Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surviving Neo-Earth

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulbound

Soulbound

Surviving Neo-Earth Empty
PostSubject: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm

[Rules of the Game…..Role Play…Whatever!]

[The rules are pretty simple really; no controlling other character’s actions; you can use whatever sub-characters you like {Example, your father or mother or teacher or…something.} Try not to control other people’s sub-characters, and if you have to, not very often; no arguing; no whining; no trying to kill me after I tell you the most important rule. And now, for the most important rule…you have to START HUMAN! Only START human, after that I don’t particularly care if you become a three headed imp with blue-green feet. If you have any suggestions, message me and let me know, other than that…have fun!]

[Description/Background]

It’s the year 3114, at least to those still counting any more. The world had at last suffered an apocalypse, but it wasn’t caused by any biblical means. In fact, when I look back, the teachings of the bible were only created to try and explain what the world does every million years or so. The planet is pretty much just one giant clock, and it struck its last hour on 2024. So the Mayans were close, just not close enough. Now counter to what is believed, the world did not just end. Quite the opposite in fact, rather than blowing up and scattering across the galaxies….it reset. At midnight, January 1st, 2024, a massive earthquake rumbled the entire planet.

Buildings, towers, houses, poles you name it, they were all demolished in a manner of hours. Thousands of people died, and it was only the beginning. See the bible has ‘angels’ right? Well the only reason they thought that angels were celestial beings was because they didn’t know any better. What they saw was actually the planet’s soul incarnate, a massive winged creature with the upper torso of a human being. At first people tried to pray for it to stop, but that ended pretty quickly since all the churches had been reduced to rubble. Now these ‘angels’ were only doing what they were meant to do; pick up the pieces. Rather than destroy what was there, it absorbed it into nature once more. Within weeks of these magnificent beings appearance, nearly the entire globe was covered in green once more. Of course, us being human, we had to fight them…because we’re stupid….and we think this world we live on belongs to them. That’s when things got worse. Remember all those myths about the Pegasus and vampires and werewolves? All those lovely little creatures we wish we could see just once in our life? Well, many people got their wish…and paid the price. These creatures came out of hiding and protected the ‘angels’, eradicating all those who opposed them.

My great-great-great-great grandfather was around thirteen at the time, and one of the smart ones. He stayed out of the way, as well as a few other chosen intellectuals that knew better than to try and stop nature. Pagans and nomads alike were the few left who survived, and only a small few other religions. Within about ten years, so I’ve read, the neo-angels just up and vanished, without a single trace. My family and the few other living things that survived strove forward through the aftermath. On the bright side, the plants and animals flourished, so those who could hunt and gather didn’t go hungry. On the down side, the new creatures that had spawned from the places they thrived were…a problem. Though humanity rebuilt and continued to struggle for survival, these beings did exactly what their myths and legends depicted them to do, and in most cases, that meant killing and destroying things. Some even turned humans into their own kind, slowly withering away our existence into nothing.

We are the survivors of the apocalypse…we are what’s left of humanity.

Where will we go from here…? That, is something the next generation will decide.

[P.S: This is my first RP creation so don’t be too harsh, or too gentle. Constructed criticism is a good thing in separate doses! XP]
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

I lay down in the ditch with my blankets covering me up so that they can't find a trace of where I've been. I sleep fitfully through the night for I am afraid to stay asleep. My parents were apart of the riot against these monstrosities! I had wanted to be apart of them but they told me to stay home and watch my little brother and sisters......... I did as told. A few hours later we heard a knock on the door my youngest sister Mia opened the door... She was instantlyclawed down to size the creature at the door saying "Youre parents learned their place NOW it's time to learn yours!!!" I ran into the room as that happened as my sister Mia's remains fell to the floor. "MIA!!!!!" I shouted and ran to her "How could you do that?! What did she do to you?! Kyko, Kika, mark get to the safe house NOW!!!!" I grabbed our fathers guns handed them each a gun and they ran off. I grabbed fathers old shot gun and shot the creature in the head...... I ran out of the house and away from my family. I smiled at the thought of protecting my family or what little I had left of them... I ran as far as I could before I got tired and sat down to rest 'I wonder what my siblings are doing?' I thought getting sad 'I miss them a whole lot but I can't go back because if I do I won't be able to protect them...... I have to protect my siblings for the rest of my life...............'
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm

I bunked at what used to be an apartment building for the time being. You could hardly tell what it was before since it was basically a sunken rumble. Half of it was under water. In the distance I heard gunshots and bloody screams. Must be another angel/human riot and it sounds ugly too. Maybe I wont be staying her tonight. I sighed and threw my bag against the wall then I stuck my bloody bare feet into the water it felt so cool. couldn't find any shoes so I'll just have to suffer for now. A long time ago it would have been easy to find something for my feet in a place called a store. I wonder what it was like before all this happened? I guess it doesn't matter now.
I laid back and closed my eyes listening to the sounds of violence in the distance. Some call us humans stupid for fighting back like this, I suppose so but is it stupidity or survival of the fittest? I suppose I'll never answer that question.
"So what now?" I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am

It was around dark when I reached the edge of the city. I had just scavenged from the gas station when I saw the fires from the store's back window. `Stupid people...honestly, the angels vanished ages ago, don't they know they're only fighting winged beings? If only my grandfather were here....he could stop them from fighting...` I brushed my long blond hair out of my eyes as I stuffed some crackers and a few bags of chips into my bag. Suddenly I heard a growl, and I immediately stiffened, ducking down behind the shelf. `Wolves....can't blame them....least it isn't a werewolf. They'd be smarter than to growl....` I watched patiently as a small group of them crossed the street. I truly admired wolves, they were beautiful creatures. I sometimes wished I could be one. `It'd be much simpler than being one of us foolish humans....`

I tossed a few other sweets and essentials into my bag, then swung it over my shoulder. `They've probably already expired, but since when does that matter now?` I left, slapping the top of the door frame as I passed. I was tall for my age, and because of that people normally confuse my age. `I'm only 18, how hard is that to see? I don't even have a full beard yet...` I was lanky, but living in this now harsh world, I was stronger than I appeared. The longbow strung around my shoulders was proof, considering how taught the string is. I had made the string from the hair of one of the many pegasi roaming around now. It took a while, but following a heard for a few days and I had enough hair to string it together. The bow itself was carved from the bone of a dead manticore, probably killed by some other monstrous creature. Finding something hard enough to shave it into shape was rather difficult, but a spare saw tipped with diamonds helped enormously.

Since leaving my home village, I had to find ways to survive. I was known as a 'walker', or one of the few people who simply wandered the lands surviving on whatever they could. From what I know of the old days, and what my father and grandfather taught me, I would be known as a 'wanderer'. I liked that title better. I set my sights away from the fires and the fighting, and headed towards who knows where. `I don't need any more blood on my hands...human or not.` I shrugged my bag onto my back, adjusting my bow so it would be easy to reach. Truth be told, I had many weapons that I had placed in the easiest places to reach. My mother taught me to make clothes, and I used that to work on making a sort of armor. Daggers, short swords, even guns, something very rare these days. I had to make my own bullets, and luckily during my travels I had learned to do just that.

I had worked for weeks on training to use all my weapons, thinking of every angle possible. Living in the world outside my village just keeps my abilities growing. I made sure I would be a living weapon in case I had to defend myself. `Now if only I could just find something....` I felt my entire body ache at the very thought. `STEAK AND APPLE JUICE!!!` I walked even quicker, wiping drool from the corner of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm

As the distant sound of fighting pressed on I figured it was time to leave, it was a shame too the water felt really nice. I pulled the cantee out of my bag and filled it with water. Then I pulled out my gun and checked how much amunition I had. Only six bullets left, better use them wisely, don't have enough skill or reasources to make bullets and I don't have time to find them either.
Though my gun isn't my main weapon it was only used in emerginces. I also had a long extedable wire with a dagger attached, it was great for climbing, dealing with enemys, catching food, and other things. My wire was placed convetly on my wrist.
Putting my gun away i pulled out my bunoculars to survey the area. It was best to look before you leap in this world. There wasn't really anything singnificant to report but wait.
"What do we have here?" I asked myself.
There was some kind of activity going on in a few houses away It looked like a bunch of kids were running away from something. Better avoid that place. Then I found some blond kid wandering on the streets I couldn't really tell what his age was, he was pretty tall so maybe over 20 but he didn't have any faical hair either so 18, 19 maybe.
"Wait why do I care?" I caught myself.
Well it's probably best to avoid him too, you don't know what trouble people will lead you too. Other then that the area looked ok to cross. I put the binoculars away and started to head out or the ruined apartment building. If I recall theres a nomad troupe outside of this city. I could probably join up with them for little while and then..... that I haven't figured out yet.
"damn what's the point of survieing if you have nothing to live for,"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 pm

I woke up a bit after a bunch of the creatures ran past me. I got up and ran the other way towards my home, 'God I hope they are still there!' I thought frantically coming towards what was left of our door..... the entire house was trashed completely destroyed 'Oh..... my goodness....... what the hell did they do to this place?' I walked through the house picking up some pictures slightly making sure I didn't step on any glass particles as I went to the backyard to the safe house........ when I got to the safe house I took hold of the handle and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge then I heard a gun being reloaded and jumped out of the way as my family came out wielding the guns I ad given them "I am so glad you guys are alive!!!" I shouted as I embraced them all I started to cry "I was SO worried about you all!!!" they were stiff at first then came around and embraced me too when we stopped hugging we looked around and got our traveling bags together and an ice chest to carry meats and other frozen items we had there as well we went to our rooms and got our emergency blankets and things we really needed then packed up the food that was left in the fridge the freezer and the cabinets. I went to the garage to find my car had been untouched......"Yes!!!" I ran to my room got my keys from the compartment under my desk and told my siblings after they got their stuff done come to the garage "We still have Black Beauty!!" I ran to the garage and started the engine and revved her she immediately started and the hum of her engine said she was begging to be driven! She was a custom built wonderful car! She had the built mixture of a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Versace with the height and space of a minivan with the seats included, Her engine was from an actual Zeno ST1 and a 1967 Mustang GT me and dad built it from scratch.... i turned her engine off and returned to the family the were scrambling about I headed for my fathers stash of ammo which was army based. When I was little I thought it was nuts to have THAT much ammo in a house with children..... But now I get it..... I started to grab box after box of ammo and move it to black beauties trunk space which was closed off and protected by the top..... after i had stored it in the back for easy access closer to the window My sisters and my brother were there at the back and lugging their equipment with them it wasn't much but it was enough to look like a lot! We loaded Black beauty up leaving enough space for them to sleep if need be..... "I think we'll be going to California now..... like mom and dad were planning! and if we make there by morning we'll go okay if not we'll rest somewhere and wait till morning....." I said suddenly "Kyko, Kika and Mark you guys get the back Kika make room for yourself to move back and forth from the ammo to either of us okay?" she nodded and we filed into Black Beauty...... I started up the engine and opened up the garage to let in a shine of sunlight in on our eyes I geared her into drive and bolted out of the drive way the tires screeching as I turned onto the body covered street. I plugged my ipod into the dashboard and searched for my favorite song "Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku" from Revolutionary Girl Utena. I rolled down my window to not only get a good flow of air going but also to make sure if something out there were coming out there to get me I'd be able to shoot them and not hurt Beauty....... This was the first time I had driven her with a license not that it mattered anymore..... I smiled evilly as we came upon a person (Hydra) walking down the road "Hey!" I shouted wanna lift?! we could use the extra gunners! and we have plenty of ammo so no need to worry!!!" I smiled from the car waiting for the person to answer... (heh I think I'm going to make a playlist for this rp! lol)
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/utena/rguzum.htm This is the song i wanted to listen to lol
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

`I think this calls for a little scouting...` I thought, and turned left on the spot, heading into the forest. `"The forest is a dangerous place! Don't go in there!"` The words of my old villages' people echoed in my head. `Hah, yeah right. It's only dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.` I quickly found the tallest tree closest to the road and scaled up it, reaching the top in less than a minute. From there, I looked all around me, searching for a direction I might go next. `What do you know, survivors.` I had spotted a strange vehicle not more than a quarter mile behind me. A figure was standing beside the vehicle talking with the driver. `Probably to get a ride or something...oh well, not my business. Now lets see...there's a good idea. I've always wanted to go to see where Seattle was. Just one problem though...it's on the other side of the continent...` I looked over the vast expanse of green trees, over grown and probably regrown when the neo-angels came. `There's a BIG forest between me and the other side of town...guess I'll just have to cut through it.` With that, I slipped down from my perch on the tree, leaping from branch to branch until I landed softly on the ground.

I swung my bow from my back and nocked an arrow. "Better to be prepared and nervous than unprepared and secure..." I muttered, and with that I headed into the depths of the forest, poised and ready for anything.....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 am

A car started to approach me. I took out my knife, prepared to face whatever threat it might be. However, it was only a group of children asking me if I wanted a ride.
I was about to refuse but then I looked at my reflection in black metal of the car. My short black hair looked dirty and gressy. My green eyes had yet to see a good nights rest and my tattered cloughs had seen better days. The image in the reflection seemed to say "Well you have better to do"
I hopped into the car and thanked the kids for the ride.
"So what are you all doing out here? It's a little dangerous to be by yourselves, where are your parents?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am

"They're dead so we're on our own got a problem with that?" I asked and opened the door and said "Get your greasy head into the damned car and we'll see what's on the other side of those mountains and see if they have a hotel or something that isn't run over by these things and we'll see about a shower for all of us........" I was looking around and pulled the girl in and shoved her into the seat next to me and said "Sit here and shoot when a monster approaches!" I drove off without another word and towards the mountains......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 pm

The girl said her parents were dead, I was about to apologize when she pulled me inside and order me around. I had to keep myself from laughing, this was to funny. How did I get to be ordered around by some little kid?
She seemed kind of nervous more than she should be.
"I take it this is the first time on your own," I said "You can relax a little monsters don't usually attack unless they have a good reason to attack you, usually."
I looked outside as she drove, nothing yet.
"Plus, I don't think monsters would come after us for food, not with the way, I smell," I assured them.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

`Ugh, I almost forgot how much more humid it is in a forest...` Beads of sweat dripped down the sides of my face, falling freely onto the moss laden ground beneath my feet. My senses were going haywire from tension and nerves. The woods in the new world harbored more than just dangerous creatures. The very trees were deadly monoliths waiting to snatch the life from anything that moved too close. My heart raced as though I were running for hours, pumping adrenaline through my veins and only serving to heighten the tension in my body. It felt as though every muscle were flexed completely, poised and ready to react to anything. But my mind was scattered, uneasy and too alert. `Alright, I can't stand this, I need to breath!` Quickly and silently, I scaled another tree, rapidly reaching the top in a manner of seconds. Standing on the topmost branch, I spread my arms and breathed long and slow, calming my mind. `Focus...you're halfway through this damned forest, and almost there...`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

"Well our parents were kinda a few who fought against them......" I said unevenly "But we'll save our story for another time anyway what's your story?" I began driving through the forest I sighed as we made our way through without finding a single person alive out there when we got out of the forest (which took four hours) which seemed like forever... As I saw the road I also saw a bunch of bodies that were ripped apart "Close your eyes siblings....." they did as I drove over the bodies hearing the crunching of bones I drove slightly faster as we got out of there and to a hotel that looked as if it wasn't touched...... I looked at it skeptically then decided to pull in the back of the hotel before I turned off my car and got out with a gun strapped to my side and a blade strapped to my ankle...... my sister Kika came with me as we scouted the hotel to find out every room was safe we came back to the car with the keys to the hotel and said "Would anyone like to take a shower? And possibly relax for once?" I smiled big and cheesy for the first time in a long time........
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:04 pm

As we drove along the girl had asked what my story was, I took a moment to think about it.
"You know, I forget," I answered.
We drove in silence through the forest for hours. Then we came across a bunch of bodies. The older girl ordered her siblings to close thier eyes and they did. I simply looked outside with a blank expression and I thought to myself 'I'm supposed to feel something when I look at corpses like this but what was it. I forgot that too.'
When we made our way out of the forest we found ourselves a hotel. Two of the girls went out to investigate the hotel while the rest waited outside. I stepped out of the car looking over the horizon. There was a storm in the distance, the lighting stretched to the ground. It would probably head over to where we are better stay inside for a while. Now that i was thinking about it I started forgetting a lot of things ever since I struck by lighting but that lightning wasn't like this. It wasn't white, it was a different color it was..... now I forgot the color. Then I suppose it didn't really matter what color it was. I was just happy to survive the encounter and plus I got something out of the ordeal.
Soon the girl returned with her sister they said the area was clear.
"Would anyone like to take a shower? And possibly relax for once?" said the older girl.
she smiled, it seemed like its been a long time since she's smiled like that. Silently I decided to try and make her smile some more, she looked nicer when she did.
"Make it a bath," I said walking into the hotel "My bare feet could use a good soak."
As we walked inside the power was out. I found the breaker switch but was a no go. Since the girls already cleared the area there probably wasn't anything hiding in the dark but I really wanted hot and electricity was needed for that so...
I placed my hand on the breaker and felt the electricity in my body flow through the breaker. Sparks came out of my finger tips and I soon had control of the electricity so I channeled it throughout the hotel. Suddenly, the lights came on and I removed my hand from the breaker, I turned to the troupe of kids and said "Ta da we have power."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am

`I can barely keep ahead of the damned thing!` My mind raced as I leaped, ducked and tumbled through the forest, a massive creature crashing it's way towards me through the trees. I didn't dare turn back to see what it was, for I knew if I did it would only slow me down more. Instead I focused on the path ahead of me, weaving and sprinting almost gracefully through the trees while the beast behind simply barreled through them. `Ugh, damnit! I should have stayed high in the trees, like anyone smart enough would do! No doubt anything else alive in this horrid place could see the trees falling and the chaos from MILES away! Now I'll NEVER get a moments peace until I get the hell out of here!` Just then, I caught a glimpse of light to my left. `ESCAPE!` I jumped up, landed both feet at an angle on a tree and sprung out, landing at a run and continuing towards the direction of the light I saw.

`There it is!` Sure enough, the light grew wider and wider, and the trees thinner. `Oh no, less trees means less things to get in it's way!` I chanced a glance behind me, and immediately regretted it. A massive wolf, almost five times larger than average, was speeding towards me, fangs bared and quickly shifting to a bi-pedal form. I tore my gaze away, feeling...pissed. `A werewolf?! A FUCKING WEREWOLF!? I thought those damned things lived away from cities!? SHIT this is gonna suck! I'm......gonna have to face it...` I stopped, wheeling around with my hands held out. `...HEAD ON!`With a colossal impact that cracked a few trees around us, my hands and it's paw-like one's impacted. We slid all the way out of the forest, but I otherwise stood my ground, halting the beast's charge entirely. It roared in my face, obviously shocked and furious that a simple human could stop him.

My teeth clenched, I wrestled with the wolf, ignoring everything else as we tried to push and stare one another down, yellow eyes against blue. `I can't believe I stopped it! Let alone keeping on par with it's insane strength!` For almost minutes we glared each other down, the ground cracking beneath us at the force we were pressing one another. Our battle of strength was almost feral in it's own right, even without claws and fangs. `I hope...I hope no one sees me like this. I might scare a few people...` It was then I noticed a change in the beast, his eyes gleamed with some sort of coherent thought. `What's it going to-?` Just then, it's jaws flashed out...and bit my shoulder. I let loose a long yell that echoed off the buildings, and I could almost feel the wolf grinning. That really pissed me off. It finally let go, but just before it could attempt another bite, I drew my head back. With a bellow, I rammed my head as hard as I could against his forehead.

A resonating crack followed, and the wolves eyes rolled to the back of it's head. I let go of it as it's body went limp, and crumpled to the asphalt. In wonder I watched as it's body seemed to mirage, fur falling off and receding, fangs replaced by teeth, and claws drawing back into the body of a small, fragile-looking boy only a few years younger than I was. `Yep...that was a werewolf.` I bent down and looked at his skull. I had cracked beyond healing, and the boy was definitely dead. I couldn't help but laugh. "Great," I muttered weakly. "I'm so thick headed I can split a werewolves' skull in...in two." I barely finished my sentence when the nausea and weakness kicked in. `The bite...I've lost a lot of blood..........I'm going to become one of them now...but what does that mean? Will I be any different? Or will I become a mindless monster..?` I looked at the sky and closed my eyes. `No time to think about that now....got to....get somewhere safe and close this up...although I'd be willing to bet it'll heal by the time I wake up...`

I ambled unsteadily into an old restaurant, ignoring the smell of food. Once I had bandaged up my wound as well as I could with the restaurants' towels and kitchen knifes, I passed out, unable to resist my exhaustion any longer.

`....What will happen to me now...?`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm

My Sister Kyko who was beginning to have a greater sense of hearing. She heard a loud crack and went towards the door... "Sister Kyko are you okay?" "There's someone hurt......" she said seriously then went back to being her normal self.... "he's in a restaurant Miu..." "Stop calling me that!" I yelled jokingly mad "you know I don't like that nickname!" "Mizuki just go out and help him we'll keep guard from the door!" Kika said waiting at the door. I nodded and grabbed my Smith and Weston 45mm. and began walking into the restaurant looking around I saw the guys body holy crap! I ran towards him unaware that there was a creature standing over me and the guy who was passed out "HEY!" I asked keeping quiet and shaking him slightly "Are you okay?" "SISTER WATCH OUT!!!!" Kika screamed I looked around and shot my two guns at the being my eyes wide in shock at how fast my hands moved. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! he lunged at me and bit into my neck the last thing I heard was Kyko screaming and then fell to the ground as the creature burned to dust......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

The 3 girls left the hotel in search of this injured person. I wondered how the one girl, Kyko I think was her name, was able to figure out there was an injured person in the distance. Maybe she had Esp. I quickly dropped that thought as soon as I realized that I was stuck babysitting the other kid.
Once the kid's siblings left we looked at each other wondering what to say. I was about to joke with him but then I realized, I didn't know his name. We never got a chance to introduce ourselves so he doesn't know my name either. So now were stuck in a hotel surrounded by monsters and filled with awkward silence. Getting annoyed with the lack conversation and becoming tired from traveling, I yawned and started to walk to the nearest couch.
"Great well this sucks," I said "Well I don't know about you but I'm getting a little shut eye, wake me when they get back. Kay kiddo?"
I plopped myself onto the couch and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Later, I was awakened by the return of the girls. As soon as I got up there was panic in the hotel lobby. The younger sisters carried their older sibling and a tall young man. They were both in pretty bad shape. I calmed the panicked siblings down and told them and help them carry the injured pair to some sofas. I quickly ordered them to get some first aid supplies and some water to bandage up the wounds.
As they fetched the supplies I noticed that both the boy and the girl had bite marks on them. The boy's bite marks were larger and were probably from a werewolf. The girl's was smaller and I believed it was a vampire bite but I couldn't quite tell. Not good. Their injuries weren't bad enough to be fatal but the bites are going to be a problem, they both will probably become something inhuman.
I didn't point this out when the siblings returned with the first aid. I disinfected the wounds and bandaged them up as best as I could. Then we gave them a little water. All we could do then was wait for them to wake up.
"Hey if either one of you die on me," I said "I bringing you back from hell and then kill you again. You hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 pm

I felt the pain before anything else registered. My shoulder felt as though someone had dipped molten iron all around the bite, and the searing pain slowly began to recede as the wound closed up rapidly. I writhed and cringed, fists clenched so tight my nails dug into the palms of my hands, but this was due to a different pain. The wolf venom began pulsating through my body, the focal point being the bite mark that was now almost completely healed. The pain from the bite now seemed like a small itch compared to the agony I was experiencing. My jaw clenched, my back arched, every muscle in my body was clenching and twisting as the "Change" began to spread and take hold.

That was when I must have blacked out. I opened my eyes, and was standing in a world of white, looking at my own reflection, yet...not my reflection. This reflection looked more like what I must have looked like holding off the werewolf. Feral, full of complete, concentrated rage, with a mixture of hunger and murderous intent in his...in my eyes. He was the one to move first, raising his head and opening his jaw. With a somewhat strangled howl, he began to change, his body growing and shifting, hair sprouting rapidly and claws elongating from his fingertips. The clothes we were wearing tore free from our bodies, both of our bodies, and we stood there, looking at one another. The two pieces of a now whole self. The man, and the beast. `"This is me...?"` I asked myself. It took a step forward and let out a roar in my face, fangs bared and arms extended in a purely intimidating fashion.

I didn't flinch. At this, it stopped, and stepped back. `"Yet...it's also NOT me..."` I continued. Suddenly, it took a very human-like stance; standing up straight, arms to the sides, and looking down at me...with intelligent eyes. Blue eyes, just like mine. `"This is why that boy was a beast...he feared himself...so he ran away from it and the beast took over....YOU, are a PART of me....You are ME yet NOT me...and I will accept that."` It held out a clawed hand, palm out, and I placed my own hand against it....

I lurched upright with a small gasp, then grimaced as my sore muscles protested at the sudden activity. "Oooh..." I groaned, and gripped my previously wounded shoulder. My veins still burned from the effects of the Werewolve's Venom, and my skull seemed to decide it was time to feel the pain from my headbutt against the monster's skull. `Guess next time I do that I'll have Advil ready and waiting for me...ow...` I looked around, and realized I wasn't in the restaurant anymore. I was in a hotel, with a group of people that seemed vaguely familiar, though my head being scrambled from crushing it against something harder than steel might have something to do with that. "Whe-...where am I...?" I mumbled incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:02 am

I couldn't hear very much in fact I couldn't hear anything at all... I couldn't breathe I wasn't able to and I began to panic then I heard a voice "Oh calm down will ya?! you weren't the one to get your head blown in By a fucking holy bullet!!" The person said "Not to mention! I was only wanting a snack! But NO! I go and get my fucking head blown off!!!" he stopped ranting and looked straight at me evilly "Not my fault it's how we were raised trust me..." I said sitting up from my laying position "And you did come after me! and bit me! you fucking killed me you jackass!!"
"I did not kill you..."
"Then where the hell are we?!" I snapped out "Cause this sure as hell don't look like I'm alive!"
"Look Mizuki I am your true father! so just shut up and listen!" he snapped back I was shocked "Why do you think you loved the smell of blood when you were little? Maybe why the man your mother married never felt like a true father? Or why you never made a true connection to that family besides your mother and youngest sibling? That's because I was I am your real father I was there to awaken you from that damned spell that bitch placed upon you denying who you really are!"
"STOP IT YOU LIAR!!!" I was covering my ears screaming out "I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR LIES ANYMORE!!"
"You will learn My child... just remember you are my child my daughter as was Mia... it is truly a loss to lose one child do not be another child lost... you must protect yourself... ah! One more thing darling daughter..."he said then continued "You will need blood... not from humans from others of our kind or different if you truly feel strongly about your 'family' then make sure you protect them by getting the blood that'll call to you... now ciao!"
"Wait!" I said "What's your name?!"
"Fernando de Villanueva... now I'll be here when you need me... now ciao daughter!"
"whatever...." I thought as I began to hear crying to my right "Ky.... ko..... I'm sorry for making you worry..." I said to her to calm her down she patted my hand then ran to get water and other things 'Kyko has always been more in tune with her intuition... and more importantly she's been more in tune with me ever since she was born.' I thought as I drifted back to sleep.... "Mmmm so sleepy...."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

They were waking up that was a good sign. Though I couldn't help but wonder what was next for me and these kids whose names I didn't know.
"Hey, I'm going to check outside and make sure nothing followed you guys back," I told one of the siblings "Come get me when their awake and thriving."
I walked outside but only as far as the cover would allow because the storm had hit and it was pouring. Well that solves that problem, even monsters wont even walk around in this weather. Suddenly, a flash of lightning scattered through the sky, it was so close, all I could see was white. Once it faded away my heart raced and my eyes twitched with fear. I had to get back inside away from this storm. I was okay when the lightning was at a distance but when it was near, I freak out.
I dashed back into the hotel and slammed the door shut behind me. Hyperventilating, I slouched down to the floor and hoped none of those kids could see me.
Lightning scared me, I didn't know why. I think it brings up a bad memory of a time before I was struck by that strange blot of lightning. I wanted it to stay that way. To remember things and go back to the past, it would destroy me for sure.
I picked myself off of the ground and returned to the recovering youths.
The girl and the boy were becoming conscious.
"Whe-...where am I...?" said the boy.
"From the looks of things.... a hotel lobby," I said "You got messed up pretty badly. So what's you're story there sleeping beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 am

`I don't really have a story.` "I head-butted a werewolf and split it's skull. Damn near split my own, too. Beyond that, I don't have much of a 'story'," I replied, struggling to sit up and scooting towards the wall so I could lean up against it. With a heave and a grunt, I slumped into the corner and let my head rest against the wall, breathing heavily and grimacing at my sore muscles. The burning sensation from the werewolf venom had gone, but I still felt overheated. `I'm willing to bet the effects it'll have on me won't start to bloom for another few hours, if not after I sleep...nah, a few hours more like. My metabolism will probably see to that...damn.`
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

"You head-butted a werewolf," I replied to the boy "That sounds like a pretty good story but oh well."
I wanted to try and find out more about him, like maybe his name or something but he looked exhausted so I'd let be. Instead I checked on the girl. She was mumbling something to her sister. She was also tried but otherwise ok.
"How's our other sleeping beauty?" I asked.
The girl's siblings were pretty worried. I could tell they loved her a lot. They too needed rest though, they couldn't survive in this world exhausted.
"Hey, you kids get some rest too," I said "I'll watch em."
Back to top Go down
World Wanderer

World Wanderer

Location : Usually hidden in the depths of some crack pairing fanfiction. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:52 pm

I pressed against the rain, briefly huddling under a tree before moving on. I was covered by two cloaks, the outer one much larger but also water proof. It was rather handy, as was the face mask and goggles. I slid down a muddy hillside before hopping a few steps away from the bottom, shaking the mud off my boots as best I could. Scolding at the mess, I continued on, making a mental note to wash my things as soon as the landscape dried.

I stopped abruptly, frowning behind the fabric covering my face. I rubbed the water away from the left lens of the goggles I was wearing. Sure enough, it was an old building. Hoping no one was within, I continued forward. Unconsciously, I reached back to touch the bottom of the backpack I was hauling on my back and then brushed the dagger strapped to my right thigh.

I brush the fabric of both cloaks aside and pounded on the door of the building, praying no one answered. My right hand drifted towards the dagger, just in case it became messy.

Water dripped from the hem of the outer hood and I watched it behind the goggles. I counted to 15 before pounding on the door with my left fist again. I reached up and moved the slightly tinted goggles to my forehead, short brown hair I was sure was standing on all ends. I glanced to the left and right out of boredom as I counted to 30 this time, aware my green eyes would be the first thing anyone would see if they could see past the hood. As long as they weren't taller than 5'7", then they probably could. I was tall, but not. I smiled again behind the fabric on my face at my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

I loud banging suddenly jolted my senses and my attention was drawn to the door. `Is there someone outside..? Or was that just the storm?` I waited a moment, my eyes fixed on the door. `It was probably-` Just then the banging returned, even louder than before. The sheer volume jarred my senses and I had to cover my ears. `That was no lightening bolt, someone is knocking on the door...and my abilities are growing faster than I anticipated.` I groaned, finally letting my hands off my ears and rubbing my temples. `If my hearing is this bad, I'm hesitant to guess how much my other senses are going to improve...damn.` With a little concentration, I started to practice attuning my ears sensitivity, and fortunately, I turned it down just in time to hear the next series of knocks, hardly noticeable from the storm outside. `This must be a normal human's level of hearing...perhaps my training when I was human is having an adverse effect now that I'm...different.`

"Hey, someone is at the door," I said over the storm, closing my eyes in exhaustion. `Ugh, I just woke up yet I'm still so tired....and more than a little hungry...`
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am

I thought I heard knocking at the door but I first thought it was just the storm. The likely hood of another survivor wasn't very high. Then the boy who was bitten by the werewolf said someone was at the door. Everyone was exhausted from the long day of fighting and traveling so it was up to me to make sure there wasn't a serial killer outside.
I got up from the chair I was sitting on and walked towards the door. I held my knife ready before I answered our visitor's call. I doubted there was a monster outside since they don't usually knock. Still I had to be cautious, people are desperate during these times and desperate people are dangerous.
I approached the door and opened it slightly. Holding my knife ready, I waited for our visitor to try and force himself in. He didn't though. Thinking I was a little paranoid, I glanced outside. Waiting there was a boy about 5'7, with bright green eyes. I couldn't tell how old he was but one thing was certain, he had no ill intentions. I put my knife away and opened the door more.
A flashed of lightning lit up the sky. I panicked slightly but I pulled myself together in order to greet the stranger.
"Hey, there," I said "Welcome to the post apocalypse hotel. You're welcome to stay but fair warning, the room service sucks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surviving Neo-Earth   Surviving Neo-Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

Surviving Neo-Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: