Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto fan fic

Go down 
+2
Hydra
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulbound

Soulbound

naruto fan fic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing here?!" A voice demanded from behind me. I froze, turning around to see a ninja with long, spiky silver hair, a leaf ninja headband covering his left eye, and a face mask. `That's odd...I wonder what's underneath...` I blinked, spotting his kunai and stepping back a ways. "W-wait! I'm not here to fight! I was just curious, that's all! Honest!" I explained frantically, waving my hands in front of me wildly. "Huh?" His figure relaxed, a confused expression forming on the part of his face I could see. "Well then, in that case, why don't you answer my questions?" He asked in a calm tone, standing akimbo and waiting for my answer.

I was just about to answer when someone else interrupted. "Kakashi! What's going on here?" It was a woman with a green coat, grey pants, long blond hair and a purple diamond symbol on her forehead. The man named Kakashi turned to her, surprised. "Lady Tsunade! What a pleasant surprise." He said. `Lady? Wait, is that the Hokage!?!` I nearly jumped out of my skin at that realization, and quickly bowed low to her. "My name is Soul, and I came because a leaf Jonin told me to go to the leaf village and be safe! I'm sorry if that was wrong! I can go right away if you wish!" I said nervously.

"Oh calm down, will you? It's not like you committed a crime just because you entered the village," she replied, turning her attention to me. "So...Soul is it? That's an unusual name. What village do you come from?" I stood up straight once more. "I'm from a very secluded village deep into the north, far from any of the other major villages like this one. In fact, I'm probably in a lot of trouble for even being here, heh..." I began, rubbing my neck with a guilty smile. "You see Lady Hokage, none of the villagers are supposed to leave the border, cause those who have never came back in one piece. That and our greatest secrets are best kept that way. I could never stand being trapped all the time, so I left and never came back."

She nodded, watching me closely. "I see..." She replied. "But what is your village called?" `Man, she really wants to know...` I looked to Kakashi, who's attention I seemed to have completely as well. `And so does this guy...I wonder if they want to find out more about my village...? Either way, I can't just leave the Hokage's question unanswered...` "It's the Village Hidden in the Moon Lady Hokage. I believe it was founded by...um..." I hesitated, straining to remember the history lesson of my village. `Think...think...!` "Oh yeah! It was founded by someone known better as the Sage of the Six Paths, or Rikudo Sennin if I remember right!" I finished with a proud smile.....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:34 am

As Kira chan healed Kindo sensei Yin knew they needed his help. Yin turned to the girl and said "I'll be right back but if you need anything don't hesitate to call me."
Yin dashed to Kira chan and his sensei's side. As some snakes came after Kira chan while she healed Yin dystroyed them with his kunai knives.
"Sensei, Kira chan, I'm here," He said.
'There's no way I'm going to let Orochimaru hurt them,' said Yin 'Their only ones who ever showed me any kindness. I will protect them.'
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Even though he was headed to his mission he knew his former pupil and the others were struggling with the freakish power house known as Orochimaru. He knew how important his mission was but couldn't stop the overwhelming feeling of "caring" he suddenly had for these fellow shinobi he lets out a soft sigh as he rushed to their aid.

Hoping that they weren't disposed of but just toyed with Itzi travels as fast as he can. He starts to see the battlefield and was slightly relieved that he saw everyone there. As soon as he arrived he threw an insane ammount of smokebombs to shroud the entire area blinding everyone.

"Orochimaru, I see you're onto your what 15th change of bodies? You have an even worst fetish with looking young then even Tsunadi-senpai does..." The entire area still shrouded in pure darkness he starts to do a jutsu to end this fight as fast as he can not wanting this to run on longer then it would be needed. "Everyone get as far away as possible! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am

"I can't move Itzi sempai! I have to be close so I can heal the wounds......." I said in my defense "Also I've put a barrier up around the people so that they can be safe from orochimaru..... I'll be fine!" As I said that my chakra began to wain with weariness I start to lose some of my consciousness and go into the reserves my mother told me to put away then something happened to me that was the weirdest thing My entire body started to glow and there right under my neck it felt like something was burning into my skin I screamed which caused Orochimaru look at me and stop all fighting. It was over after a while then all over my body it felt like I was being branded by a bunch of different symbols. I whimpered in the immense pain 'It's got to stop!' I thought screaming out loud 'I need help!!!! But how do I go about asking for help?!' I felt a sudden whoosh of air and When I looked up I saw Orochimaru holding me in the air and laughing at my group of friends shouting something I couldn't hear...... I tried to move my arms but they felt like they weighed a hundred pounds I slapped Orochimaru with all my might then succumbed into the darkness that beckoned to me. Orochimaru shouted "You'll never get her back.....she'll become one of my own!" He started off running and jumping away as fast as he could "She'll become mine......" he disappeared with that
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am

"itzi great timing and hell no you think im leting you have all the fun haha i know what your doing and i have every intention of helping with a new jutsu i worked on." Said kindo as he started to preform hand sighns to.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 am

(She now has tattoo like burns that cover her entire body On the back of her neck is A Celtic knot that takes the shape of heart, On her left arm is a tribal Crescent moon, and on her back is two wings that look like a mix of an angels and faeries wings, the rest are Egyptian symbols signifying a spell has been placed upon her. On her lower back (where a tramp stamp would be placed) She has a brand of an Ankh.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Just as Itzi senpi arrived Yin thought they were going to be saved but then something strange happened to Kira-chan. Then Orochimaru kiddnaped her.
"Let her go you sicko," Yin cried as he threw a kunai knife at Orochimaru.
However, it didn't hit, he disappeared before Yin could stop him.
"Kira chan!"
'Damn, why couldn't I protect her?' Yin thought.
"Sensei what should we do?" Yin asked Kindo.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Itzi looks up into the sky and yells out "SHIT! not this time Orochimaru!" Itzi considerate and finishes up his jutsu to release what he has been hiding from everyone. As soon as it starts the air gets stale and ominous as everyone hears a sound bellowing from his direction. He staggers left and right as his flak jacket starts to tear in the back and his sewn mask falls to the ground very noticeable changes happen to him when demonic wings sprout from his back showing the last of his clans bloodline "Get back here with Kira-chan" Itzi yells into the sky. In the back of his head he worries of everyones thoughts of his true self as if that's what he should be worrying about..then again this is even the one secret he kept from Kindo even though he was his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 am

Orochimaru looked from the two on the ground to the one in the air.... and thought 'which one's should I take out first? It's not like they can catch me anyway.......' He smiled an evil smile and sent a giant snake after the two on the ground that's when Kira woke up and shouted "LET ME GO!!" She hit his chest as hard as she could "You'd better let me go Or else I'll hurt you!!" "By doing what little one?" He asked with a smug smile still marking his face making it even more sinister. "From what I saw all you can do is heal people......" "That doesn't mean anything!!!" She shouted at him "You can't just claim somebody like they're property!!!"
"Says who?"
"Says me!" A voice similar to Kira's says from the distance she was wearing The Rain Countries band over her left eye
"And who might you be?"
"Her Twin sister Kari of the Rain villiage......" Kari said angrily "Now if you let her go now I won't have to kill you......"
"Kari?!" Kira gasped at the recognition of her twin sister "Please help me!!"
"Shut it Kira! Do you even realize how much trouble you are in with the council?!"
"I figured as much that's why I went away and seal my chakra like momma told me too before she died....."
"Yeah yeah yeah" Kari said then returned her attention to Orochimaru "You have Five seconds to let her go and flee before I kill you....."
"What will you do if I don't?"
"Five....."
"Then I guess I better go"
"four......."
Orochimaru just laughs at Kari's attempt at scaring him
"One......" She jumps and starts to attack him but he holds up Kira and Kari stops and falls to the ground "Damnit!!! Why does the counsil even want her alive in the first place?!" Orochimaru dissappears with out a trace that he was ever there
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Even though Orochimaru disappeared Itzi was able to notice his stench of chakra anywhere and bolted after him before anyone could say anything or to see if anyone was alright he was out for blood with him this time
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:56 pm

A girl who looked liked Kira chan just saved her and Itzi senpi just went after Orochimaru. Yin wanted to go back and check on the two ninja's they just saved but first he wanted to check on Kira chan.
When he looked at the girl who looked like Kira chan he blushed. She looked just like Kira chan but there was something about her that made him blush like.
Trying to hide his face he asked Kira "Kira chan are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:28 pm

"My name is Kari...... I am not here to help you in anyway....." Kari said meanly glaring at the Kindo Senpai the tribe was talking about "Look my tribe what's to have my sister back to right a wrong we should have at her birth....... We must kill her.......if not then our entire world is doomed........." She jumped off to follow Orochimaru to make sure he couldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:06 am

While everyone was still talking Itzi was still in pursuit on Orochimaru he wasn't gonna let him take away one of his newly found comrades. As Itzi jumps from tree to tree he can smell the stench of Orochimaru's chakra getting closer and closer he is determined that this time he will dispose of the pest once and for all unlike the last time they met
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Yin went after Itzi senpai determined to rescue Kira chan before her sister got to her. Kira chan's own sister wanted to kill her, how horrible, Kira chan's own sister. Then again was it so surprising after all Yin's mother tried to kill him.
Yin shook his head and went back to the chase, this was no time to think about his mother. He passed Kari and nearly caught up to Itzi. Yin couldn't see Itzi senpai's face because of his mask but Yin could still see the determination in Itzi senpai's eyes.
Yin wondered if something happened between him and Orochimaru.
"Focas Yin, you can't let Itzi's senpai and Kira chan down," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Itzi looked back just enough to notice Yin then turned back and shot up at ludicrous speeds and took Orochimaru out of the sky as Kira dropped Itzi was depending on Yin to save her trusting him that he could do it as he focused his entire attention to Orochimaru
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Itzi senpai took one glance at Yin and he understood what to do. As the Itzi senpai knocked Orochimaru and dropped her Yin leaped and caught her.
"Kira chan are you alright?" he asked.
He looked at Orochimaru and Itzi as they began thier fight. He wondered if he should back his senpai up but Yin decided that it would be best if he just stayed behind and protected Kira chan.
"Your not hurt anywhere are you Kira chan?"
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:02 pm

After Itzi made sure Yin caught Kira he full on assaulted on Orochimaru "I shoulda done this ages ago you disgraceful scum!" Itzi yelled off in Orochimaru's direction just watching the sadomasochist laugh as he keeps pounding into him one punch, stab slash at a time his only aim was to dismember what was left of an empty shell that was a leaf nin.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:34 am

"Yin kun!!!!!" I hugged him hard "I am so happy to see you again!!!!" I looked up at Itzi Senpai and whispered "thank you" I turned to Yin and asked "Should we stay or should we go and help Kindo Senpai??"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:49 pm

"But that's impossible! The Sage of Six Paths died after he used his jutsu to separate the tailed beasts!!" Tsunade exclaimed, a bead of sweat sliding down her brow. Kakashi looked too shocked to say anything. `So first she asks me to tell her where I'm from, and then she doesn't believe me. Can she make up her mind?` "Well, maybe you didn't know this, but there was a short time before he sacrificed himself by sealing the physical form in the moon, as his legend says. In that time, he founded a small village consisting of close family members. After he died, the survivors of the family swore themselves away from the outside world, using any and all means necessary to protect our secrets and yes, our existence, from it. Since then the village has grown, and now prospers very peacefully in a location only known to it's inhabitants, and myself seeing as I lived there. Before you ask, I'm not going to tell you or anyone where it is, nor will I ever reveal it's secrets. Use any jutsu you like, they'll never work on any of our villagers, seeing as every single villager is trained as ninja since birth...I only got caught cause I couldn't sit still through the lessons, heheh." I said, scratching my head guiltily.

Tsunade seemed to come back to her senses, giving me a piercing look. "First of all," she began, turning slightly. "I would never try to pry information about your village out of you. Since I've never heard of it, and your village hasn't tried to interfere with our affairs, I have no reason to seek inside knowledge on them. Second, I'll have to consider your training a bit more...if your village is as powerful as you say, then whether we'll be teaching you depends on how much you already know. Who knows, you may know more than we do and be teaching us instead. We'll just have to see..." She turned back towards the Hokage building, and added, "Stay here as long as you like. Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Leaf, Soul." I stood there, slightly confused. `Uh...that's it? No interrogation or nothing?` Kakashi put his hand on my shoulder and I snapped back to reality. I looked at him and he smiled...I think, his eyes did at least. `Does he always wear that mask? Weird.....` "Come on, you can stay with me until you find your own place," he said, heading down a street passed the school.

"Oh, um, okay," I stammered, hurrying after him. While I followed, I couldn't help but think about home. `None of the villagers there were as friendly as these people are...I really like it here...`......

(Sorry it took so long!! Kinda had a dead brain for a while, lol.X3 )
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Yin looked at Kira-chan and said "Let's wait for Kindo sensei's orders."
Yin kept an eye out for Kira chan's sister, there was no way he was going to let her kill kira chan. and there was no way he was going to have kira chan stain her hands with the blood of her family like he did. He was worried about the others too but right now he had to stay foot.
Then he sensed it again the presence that was staring at him when he rescued Kira chan before. At first he thought it was Orochimaru but it wasn't it was someone less powerful and yet familiar. Could it have been his father?
A rage surged through him. Yin hopped it wasn't his father otherwise Yin would have went to get revenge for his mother.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I felt a sudden presence and saw Yin get stiff "Yin kun are you alright?" I asked worried about him "Is there something wrong??" I looked around to see if Kari might be around to kill her.... but saw no one......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well well well looks like i got work to do, kira is safe with yin and itzi is faceing ourchimaru, but the fact that kira's sister is here to take he back and kill her is a problem, i cant allow a student to be murdered in cold blood for somthing she was born with, i must protect her but first i need to stop Shinra, yins Dad. i though that i had eliminated but my mearcy betrays me. and luckey me i still have my keckegenke powered up. guess i should use it." thought kindo as Angel wings sprouted from his back wile lightining serged through them, in a flash he was next to kira and yin and a second later he had killed shinra, shinra never senced him comming, then as if time was stoped he grabbed kira and yin and was in the hidden leaf villages kage room, where Tsunadi had just gotten through with a meeting. "KENDO WHAT IS THE MEENING OF THIS, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM AND WHO AS THESE TWO" said tsunadi sturnley." this is Kira and yin they are my other two students, both have great skill one is from the You know which clan and yin is from this village he was an outcast. Kira needs protected from herr clan due to the fals Proficy but i dont have time to sort that out now, because ourchimaru is in a fight with itzi and i need to join the fight." said kindo calmley. "ok kindo i will have kakashi look after them till you get back he has your other student to." " thanks" Said kindo as he boulted out of the room."

AND SORRY I WENT AWAL FOR A WILE BUT IM BACK SO START REPLYING K
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

(It's no problem Gabriel we all have lives......except for me)
Yin was enraged, he ignored Kira-chan's concerned voice and searched the area for his father but he still kept to Kira-chan's side. He searched and searched but he was no where to be found. Mad with frustration and rage, Yin started throwing kunai knives everywhere with no intended target. When he finally ran out of steam, Yin breathed heavily for a minute and then he screamed "Show yourself you coward."
Answering Yin's call a man appeared behind him and Kira. He was tall man with long silver hair, he almost looked like an older version of Yin except his eyes were black and empty. The man stared at the two ninjas with a black expression saying nothing.
"Don't look at me like that," said Yin "Do you know what you've done to me? To mom? She's dead because of you, I had to kill her."
The man's expression still did not change.
"Didn't you hear me, she's dead. At least act like you cared about her. Say something."
Still no change.
"Dammit I hate you."
Though the man did not change his expression, he spoke. It was a quiet and simple statement but it's meaning astonished Yin.
"What are you talking about?" he said.
But the man had no time to answer, without warning Kindo-sensei swept in and killed the man with a single blow. Yin knew this man was his father but would not shed a single tear for him. Before either of them could respond, Kindo-sensei took them both to the village hidden in the leaves. Then he left to join Itzi senpai. If Yin was himself he would follow his teacher but instead he stood there pondering Shinra's last words.
"'Come join me Miyako,' repeated Yin "What is that supposed to mean."
Why did Shinra called his mother's name? She was dead. Could he have been talking to Kira-chan?
Yin quickly glanced at Kira-chan but she looked nothing like Yin's mother, there's no way he could have mistaken Kira for Miyako. Then he must have been referring to Yin.
"Whatever he's dead now and good riddance," said Yin "It's all his fault mom and I suffered.Rot in hell you bastard"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm

"You'll be serving under Kindo, another jounin of the Leaf-" "No, I can't do that," I interrupted, stopping Kakashi in his tracks. "What? Why not?" He asked confused and almost alarmed. I blinked and realized I might have set off his suspicions. I flailed wildly and quickly explained, "NO NO don't get me wrong! I don't have a problem with serving anyone I just can't...my village's traditions don't allow it. See, in my village we don't have separate teams, we have all one group and different commands whenever we have to split up. There isn't a specific team leader for any one group, they change leadership depending on the situation...I'm sorry if I surprised you..." Kakashi sighed and continued walking. "Well, I suppose that makes some sense, but you've already broken the rules by leaving the village haven't you? What is keeping you from bending this one a little?" He asked, and I stopped in sudden realization. `Oh that's right!!! I did break that rule didn't I!?!? AWE CRAP!` I groaned inwardly, but managed to say, "I'd rather not break any more rules than I have to...I prefer to follow them as best as I can, and I already feel bad enough about breaking that rule, especially considering it's the most important one to my village..."

Kakashi placed his hand on my shoulder, and I looked up in surprise. He was smiling at me, and he said, "Relax, I'm not going to force you, I was just curious. Besides, if that's the case we can pretty much consider you a 'long-term mercenary'. I'll talk to Tsunade and see if we can utilize you as an all purpose freelancer. From what I'm gathering, your village prefers to have different leadership for each mission, so it should be perfect for you since it still basically follows their rules." He stuck his hand back in his pocket and took a turn down a street, guiding me along and added, "You'll be fine. In fact, how would you like it if I took you along on my team's next mission?" My whole day brightened at that thought, and I smiled widely. I really liked Kakashi, so I replied, "That would be AWESOME Kakashi-sensei!"......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Special Announcements
I just got back from NDK and it was a blast I'll post the photos on facebook and here.
Also, I found out about two really awesome events that I think we should organise a group and attend. First is the grand opening of an anime shop in Colorado springs
Its called rainy day anime here's the link to the site www.raindayanime.com. Their having a grand opening part on October 16 from 10am- 10 pm they have sales on anime and if you dress up you get free pocky and ramune. If you guys are interested in getting a get together for this e-mail me @ malfina3@comcast.net or PM me. I can provide rides.

The next order of business is that NDK is having a costume ball on new years. I was thinking we could get a hotel room for this here's the website for more info. www.NDKNYE.org

Also, I was also going to try to organise a group to go to wasabi con and next years NKD please mail me if your interested. And you must cosplay for all of these event's as your rp over lord I command you.

sincerely,

Your RP Overlord (Yes that is what I'm calling myself now)
Hydra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto fan fic
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: