Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAMPIRE RP!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:41 pm

"Nice to meet you" Sora says "oh no........brother you don't think?!"
"it can't be......" leon replied "no it's not possible........he can't come back....."
"but if he does?!"
"he can't it's just not possible!"
"but if?!"
"then we're going to be in some serious shit......"
"BROTHER!!!!!"
"sorry.......but it's true"
"then lets go!!!!!"
"go where?"
"fight the demons!"
"you know what father will say to that"
"so?! i can't let the demons run loose"
"but you're not an angel anymore you gave that up and you know it!"
"don't rub that in my face!!!! i understand it was my fault!"
"what?! that Lucifer is coming back?!"
"yes i understand it's my fault!!!!!!"
"No-- it's fine really it's alright"
"i might not be an angel anymore but i still have my angelic powers.........."
"how?!?!?!"
she sat down and began to tear up "well when i gave up being an angel for the sake of the humans god told me i was going to be a different vampire than the others"
"how?! and what did he mean?!"
"i wasn't sure at first but then when i woke up from the sleep i was placed under and when i did he spoke again......"
"what did he say?!"
"he said 'you will be my messenger to those who do not wish to accept my law' i was afraid i didn't understand what he meant by that and when i tapped into my angelic powers again they still worked! i was so happy! but afraid so i placed a charm on myself so that i couldn't use them.........never again......"
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Crave was on a bike now, running at 200km/hr, it was easy to find lady because when he was fighting he sliced a piece of his hair on her cloths, so he could locate her any time. While he was on the way, he saw lady running.

“Where is ‘she?’ “crave asked

As he was about to get the answer he saw meteor coming straight to lady, crave pulled out m16 and as he made it to the bee’s nest, he got off the bike and looked at lady

“Ok lady, here’s bike that you would like, problem is I bet its ganna be torn up again, but before that happens I want you to go to the city hall and hold the demons off with the crew I commend.” He said as he sounded out of breath.

Then his cell ringed

“Boss, we are under attacked from the ground army as well. Meteor isn’t only one, any UNDEAD are also army of ‘him’.” One of the lycan’s head said

“know ledged, keep pursuing those bastards to hell.” Crave said with bit pissed off voice

“Lady, as you can see we are outnumbered, we need ‘gazardoll’s army’. I herd that you were well known to those people. Could you help us out?”

*(garzardoll is a clan of underground society that human has made long time ago. To prevent world war 3 from happening.)

He waited for lady’s response.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm

She was running when Crave drove at her.
Ok lady, here’s bike that you would like, problem is I bet its ganna be torn up again, but before that happens I want you to go to the city hall and hold the demons off with the crew I commend.” He said as he sounded out of breath.
Oh thanks alot Crave how many bikes can the dude wreak in a day.
And who was he to boss her around besides she had a job to do. then his cell phone rang. He seemed pissed off.
“Lady, as you can see we are outnumbered, we need ‘gazardoll’s army’. I herd that you were well known to those people. Could you help us out?”
"You certainly have your reasources Crave," she said "Finding out private imformation in such a short amount of time I'd be pissed if it wasn't important. Great I hope she isn't the one picking up the phone."
She dialed the number of gazardoll’s army’ leader Claire.
"Clarie here this better important," answered Claire. She was a long silver haired women with an eye patch one her right eye. pirat
"It is Claire,"said Lady
"Lady, its been so long. What's wrong did you finally get bitten?"
"I wouldn't call you if that were the case. Anyway we have problem (Explained the demons but not Lucifer because Lady doesn't know about him or belive in him, she's buddihist Very Happy )
"I see. I never thought I'd see a vampire hunter teaming up with a vampire," sadi Claire "anyway I'll have my troops there in a cuple hours until then Lady. I hope your the same. It's funny I think you would be the one leading the army if "THAT" didn't happen."
"Hardly. Good bye Claire."
Lady hung up the phone and looked at Crave.
"Before you ask I know her because she just happened to be my college roommate," she said "And she annoys the hell out of me. So Crave what the hell is going on around here?"
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 am

“ oh its nothing, just whole world is going to doom if we don’t do something about it” crave said with a smile

“…whole world is going to a doom ~ o wow…” one of his soldiers said after him

“ ha ha ha… yeah scratch that anyway we need more gun power, I hope garzaldoll’s are enough for it, but I still don’t think we can make the stand without air support.” Crave said

It was no joke, while people on the ground took them out with guns, if the demons even flew, it would have been really hell itself. While they herd gun sounds, explosions it reminded crave of old days, where he had to fight with vampire in the wars.

“ok you guys and lady, follow me, we are going to get the shield.” Crave said
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm

"I'M COMING TOO!!!!" yelled Athena "I WANNA HELP TOO!!!!!!!!!" She runs into the midst of the rest of them. As she was going into the shield she was pulled out by her brother "no you're going to fix this mess!"
"how?!"
"let them see you're angelic powers!!!"
"i can't!!!!!! i won't release the spell!!!!"
"you must or else!"
"else what?!"
"this playground of yours is dead!"
"what do you mean?"
"if the demons run loose for too long they will let Lucifer out and when he does he'll destroy this playground"
"WHAT?!" She yells and lets out some of her hidden Angelic powers instantly killing the demons that were nearing her and her brother "oops.........."
"no that was good sister!" he said "now let ALL of you're angelic powers out!"
"NO!" she yelled and stomped her feet "i can't i made a vow!"
"you will" he fired back "IF you love this planet; This playground"
"fine.........."she said knowing she had lost this battle "release the seal!"
A loud noise sounded as her long sealed powers became unleashed and her angel wings came back out
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:57 pm

blowing few of his crew, he saw the lord DRACULa's daughter realising the angletic power. and blowing away crave's last cigeret, he was bit pissed.

"... grrrrr, so what do we do now 'Sora'?"

he was getting out another pack of cigeret, trying to put one on his mouth and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:08 am

"Wow if that's not over kill I don't know what is," said Lady in responce to Sora's angelic powers.
Lady never did belive in God or angels or Lucifer. Now that at least two of those things are comferming thier exsitance she didn't know what to think. However, the exsitance of a god scared her more then the exsitance of Lucifer. A higher level being playing human lives as if they were toys, she would not have it.
More demons started coming at her. Instanly she drew her guns and shot them. Demons, vampires, Lucifer, angels, god, let them all come after her, no one gets in Lady's way.
"Crave, Claire of the gazardoll’s army’ is going to meet us at the town center, think you can handle that," she said as she shot some more demons.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am

Hydra's stupid goal bounce Yay bounce
let's get to 100 post on at least one rp I think we can do it.
Also I'm almost finished withe the first beach party picture it only features four characters becuase the paper wasn't big enough but don't worry there will be more sences. this one will feature Athena, Cecily,Capri, and Kisho
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 am

"none shall mess with this world!" she yelled as she released some angelic power killing the demons in a ten mile radius "i shall not let you kill anyone nor will god!" she few in the air fighting off the demons then came a giant crack in the streets and Athena knew what she had to do "good bye beautiful world may you enjoy you're life here" she said before Lucifer came up
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 am

Lucifer was coming up far to soon Claire would never make it here on time. Everything was against Lady but now everything was relying on her.
"Lucifer you picked a bad time to be reborn because this is the time i, Lady, exist so prepare for your doom."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 pm

"HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!"Athenayelled as she pushed lucifer backinto the ground "iwill not let you kill this world!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Lucifer was going down. But it wasn't over yet Lady had to help Athena. She fired her special (and expensive) banishing bullets at Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:14 pm

"Help!" Athena yelled "Shoot Him!!!!" as she tried to hold and push him down
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

"I wont miss," said Lady.
Lady fired three of her special bullets at Lucifer. He took a direct hit but he still didn't go down. She fired more but it didn't work. He merely laughed at her.
At this point Lady would have retreated but Athena was bravely holding him down. Lady couldn't just leave her to die even if Athena was a vampire.
Lady had only one choice she had to use the Blood Bullet. A powerful bullet that takes power from some of Lady's blood and takes its spirital energy and creates an explosive weapon. However, the recoil could drain Lady and the bullet could hit Athena. Still this battle was all or nothing and here goes nothing.
Lady pulled out the bullet and pricked her finger and let the blood drain into the hallow bullet. Then in one swift move she loaded the bullet and fired. As expected the recoil hit her hard and pushed her back. Dust clouded her vision, she Lucifer scream but nothing else.
Lady called for Athena and Crave but she couldn't even hear her own voice.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:39 am

Athena saw the bullet and knew it was time for her to go "good bye my friends......" Lucifer and Athena were both hit with the blood bullet. Leon lept to grab Athena before anyone could harm her. Lucifer grabbed Athena and yelled "IF I CAN'T ARISE THEN NEITHER CAN YOU!" Leon raced to his sister to free her from Lucifer's grip as he ran he smacked into demons and vampire's alike all of which were trying to stop him "ATHENA!!! DON'T WORRY LITTLE SISTER I'll get you!!!"
"You Idiot!" An older looking man said "she risked her life to save all of ours!"
"She's my bloody sister!!!" Leon shouted back bloody tears coming out of his eyes "she was dieing even before this crap!!"
"What do you mean dieing?" the guy said "she's a vampire right?!"
"Yes but she NEVER drank ANY blood what so ever!" Leon yelled and made the battle ground go completely and dead silent except for Lady who was calling out for Athena and Crave "yeah so she doesn't deserve to go to hell--"
"What was her reasons for not drinking blood"
"She said it was like being a canable..... to our kind" Leon said "she hated when father drank from humans directly she would always run and hide...."
"So she's like a purified vampire?"
"yup"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 am

Lady found Leon talking to an older man but she did not see Athena. At that moment she knew Athena got dragged to hell. Hiding her rage she walked up to Leon and said "It looks like Athena could use a vampire hunter. I'll go get her for a cheap price. What do you say?"
(Merry Christmas rendeer )
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Leon looked at Lady surprised "You would do that?" he asked curiously "How much do you want?! I'll do anything to get Athena back! and I'll pay you on One condition......I'm going with you. she's probably getting a pretty good beating and torturing from Lucifer so I'll carry her while you shoot you're gun at those who stand in our way." His face was serious but streaked red from his tears of blood The ground shook again and out from the ground came a girl who wore (dominatrix outfit) nothing but leather "If you think you can get to little Athena you are surely mistaken" She said hotly "he is beating her and watching her under his watchful eye."
"Which means?" asked the older man "What exactly?"
"Which means he is the one watching and beating her." Leon cut in "that means it's going to be a suicide mission getting her back!"
"good boy...." she replied "you figured it out!"
"What's you're name?" Leon asked the woman
"Yura......." she said superiorly "and you'd best not forget it."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 am

Yura, huh, she seemed stuck up and pretentious. Like she was going to stop Lady from saving Athena (and getting paid). Plus, Lady was way prettier then her, right?
"Yuri, right, I cetainly remmeber it," Lady mocked "Now if you don't mind stepping out of my way. I need to save a little girl from Lucifer. It may be a suicide mission but those missions are the most fun."
Then Lady reload her guns. Time to take over hell.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:27 pm

"Have fun dieing then....." Yura replied "hmph!" she the disappeared
"okay lady lets have some fun...." Leon said looking unprepared "You ready?"

( @_@ I'm dizzy )
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm

"Ha I was born ready," said Lady "Now how are we going to get into hell?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

"like this...." Leon said smartly as he bit into his wrist and let the blood fall onto the ground "open now my door to hell..." In a matter of seconds a flight of stairs appeared to go into the ground and a portal to hell opened to Leon's command. As the door opened everyone was able to hear the screams the groans and moans of all the sinners in the world. He stepped onto the stairs and started to go down not paying attention to who was following and who was staying behind.....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Lady followed Leon down the stairs trying her best to keep her eyes on his back. She didn't dare look at what ever else was in there. She could here the bonechilling moans and the stench was awful it smelt like death. Lady thought she had fought every kind of monster in the world but this changed her playing field. She didn't know how much more she could take.
"It's for Athena and the money," she said to herself.
She wondered how Leon was holding up. Just then something grabed her foot. Instictively she pulled her pistol out and shot whatever was holding her but it didn't die. It had no form it was just a black mass threatening to swallow her. She fought it off but she couldn't get free. She shot rapidly but nothing got it off of her.
"Damn it I didn't fight every signle monstrousity hell spat up just to get swallowed by this thing," she cursed.
Back to top Go down
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:00 pm

"Now, now, we are not to harm those who are coming to visit, only those to stay." A tall woman, beautiful yet frighteningly so, smiled at the group. "Welcome to the first level of Hell. You are free to visit levels 1-3, but past that your soul will be claimed. I am the Princess of Hell, Xaina. Are you looking for someone?" She kicked the form away from Lady, glaring at it. It seemed to bow and retreat.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Lady got up and looked at Xaina.
"Thanks," she said. She was a little mad at herself, she hated it she had to saved but what could she do?
"We're actually looking for a little vampire girl. Her name's Athena she was captured by Satan. Do you know where we can find her?"
Back to top Go down
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

"How long ago was she captured? If it was less than 5 hours ago, she'll be in the waiting area. That's to the right, past those ropes. If it was longer, she may be in the processing area, to the left. Take these medallions," she handed one to everyone, "and you will have passage anywhere except the most secure of places." She turned to a group of souls, pushing them into the waiting area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRE RP!   VAMPIRE RP! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRE RP!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: