Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inuyasha RP!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:09 am

Kisho heard the sound of Sora screaming pervert and left Ryo behind. Wondering what she was doing she ran into the same white haired demon.
"Miroku you scared the poor girl off," shouted a demon slayer who slaped a monk.
"I can't help it Sango," said the monk.
"What is wrong with these people," said Kisho.
"Inuyasha it's a demon," said a little fox demon.
""Shippo calm down I think she would have attacked us if she meant us harm," said a girl in weird clothes.
" Yeah, right, so anyway any of you guys see a little girl around here," said Kisho.
"Yeah she went that way, oh no."
"Something wrong Kagome?" asked Shippo.
"I sensed alot of sacred jewel shards in the direction of the girl."
"It's Naraku," said the half demon as he took off.
"Hey hold on a second," said Kisho running ahead "I've got something to tell Naraku before you rip him up."
"No way she's faster then me."
Sora was standing face to face with Naraku. There was no time for talking so Kisho ran death bringer right through him. It was only another copy Naraku though.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

" Kisho why does he want to rule the world?" Sora asks "i'm not sure i understood him.........."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am

"The one with the most power can gain control over everything Sora," said Kisho "His man goal however, is to get rid of his human heart once and for all."
Then they heard the sound of Naraku's laugh.
"Clever Kisho," He said "But that is also your goal to isn't it."
Inuyasha came onto the sence screaming Naruku's name and something about vengence.
"Ha ha Inuyasha you to are here you can't protect these two for long."
Then his voice disappeared.
"hmph confident isn't he," said Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Sora Laughed for the first time in a long time "he's funny if he thinks he can capture me so easily he's got another thing coming!"
*In her head*
'Why do you think he won't be able to catch you?'
'Because i have you and even if he tries i can out run him.....'
'at least you think you can'
'I CAN AND I WILL'
'If you say so'
'I'll show you!'
**out of her head**
"Darn you evil doubting sword!" Sora said to herself "so why are they after him as well?"
"Kagome!" The white haired hanyuo said "do you honestly think we can trust these two?"
(Sora's not really paying attention to the conversation)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"I'm not sure but I think we should hear them out first," said Kagome.
So Kisho told this group of weird people about the mess she somehow got herself into. While she spoke she was interested in what this group was doing. A demon slayer, a fox demon, a monk, a half demon, and a odd girl clearly this was not a normal group.
"So what's next do you suppose." she asked.
"The future is never certain," said the monk Miroko "However, one should not face the uncertainty alone."
He grabbed Kisho's hand and asked "Will you bare my children."
"what!" said Kisho.
She had no idea what to say to that. SHe had no time because Songo slapped him.
Apperently he's done this before because Kagome ignored then "On a serious note what do you guys plan on doing?"
Kisho thought ' Why do I attract such weird people?'
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:37 am

Sora smiled when she heard the smack echo through the lands as she smiled she looked to the south and saw purple miasma "UM Kisho---" she said "What's that stuff?!" Sora got a weird vibe from the purple stuff and started to get scared "Thats creeping me out!" Sora starts to shiver as soon as she stops shivering her knees give out and grabs her head... "What's that noise?!" She gritted out "it's hurting my head..." Shippo heard the noise too and covered his ears as well "ow!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 am

"A miasma!" Kisho exclaimed "I knew Naraku was evil but I didn't think he could create a miasma."
"Damn you Naraku," cursed Inuyasha "We have to get out of here."
The two tailed Kirara turned into a bigger form and the humans and Shippo climbed onto her.Inuyasha was about to take off when he noticed Kisho wasn't leaving.
"Come on idiot do you want to die?" he said.
"Who said anything about dieing?" said Kisho "I could care less about Naraku but on the other side of that miasma is someone I need to kill. Nice meeting you Inuyasha, hope we never meet again."
Kisho was about to take off when Inuyasha grabbed her by the collar and yanked her away. Then he ran in the direction of his party dragging her behind.
"Hey let go of me half breed." said Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Sora stayed on the ground unable to move unable to speak.
'SORA MOVE!' the sword yelled 'Are you even trying?!'
'WHAT DO YOU THINK?!' she yelled 'I am trying but the stupid miasma is preventing me from moving!!!'
'well try harder!'
'I am trying' she thought as she fell to the ground from the miasma. She fell to the ground but her consciousness was still active 'DAMN DAMN!!' As she fell to the ground she was picked up by none other than naraku himself
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

"Let me go half breed," said Kisho as she yanked Inuyasha's grip off her "What the hell is wrong with you? Mind your own business."
"Are you really that selfish what would Sora do if you died?" said Inuyasha.
"Sora? What are you talking about she can take care of herself. Besides it's not me who's been taking care of her all this time its-."
Kisho paused after relizing that Sora did not go with Kagome and the others.
"Half Breed did you see Sora leave the others?" she asked.
"Um no," replied Inuyasha.
Silence for five seconds. affraid
"OH Crap we left Sora in the middle of that miasma," shouted Kisho as she and Inuyasha scrambled back to the miasma.
"You do care," shouted Inuyasha.
"Shut up!"
Once they arrived they found Naraku carrying an uncousious Sora.
"Let her go you bastard," said Inuyasha unleashing his red sword.
As the sword inpacted the barrier a great force sent Inuyasha back. Naraku's barrier was too strong for the Tetsiga.
Kisho stood at the side and said "Fool."
"What are you saying," said Inuyasha.
"You aren't going to try and save her?" said Narauku as smiled he knew her answer.
"I'm done saving her. It's a miracule that she's survied this long under my protection. Though you seem to already know what seems to happen to children I try to protect."
"You selfish prik," said Inuyasha.
"Ha ha is that why you hate Kyoko so much? I'd love to hear the whole story but I must be going now."
"Sora! Damn you Naraku, Sora wake up damn it."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:02 am

"Sora! damn you naraku, Aora wake up damnit." someone said
'CRAP!!!!! I CAN'T MOVE!!!!' Sora thought /yelled at herself 'DAMN!! I should have jumped up while the stupid miasma was still weak.........' Sora tried to move her hands but it didn't move even when she started to cried her tears fell to the ground and made little (like the pokemon Roselya) plant like characters. As soon as that happened Sora snapped out of the Miasma's grasp and screamed "HELP ME!!!!" The plants jumped into action and started to wrap Naraku with their vines of spikes . Sora jumped to the ground and ran to Kisho's arms lol! "Don't let him take me again!!!" Sora cried into Kisho's arms then fell to the ground as her little plant creations wrapped around her shoulders a giant rose petal blanket "I'm fine thank you my friends......" she whispered to the plants.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 am

Like a Star @ heaven (i may be new but ive know Dracula's daughter for a couple of years so dont discriminate in me if i dont pick up the story immediately!!!) Like a Star @ heaven

"bwahahaha, oh this is a fine mess they've spun themselves in to isn't it brother?"
"yes it is brother, a very fine mess indeed!"
"shall we join them? i want to hit something...preferably that mongrels face." *clenches and unclenches fist repeatedly*
"now now brother you know we must not interfere with their world. father has strictly forbidden it!"
"your such a goodie-goodie two shoes brother!"
"not really."
"oh? how so?"
"...lets just say somethings are better left forgotten..."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 pm

(Welcome to the fourm palamonia)

"Don't let him take me again!!!" Sora cried into Kisho's arms then fell to the ground as her little plant creations wrapped around her shoulders a giant rose petal blanket "I'm fine thank you my friends......" she whispered to the plants.
Kisho was stunned, after Kisho said she wouldn't protect Sora anymore she still went to Kisho's arms and begged for her protection. She's too trusting of a kid. "I can't protect you. you'll die if I do." she wanted to say but she didn't want the girl to cry anymore.
Naraku cursed them and vanished instanly, Kisho made no effort the chase after him.
Instanly, horried memories of a bloodly sword through her stomach flashed before her. it would not easily kill her but it did kill something inside of her. She saw a handsome young demon in human fourm with short black hair and red eyes smiling wickedly at her. His hands covered in her blood. "Does it hurt love?" he asked.
Kyoko removed the sword from her stomach and caught her before she fell to the ground. She didn't understand, he stabed her and now he was holding her? He kissed Kisho's lips and tears started to form in her eyes. Then he whispered in her ear.
"Hey Kisho you listening?" Shouted Inuyasha.
Kisho awoke from her nightmare and glared at Inuyasha "What halfbreed?"
"We should take Sora and find Kagome and the others and then go after Naraku together."
"What makes you think I want to fight Naraku. God damn't your all in the way of my revenge."
"What revenge?"
Just then Kisho sensed a pair of somethings in the distance something powerful but she didn't know what it was or what thier intentions were.
"Never mind it's none of your business, let's just say its a lover's quarl." she said.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm

{ive known Draculas Daughter for two years so i know the way she writes and wow great storyline but as i like to do im gona find a way to throw it of track but in the end it will be very intreasting. so IM still new to this Forum but i do love to write so i hope i can make thing intreasing.}

UM announced to every one else a youn man at the age of eighteen was watching as the events of the day unfolded. The man was dreassed in a black robe with a black cape that covered the robe. he was sitting atop a mountain in the distance when naraku first showed up to try and retrive the young queens sword. HE wondered why inuyahsa and sesshomaru were also involved. this young man was not a deamon but a priest from the temple from which the young queen ruled. he had every intention to see to her safe return to her home land. though he didnt carry a sword he carried a staff that could comand the power of light and the power of darkness, as well as the power of the wind and water. the staff he caried was the ancient staff of the protectors of the ancient land. the staff of simora. As he watched he saw the queen transform to he true form and gain her powers in full form."So Both Queens have gained their forms, well things are going to get tricky now then i dont think i can contend with that many deamons alone, even with inuyasha and sesshomaru this could get to be a pain. well guss i should head to the queen" as he went along he sensed two more deamons in the sky. "Drats To many deamons around this is gona get to really be a pain" HE stoped a moment to abserve what was going to un fold with the current people in the area.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Very Happy thanks Very Happy

"my sons, where are my sons?" the lord of the ethereal realm said.
" i don't know my lord." said the lords servant, raicon.
"summon them for me." the lord says.
"immediately, m'lord." raicon said obediently.
*BANG* went the gong.
*BANG* went the gong again.
*BANG* it went again as raicon struck it again and again.

*some distance away*

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
"Brother our father beckons" said kojikotsu.
"I'm not deaf little brother" replies gojikotsu.
"obviously. come, let us tend to our fathers wishes so we can continue watching these pathetic mortals' quarrel."
"yes, lets."

*CRACK* a flash of light, and the brothers were gone, heading for their fathers sanctum.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Sora wanted to try to walk on her own but couldn't her body fought against the will power and made her fall asleep to get the miasma out of her system "I need to go to the south-- to my castle...." was all she managed to say before she slept.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

"oh crap" said the new comer to the scene. the man dressed in black raced to the queens side to see what was wrong with her. When he got there he notised the measimas power growing as it excaped her body. his reaction was to use the staff to destroy it but with the queen down all he did was gather his power to try and heal her from the posin that the mesamia caused.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 am

"ah! my sons, kojikotsu and gojikotsu, where've you both been all day?" said the lord. as his sons approached him raicon entered the room, holding something in his hands, but he knew not to approach his lordship when he was speaking to his sons.

"you summoned us father?" kojikotsu said.
"indeed i have. i was just wondering what you two were doing all day." said his lordship.
"oh we've been out at the viewing pool." gojikotsu said.
"the viewing pool? for what? a chance to enter the physical world?" his lordship said.
"no we've been watching the mortals..." gojikotsu began to say.
"MORTALS?!?" his lordship yelled causing the roof to shake. after he calmed down a bit did he continue. "heed my words and heed them well you are not to fraternize with anyone or anything that comes from viewing pool! if i find out that you have been slipping in and out of this dimension and the next, so help me i'll skin you both alive! do you understand me?"
"yes father" gojikotsu and kojikotsu said together, in unison.
"now go have your fun, i have something to attend to with raicon"
"yes father."
"yes father."

after his sons had departed did his lordship summon raicon to his side to deliver what he was sent to deliver.
"a letter sir, from your general in the field sir, his news is not well." raicon said.
"how many times do i have to tell you?! don't ever read my war reports!" his lordship replied.
"but i have to m'lord for i have to check to see if the ink is poisoned or its booby trapped or what else, as per your orders sir." raicon said
"so i did give you the orders, well, good man then, now to read the report." his lordship said as he opened the scroll of parchment." hmm...the war does not bode well for us raicon. i'm afraid were going to have to send more troops and that means less defense for here." his lordship said with a sigh."dispatch 10000 troops to the front and then send another 1000 in the next day or so. we must hold our ground, or die trying."
"yes m'lord, immediately." raicon said as he went to go dispatch the myriad that were about to lose their lives for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm

(inside sora's mind)

'Noises all around me pain in my chest, in my body, in my mind....' Sora thought as she winced and let out a smidge of a scream 'NO!! Don't let anyone heal me!!! if they do my body won't get used to the miasma!!!!!'

(Outside sora's mind)
They were all around her a man in black was treating her and trying to help her but her body decided to move of it's own accord Pushing everybody out of the way Sora's body ran away from the group and dissappeared into the forest. Sora's body ran until it got tired then jumped into a tree and relaxed on a branch that looked like a makeshift bed.(willow tree)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Well well well i guss that she dont want me to heal her, just like her sister then. She wants to learn how to endure pain, why they do is a mistery to me. Well i guss i cant stop her its her body though misama poisning is a pain to recover from on ones own." Said the misterous man in black" Meanwile Inuyasha Kigome shipo and the others looked at the man in shock hens when he finished talking inuyasha spoke. "Who the Hell are you and where do you get off tring to heal somone that you dont know. The nirve of people i mean you just got here and you have no clue wats going on and you just but in as you please how rude" " Are you done yet Inuyasha because if you are i might answer your qusestions." Said the man in black. When inuyash just stared he spoke again "well for one i do know her, well sort of if you count the fact that im from her kingdom, and that im on a mission to guide her safley home the yes i do." "So then what is your name and how can we trust you" Replied inuyasha. "My name is Eyiden Sharmont Court Captian of the land of Sky. Im sure that you have herd of it we are known for our ability to control the elements at will." Said Eyden
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 pm

"Land of the sky huh," said Kisho "I've heard of them but I didn't realize Sora was with them. Shesshomaru never told me that."
"Wait you know Shesshormaru?" asked Inuyasha.
"What's it to you?"
"He's Inuyasha's half brother," explained Kagome "They don't get along to well."
Now that she metioned it the half breed and Shesshomaru did look a like. However, that was none of her business.
"So Eyiden your here to protect Sora right?" Kisho asked "Well good luck with that I'll be going now."
"Kisho where are you going?" asked Kagome.
"Forget about that selfish bitch Kagome," said Inuyasha "We don't need her anyway."
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:57 am

"hmm....i wonder what has gotten father all wound up?" kojikotsu said.
"who cares? I just want to get back to watching the mortals struggle against each other!" gojikotsu said. " i especially like the one in the skirt!" indicating kagome. "i think shes sexy in that out fit!"
"go take a cold shower horn dog!" kojikotsu said. "besides, you have no taste! look at the little one coming to fruition! now thats what I'm talking about! yeah."
"your gonna be considered a rapist if your thinking of going down there to make out with her!!! shes too young and father forbade our going down there!"
"duh dumbshit! i have ears!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 pm

As Kisho seperated from Inuyasha's group she felt something strange. "That's odd my perv senses are tingling," she said.
She looked around the area no one was there and she didn't sense anyone.
"And there's no one around weird. I must be losing it. Anyway I better get back to tracking down Kyo if I run into Sora......*sigh* I don't know what I'll do. One thing is for sure I'm not go for her. I've got to get my own issues settled before I help someone else."
She suddenly detected the faint pair of somethings she felt earlier. What are they? They seem so far away their almost untraceble.
"Well as long as they don't get between me and my revenge."
'Inuyasha you seemed interesting,' she thought 'Maybe when I'm done I'll look you and your group up. I'd like to get to know you. Start over.'
Sora........ you fell into my unfit hands and soon those hands will be covered in blood. I'm no good for you. May you never look at my blood stained hands again.
"Thanks to Naraku my overwelming hatred is restored." she whispered.
Kisho walked deeper into the forest unweare that Sora, Inuyasha, Eyiden, the two she faintly sensed, and her revenge, all were about to cross paths, pathed in blood.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:47 pm

(Inside Sora's mind)

It's so hot!!! I can't take much more of this!! I won't be able to stop myself if I do something crazy! I can't hold on to my mind anymore!!!!!

(Outside Sora's body)

Sora's body began to thrum like a heart beat calling the twin brothers to her. Her body began to float (like in Harry Potter 6 movie) while up in the air it opened a portal and pulled the brothers to the mortal world. After they were on the ground the portal closed and she fell to the ground at the feet of the monk clad in black "I have no idea what happened....." She whispered extremely weak "What have I done?"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 am

"I shall tell you what you have done mortal!" his lordship said. "you have just upset the balance between your world and mine! if it is not fixed then im afraid that i will have to destroy your world!"
"oy vey, what the fuck happened?" gojikotsu says, rubbing his head. "oh shit, dad is going to kill us! we weren't supposed to be near the well and well..."
"oh stop your bickering, brother!" kojikotsu says, sitting in a tree. "we were pulled into this world!"
"pulled, you say? how?" gojikotsu asks.
"I don't know, but i bet it has something to do with our little group of entertainment over there." kojikotsu said, jabbing his thumb over his shoulder. "shall we go investigate?"
"I believe that we should brother. besides i wanted to make a proper entrance anyways..."
"Oh what the fuck ever!" last one there is a rotten stromder!"
and the two brothers raced off to go greet the group and demand that they know why they had been pulle into this world.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Suddenly, the two Kisho sensed before were heading towards her. They seemed really powerful and she didn't know what thier intetions were. Suddenly, she realized that those two were not heading towards her they were heading towards Inuyasha and Sora.
Sora is she in danger?
"I can't protect you," said Kisho "But I'll just make sure your alright."
Kisho dashed to intercept the two brothers. Though they were fast she some how manged to catch up with them.
"Hey!" she called "You two who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha RP!!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: