Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> Empty
PostSubject: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:55 am

After Dante left for the 'businesses' it was very boring. Nero has now grown to be a man, who can take care of him self, and now Dante was just like other bounty hunters. After many demons and Dante's brother jumping around the city, it coasted as much, there was another story of a half blooded devil/human.

middle of city ,far east of where Dante lives, there was village called 'Isador'. However, because of so little population it was all most bad as ghost town. -Music (rock)- There was a sound getting closer with a music, very weird but as the sound got closer it was going 80 mph. Then the man in a cape appeared out of nowhere and suddenly blocked the rode. As he stopped moving he saw a car moving toward him fast cracking its horn.

"move outta the frikin way pal"

As the mid 24's man yelled out in his car, he was half drunk and there was 3 other man with him laughing and whispering. 'lets see what He's got!' and as the car ran on to 'him' he said only one word.

"you are now in my way jackass!"

it was then the sky was rolling. sudden confusion kicked in what in the world has gone wrong? and crash! the car was flying in the mid air rolling. luckily, it didn't crash it landed 360 flip. As they drove on they thought to them selves we must be really seriously DRUNK! and later on they found the mark in front of their truck. a mark that would give them a chills. it was a mark of fest.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Hydra's on the case? We're saved, not   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Freaked out after what happened last night the now hung over men sought help from a local detective and devil hunter named Hydra. She listened to the men's story and wondered what their problem was. From what they had said, most have figured it was just a bunch of drunk guys fantasy. However, she knew other wise that it might be the work of a demon. For her devil hunting skills matched that of Dante. (Also she was broke and needed some way to pay the rent.) Suspect
"OK I'll check out you just leave it to me." she said.
"Great thanks," said one man.
She got out of her chair and took off her long black coat. she retrieved her prized pistols Vali and Narfi and sheved them on her waist.
"Holy shit." shouted one man.
"What is it," she replied.
"Your a women."
"Of course I'm a women you twit."
This always happened. It was one thing to be a half demon/ human and another thing to lack in the estrogen department. Her short silver hair was shorter then some boys. Her red eyes look a little feminine. Her body was slim and muscular and she was about as tall as the average boy. She normally wore a black jacket over her black jump suit. The one feature that made most people confuse her for a boy is her incredibly flat chest.

Annoyed by the men she left her office and set out to find this "Guy in a cape".
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:56 pm

It was just like another day, stealing. But this time it was something big. The information from the head source said if i steal this item, then they would give him a food for lifetime. trouble was there was too much humans around it. For wondering around a hour, he figured a way into the castle. Because in night time, he was fast as usual, snatched it and ran back outside and it took 8 seconds after he took him for them to realize the Jewel of the dead was gone. it was very interesting and fun to play around with humans but there wasn't much time. he ran fast as he could to the client, on the way he was angry and punched something but he figured that he'd be better of not getting into human stuff. with his duel revolver on his side, he shot off some of the hidden cameras the client had. And as the client trued to stab him with a fancy dagger that he had on him, Jack back kicked and got his dagger on his position,

"Nice i think ill take this with the money!"

without realizing that money was actually half of the worth of what he have stolen, (and the dagger was worth 4million) he ran off without getting shot by some of the guards and mercenary's that the client had. As the moonlight shined his way home, his silver hair slowly turned into black and his odd eyes were once again all blue. But here kicked in the trouble, as he was running his way home, he just got another order saying

"are you interested in the HELL GATE that will open in 3 days?"

it wasn't like anything he ever herd before, because he was far off from blood of Spartans, he felt no interests nor felt any shit about cleaning up their mess. So he just let it side for once. But he was wrong. The dagger he had with him was the Key of the Hell Gate. Something told him once more, it was more like his feeling something has just begone and it wouldn't be stopped so easily.

((JacK not in a cape))
After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> L_f49d2fccac454a8097cb5608fccde60d
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Hydra is bored :sleep:   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Hydra was at a dead end. Her only evidence was the dent in the car and the place were the drunks said they saw the demon. She exsamined the area but found nothing out of the ordinary, except tire tracks. This guy was either really good or it was just a drunk fantasy.
"NO it can't be that. I won't get paid if it is," she said.
Just then her cell rang. Naturally she answered it and it was a the castle owner. Apperently some dead jewel or whatever it was called and a dagger was stolen and he wanted Hydra to take the case. Naturaly she accepted. big money $$$$.
Then she reilzed that the drunks crime sence and the castle were not far from each other. So they must have been the same guy.
"Sweet," she said to herself "I can get paid for both jobs at the same time and pay the rent. It must be my lucky week."
So she set off to follow the demon (Jack). Little did she know she was about to follow Jack stright to HELL!Twisted Evil (insert evil laugh here)
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:55 pm

In the morning, Jack was powerless, he wonder around buying weapons. Was it his curiousity? or was it not? he was very into this new dagger of his. When it was once willed, he felt like as if he was about to kill someone. As many shop the jack as visited, they just offered him money to afford that dagger, but not the information. As he was passing by he was bumped to an theif, and without knowing jack was carelss and kept on walking. AND out of nowhere some girl, silver short silver haired and fancy guns on her black jacket ran through Jack, and tackled the theif.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ROBBING AN INNOCIENT HUMAN? YOU ARE DARE TO BE WRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW COUGHT BY ME!"

As Jack was on the ground without knowing what ever happened, he fell unconscience. Passing out, he herd weird voice and saw weird girl trying to shake him up with Powerful force, but it was no use he was already out.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Great, things just keep getting better   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Hydra just got back from the castle with the little information she had. Apperently no acctually saw the thief. Great. She knew he took a jewel of the dead and a dagger.
Jewel of the dead was really valuble, enough said. The dagger however was supposed to be really powerful and really dangerous.
"If it gets in the wrong hands the results could be devistating," said her client.
"So what does it do." she asked.
The client's face went pale. Was it that powerful?
"I, actually don't know what it does." he replied.
She fell over.
"WHY DO YOU KEEP IT IF YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT IT DOES?"
"

"Because it looks cool."
That was the end of that. She knew the thief would try to sell the items in local shops so she would start there. Just then a women shouted "Help that man just stole my purse."
Hydra immedetly saw the thief and she chased after him. She knew he wasn't the guy who stole the dagger but she couldn't just let this loser get away.
She could have just shot him in the leg and stop him that way but a chase was more fun.
" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ROBBING AN INNOCIENT HUMAN? YOU ARE DARE TO BE WRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW COUGHT BY ME!" she shouted at him.
She bumped into something but that didn't stop her from taking down the thief. As he slamed into the ground he let go of the purse and shouted in pain.
Hydra picked up the pusre after tieing the thief to a sign post for the police.
"That's what you get when you do bad things. I'd stop now man hell is much worse then what people have discribed, trust me."
It was then she noticed some kid laying on the ground.
"Well that's wierd why would he be-"
then she relized that the thing she bumped into earlier was the kid. she ran over to the kid and tried to shake him awake.
"Hey kid you ok?" she said.
It was no use she accidently knocked him unconscience. ops. Well she thought she'd make it up to him by taking him to her apartment after she returned the purse. Naturally the women came up to Hydra. As Hydra handed her the purse the women said "Thank you so much kind sir."
Hydra fell over. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: where the hell am i?   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:57 pm

It was a place where all the dreams and hopes were forfilled. a paradice, Jack was laying on the ground and watching the blue sky. When the sun layed the shine upon him it looked as if it was a part of a masterpice ,a picture. Then, it has started rain of blood and the demons flying over the sky. He rushed to home, but he was too late. Every one he knew was laying on the ground as if it was just a meat. Deamons were eathing human flash, slaughtering them as well. And there was Jack watching all this tears in his eyes, but it wasn't watery tears from his eyes that was poring out, it was a blood. He was knocked out unconscience and when he woke up he was wilding a sword with all the demons dead, or rolling on the ground twitching. Jack saw him self loughing covered in blood made him looked very devil him self. Red eyes, and red hair. because of the blood that was around him made him look just like a demon. And he saw this girl looked younger then himself, but not loughing but crying. As she screamed it echoed in to his head.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Jack was now awake and was sweating. His eyes were tearing out with blood. It was midnight, and as he looked around he saw very different things that were suppost to be in his room. Spikey haired, he wondered around and he saw a girl, white hair but very short that matched a girl in his dreams, she was drolling and mumbling some stuff. he guessed that it was that girl who he was knocked unconscience to! without any knowledge he didn't even realized she was half demon, he covered her with blanket. When he was about to leave, he realized something was missing.. something. A dagger of his was missing! he was actually little shocked. As he was looking for a dagger on his pockets he herd-

"Looking for this?"

A voice of a young female whispered through his ears. She was awake and holding out the dagger on her hands, yarning scratching back of her head still trying to wake up. Now he was in to some trouble because he was now in night time.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

*Yawn* "Man this is so weird I went looking for the theif and bumped into him on the street must be my luckly week." said Hydra "Don't worry I won't hurt ya. Your just a kid after all. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself I'm Hydra. What's your name?"
She held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: option   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:10 pm

"i don't have a name, yet people call me Jack". said Jack

As he accepted the hand shake he was in the air. Very strange why in the world would this room turn up side down? he wondered. With a force he was pulled against he knowledges that he was pulled by hydra! No hesitation, he back flipped and quickly grabbed his other knives on his cloths ( he has thousands of knives on him) and made his stance. Hydra was just standing there looking at him suspiciously and dashed upon jack. With Jack dashing toward hydra it made them both react faster then what they actually thought. Hydra pulled one of the gun and placed it upon Jacks forehead while Jack was about to reach Hydras eyes with his knives on his left hand. And suddenly they both heard a voices and footsteps. Jack and Hydra didn't moved a inch, it was then they were stroked by flash grenade. They both were half demon so it didn't affect them, but to the other guys out side of Hydra's place, they thought Hydra and Jack are humans so they kicked in the doors and jumped into the 'party'.

"Don't move or else.." the guys in a sunglass's and in a black cloths said

" OR ELSE WHAT!" Hydra and Jack both yelled

They both looked at each other and giggled and realized that 'this' has to be first taken cared of. So they start shooting and slashing, not to them selves but to the guys in black!

"So Hydra you are a GIRL yet you know how to handle a gun~" Jack said as he put one knife to 'bad guy' s forehead
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:25 pm

For a second Hydra thought she saw a ray of light shining on Jack. Finally, someone could tell that she was a girl. There was only one other person who did that and she rarely talks to him.
Hydra pulled both of her twin gund Vali and Narfi and sharted shooting while Jack pulled out his knives and at the same time they killed all of the guys in sunglasses.
Then everything was quiet once more. Then Hydra smacked Jack with Narfi.
"ow what did you do that for?" he asked.
"So Hydra you are a GIRL yet you know how to handle a gun," she quoted "Of course I know how to handle a gun any one can. I just happen to be second only to Dante."
He looked at her thinking yeah right.
"So your a half demon to huh by birth or accident?" asked Hydra.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Another choice   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:18 am

"well its a long story...Any way happened to know who 'they are?'" Jack said with a fury in his eyes pointing at guys in a sunglasses

"i was about to ask you that!" Hydra said with curious reaction

For moment of stop, they both laughed once again realizing the fact that because they have killed everyone there wasn't any 'talker' left! Jack now was in debit to Hydra, with respect he shared the INFORMATION that he has herd over this cape guy ( which wasn't him). The story was like this, Jack was stealing jewels and stuff over the church, while there was another 'HELPER' that he had with him, but he has now betrayed Jack and stole the Jewel of Death -which was once told that it could rise any UN-DEAD by corrupting the one's soul- And while Jack was pissed off looking for this other dude, the drunk guys came in. But that wasn't over, before jack was bumped into Hydra, there was little chat with this dude. It was something over the hell gate, but it gets more deeper. Well this Dude is Savior of the god or something, but he realized he needed proof of his power! Even though he had this power, he had no one to use it upon (because its destructive) So he decided to open the hell gate once again (which Dante did stopped it by pulling out Yamato and killing all the boss demons -in devil may cry 4-) But this time its UNSTOP-ABLE because this jewel is not something that you can finish it by removing it, but it needs a scarface, a lives of 666 (human). And now Jack was wondering around the city to look for clues that he has on him, a dagger, which was possibly a key to hell gate.

"So, will you be my partner to stop the hell gate and save this earth once more?" Jack said
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 am

At first Hydra didn't answer Jack. Her head was trying to get past the hell gate stuff. All she wanted was to pay the rent how did she get involved with saving the world.
"Sure why not?" she answered "Can't get paid if the world is run by demons."
"Great," said Jack.
"Then again I wouldn't have to pay the rent either."
Jack sighed and wondered what they should do next.
"Good question. Can't belive the hell gate is going to open here. This only major thing that's happened here was that bull demon that came here. Which turned out to be a drunk guy with a costume." said Hydra "This is the kinda of stuff Dante would do."
Then a light blub came on. Dante, yeah he would know what to do.
"Come on jack I have a friend to call."
It has been a while and she wondered if Dante would remember her.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Not good.. NOT GOOD!   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 pm

After agreement, Hydra went downstairs to make a phone call,while jack was getting stuff out of so called 'corpses'. Hydra signed, because way jack acted, it looked like as if jack doesn't have any money to buy his own sword! while she was calling Dante, jack was now armed, Heavily. As they waited for some one to pick the damn phone up, jack went out side to get a car. And when he was out, Dante Finlay picked up the phone.

"Little =buzz= busy here! =buzz=" said Dante

"Hey Dante hows it going, do you remember me? I'm hydra the girl with the red eyes that was half demon - keeps talking about how she got to knew him-".. said hydra

"am.. =buzz= any way , yeah i remember you = buzz= *shooting sound* can this wait?" said Dante

"Hack no! we are in trouble see it goes like this - adds on the hell gate stuff all from beginning where jack has started-.." she said

"Well 'we are too busy here taking care of this! -puts a phone a side- HEY LADY KILL THAT FLYING THING WITH BLASTER! any Way, your welcome to come up here we'd live to heir this story more" said Dante

"Great, we'll head up there" Hydra said

"wait WE?? - phone got hung up by hydra-" Dante said with a curious look on his face

After Dante was hung-ed up, the demons that he was dealing with totally smashed the phone, so there was no way that he could contact hydra back and now he had this army to deal with. ' Oh well, i think she can handle who ever it is besides she was the second to knock me out after Nero shown up! ' he thought.

"Hey Hydra lets go what are you waiting for?" Jack yelled in a car

"grrrr, I'm coming" Hydra said as she flew over the sky and hoped on to the car

As they went on to the city that Dante was living in, jack said in a serious voice

"hey Hydra, after all you've done for me, i think ill take care of your money businesses such as all your payment from now till your death!" Jack said as he laughed

As hydra going into a pale face, shocked she had no other choice but to laugh with a Frick's out face, ' men, is this guy a MILLIONAIRE?????? '
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 am

"Jack where were you all my freaking life?" said Hydra.
"So how do you know Dante?" asked Jack.
"I'd tell you but you didn't tell me about your demon heritage. There fore I'm not telling you how I know Dante."
"What oh come on Hydra!"
"Sorry."
"Hey you didn't tell me about your past either."
"How about this I'll tell you when we get there."
"That long."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: A picture of hydra   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:29 am

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> Hydra11
I think this is the best anime picture I've ever drawn I think I should have made her coat red though
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Hydra and Jack was finaly at dante's place it was bloody! good thing it rained on the way so they were looking for a place to rest for a day. As Hydra was rushing to give a tackle to dante, Dante took out his guns and let Hydra slide aside and shot towords Jack.
Hydra was trying to explain but the gun noizes were too loud for her to talk anyway. As Jack douged the bullits with a slightest moves, Jack took out 3 daggers and thew at dante. Now this was very bloody. As dante shot toword Jack, Jack thrown as much blades as he could. After minutes, dante's left arm was covred with daggers and Jacks cloths were filled with holes. As dante thought to him self 'who the hell is this guy?' Hydra finaly jumped in and punched Jack. While Jack thought Hydra was there to say 'Stop , Jack this is dante', she gave him an knock out punch. while jack was covered with bunch of woods and bridicks from dante's place, Hydra explained every thing. And after while Dante was thinking , he decided.

"love' to help ya but as you can see, im outta hands here. just today Nero and Lady kicked in and saved my ass! and we don't even know where this things comming from, we just know that they are going to keep approaching to us untill we are out of strength and kill us" said dante

"okey, then what shall we do? we can help you" said Jack right behind dante

"Jeesus, you creap me out kid, ok so i've got a plan. Hows this if you go and find what ever the source this thing is keep making demons, and distory it! that would give a lots of time to recover and join with you so we could distory the hell gate once more" said dante

"all rite, we'll do that i guess right hydra? " Jack asked

"oh oh and before you go , Jack here is a little help for you." dante said as he therw YAMATO to Jack

"cool sword but why?" asked Jack

"well for looks of it you only have a dagger.." said dante as Jack showed him bunch of TNT and garnades and C4 on his body

"a ham .. any why if you don't have something like sword, you can't kill them forever. besides you've seen it the daggers coulden't cut through my arm, if it doesn't then that goes for every demon you try to kill with." said dante

"but i thought this was something to you, is it something that you can just give away?" asked Jack

"well, it was my brothers, but now his gone and Nero had it for once but he liked his own sword. so it came back to me .. and besides i woulden't want that stolen because it was stucked in my house. so take it with you, give it a taste of blood once more" said dante.

"will do dante cya in battle field, Hydra ima go out side and start up the car" said jack
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:44 am

"Ok jack I'll be right out." replied Hydra.
"One more thing hydra." said Dante.
"What?"
"When are you going to grow some boobs?"
Hydra grabed dante's sword and smacked him in the head with this and called him a pervert. That's when Jack came in but then thought it was safer to go back outside.
"Ow I'm only looking out for you Hydra," said Dante.
"In what way?" she asked prepareing to throw a desk at him.
"I mean you always complan about getting confused for a boy."
"Yeah but your such a perv."
"I don't understand. Your mom was really hot, and deadly."
"Oh shut up where did Jack go."
"Hydra be careful. We're sort of realated."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Time to get serious!   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:51 am

Jack was actually scared of Hydra, sence he 'withnessed' the crime -of Hydra knocking dante out with Dante's sword- but at the same time, we was exited to test how far can hydra go with her strength. First stop was Lady's place, sence Dante said that he was first attacked by High leveled demons from up there - Lady was living way up in the mountains - so it seemed like a good place to start search from.

Wrong.

By the time Jack and Hydra went up to half of the mountains, they were all ready surrounded by somekind of army. Jack and Hydra didn't even noticed them surrounding, and they know the army wasn't there to welcome them. For a test Jack dropped garnade right at them, but it seamed that after the exlposion, the army got Larger!

"Hydra, i dont think they are demons, insted i smell blood, a human blood" Jack yelled

"...." hydra didn't say anything

"Hey! are you listening to me? we are in serious trouble!" Jack yelled again with a throwing dagger on his hand.

".....zzZZZZ" Hydra was sleeping.

"...ahahahahah... things just get better and better don't they!" Jack slips aslide for second and had weird smile on his face.

Jack drifted the car and stopped it, while there was bunch of weird looking humans around the car, Jack poped the trunk, and was searching for something - showing them his back- and one of the human jumped out of no where and tryed to bit him in flash. THEN with a wind sound, the human was cuted into pieces.

"All rite, lets get this party started!" Jack said as he put yamato on his side

it was morning, and because of the annoying sound of the birds humming Hydra was now half awake. After while, Hydra woke up asking

"hey Jack are we there yet?"

"...." Jack didn't respond

"Hey what gives why did you stopped the car? and whats with this, did you painted the car red? or did you just grapped new car........" Hydra said with a sudden stop on end of her voice.

There was Jack, having a Sword up on his heart, not breathing, and there was a bunch of human corpeses all around Jack and the car. The yamato was right in some humans head that was right next to Hydra. While Hydra was sleeping, there was army of zombies that was controled by one demon, probly one of top class, and while Jack was slashing up the undead , Hydra was sleeping. And when the demon realized Jack is too strong, it decide to use Hydra as hostage and kill him. But insted of hostage, Jack throw the Yamato killing the zombie that was right next to Hydra , leaving Jack gardless, and demon didn't miss this chance so it struck a sword into Jack's heart not completly killing him but making him useless.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Hydra step outside the car and said "What the hell?"
She looked around at the bloodly mess "AW Why the hell does this always happen when I'm asleep.?"Suspect
She then saw jack and pulled the sword out of him.Then she kicked him in the kick to hide her concern for him.
"Hey jack you idiot say something."
He couched a little and weakly said "Next time your driving."
well he was ok to joke around so that was good. All of a sudden she heard an evil laugh behind her. She turned to see the demon controling the zombies, he was your typical devil looking demon. (Great jack left me with the boss)
"That kid was stronger then I thought. I was going to use you as a hostage but he was to quick for me. That doesn't matter now because now I can kill you both," he said as he came in for an attack. Hydra blocked it with Narfi.
"And you think I'm going to just sit here and scream like a good girl," she said.
"Um yeah."
"guess again sucker."
She fired Narfi and Vali hitting the demon and sending him a little bit away. Just far enough to keep him away from jack. Hydra chased after the demon. About to fire.
"Wait a sec your a girl?" said the demon.
"What? of course you bastered,."
"I've heard of a boyish looking half demon girl. Your the child of Succubus the temptress and tormentor of men. You don't look anything like her."
"Yeah I heard it before. Now shut up and go back to hell."
The battle was epic. Hydra fired many shots at the demon but none seem to effect him. Typical. The demon tried to rip her to pieces but she was just to quick. Then he summoned more zombies to try and kill her. She killed every single one.
"Man I'm in trouble I can't get a clear hit. I could slash him with Yamato but it's to far away and I can't lead this freak to an injurd jack. Vali and Narfi can't peirce his skin. Wait that's it."
She then charged the demon. A little surprized he stepped back but then he shots a cuple engery attacks at her. Hydra managed to dogdge a few but a cuple did hit her. Though that didn't stop her from charging. quickly she finally came up to the demon threw Vali into his mouth and pulled the trigger several times until it died.
"Ha you skin was hard but your soft on the inside." she said "Ew."
She wiped off the demon's spit on her jacket. then she returned to check on jack. However, jack was gone. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 am

Hydra looked every where for Jack, but he was no where to be found! All of the sudden, where the hell could he have been gone to? while Hydra was driving every where trying to look for Jack -slashing killing shooting at the demons of course- Jack was in some old house, having a fever. It was Lady who picked him up, without knowing that Jack is a half demon, she thought that Jack was just a strong KID who doesn't know when to stop killing! (she was rather interested in him about YAMATO) So, while some girl was shooting the demon, Lady took Jack into her station. Well the bad thing was, it was about to be morning already, so Jack was losing his powers (which explains the weakness he had when he fought the demons). And if it wasnt for lady, he would have been dead. Anyway While Jack was resting Hydra was in complet chaos. Demons grew larger and larger every time she sliced one. But something was strange, as she apporched and charged on foword, the demons kept on comming with x2, x3, x4 ,x5. something was WRONG here. As she kept on charging , hoping to find jack , insted of finding Jack she found one of the gates of hell. As she sliced the last demon into pieces, there was the 'onworu' one of the God demon that has grestest powers in hell. Hydra used Narfi and Vali ,trying to get a glipse of how onworu does with them, but it was .. just not big enough! this thing was HUGE! (about the size of the 1st demon that Nero defeted ,the demon with 4 legs)

"Holy cow.. what should i do now?" Hydra said.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:41 pm

She fired bullets at the boss but it was no use. For the first time in her life she was in extreme danger. Suddenly, a sword slashed through the boss and he became history.
Then a gorgious woman appeared. It was Trish, Dante's partner. Hydra only met her once but they recignized each other.
"Hydra it's been a while," she said.
"Hey Trish what's up." replied Hydra.
"I'm gone for a day and look what Dante gets into."
"What can I say he's hopless without you. By the what have you seen my partner?"
Trish hadn't seen jack either. Hydra was a little concered but she knew jack could take care of himself. She and Trish decited to go visit lady since that's where they were heading before.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Hydra and Trish was here, infront of the Lady's house. It looked more like a castle and as they enter, there was bunch of traps on the flore. well while hydra was amazed at the fact that lady own this place, there was the legendary LADY infront of her.

"hmm i guess dante send you guys in ?" Lady said

"Yeah, wait...'you guys?' dante didn't send trish with us" Hydra said

"i think she ment me" jack said

With half closed eyes, an one eye sealed with some kind of cloth, and his arm broken, the guy that looked none like demon showed his face. Looking not only pale, but he looked different and strange! Jack's hair was red, and his eyes were not blue anymore, his eyes were one yellow and one green. With such different looking, it looked as if this guy was not a jack, but a HUMAN.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

"this is Jack? He's kinda cute but you look really beat up are you really a half demon?"asked Trish "Whats wrong with you Hydra."
Hydra was in shock but not because he looked human. It would have been shocking if he wasn't so injured.
"what did you do to yourself to get this bad," she said "Don't ever do that to me again ok."
"well what was I supposed to do that zombie was about to get you," said jack a little shocked that she didn't ask about the transformation.
"Hey I can take care of myself but you need to take care of yourself to so I don't have to worry about you."
Trish started laughing "So this is what happens when you mix a demon and a motherly figure."
"Oh your girl," said lady.
Hydra thought she'd let lady slide on that.
"Alot of people confuse Hydra for a boy," said Trish" Even me."
"Dante was totally wrong. When he called he said Jack was a half demon and when I found him he was like this. I also thought Hydra looked a little to femine to be a boy but Dante said she was a boy. Then he laughed in the background."
DANTE MUST DIE!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
While Hydra was steaming and ploting ways to kill Dante, Trish walked over to Jack.
"Say Jack how old are you,"she said "I hope your in your twenties cause you'd be able to date me. How about that."
She looked at him whith a very hot like pose. I love you
Jack, Hydra, and Lady's inner reaction affraid (I felt like useing this)
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Well, because of these attension that he've got, he was all red. But the problem was not the fact that he was surrounded by bunch of ladys, but the demons and hellgate. It was very cold out side lately, and it gave jack a chills, but he senced something else comming in something big.

"Sorry to ruin the date, but i already have one i like" Jack said as he grabbed Hydra's hand

Well while jack was trying to get out of the castle and try to tell her another boss demon was close by, hydra seemed some what numb... As they got out side of castle, the minetraps in the Lady's castle started to go on.

"Hey hydra get a hold of your self, you killed onworu didn't you? theres gotta be the power it gives us something back" Jack said as he shaked hydra

while the hydra was looking toword the ground saying nothing, Jack ran to the one of the hell gate that Hydra didn't crash it( because Trish, Lady , Hydra doesn't know what after the battle you have to crash the hell gate -otherwise they'll come back-) So Jack took the mysteryous light that was infront of the Hellgate (now closed) and he gained this weird looking armor.
It was rather light, but super strong as if nothing can pearce through it and as he gribed his hands, sword came out . Jack then jumped slashed the Hellgate. The hell gate seemed to have not even a scratch on it, but few seconds later it crumbled into pieces.

"Okey, now i think i can be a help even if i am not half demon, hey hydra? Hydra??" Jack said as he shook Hydra again. she seemed to be wondering around thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: WTF is wrong with jack   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok first of all why is he human? Second of all why is able to dystory a hell gete when he's human? And third why did he call Hydra his date?
Hydra had many questions. However, she knew of only one solution. She hit him.
"Ow what was that for," he asked.
"For calling me your date without asking oh and I almost forgot," replied Hydra.
She hit him again.
"That's another one for making me worry for no reason."
Jack started laughing out of pain. He was expecting her to ask question and she was going to ask. However, Hydra knew that jack knew what she wanted to here and he would have told her if it was important. Whatever was up with him it was his busniss. He was her partner and she respected his privacy.
She enjoyed Jack's company he remminded her of-............... Loki.
"What's this emotional crap for. Get back to the demons and strange main charactors. Or I will rip your guts out," Hydra.
"Threatning the masters of our existance is not a good idea Hydra," said Jack as he hides his knives behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> Empty

Back to top Go down

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: