Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:40 am

He walked in the old shack and it looked like he went on the defensive side Ariel couldn't help it but Ariel giggled "This place is so weird..... how long do you think it's been here?" Ariel asked "whoa!! who made those marks?!" Ariel pointed to drag marks on the floor leading from the entry way to a doorway to the left of them. Ariel began to follow the marks unaware of the presence following her. "Oh my....." she said when she entered the room where the marks lead to she looked on the walls and saw pictures of all of her friends and her posted up on the wall "um let's get out of here NOW!!!" she said running away from the shack
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm

"Ariel?" Fai said as she started to run out of the house.
He went into the room she was in and found the pictures. Someone was clearly interested in Ariel but who? And most importantly why? Since she could see Fai she obviouly had alot of spirit energy but what else is she hiding?
Fai walked out of the shack and went to Ariel's side.
"Ariel are you ok," he asked "I think it's best if we meet up with Rukia she might know something she could protect you while I look for clues. I think things might get a little to dangerous."
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Ariel nodded unable to say more 'I can't believe someone would take pictures of me and my friends!!!' "okay Fai.... That would be nice..." Ariel was shivering with disgust trying to figure out why someone would have SO much interest in her.... "Let's go meet you're friend then!!!" With a smile they went to meet Rukia
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 pm

As they rode the train to Rukia's house Fai was concered about Ariel. She seemed really freaked out and didn't seem to understand what was going on. Fai didn't understand either. Another thing bothered him, the dark presence from before hasn't shown up again and nither did any hallows. There was no sign of any dark spirits and Fai was a soul reaper, they should be swarming to him like flies to you know what. He was a soul reaper after all they would love to get a piece of him. He didn't understand this.
Once they arrived at the place where Rukia was staying a boy with orange hair wearing a school uniform came out of the house. Fai sensed he had a lot of spirit energy. Was this the Ichigo Kurasaki he heard so much about?
Ichigo looked at Fai and freaked out.
"Hey what the heck are you doing here," he said "Are you here to pick a fight?"
"Oh, you can see me, you must be Ichigo then," replied Fai "Don't worry I'm not here to find but is Rukia here?"
"What do you want with her?"
"Fai?" called Rukia as she walked out of the house
"It's good to see you Rukia," said Fai "Its been a while."
"Its good to see you to but what are you doing here? And who is this girl?"
"Well...."
Fai told Rukia about everything he and Ariel went through and then asked for her opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Ariel looked onto what must be a long time friendship. She wasn't sure of what to do so she just stood there looking at something that she saw out of the corner of her eye "whoa!......" She said walking towards a little spirit that looked like a puff ball "How cute!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which   Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Rp Dead or Alive which is which
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2