Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

naruto fan fic

Go down 
+2
Hydra
Gabriel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

naruto fan fic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well i think that is really up to Itzi He is the one who is leading this mission Well itzi its your call if you want i will go with he and catch you later on im sure that we can catch up with you."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm

"Itzi please!!can we go north please there are people there who might be trapped and might be in trouble please lets go that way!!" I asked quickly "please please please!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 am

I stood still as stone with my eyes closed, poised and ready, gathering all the strength I had. `I will break free! And I'll help everyone! No matter what it takes!` I opened my eyes. "RRRAAAH!!!" I exploded from the wall with all the force I could muster, cracking the wall and the floor with the pressure. I drew my arm back, and punched as hard as I could, timing it perfectly so that the chain received the full force. But, just as it had a dozen times before, the metal only seemed to crack, and I was left exhausted, lying down and panting on the floor of the cell.

I sat up, looking at the chains with frustration. `Damnit! I'm just not strong enough to crack them on my own! I need more strength!` I punched the ground in anger, cracking the brick slightly. `You're wrong you know.` I looked up, annoyed but curious at the creature's response. `What do you mean?` `What you don't need is more strength, what you need is to let all your strength out. Why don't you release your power?` `Power? I don't have any power except my strength, which I know is strong enough as it is. How can I be stronger than I am now without training?` `Didn't your village ever teach you anything?` It laughed mockingly. `How predictable of them! Not teaching you about chakra when you have more than a even a jonin and your hokage combined! And you say they trust you!` I blinked. `Chakra? What the hell is chakra?`

`Chakra is the inner power that all creatures possess, but you can raise your chakra through physical training and by pushing beyond your normal limits. You already have an inhuman amount because you restrain me! So use it!` `But I don't know how!` `Well you can start by forming a hand sign. Secure your stance so that you don't lose balance. Then concentrate, focus on all the inner energy you possess. Think of it as a ball of power residing in the core of your being. All you simply have to do is draw it out little by little, and soon it'll begin to flow the way it was supposed to. The only way you can break the seal they put on you is by drawing it out yourself, and they didn't teach you how to do that.` `They...no, focusing is more important.` I readied my stance and began to concentrate. `I hope this doesn't set him free in the process...`.....
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Not really paying attention Itzi tells everyone to go north and that he will catch up once he gets his mission completes the one he was headed towards to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:29 am

I ran with all the power I possessed When we all got to the north I stopped in the middle of a big open space And started to listen to my surroundings.... "HELLO?!" I called listening intently "IS ANYONE OUT HERE?!" I heard some thing growl below my feet.....I looked down and felt the grass it was ice cold....'Cold grass????' I thought 'how can this be?' I heard another something shout help I concentrated all my chakra and Punched the ground where I felt the cold hardness of the grass I had made a huge crack in the ground I then preceded to tear it open and I stuck my head in and saw a guy in the concentrating stance! "KINDO SEMPAI!! I FOUND SOME ONE!!" I shouted "But he's chained to the wall...... what do I do?!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:09 pm

I was about to look up, but before I could the voice came back. `Ignore it! Stay focused! You absolutely can't lose your concentration until you get the hang of it!` I had already begun to focus again before he had finished, and I kept concentrating. Darkness was the only thing I could sense, and for a moment, all I heard was silence. Not even the voice above me made a sound. The rocks didn't crumble, the mice didn't squeak, my breath didn't whisper. Then I felt it, a warmth all over my body, as though I were on fire.

Without thinking, I let my instinct take over. I opened my eyes and released my chakra. "KIIIAAAAAAAAHH!!" With a massive blast, my chakra enveloped my body in a bright silver aura. The bars on the cell were sent flying from their hinges, and seals were burnt to a crisp. `So that was it! The chains and bars were chakra infused!` I relaxed and stopped releasing my chakra, though the aura remained. `Hmmmmm....this is interesting....you really are an interesting individual...after all, human chakra is supposed to be blue...but you are different....very interesting indeed...` All I could do was stand there in awe at my own power. I felt stronger than ever! I looked down at my hand, and clenched it into a fist.

"This'll do the trick!!!" I yelled, and thrust it forward in a light punch. The chain easily broke, and pulled a chunk of the wall with it. I did the same with the other chain, and by this point the ground had caved in, making the gap above me span wide enough to spread across three cells next to mine. I didn't hesitate, and quickly leaped out of my prison towards the light. "Alright! I'm out of here!" I exclaimed.....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 pm

I watched as The guy exploded with Chakra. I watched as he ran when he jumped towards the crack I had made! "OH WOW!!" I shouted as he flew up "Hey wait!! Who are you?!" I looked away from the sun and went to where I heard the other scream and did the same as before focused and then punched the ground again I popped my head in the crack again "Hello?! are you okay?!" I ask the person in there "Alrighty then lets get you out of here!" I look at the chains around the persons wrists.....I focus a little of my chakra and touch the chains with my hands and it fell off instantly.... "there you go now lets get going!!" I jumped out of the prison with ease and held out my hand for the person who followed "I'll introduce you Kindo Sempai!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:41 pm

as kindo watched he thought "wat a drag and i hope itzi takes his time because it looks like i have work to do.".
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

I landed softly in the grass, turning to watch the girl who had given me an exit. `It's kind of odd though. She asks me a question, but doesn't even wait around for the answer...heheh, she's an energetic girl, that's for sure.` I looked around, wondering if she was alone, when just a moment later, a ninja from what looked like the Village Hidden in the Leaf, hurried to the scene. `Guess this must be important, since the Leaf village is involved...I wonder if I should just steer clear of this and find my way back home...` I watched as the girl tried to help and the new ninja did the same, thinking hard. `...No...the least I can do is thank them for coming to help.` So I sat down, and waited for them to notice me while trying to focus my chakra level down to almost undetectable, which was much easier than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 pm

"Well well well looks like that ninja isnt usless at all. man his charka levels are of the charts, they almost match itzi's and mine, thats scary. Not to mention he is also supressing it. well looks like im gona be having many puples here soon, Tsunadi like to give the hard cases to me and him, and the other two man two squads to train what a drag and i still have to clean up here and go with itzi. well guess i should instruct all the people with high charka levels to go to the leaf village, that would be best since snake mouth is involved in this, the whole place reeks of him." thought kindo as he helped the prisoners. all together there cam to be a total of 26. "hay listen up my name is kindo i am a special jonin of the village hidden the leaf, considering the circumstances i reccamend going there if you wish to be safe from orchimaru." said kindo as soon as all the prisoners were free. as kindo suspected the ninja that was heavely restrained and also had high charka levels stayed put. "hay you there if you wish to live and escape orchimaru i would head to the village to if you do chances are you can train under me and i can help you master your charka problem." said kind watching the ninja intentley
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

I ran to Kindo Sempai's side "It's true!! go to the village hidden in the leaf and you'll be able to escape from MR. SNAKE MOUTH!" The prisoners cheered and went in the direction where the girl was pointing.... "YAY!!" I shouted as the prisoners used their super fast runs to hidden in the leaf village "I was useful!!! I was useful!!!! I can't believe it I was right!!!!!!" I couldn't help it but I laughed and jumped onto the back of the first ninja I saved "Oops! sorry about that...." She said still smiling so big it made the holes in her lips bleed "Uh...Oh..... I'm bleeding again....." I said dropping down from his back and placed my shirt to my lips 'CRAP IF I DON'T GET THE BLEEDING TO STOP I'LL HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE SCARS......' I thought rapidly 'I have to get away from everyone so I won't get them hurt......'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"hay kira come here i can help with you wounds in your lips" said Kindo as he notised that Kira was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Holy cow Yin thought. 'Did get in over my head or something isn't orchimaru some big time crimnial? Can I handle that," he thought 'Guess I'm going to have to.'
He noticed the one prisoner Kindo sensei was talking to, the one who unleashed all the chakkra. Yin went to go talk to him while Kindo sensei healed Kira chan's wounds. Since they were going to be on the same team Yin figured he should introduce himself.
"Hey I'm Yin what's your name."
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm

`Chakra problem?! I don't have a chakra problem! I've just got more chakra than him, even with me trying to suppress it!` I mentally stuck out my tongue at him. `What does he know, just because he's some master ninja of the Hidden Leaf village. I know one thing, I sure as hell ain't gonna take lessons from him. I'll learn on my own, no matter how hard it'll be! Either that or I'll go to school first to get the basics...` I thought about it, and it was then I heard someone else speaking to me. I looked around and spotted another ninja standing next to me. "Hey I'm Yin what's your name?" `Yin? That's an interesting name...then again, I suppose mine isn't exactly normal.` I frowned slightly, and watched the girl and the other ninja closely. I turned back to Yin and replied shortly, "Soul."

I stood up, scanning around carefully for any signs of movement. `We should leave before Orochimaru finds out we've escaped. Something tells me that none of us would get out of here without a huge fight if he showed up, not to mention the fact that now that I'm starting to...'wake up' I guess, he'll be wanting me even more than before.` "We need to leave before we're spotted. All this messing around is wasting our chance of escape," I told Yin, and sprinted off towards the Leaf village without another word to the group of ninja except a quick, "thank you" to the girl that gave me my escape route. I had expected to take all day to reach the Leaf village, but before I knew it the village was already in sight. I skidded to a halt, just barely stopping in time before I fell off the side of a cliff. "WOAAAH!!" I exclaimed, stepping back to regain my balance. `Wow, heheh, that was close!`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 am

After Kindo sempai healed my wounds I noticed a growing chakra "EVERYBODY GET AWAY FROM THE CRACKS IN THE GROUND!!!" I shouted at them "GET BEHIND ME!!!!" I placed up a barrier of Chakra to block everyone from Orochimaru.....'crap his Chakra is very strong.....' I thought 'But I'm stronger.....I know I am!!!' "Yin make sure these people don't get hurt!!!" I shouted at him then got up and ran towards Orochimaru then I shouted at him "You need to STOP what you're doing!!! It's not right!!!! You can't just say you're taking these people they have the right to choose what they do and do not do!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 am

Dracula's Daughter wrote:
I watched as The guy exploded with Chakra. I watched as he ran when he jumped towards the crack I had made! "OH WOW!!" I shouted as he flew up "Hey wait!! Who are you?!" I looked away from the sun and went to where I heard the other scream and did the same as before focused and then punched the ground again I popped my head in the crack again "Hello?! are you okay?!" I ask the person in there "Alrighty then lets get you out of here!" I look at the chains around the persons wrists.....I focus a little of my chakra and touch the chains with my hands and it fell off instantly.... "there you go now lets get going!!" I jumped out of the prison with ease and held out my hand for the person who followed "I'll introduce you Kindo Sempai!!!"
I jumped up, following the enrgectic girl. I stood, waiting for things to calm down. "Can someone cut these cloths off my arms? Be careful not to touch my skin, I might burn you." I was angry, so the fire in my body rose to the surface a bit. After someone cut the cloths and I sensed the chakra, I knelt down and pushed my fingers into the dirt. I heated the ground up, making a sheild of heat to reflect chakra away and strengthen the girl's. I waited for something more to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:55 pm

After Yin introduced myself to the new guy he noticed a girl near by. I waved to her "Hey there you alright?"
"come over here don't be shy, I'm Yin by the way. Your not hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

`I've heard so much about the Leaf village, but I never expected to end up living here.` I walked around the streets for a while, looking left and right at all the stores and different buildings, until I came upon what I could only assume was the Hokage building. The wall around it was higher than most, and spanned around the entirety of the compound. The gate was enormous as well, and slightly higher than the rest of the wall. To the left, was was what looked like a ninja academy. To the right simply went to more stores and shops. `This is incredible...who would have guessed that I would end up standing here right now?`

I was about to walk into the gates of the compound when I heard the clashing of metal coming from the academy. `I'll bet they're practicing with kunai...` Interested and curious, I turned and headed for the academy instead. `I'll bet just about any of the academy's students could kill me, if they had the right state of mind...guess that's why they aren't sent on serious missions. They are trained to kill, not shown what it's like until they grow older...no wonder the Leaf village is considered the strongest when it comes to their military.` I was a few yards away when I heard what was obviously a teacher giving pointers to his students.

"...very good! Keep your eyes on your opponent, don't get distracted, and try to anticipate their movements! And what ever you do, never let your guard down!" The sensei advised while the clashing continued. `My unexpected visit to the Leaf village might be more fruitful than I thought...`
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

"wait your not ready to face him yet let me deal with him" Yelled Kindo as his apprentence, after a second when she didnt listen he grabed he and through he back and then proceded to battle orchimaru. "itzi where are you when i need you" thought kindo during the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"Kindo Sempai!!!" I turned to Kindo "May I go back to the village so that way I can show them what to do Sempai?" I waited till I got an answer from him 'I also want to train with the class's teacher.....see how bad I will do' I thought quietly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

"No hide in the trees till i give further instruction a few leaf ninja were dispached a few minutes ago to take the refuges to the village." Said kindo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Oh and as a spelling correction that ive notised and i know my spelling is far from perfect but Sempai is not spelt that way its seNpai.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 pm

"Yes kindo Sempai!!" I shouted and stood there next to him not able to know what else to do....... then whispered "Good luck everyone...... May victory be with you....."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Kindo bairley herd her answer wile he fought orchimaru, shuriken and kuni wissed past his ear as he dodged hundreds of snakes that orchimaru had sent at him. "Dam where is itzi when i need him i wish i could use my jutsu but if i do i coud accidentley reveal its secrets to him" thought kindo as he fought.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm

I watched Kindo sempai battle with Orochimaru I wanted so badly to fight with him and help him but the best I could do was what my mother taught me ....... 'Healing Chakra' "I'll help you Kindo sempai!!!" I shouted as I knelt down and started to say the words my mother taught me as I did this all the wounds were healed except my lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto fan fic   naruto fan fic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

naruto fan fic
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: