Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I looked from person to person as they talked I saw some of the guards and said "Well I think it's time we get going now!!!!" I pushed them to walk the other direction away from the earth bending guards.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm

"stop pushing me!" kazuki said.
when the guards rounded the corner all they saw was a wall connecting two houses together, like a bridge, when all of a sudden fliers started to rain from the sky.
kazuki picked one up and read out loud, "missing animal: flying bison, weight, 10 tons, appearence, white all over with a series of arrows leading from the tail the forehead. likes hay. if found please notify the avatar in his apartment in the inner ring."
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm

'' alright ladies, new plan of action'' kazuki said. '' we're going on a little scavenger hunt. The object of the search...the avatars flying bison.'' he ran off at an incredible rate of speed, using his earthbending to further his motions like he was sliding over ice.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

I looked at him in a questioning glance and noticed a flyer in his hand and went behind him to see I gasped "The avatar is missing his bison?!" I said in a slight whisper "How sad...... Now I wonder where they are hiding it......." I looked at the dai lee anxiously and noticed two were watching us out of there perefial vision "Don't look now But I think we are being watched......."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:51 pm

The earth bender told her to help look for the avatar's bison as he went ahead. The water bender next to Sunao whispered "How sad...... Now I wonder where they are hiding it......."
"My question is how did he lose something so big?" said Sunao, heartlessly "I suppose that makes it difficult to hide so I suppose it isn't in any of the building in the city..."
Then the water bender said "Don't look now But I think we are being watched......."
"Hm so we are. Annoying pest, dealing with them now will only cause more trouble we need to lose them. Very well the two of us will meet up in the market place in ten minutes we can follow Kazuki afterwords."
Before the water bender could respond Sunao reached into her robes and threw out a couple smoke bombs, temporarily blocking the vision of whoever was watching them. She then quickly left changing into different clothes as she ran. Pretty soon she looked like all of the other earth kingdom women. she had a brown and green dress, her weaponry was tucked inside her clothes, and her normally tied up white hair was hung loosely. She made her way to the busy market place making she wasn't followed. It will be difficult anyone to track them here in the busy street, she only hopped the water bender could find her.
Sunao put on her straw hat and waited for the girl.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

''pfft...smoke bombs? How old fashioned.'' kazuki said. ''everyone knows an elaborate system of tunnels is the way to lose people. Come, come into the hole!'' gesturing in a fashion most un-becoming to anyone who saw. Phoom! Went a cloud of dirt as a hole was bent into the waitting earth. A slide formed falling into the dark abyss below. Every few meters kazuki would stop their descent and bend a misleading tunnel here and there, ''to distract those that try to follow! Dont be frightend by the dark, I know where we are at. Just hang on to me and dont let go!''
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

I giggled a bit and went my own way..... I jumped onto a house and took to hopping from roof top to rooftop I smiled as the Dai Lee's began watching me I smirked stopped and waved to them winking at them then continued to run as they bended arm and leg restraints at me as I water bended some water whips to flick them away (sorry I have to add this!) then got real tired using my first best element I hunched over and took out my fire nation clothes and redid my hair in a more fire nation style........... I took a deep breath in and bended fire at the Dai Lee's a bit.... then ran of to get to Sunao....... I found her easily enough and said "Heya!! So what's up?!" I smiled as I noticed Prince Zuku behind Sunao I smiled sweetly at him and winked he blushed and rushed off..... I looked at Sunao tilted my head slightly "You okay there? You looked scared........." I didn't feel like explaining my outfit so I looked off into the crowd wishing my parents could be here......... 'Mom, Dad I wonder if they are watching me right now??' I thought looking up at the sky smiled then returned to my friend's face tilting my head to the right slightly...........
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm

''Now this! Is an escape route!'' kazuki exclaimed. ''could use some light though...though what colour should it be? Blue? No, everything seems pale in a blue light. Green is too overly used. Aha!'' stomping the ground, yellow crystals emerged seemingly out of no where. Breaking a large piece off, kazuki walked through the tunnel he created for a while before feeling a little faint. ''whoa...light headed.'' he said almost falling to the ground. ''guess I need some more air holes.'' stamping the ground little holes appeared in the ceiling creating an almighty whosh through the tunnel as fresh air was reintrouced back into it. Continuing on, kazuki stopped and looked up at the ceiling. ''this should be far enough. I should be far enough outside the outer wall.'' opening a hole big enough for him to fit through, he collapsed his tunnel and set up camp under a peach tree. ''hardly any food left....ah well aleast I came out near this peach tree.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: