Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto fan fic

Go down 
+2
Hydra
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

naruto fan fic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Since it's become apparent that some members of this rp aren't going to be joining us again and I want to continue the story I vote that we just continue where we left off and just work around the people that havent been posting. If they decided to come back they can rejoin us again. Does that sound fair everyone? Also, there will be no smack talking about the other role players who are currently MIA or anyone for that matter. You all are good sports so we haven't had that problem I just want to it put that out before it becomes an issue. Also, all of you who have join but haven't posted yet, go ahead and join us. We don't bite I promise.....ok in the Helsing we do but not that much. Without further ado the rp shall commence/
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I AGREE WITH THIS ACTION PLAN!!! HUZAA!!!! (I have no idea where this is coming from!!! XD but where ever it's coming from it sure is FUN!!!)
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm

"You tell 'im yin kun!!" I said encouragingly "don't you think we must get going?!" I smiled and wished I knew how to fight instead of just healing......... I sighed slightly and felt weak by the fact I didn't know how to fight.... 'Maybe I wasn't made for the fighting but for the healing of those who do fight.....???'

(Sorry it's so short I couldn't come up with anything more)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:11 pm

"Right let's go Kira-chan," said Yin "Let's meet up with Kakashi senpai maybe he'll know what do. The fighting sound like it's died down a bit so I think we'll have no trouble finding him."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm

"So um...Kakashi? I was wondering, how did you get the Sharingan in your left eye? I thought only members of the Uchiha clan were born with that kekkei genkai?" I asked, unable to keep my question any longer. Kakashi stopped and looked at me, perplexed. I turned red and looked away, replying quickly, "Well I just noticed is all, you're well known as The Copy Ninja, and you always cover the Sharingan with your headband. I couldn't help but see it, that's all, I'm sorry if I'm prying..." Kakashi smiled and shook his head, dismissing my apology with a wave of his hand, "Nah, don't worry about it. But tell me...can you actually see the Sharingan through my headband, Soul?" His question caught me off guard. "U-um, yeah, it isn't that hard. I see it just as easily as any eye jutsu could see through a wall...is that bad?" I added, wondering if I should worry.

But he shook his head again and said, "No, in fact that's a very useful talent you have there." We continued walking for a ways, then he broke the silence again by asking another out of the blue question, "Are you part of the Senju clan, Soul?" I blinked, now completely confused. "Y-yeah, why? You aren't really like the Uchiha clan are you? Their clan and ours have been rivals since Rikudo Sennin picked our clan as his successor..." "No, no, I'm just curious is all. You said that the Rikudo Sennin created a village of close family members, and I knew that to be only half true. I was just uncertain if your elders had told you the rest of the details concerning the rivalry between the two clans, that's all," Kakashi replied. He gave me a thumbs up and continued, "Don't worry, as far as I'm concerned, you're a part of the village now. I protect my comrades with my life, and that includes you, too."

I smiled and hurried to keep pace with him. "I trust you...but please don't tell anyone else about my village and my past. I'd rather...I'd rather only the Hokage and you knew, if I can help it..." I added tentatively, glancing around in case of eavesdroppers. Kakashi nodded, turning down a street with me close behind. "I agree," he replied. "That would be best...but if I remember correctly, the Uzumaki clan and the Senju clan were closely related, too, weren't they?" Kakashi's curiosity seemed light, but genuine. `I wonder what he's getting at..?` "Yes...but why do you ask? I thought most of their clan was wiped out during one of the Ninja Wars..?" I said. Kakashi nodded again, then stopped and turned into a building close to the river. `This must be where he lives...` "Yes, you're right. But before that, the Nine Tails Jinchuriki and our Fourth Hokage had a son...so you may very well have a cousin here, Soul. Your eyes and his certainly have a similar blue hue in them, though their both still different colors," He replied. I hesitated at the door, my face brightening up. "Really? Who?! What's his name?!" I asked eagerly, hurrying up the stairs to catch up with Kakashi.

"His name..? It's Naruto.....Naruto Uzumaki."

(Yes...I'm bending the story a bit. XD RPing is an awesome way to do that. X3)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

hay no fair i didnt have internet for a wile and btw im back for good so no continuing story without me, work has this thing for consuming your life, but im back now k sheish some time i go missing for a wile and dont reappear for a wile but i always return so just wait k
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:01 pm

ok one request if your gona blind z story please keep to z facts and if all posible run your ideas by me via post i do have a direction im taking this, much ablighed.

Kindo moved as fast as his body would carry him to catch up with itzy but suddenley he felt oruchimarus ora disappear, as if it had just vanished, kindo knew he hadnt been kiled not yet itze was invent full but ourchimaru has his habit of not ding to easyley. so kindo headed back tourds the village knowing itzi would likely venture off form a wile. Kendo entered the village and went straight tourds the hokages room, which he found empty. so he went to look for kakashi hitake, because he knew if tsunadi was going to entrust protecting those two to any one it would be him. IT didnt take long to find yin, soal, kira, and kakashi, they were all eating at ramin shop. and as he approached he also saw sakura, sauske, and naruto there as well, kakashi's team of genning. "well well well looks like the whole gang is here kakashi sense". Said kindo as he landed. "Ah if it isnt Kindo, what brings you here, or are you here to pick up your recruits" replied kakashi." well as always you are well informed so may i take them i would like to get the registered as leaf ninja so they can undertake missions and so i can train them." replied kindo " well you can take two but the other is not going to be made a leaf ninja at least for now, she wishes to respect her villages rules so she is going to be a mercenary and since i know you only have two ninja to train how bout you take the one i found the other day to make a complete team." Stated kakashi well then i guess i will dont want to break any rules now. by the way doesent that girl you found have a kekagenki as well," repied kindo. Well guess that setteles it i will let tsunadi know and i will bring her to you and as for that you will find out, all rite team lets go" said kakashi as he got up, soon after he and the others left leaving kindo with soal, kira, and yin. Kira why dont you go visit tsunadi im sure she can make arrangements for a place to stay for you and as for you to come with me i need to regester you as leaf ninja with the academe so i can train you," said kindo after kakashi left. kindo, soal and yin headed for the academe and kira just stood there for a minute ant the left. At the academe kindo found iruka sense and asked him to test yin and soal in the ninja arts so they could become leaf genine, after around an hour soal and yin walked up to kindo both wearing leaf head bands. so that means you passed then, well guess now all we gots to do is wait for kakashi and you team mate.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Damn, and our RP Overlord said we can't smack talk...

By the way... HE'S NOT A GIRL.

I'm gonna shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Thank you for respecting my rules soulbound. Anyway welcome back Gabriel, i apologise if you felt left out of your own rp because we continued a little bit without you but I hadn't heard from you since last August and I wasn't even sure if you were coming back. Also, I recommend if you re-read soulbound's last post, I'm fine with the situation you put Yin in but I don't think that's what soulbound had in mind for his character. Anyway no hard feelings between group members so let's put the drama behind us before it starts and continue the story. Also, all of you need to post!!! Even if it's a sentence like "Father you came back from the store!", your killing your overlord with anticipation. I command you all to post!!

Rp Overlord Hydra out

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

After meeting up with Kakashi sensei, Yin and Kira were introduced to Soul, one of the ninja's that was held captive by Ochimaru. Yin didn't know what to think of Soul, Yin wanted to talk to him but couldn't really find the words. After all that's happened with his father, Kira chan's sister (who is still lurking about, ready to strike), and Ochimaru, Yin found it strange that he couldn't talk to a person his own age. He hadn't talked to another boy for a long time. So as a result, Yin remained silent.
Later Kakashi, took the group out for ramen waiting for Kindo sensei. At last he arrived, Yin was relieved to see Kindo but couldn't help but notice that Itzi senpai wasn't with him, was he still battling ochimaru?
Then Kindo suggested that Yin would take test to become an official leaf ninja. Yin didn't know what to say, if he passed the village would accept him again but acceptance would not wipe away the sin he committed. Never the less he followed his sensei's orders and went to the ninja academy. Iruka sensei told him to wait inside the building for test Procter, apparently his test was going to be a battle where Yin would display his skills.
As Iruka sensei left and wished him luck, Yin wished he would come back.
"Iruka sensei!" said Yin "Aw man he already left. Damn, guess I'm going to be stuck some scary procter. ugh this is going to be a nightmare. I wonder how Kira chan's doing. "
"Keeping your teammates in mind is a good trait but right now you need to focus on yourself," said a mysterious figure in the corner.
He was a tall figure dressed in black, Yin couldn't see his face but he wore the traditional leaf village headband.
"I take your my test procter," said Yin.
"That is correct,"said the procter "You are Pai Yin, yes? I heard many great things about you from Iruka before you were banished, and from Kakashi and Kindo. You were quite the trouble maker like Uzumaki kun but you were exceptionally brilliant. Kindo has quite the eye to pick out a diamond in the raft like you. You passed all your written exams before you were expelled, did you not?"
"That's not me at all. I cheated on all the exams."
"That's why your brilliant a tactical genius."
"*snort* yeah right. If I'm a genius then why couldn't I save her?"
"By her you mean your mother. This is what's holding you back Yin, in order to become a full fledged ninja you need to come to terms with your past and to do that-"
Suddenly, the test procter disappeared in smoke, once it cleared Yin froze in place. In the procter's place was the image of his mother. Yin didn't know if this was some strange form of jutsu because she was exactly like how he remembered her, including that sad lonely look in her eye's.
"Yin dear," his mother said in a sweet voice. Even her voice was the same, Yin almost believed the procter brought her back to life.
"I love you Yin," she said "But those eye's and that face of yours it's just like your father's it's driving me insane. I know it's you not him but I can't take it. It hurts."
"Mother...."
This was exactly like that day. Yin came home from school and his mother confessed her reason's for neglecting him.
"So I was wondering," said his mother who took out a knife and pointed it at him "Could you remove them for me?"
"Mother....If I-"
(I'm going to stop because I noticed that this is getting pretty long. i'll continue the conclusion of Yin's exam after someone else's post. I just thought this would be great opportunity for Yin to get closure about his mother's death so he can move on and restart his life as a ninja. Looking forward to every one's reply)
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:24 am

Kira shoved the bowl of ramen away covering her nose to the offending stench of the ramen... As kindo senpai took off I ran at my half speed (which is faster than everyone else) to go back to my home. I stopped at the main entrance and looked around for a few seconds I looked back at the academy as two lone tears raced down my face "goodbye my dear friends....." then raced out of the leaf village and back to my village to finish my punishment... "I will see you guys soon..." I was then in front of my village walls as the bells and all the loud noises they used to both frighten my mother and I to run and hide our true selves from father and sister...... "Sister always did hate the fact that she didn't get momma's powers...... And father soon came to hate me as well....." I stopped and calmed down and back tracked to where dad found out about what momma was...... "That's when he called me an abomination..... And told momma to leave and never come back.......... Hmmm this is an odd predicament..... Why am I back here anyway?" I sniffed the air and noticed my sisters scent was nowhere to be found.....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

"Thanks for the welcome back Hydra I feel a lil stupid I can reply from my phone and I just found out I can lol so I'm back though expect 1-2 day between replys work is pain lol" and will reply after more posts as well
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:52 pm

and my appologies spellbound no insult was intended and i may have typed wrong i recall you character being a boy in the first place so sorry for the confusion if you think you can improve my post to better suit you character by all means do im open to ideas lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto fan fic
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: