Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAMPIRE RP!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Leon bowed as to say thanks to the Xaina then turned to the right went into the door that had the ropes around them "Athena?!" He said desperately "Athena are you here?!" "Leon?! Lady?!" Athena yelled frightened "Lady; Leon I'm over here!!!!!!! I've had to hide other wise they'd be calling me up to the processing room!" Leon went straight for Athena and hugged her "Don't go and do something THAT stupid again!!!" He scolded her "You had all of us worried!!!" "I'm sorry brother!!!" She hugged him back and then ran to Lady and hugged her as well "I'm sorry that I worried you!!!"

*laughs*
"OH NO!!" Athena said as she pushed Lady and Leon into her hiding place then hid herself "keep absolutely quiet......" A great humongous spider like woman came from underneath where they were just standing not but a moment ago "where did you go little one?" The woman said in a very horrible tone of voice (nails on a chalkboard) "come on little one we must prepare you for Satan himself!" She shook her head in a silent disagreement and began to shiver. Leon whispered in her ear "Don't worry the old hag won't touch you EVER......"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Processing area? Wow hell was so orginised for a place that was supposed to be utter chaos. As she and Leon pushed throught the crowd, Lady secretly hoped that no one she killed was waiting here. Then Athena called for them. Leon looked so happy to be reuinted with his sibling. This was extremly easy she thought.
OH NO!!" Athena said as she pushed Lady and Leon into her hiding place then hid herself "keep absolutely quiet......" A great humongous spider like woman came from underneath where they were just standing not but a moment ago "where did you go little one?" The woman said in a very horrible tone of voice (nails on a chalkboard) "come on little one we must prepare you for Satan himself!"
Looks like she spoke to soon. While Leon comferted his sister. Lady loaded her guns, looks like its time for some action. She sneaked away from where Athena and Leon were hiding and went to a place where she could distract the spider and allow the siblings to escape.
"Hey ugly," she said to get the spider's attention "Satan's more interested in a little vampire than a beautiful women like me? He has no taste."
"Your the one whose bullet ruined the dark prince's resurection," said the spider "Die human."
Then the fight started.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Xaina snapped her fingers, and a pack of hellhounds came running. She directed htem to hold down all those who were not part of Lady's group. "You are free to go, if you take me with you. I get my 3 months off now, and you seem interesting."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm

"Yes of course just please don't let Lucifer take me!" Athena said "Let's get out of here!!" "Let's get going!" Leon said to lady and to Xaina "run lets go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRE RP!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: