Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surviving Neo-Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

Location : Usually hidden in the depths of some crack pairing fanfiction. ^_^

Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 pm

I jumped when the door opened, hand on the hilt of the dagger. I stayed stock still till the person who answered started talking. I relaxed, smiling behind the mask on my face. "As long as I can get out of this storm, I don't care if the place if practically falling apart and rat infested."

I wanted desperately to disappear, to run. I didn't trust strangers. Heck, I avoided any population I could for as long as I could. It was going to be interesting if there was more than just this person. I have no doubt I won't be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 pm

"Ha ha you have sense of humor I like that," I said "But before I let you in. I need to be sure I can trust you. What's your name? Where are you from? And what brings you here."
I didn't mean to keep leaving the kid out there in the rain but I had to be sure he was harmless. I've got two injured kids inside and three more who are terrified. I can't let anything touch them. Then again I didn't even know any of their names, I didn't really have a reason to defend them. I guess this is what you call solidarity.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I smiled weakly under my face mask and reached up to pull it down. "Angel, don't remember, and the weather. Honestly, I wouldn't even stop if it wasn't for the rain."

The weak smile stayed on my face and I knew my green eyes lost a bit of the gleam in them. I refused to tell people where I'm from, playing a lack of memory. Anyone I met I told I didn't remember much and had memorized what I shared with strangers. I don't trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm

"Hey, what do you know we have something in common," I said "I can't seem to remember a thing about my past."
I looked out the raging storm outside. The rain countined to pour while the lightning lit up the sky. The light sent chills up my spine but I kept my cool.
"As for this weather, I hate it too so come on inside. Name's Lightning by the way."
I invited Angel inside and started to lead him to the lobby.
"Oh, our group just had a little incodent so we have two injured kids now but we took care of it so don't alarmed."
Though I wasn't sure if we really did have it all taken care of. The two of them were still out cold.
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

I followed Lightning in and lowered my hood once I was in the safety of the hotel. I said nothing and merely looked around, wary. Incident or not, I was surrounded by strangers. "What happened?" I asked, hoping Lightning would inform me. The more info I have on the subject, the better.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I shrugged.
"Not exactly sure what happened actually," I answered "I wasn't there. One things for certain though one got bit by a werewolf and the other got bit by a vampire. There stable though so I think they'll pull through but I'm not sure what will happen next."
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:07 pm

I nodded, trying my best not to tense. I was concerned. Newly born werewolves and vampires tended to not like me. Why? No clue, but I never ran into one without having to defend myself against its attack. Even if I knew it before the change.

"Is there a place I can strip?" I asked, changing the subject. "My traveling outfit isn't very comfortable."

Baggy cargo pants spattered with mug, two shirts that were both black and damp, and two cloaks that were both heavy, I was surprised I wasn't already stripping.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 pm

(Sorry it's been a while. to much school work for the rp overlord)

When Angel asked where he could strip, I shrugged.
"I guess anywere is fine," I said "If your shy I think there's a bathroom down the right hall. Shout if you need me."
I hope I didn't freak him out with the werewolf and vampire thing. It was better if survivors stayed together so I couldn't have him running off on me. Then again he survived this long on his own so I guess I might need him more than he needed me. I let Angel get to his busness and I went to check up on the others.
"Hey we've got company," I told them not sure if the kids could hear me "His names Angel. Be nice to him everyone."
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I merely nodded and took my two cloaks off, keeping them close. Backpack went on top of them before I pulled off my two black shirts. Bandages donned my torso and I made a mental note to change them later. To anyone looking on, it appeared as if I was wearing an undershirt made by bandage. I briefly ran my hand over my flat chest, missing my once well developed chest and then not. It was nice not having to worry about modesty as much.

I started tugging my boots off, making a face at the mud that coated them thickly.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

`"His"? I wonder about that...` My head pulsed painfully and I grimaced, and I pressed my hand to my forehead. `Grr, I'm too out of it to care...I need to sleep some more...food can wait, I'll look for something to satisfy me later...` I lay back down, looking to the roof of the hotel for a minute before closing my eyes. `I hope I feel better in the morning...I might have to get away from these people should I have troubles controlling myself.`

(Sorry it's short, been a little blocked on writing for a while lately.)
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I woke up slowly opening an eye then both opened and as I did my eyes were stung with blinding light. I hissed out in anger and surprise. My sister Kyko was the first to react to my sudden out bursts. "Sister?!" she sat up and held onto me as I rocked back and forth in a type of daze "Mizuki please calm down sister.... bad dreams do happen but you must always remember they are not real..." she said soothingly as mother used to. Soon Kika, and Mark joined in. "Hey sis do you remember when the first vampire came to our house? That weird young man about your age? he said something you didn't like and you stomped onto his foot because he was mean? and when mom heard him howl in pain she ran into the room and saw you two on the ground wrestling each other?" "I- I- I- I remember mom was mad-- I had hurt--- him..." I said stuttering and erratically "She--- yelled---- at me..... told me not----- to hit him---- I remember -- you all laughing...."
"We loved it!" Kika chimed happily "She looked coldly at us which made us all go quiet... but when you made a sudden movement towards him he flinched and hid behind father which made us all laugh again!!"
"Dad was proud that you had been so protective of us that he let you take us outside for whatever reasons and let you babysit us." Mark added "He felt we were safe with you as we all did and still do!"
I looked at them as I felt my sanity and human side resurface and take control again. "Let's go and cook something to warm everyone up with okay?!" My family nodded and we took off I jumped over the guy who had just laid back down and the guy who was taking off his shoes. "Oh um HI! I'm Mizuki! nice to meet ya!" I took off again and we all ran down to the kitchen we fired up the stoves happily (most of them wood burning stoves) as we searched for the storage luckily mark tripped over the handle and we opened the storage door we saw the meat laid out and we cooked it to our likings and brought it back up for everyone to eat. "Hey! we found the meat storage so we can stay here for a while longer! I hope we can start a new family or a colony or something!" I smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

I jumped, blinking dumbly in reply to the hello with one boot off and the other semi off. Not sure if I could reply to the hello, I went back pulling my boot off. I dropped it with a satisfying thud and a lot of the mud came off. I smiled gently and yanked my pants off. Waist and hips showed curves no guy should have and I started digging through my pack for the roll of bandage I knew was somewhere near the bottom. Finding what I was looking for, I placed said roll on top of my pack and started to undo my bandages.

I was nearly done when the family returned with cooked food. "K."

I pulled off the rest of the used bandages to reveal a still healing scar that looked a lot worse than it was that covered my torso from collar bone to bellybutton,. It looked like someone had taken a serrated blade and shredded the skin off my chest. Funny enough, that's exactly what happened. The healing skin was still very tender and raw, especially the skin over my ribs. I started to rebandage my scar, completely oblivious of the others.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am

The girl Mizuki, recovered and went to make food with her family. I turned to Angel who seemed surprized by her friendlness.
"Interesting bunch aren't they?" I said smiling "That's something this new world needs I suppose."
Mizuki came in with some delicious smelling food and presented it to us. Instantly, I dug in and wolfed down my portion in seconds. Can't blame me, I hadn't eaten a well cooked meal in forever.
"Damn, I'm stuffed that was awesome," I commented "Thinking about starting a colony huh? Well I guess I'll join in it's not like I have anything else to do. Energy wont be a problem with me around."
I snapped my fingers and electric sparks appeared and then disappeared in a intsant.
"I'm not sure how but I can ampliphy the electricity that flows through my body," I said "Don't ask how I got that weird power. I'll provide the power if you keep cooking that awesome food."
Then I noticed Angel's scaring.
"Holy %$*& Angel what happened to you. Do you need help bandageing that?"
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:31 am

I looked up, blinking. I was almost done, right where breasts should have been. I shook my head, stating, "I'm good. Thank you, though."

I went back to wrapping myself like a mummy, stating, "I was attacked by my older brother. He had a serrated blade and decided no one should know I'm a chick so made me flat chested."

I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:31 pm

"That would seem like it hurts..." I said "Well um.... I'm glad you like my cooking mother and father taught me before the world split apart...." I smiled and set down a plate for everyone and ate myself... I looked around and noticed angel looked tense I smiled and looked away I got up, grabbed my guns and went for a walk... When I awoke from my trance like walk I found myself on the roof 'What do we do now? I wonder.... what will happen now....'
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Angel was a girl? For some strange reason that changed my world. I stood there baffled with my fork in my mouth, not sure how to respond to the who situation she just described. Before I knew it everyone had finished dinner and left.
"Ok how long have i been sitting here?" I asked.
I looked around and noticed that the older sibling, Mizuki, was missing.
"Hey where's Mizuki?" I asked.
Then I remembered the bite marks on her neck. Oh boy this wasn't good. I left the rest of the kids and Angel and went out looking for Mizuki.
"Mizuki, Mizuki," I called "Where are you? Your siblings are getting worried."
I traveled the halls of the hotel but there was no sign of her. The floor wasn't very stable either I hoped she didn't fall through it. The place was unnaturally quiet too except for the storm that was continuing outside. A chill went down my spine. This was just like one of those scenes from a movie that people used to watch before the new earth started. I never saw one but remember hearing about them from a crazy old guy who always talked about the good old days. If I remember correctly this particular scene was usually the part where the person looking for the first person gets killed.
Snap out of it Lightning. Even if there was a monster here (which was very likely these days) I could just zap them with electricity and be done with them. Still the thought of not being alone here creeped me out. I better find Mizuki quick.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:20 pm

I blearily opened my eyes, semi-awake from my Change induced coma and extremely sore...and hungry. Very hungry. Bracing myself against the wall, I managed to climb to my feet and wander towards the middle of the lobby, where the group that found me had apparently set up a sort of dinner table. `Everyone else must have eaten already...oh well, I'll see what's in the kitchen, if I can find it.` I wasn't sure if the rain had stopped or not, but as I wandered through the halls peeking into the doors I got the itching sensation that I was being followed.

My feral canine instincts kicking in, I reflexively sniffed the air, feeling a strange sensation tingle down my spine. A dank, rotting smell filled my nostrils instantly and I nearly vomited. "Ugh! That's just...ugh!" I said aloud, holding my nose and squinting my eyes. Whatever it was, it definitely wasn't human. In fact, I wasn't even sure it was living. `I should find the others...something else is in here besides us, and I don't think it has any issues about eating little kids like the ones in this group. Although, first thing's first...` I wheeled around and raced back to the corner where I had passed out, grabbing my bow and armor. "Can't do much without these, I don't even know what it is yet...or just how long it's been here before we were," I muttered to myself.

Running to the middle of the lobby, I yelled as loud as I could, "HEY! IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME, BE CAREFUL! SOMETHING ELSE IS IN THIS BUILDING AND IT DOESN'T SMELL-!" Before I could finish my sentence, there was a massive crash and the wall of one of the rooms crumpled to the floor, revealing something utterly grotesque.

(https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/2u7ptvr.jpg)

"Is that...is that a ghoul? I didn't know they could get so..." I gazed up into it's disgusting, hungering face, which if I had to guess was barely a foot from the ceiling. "...big," I finished, taking a step back. `This...is NOT gonna be fun.` In a heartbeat, I had my bow drawn and had fired an arrow directly at it's shoulder. It roared from the sudden shock, gripping the arrow and glaring at me with it's soul-less eyes. "Yeah? You want me?! THEN COME ON!" I yelled, then raced out the front doors, the ghoul crashing after me...

(Hope you all like it, it's been a bit of a rough month...heh.)
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:37 pm

I had been silent through dinner out of habit. It wasn't a habit I was proud of but it saved my life many times. As people wandered off after the food was consumed-I didn't have any out of respect to those there and ate my own-I redressed to hide the bandages with the spare clothing in my bag. It was a wool turtleneck of the same green as the inner cloak I had been wearing and the pants were baggy and black with multiple pockets all already full. I had grabbed my things, spread them so they could dry, and dosed under the inner cloak. At the sound of someone moving about, I was alert but didn't show my wakefulness till they left. By the time they arrived, my boots now coated in dry mud were on my feet and everything was packed. The only thing still out was the outer cloak. I wasn't sure if I was going to need it.

I winced at the volume of the shout and blinked my green eyes at the person. I was slightly started by what I saw gear wise but I wasn't surprised. I reached up and touched the goggles nestled in my nest of brown hair, itching to pull them down.

Just as I successfully attacked my dagger to my right thigh, the wall came down and my hand reached up and pulled the goggles down over my eyes. I wasn't too thrilled about fighting in my turtleneck but I didn't have time to worry about it. Bag slung over my shoulder and the outer cloak on just as quickly. I wasn't going to leave that beast to the other. No matter if they had been changed by something or not, I wasn't about to let them take this fight on their own. I yanked the dagger free of its sheath and had the blade resting against my forearm as I ran, avoiding the beast as I joined the other.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 am

There was noise all around this hotel. What was going on? I had to find Mizuki quickly, then we could join up with Angel and the others. It was clear that this place was no longer safe. I ran as fast as I could through the hallways calling Mizuki's name, I was only answered by the loud noises of a battle below. That's not good at all.
Then I remembered how Mizuki and her sister swept this place clean before we entered. All of us were at ground level so creatures couldn't get in without us noticing. So why are they here now all of a sudden? Could it be that these creatures are-. I didn't want to think about that name. I certainly hoped I was wrong because if I was right we could be wiped out in a matter of minutes.
"MIZUKI!" I shouted "Where are you we've got to get out of here."
Where could she have gone and how did she not notice this chaos? The roof, it's the only placed she could be without noticing all of the noise. I ran towards the stairwell that led to the roof. Before I could enter the stairs my body stopped itself sensing danger. Suddenly, something started to pull itself out of the shadows of the wall, once it was free, the creature stared at me with blood lust in it's eyes. I froze in terror upon the sight of this grotesque thing, it was shaped like a human but it's body was completely purple, full of bumps and disfigurements. It was bald and it's ear were pointy, suggesting that it was an unworldly being. It's hands were equipped with claws which desired to rip me apart.
What was this abomination? Some part of me knew the answer the knowledge didn't surface. One thing was certain, this thing was out to kill me so therefore I have to kill it first.
I drew the dagger that was attached to a wire on my arm. I readied myself and started channeling electricity to my arm. The creature gave out a horrifying screech and charged at me, it's claws ready to kill. I let out a battle cry and threw the dagger at the monster hitting its heart. The monster stopped in it's tracks and stared at the dagger in it's chest. It seemed confused as it examined the wire attached to the dagger leading to my arm. Clearly the monster wasn't affected by a stab to the heart, I would be surprised if it did.
"Take this you freak," I shouted.
Then I channeled the electricity from my arm and to the wire which conducted itself to the dagger. The creature's eyes followed the trail of electricity. Once the electricity reached the the creature's body, the creature was electrocuted. The creature's body turned black from the burns and it fell to the ground. As I yanked my dagger out of it's body the creature's body, it turned to ash. Barbecue monster.
"Ha don't mess with an electric eel," I said "Or in this case a girl. Wait, why am I talking to myself?"
Before I could celebrate any further, shadows started to appear around me. Suddenly, more creatures pulled themselves out of the shadows. Before I knew it, there were twenty creatures surrounding me, all thirsty for my blood.
"Ah shit," I said "Well Lightning, how are you going to get yourself out of this one?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 am

I felt the rain pelt on my skin my body heated from the fight I was in "YOU! WILL NOT HURT ME OR MY FRIENDS!" I shouted at the creature as my shots rang out I was running out of bullets and fast. 'Shit! Dad where the hell are you now?!' a soft whisper graced my ear "Inside your soul my child there lies your most powerful weapon your sword "Mortem" call it out and wield it with your blood thirsty heart!" "heh that sword only listens to a truly evil soul not this prissy la la!" The creature said evilly towards me as it slashed the side of my body I screamed in pain my scream seemed to silence the entire area around the hotel. "MORTEM! HEED MY CALL PROTECT THY MASTER!!!!" I screamed in pain and as I did my body began to glow an unholy light as the stentch and raw power erupted from my chest I grabbed the sword and began thrusting it into the ghouls around me obliterating the ghouls it contacted "Time to play!" I said evilly then I raced down to where Lightning was fighting "Hey lightning are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

The girl named Angel just reached my side as the creature stood in the midst of the rubble, the light from inside the hotel casting it in an ominous shadow. The rain pelted hard and heavy against my head and shoulders, but I barely noticed it. "Hey, Angel right? I'm gonna try and lure it out the door more. You seem to be the more stealth oriented. Could you sneak around behind it?" I pulled out two small, 20 round pistols from my lower back holsters, pulling both hammers back simultaneously. "I've got it's attention after shooting that arrow into it's shoulder, so I can keep it occupied. Unless you'd rather take on the front while I sneak behind it? Either way we don't have much time."

The ghoul lumbered out the front of the hotel, bricks and bars crunching beneath its rotting, bony, yellow-nailed feet. Its attention was clearly fixated on me. `Hell, its so pissed of at me it didn't even notice the small figure of this girl racing by it...its got the focus of a bull chasing a red flag. No doubt I'll meet one of those someday on this chaotic planet, too.`
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 am

I muttered a curse under my breath as the rain slammed into me as I ran. It was easy to get around the beast to the other's side, skidding to a stop in the slick earth.

At the person's question, I let out a laugh. It wasn't one that helped with the picture of sanity. Actually, it was one that would have you instantly alert and I was sure the glint in my eyes behind my goggles clearly showed the same insanity as the laugh had. I grinned at the person beside me, reaching up and pulling up the half face mask, commenting, "Give me fifteen seconds."

With that, I dashed to the side, already in the process of pulling my backpack off as I slammed my dagger back into it's sheath. The smirk hadn't left. I could feel it on my lips as I pulled out something close to a rain jacket out. The material was like that of the outer cloak I wore. Waterproof also made it blood proof and I pulled the coat on. It was black like my pants and a plastic material on both sides. I had stripped it of any fabric that would absorb water, or, in this case, blood, when I had found it. I never intended for it to be used for warmth.

The outer cloak disappeared into a large drawstring bag that had been secured to the underside of my bag made specifically to keep the rest of my things dry. Black leather gloves were on my hand, bag stowed in a tree, and I was behind the beast 14 seconds later, dagger against my right forearm.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Surrounded by the ghouls I was cornered. I tried electrocuting as many as I could before they reached me but they just kept coming.
"Shit, I'm in trouble now," I said to myself. Sweat dripping from the back of my neck.
Suddenly, I heard Mizuki's voice as she shouted "MORTEM! HEED MY CALL PROTECT THY MASTER!!!!" I moved quickly out of Mizuki's way as she pulled a sword and started to kill the monster viciously. I stood by and watched her assault. She was incredible . Her movements were super human as she struck each monster with her mighty blade. They soon obliterated upon contact. I couldn't help but marvel at her ferocity. I made a mental reminder not to mess with her.
"Hey Lightning are you ok?" asked Mizuki.
"Yeah thanks to you," I replied "I thought I was a goner thanks for saving my ass."
Though Mizuki had killed all of the ghouls I could still hear the sounds of violence echoing through the hotel. There were so many here and they appeared so suddenly.This bothered me.
"Hey let's go find the others, get to your car, and get the hell out of here," I said to Mizuki.
We quickly moved downstairs to meet up with the others, listening to the sounds of battle happening on the floors below us. I hoped Angel and that boy were ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surviving Neo-Earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: