Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
palamonia

palamonia

avatar: the last air bender RP Empty
PostSubject: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

okay everybody this a story about people who can bend/manipulate elements, and artificial stuff like metal, sand lightning, so the form of the named bending goes like this: metal bending, sand bending, lightning bending.

note that these are variations from the main four elements; water, earth, fire, and air.
restrictions:
your character must be trained in ONE element only!!! the exception to this is the avatar, he must master all four elements to bring peace and balance to the world.
there are no weapons except sword, spears, staves, and other simple weapons.
bendings are a form of martialarts mixed with elementism. so no real martial arts are needed to be said for your character except to describe their details.
you must state where your character is from in one of the nations; the northern water nation, or southern water nation, eastern, western, northern,or southern air temples, the fire nation or the earth nation.
air bender requirements light bluish arrows are spread from the middle of their backs to the ends of their limbs and in the middle of their forehead.
water benders are usually dressed in blue and white furs and have anywhere from black to brown hair and insome rare instances have hair the is as white the snow on which they live on in the poles.
earth benders arew dressed in green and brown and can encase their bodies in earth or crystal and are anywhere from 6-75 years old.
fire benders wear a traditional garb of red robes laced with gold or silver trimmings. they are usually mild tempered but can become aggresive if provoked. they have mainly black hair and stand straight at all times.

the main characters are: aang, the last air bender,the avatar; katara, a master water bender learned in blood bending; sokka, katara's sister who doesn't know any bending; zuko, firebender, prince to the fire lord; toff, blind girl who learned how to earth bend from giant badgers living in a mountain in her home (these are the original earth benders) who can see by having her feet on the ground and sensing vibrations in them and by earthbending, creator of metal bending. and many others who are pitted against the avatar and those who are there to help him defeat the fire lord before he consumes the world.

i will post my character after all those interested in this story have posted theirs.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

(What age are we in? BTW?)
Name: Evadine (Means: Water Nymph)
Looks like: Pink hair, Right eye (Turquoise Blue), Left eye (Emerald Green); Slim figure, Limber limbs, and Pale Complexion.
Element: Water
(North, West, East, South)
Living place: California area!
Clothes: Royal Blue long velvet dress (Down to knee's) Lined in silver, fishnet stockings, and combat boots.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Katana and Shrikens.
Friend or Foe: Friend
additional information: Black eyeliner, Black lipstick, Black nail polish. Has a birthmark in the shape of the Celtic knot on the back base of her neck. Was trained as a ninja. Her Parents are unknown to her but was born with the ability to bend both Fire and Water.

Last edited by Dracula's Daughter on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 am

(I'm sure you all have heard of the movie that's coming out. Can't wait to see it. Though on this Internet movie database everyone was mad that all of the actors are white? I personally don't care as long as they portray the characters right. Can't wait to see how they do Zuko.)

Name:Sunao
looks: long white hair in tied back. eyes sea green. normal height and somewhat muscular for a female.
Element:not a bender but was born in the earth kingdom
Living place: Anywhere, she's a traveler
Weapons: A long white sword.
Friend or foe: depends on who's paying but mostly a friend
clothes: when she's on the job she wears all back and a black scarf. Off the job she wears green earth nation clothes plus a brown scarf.
background info: Was adopted by an earth bender because she was left in an abondoned house as a baby. No one knows if her parents were killed by the fire nation or they simply abondoned her. She is currently a traveling mercenary working for any nation who happens to pay.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:21 pm

name: kazuki (means harmonious hope)
appearence: tall, kinda looks like a normal person,but really isn't a normal person. wheres long pants despite the weather, a short sleeved shirt that is kinda worn out. has bracers on arms and shins.has a piec of leather armor on his body.
element: earth (by extention, metalbending later on.)
hails from: colorado.
wepons: a couple of indestructable katars on each hand.
friend/foe: foe to everyone. has been shuned all his life.
other info: loner, always has been, and always will be. hardly ever fights unless it is absolutely necessary. always traveling and exploring. looking to overlook the rule that only the avatar can master the four elements. but has been turned down time and again. has no family.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

shall we get started then?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:38 pm

The sun just started to set as the mercenary Sunao made her way through the forest. The place seemed so quiet and peaceful now it was to to believe she just now finished a bloody battle. Behind her were the remnants of a small earth nation squad she just wiped out for the fire nation. Her next job was for the earth nation ironically. Using multiple identities made it easy for her to switch sides and get a major pay check. Some might call her heartless or traitor to the earth kingdom but so what Sunao owed no loyalty to any country even if she was born in the earth kingdom. Her payment and her own survival were all that mattered to her.
Recently, she learned that the avatar was traveling around this area, if she caught him then the fire nation would pay her big time. However, she threw that idea out the window, thought she made her living off of this war, she desperately wanted it to end.
"This has gone on for so long, I wonder if anyone remembers what we were fighting about in the first place," she said to herself.
Then she pulled her scarf to her cover her face and returned to her walk. She would continue to walk alone or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:53 am

rocks were flying every where as kazuki fought the dai lee, a group of earth bender trained to "keep the peace", for the right to say what ever he wanted when ever he wanted. unfortunately long fae had cornered him and had tried to hypnotize him into thinking that there was no war and that the world was at peace, while the dai lee controled the earth king. this he couldn't let happen so he ambushed a dailee guard while he was being held in prison, and escaped through a network of tunnels on ly to emerge to a group of dai lee waiting for him at the surface.

"I'll make sure that you never take anyone in again." kazuki said. and after a grueling fight. he colappsed the tunnel that led to the dai lee's head quarters and returned to the city to get some supplies and fled the city northward, planning on hi jacking a boat and sailing north to the northern water tribe so he could take refuge there until the search parties blew over and he could return to the mainland and help in the war against the fire nation. but unfortunately he had no money get supplies and couldn't figure out a way to get out of the city without being detected. this was gonna get very messy very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:08 pm

It took a little while to get out of the forest and into the earth kingdom city but Sunao made it. Her clothing today was traditional earth nation clothes with a straw hat, hiding her face. Though her mercenary clothes were hidden underneath. She was quite surprised that her client chose this place to meet since the earth kingdom city seemed too secure. Especially with the Dai lee around. The war wasn't even talked about here to which was the strange thing.
She suddenly noticed a few Dai lee members running towards her frantically searching for someone. Casually she put her guard up and place one hand on her hidden weapon. However, the swiftly paced her without a second glance. It appears they weren't after her. Wonder who they were looking for perhaps her client knows.
As she traveled in search of her client's meeting place she couldn't help but notice a very normal looking earth bender walking around the city constantly checking his back. Normally she wouldn't have cared there's suspicious people everywhere but this person seemed not normal. She couldn't put her finger on it but something was not normal with that man. She wanted to follow him but she had the feeling the Dai lee were after him and the last thing she wanted was to attract the Dai lee's attention. So she continued her search for her client, still curious about this man.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:31 pm

"stop! theif!" the merchant yelled. " somebody help!"
"what seems to be the problem?" a dai lee agent said as he approached the merchant.
"a man ran out of my store with about a weeks worth of supplies! said something about a war, and heading north."
" dont worry sir i'll get you your supplies back."
"thank you, thank you so much!"

jeez that was close, too close kazuki thought. i need to be more...well isnt there a curious little rabbit. noticing sunao for the first time. constantly looking over his shoulder, kazuki entered an alley and, when no one was looking, slid her, by way of earth bending, in front of him and quickly subdued her and bent a cavern underground, with some holes in the ceiling for ventilation, and sealed them off from the rest of the world.
"well well well, what little mice play in the cats den? a nosey mouse? or just another refugee looking for a fresh start?" kazuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Soon some merchant called out to the Dai Lee. Where there's a city thieves run amok, even in a so called safe area. The man Sunao was watching earlier seemed to have vanished. It's probably best this Dai Lee seemed to be very vigilant.
'I should be very careful here,' she thought 'no telling what they'll do to a double sided mercenary.'
Suddenly, Sunao sensed danger. She quickly tried to react but it was to late. Earth swallowed her and before she knew it she was standing in front of the man she noticed before. So he was an earth bender.
She quickly glanced around at the cave he took her too, there appeared to be no exists.
"well well well, what little mice play in the cats den? a nosey mouse? or just another refugee looking for a fresh start?" kazuki asked.
Sunao picked herself up and calmly brushed the dirt off of her clothes and straw hat.
"What's it too you?" she responded "And don't you think takeing me to your hiden cave is a little rude. I'am a lady after all. There are much better ways of getting my attention. Then again I suppose I was interested in you first and who would you be any way hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:36 am

Evadine was soon at the earth kingdom where she had longed to be since her Master passed when she was ten. "I have finally made it to the earth kingdom!" She said and giggled as she walked through the great doors that led inside the earth kingdom as Evadine went through she met up with some thieves they tried to steal her purse she water bended a water whip and knocked all of them against the walls and knocked them out she took her purse back and dragged all the stolen property back towards the earth kingdom. She found a Dai Lee that was talking to a female and waved him down... "Excuse me but um I stopped a bunch of thieves when I came in here can you give these Items back to whoever they belong to??" Evadine told the Dai Lee "Heh anyway I've got to go bye!!" I ran off and jumped on the roof easily and ran off.

Last edited by Dracula's Daughter on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

"my names kazuki. and i know there are better ways to get a ladys attention, but bringing you into the hole i bent was an easier way. espeacially with the dai lee on my neck" kazuki said. "i happen to notice that you didn't answer my question, merc?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

"Am I a mercenary?" said sunao "Perhaps, it's really not that important. I take it Kazuki that your an earth bender"
Sunao noted the cave.
"And a pretty good one at that but then that's not really important either. Titles and names are useless to me. Still if you really wish to know who I'am, my name is Sunao and yes I'am a mercenary. Unfortunately, it was business that dragged me to this forsaken place and what of you?"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:12 am

"like you said, names and titles are not important. and yes i am an earth bender and my business is my own. now as for you, i need you to help me escape this god forsaken hell hole." kazuki said. "oh...and i apologize for being so blunt."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm

I sat on the roof listening to their conversation. Although my masters taught me it was bad manners to do this just thing but I had to. I looked over the side of the roof my hair falling over my face. "If you want out then I might be of help as well!!!" I said with hyperness "I'd be glad to help out with anything you require!!!!" I jumped from the roof and landed without breaking a leg.

Last edited by Dracula's Daughter on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 am

"If you want help it will cost you," said sunao
Suddenly, a girl came through and said she would help. That was random. Sunao sighed and thought "This is going to be one hell of a day."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm

"I'm sorry to disapoint you but I only have a small amount of money....... I have more back at the northern water tribe.............." I said honestly "I want to help but will you accept what little money I have?" I watch the dài lee stare intensely at the female next to me "Do you mind me asking what relation you two have with each other?"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

"well well well, aint you the agile little person, ms.?" kazuki said. " and how pre tell, can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"I can help catch the bad guys......" I said solemnly then smiled "Why thank you for noticing the agileness!! I think I am quite fortunate to have met you two but alas I have little money......" I said happily as I froze the dai lee's feet to the ground then laughed at how weird his feet looked frozen
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"what i intend to do does not involve catching the bad guys" kazuki said. "it involves bringing order to the world." as he finished his sentence he began thinking that the little water bender was kinda cute but as he thought this he knocked the dai lee agent out and stored him in a cellar with a hole to breath until he came around.
"besides, i figured you would like to head home since your obviously from the northern water tribe."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

"Now why would I want to go back to where I came from?" I ask skeptically "What is you're deffinition of order might I ask? If it's just one person ruling over all the rest you have a better chance being the fire lords son......" I say happily not realizing prince Zuko was right behind me "What about the fire lords son?" he commented angrily towards me "Do you have a problem with him?" "Of course not...... I have the problem with his father......" I said realizing who it was without turning to face him "his father thinks that dictatorship will solve every problem from here on out but itakes the people fight stronger for what they beleive in....." I felt the anger in him rising and dis not even try to move a muscle even though he started to dire bend behind me. "How dare you say that about the fire lord!" he said totally pissed and threw a fire ball at me I built up a wall of water and diminished the fire ball "How can you be able to do that?! No one has been able to stop that!! Not even a normal water bender!" "You are going to have to do a lot better than that move to beat me........" I say while smiling innocently "Plus a second rate fire bender like you couldn't even begin to imagine what tyype of training I went through......."
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm

"what kind of a fool do you take me for??" kazuki said as he encased zuko in a tube of earth an knocked him out. " i have business with the firelord and thats it nothing more and nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Sunao watched as the two benders knocked out the fire prince Zuko.
'What the hell Am I getting myself into?' she said 'These people are kind of scary.'
Sunao was starting to wonder if she should just crawl back and isolate herself in the mountains.
"Well if you two have caused enough noise we should get going before we have unwanted company," she said.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

The guy who's playing Sokka is also playing Jasper in Twilight. He must not be getting a lot of screen time in Twilight because those are both really huge roles to play.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

"agreed, but before you go..." kazuki said. "who was the old man in the shop? i noticed him looking at you before i brought you into this hole."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatar: the last air bender RP   avatar: the last air bender RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: