Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inuyasha RP!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 am

"Inuyasha SIT!" cried Kagome
As Inuyasha fell to the ground Kagome yelled at him "What do you think your doing you could have killed Sora. You idiot."
"It was her fault for getting in my way."
"SIT."
"Gahhh."
"Inuyasha your an idiot."
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:43 pm

As the events unfolded infront of Eyden he stood and watched curiousley as Inuyahsa and sesshomaru started to battle and thought. "Well well well i guss the rumers are true about inuyasha, he is a half breede, and he does fight with sesshomaru alot. Not to mention Sora for her being so young her power is amazing." As sora stoped the brothers inuyasha and sesshomaru from fighting eyden watched to see what she would do. When she stoped Inuyasha"s Wind Scar with a barrier and headed tourds her home land Eyden Followed her and thought. "Man she is gona be quite a hand full training."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

I got home and relaxed at the foot of my castle "Wow my wings are tired......" I said to myself and passed out on the steps of my home of the castle of the north (I forgot which I said earlier heh heh heh) When I awoke I was in a bed of silk..... "WOAH!!!" I bolted up scared out of my mind "Where am I?! How many days have I been here?!" "You've been here three days but then again you were passed out for three days........" A girl that looked like I did I just stared at her unable to say more
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Kisho watched Inuyasha get into an argument with Kagome, the brothers were still mind mending, and Sora was flying higher.
'Good riddance,' Kisho thought 'Maybe now she'll stay out of my hair.'
Then she departed on her ongoing quest for revenge.

3 days later
Kisho stopped at a random pond she found and dipped her feet into the cool water. "Ahh that feels so good after three days of non stop traveling."
She asked every demon, human, and spirit she could find but there was no sign of Kyo. This could take forever she had to change her strategy.
"Kyo's looking for me too so all I have to do is make myself known. Shouldn't be to hard I'm death bringer Kisho after all."
Long ago Kisho had quite the reputation. She was powerful and there were few that could match her strength. Then she met Kyoko a handsome, charming, and powerful demon. He challenged Kisho to a match where if he won he'd take Kisho's hand in marriage. Kisho, didn't want any man to best her so she accepted and their epic duel began. The battle lasted for many days but it eventually ended in a tie. She fell in love with Kyo after that and put away her sword to be his mate. They would live their eternal lives with happiness and harmony until 2 months ago when Kyo stabbed her through the chest.
She still didn't understand why he did it. They were so in love and so happy why did he destroy all that.
"Guess I'll have to ask he before I kill him," she said taking her feet out the water.
She walked on unaware that Kyo was actually heading to Sora's castle.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm

I have created and amazing sketch of the scene that took place a few post ago. Prepare to be amazed by this awesome drawing. However, I will apologise to Palamonia I accidently made your characters look like thier kissing sorry. but enjoy never the less.

Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 00111
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 pm

no apology necessary. it is a good drawing.

"um father can you help us seperate, please?" the two brothers said, in a kind of mixed voice.

"you got your selves together you can get yourselves apart." his lordship said.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:52 pm

LOL NICE I LOVE IT HOW YOU DREW EACH CHARACTER THEY IS FUNNY!!

"We will begin training upon the morrow dear sister....." She said quietly "Understand? And don't try to leave the castle our lands are in the crisis point and if you try to leave the people will turn on you and they might kill you...... to get you to help them lovely sister......I have also taken the liberty and chained you're ankle to the bed..... That way you cannot leave at all.........."
"I don't want to stay here!!!" I shouted at her tears burning my eyes "Please let me go!! Else my retainers will hurt you!!"
All she did was laugh and leave me to cry on the silky bed. I grew mad and threw the pillow at the door and tossed off the sheets everything I could do to have her throw me out or in the dungeon....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

This a special book review from me I've just read these two great books and I thought they were so awesome I had to share them with you.

check out this really awesome book I just finish it''s called Hero by Perry Moore it's about a teenager with super powers and he has trouble telling his dad about them. He also has another secret he hides from the world, he's gay. It's a great read and the problems all the super heroes face are real problems, it's not like Twilight where the only dilemma was her boyfriend broke up with her. They hide themselves from the world mentally afraid to face judgment it's really an awesome read my favorite book this year.
Oh and also check out the Sookie stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris its got vampires, romance, mystery. Sookie is a mind reading waitress who falls in love with the local vampire Bill. However, with a recent murder Sookie must now find the killer, start her relationship with Bill, and serve cocktails. I like this series better then any other vampire book I've read so far Sookie is awesome female character and she now holds a place in my heart next to Ripley, Alice, and Selene. Charlaine Harris is also an awesome writer there's always something happening. The second book starts with Sookie and Bill helping a drunk guy get home safely and then the next morning a dead body in the guy's abandoned car.
Anyway that's my nerd public service annoucment for the day now back to rp
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Getting no where Kisho wondered the forest until she came across the god brothers who seemed to be stuck in the same body. Kisho burst into laughter as she walked up to them. She hadn't laughed like this in a while it felt good after chasing after her ex with vengeful fury.
"Man you guys are a tight spot," she said "Tell you what, since you guys made me laugh, I'll help you out. What do you need me to do?"

Mean while at Sora's castle a young man notices Sora's cries for help. "Please let me go!! Else my retainers will hurt you!!" he her heard her say. The man opened the door to find Sora's room all torn up from he anger.
The man walked and quietly shut the door so no one would hear them.
"Well you certainly have an interesting decorating style," he said " I take it you don't want to stay here, perhaps I can be of assistance my lady."
He pulled out a sword and sliced the chain.
"There now you can do as you please."
He started to walk out the door. Then he turned to Sora and with a charming smile he said "I'm Kyo by the way, if you need anymore assistance my lady please ask me."
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

"what we need you to do is grab us by our ears and push them in and then pull us apart by our arms." the brothers said. " and quickly before it becomes permanent!"

"is there anything that i can do for you my ladies?" his lordship said to the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:00 am

Kisho snicked a little bit. What a weird way to pull someone apart. She did what they asked and they were two different people again. Then Kisho could not hold it for any longer she simply burst into laughter. It wasn't that funny but she nearly rolled to floor laughing.
'When was the last time I laughed like this?' she thought.
"I'm sorry, I have no idea what came over me," she said.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"no no, please dont apologize" the brothers said. "we live to cause misfortune to others in some way but who says we cant have fun doing so?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm

"So who are you guys anyway?" asked Kisho "You said something about being from another dimension but what exactly does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

"just what we said, we come form a different dimension!" gojikotsu said. " you really didnt think your realm was the only one did you?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"Well not really," said Kisho "So what we're you guys doing before you came here? Oh and I don't think I introduced myself to you I'm death bringer Kisho."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:27 pm

"um thank you very much kind sir Kyo.... Might I ask how you got in here?? especially without my sister knowing you got in here???" I got up from the bed I was so rudely chained to and walked after him. I smiled and started to walk outside then turned around and said "thank you sir Kyo I hope we'll meet again soon!!!!" I flew off to be rejoined with my retainer/Guardian Sesshomaru.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

"what are your orders my ladies?" his lordship said to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

I ran off to find my retainer Lord Sesshomaru and Lady Kagome and her retainer Lord Inuyasha. I just continued to run towards their scent.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:03 pm

"Well I have to find and murder my ex-mate," said Kisho "Care to join me? Perhaps we can find a way to get back to your dimension along the way."
Suddenly, Kisho sensed Sora's presence heading towards Inuyasha's group.
'God damn it why does that little brat bother me," she thought.
However, in the back of Kisho's mind she wondering how Sora was doing and if Sesshomaru was taking care of her.

Meanwhile, at the castle Sora was in. Kyo watched Sora leave and then slowly walked out of the room.
"Your sister, that's right I forgot all about her," he said to himself "I better leave before she gets here otherwise I'll have a problem."
He calmly walked in the hallway with a twisted look on his face.
'I only set her free because I thought I smelt Kisho oh well,' he thought 'And I only came to this castle because I thought a shikon jewel shard was here. Turns out that was a rumor too.'
Though Kyo was a stranger to the castle he was not stopped by any guards or servants. Then he came across five dead guards and one dead maid. All were stabbed in several places so blood covered the walls of the hall. Thought the gory scene was enough to make a man go mad Kyo strolled through it like it was scenery, for he was the one who caused the mess.
"Sigh, coming here was a waste of time," he said to himself "Now what to do next? Follow the girl that smells like Kisho or look for more shards?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm

I ran to sesshomaru's scent and once I got to him I launched myself into his arms "Lord Sesshomaru!!!" I was happy to be in his arms again "I'm so glad I could find you!!" Inuyasha growled at this point and Kagome was yelling at him. Miroku was rubbing Sangos butt and she slapped him. I giggled and I knew I was home minus two people.....three if you included my sister...........
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 pm

"we are at your service my lady." the brothers said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

"Huh?" I said kinda dumbfounded at they're sudden appearance "Why are you two here?? Who are you two anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:12 pm

" we are kojikotsu, and gojikotsu. we come from a different dimension my lady" said gojikotsu. indicating himself and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 pm

As the brother introduced themselves to Sora, Kisho quietly retracted herself from the group.
"There's no I'm getting involved with that little brat again." she said.
sesshomaru noticed Kisho's behavior and said "Your only hurting yourself, Kisho."
"Since when do you care?"
"She's fond of you."
"Peh."
Kisho started to walk away but sesshomaru called "Kisho."
The demon warrior stopped but she did not face sesshomaru.
"Was it a girl?"
Kisho remained silent and slowly walked away. Finally, she mumbled something that sesshomaru picked up with his dog like hearing "I don't know."
Kisho refused to turn around she would not let anyone see the tears pouring out her eyes. She did glance in Sora's way and noticed her happiness to be back with Inuyasha's group.
"Sora, may you always smile like that," she thought with tears still sliding down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 pm

"Kisho........." I said looking at her worriedly as I ran after her "I would like it if you stayed with us and we could help you in whatever you needed........" I gripped onto her arm as she began to walk away "Please don't go!!!!!" I shouted not wanting to let her go, Not wanting to see her cry anymore "Please! I really need you here with me!!! I know you don't really want anything to do with me but I think of you as my big sister!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!!!" I began to cry completely ignoring everyone else...... until Sesshomaru patted my head and said "Let her go she needs to find her own path and fix things herself......... If she wants to find you she knows how to find you............" I nodded and released her arm reluctantly....... then gave her a pendant I made out of an acorn and a chain Kagome had given me "Kisho I want you to have this....... it's for injuries it's to stop their bleeding............" I smiled and placed it in her hands then went to Sesshomaru's side and whispered "May you find what ever you are looking for........................."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha RP!!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: