Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helsing RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Helsing RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh no you won't!!" Emika had yelled at the female vampire "You won't take away our princess!!!" "Go away before we have to blow you away!!!!" Amiko shouted along with his sister "Now leave before we get angry!!!!" Mizuki ran outside of the church into the light where everyone could see her "Please Emika, Amiko!! Stop it!" I shouted at them sternly "That doesn't help our situation now does it?" "no it doesn't" they chimed together "sorry Princess Mizuki...." I smiled at them and gave them a hug "Both of you need to be better behaved than this." I smiled at them turned to face the vampire "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm not going back to the Hellsing organization." I told her politely "I can't live like that......" "Pathetic...." A voice from behind me said I froze on sight "If we where here to ask you to come back we wouldn't have come but we're not asking you.... we came to fetch you!" "NO!!" I shouted at Alucard "I WILL NOT GO BACK WITH YOU!!!!!" "Too bad...." He said then picked me up over his shoulder "let's go...." "HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!" I screamed "LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!! I hate you!!!!" I started to cryi couldn't hold back I fought and fought to try to get away from him but to no avail I remember a name but not sure if i should say it oh well here it goes "DILIGO HELP ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 am

My heart stopped dead for an instant, and without thinking, I slashed off the vampire Alucard's arm and took the girl he held across the church, all in a split second. My blood was boiling and an unknown power was surging through my veins. I set the girl down and stepped in front of her. The only feeling I had any focus on was to protect the girl behind me. "Hurt her and I WILL fight you to the death!" I shouted to Alucard. I didn't want to fight, and this power I had seemed to be affected by that, but I didn't care. If it came down to it, I was more than willing to keep the girl from harm. "Whatever it takes...I'll protect you...My Lady..." I said softly to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Alucard's arm grew back as he said "Then to the death it will be."
The female vampire held out her arm to stop him.
"That's enough Alucard there's no need for that," she said "Can't you see she's not a fighter? She's no use to Integra. Besides we need to hunt down that vampire that's after her and her sisters, he's the real threat we have to deal with. Plus, its almost dawn."
She started to walk away. Alucard looked at her in confustion.
"Mizuki, your not human anymore remember that," she said "So don't come crying to me when you can't understand your powers, when accidently kill someone because your not drinking medical blood, or when turn to ash because you could get to a coffin in time. Most importantly..."
She turned to look Mizuki strieght in before she said "Don't you dare come crying to me when you can look your sisters in eye."
She then made her way back to Hellsing HQ. Alucard reluctenly followed her.
"Don't look at me that way, it's your fault all this happened," she said.
"You should talk," said Alucard "What was with that threat you gave? She doesn't even know your name, why would she come to you for vampire advice?"
She tried to punch him but he blocked it.
"Well she wouldn't come to you that's for sure," she said.
She was angry at Mizuki, at those kids, at that perverted vampire, at everyone. Mostly she was angry at Alucard was cause this mess. The fact that Intergra relied on him made her sick.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 pm

'What does he mean by that?' I thought 'coffin?! You've got to be kidding me!!!' The sun was coming up quickly before they left and it hit my skin I made no attempt to move nor did the sun scare me I was in heaven feeling the sun on my skin for the first time in a long time "I don't know what you're talking about when not getting to a coffin in time but ok..... I won't go crying to you...." "Princess Mizuki! You're a vampire! doesn't the sun hurt you're skin?!" Amiko asked "Isn't you're skin starting to burn?" "No.... Why is it supposed to be burning?" I asked calmly "is it normal for a vampire to sleep in a coffin?" "Yes it is!" Emika chimed up "You're 'upposed to sleep dere but I'm guessing that you're not a normal vampire are ya?" "I guess not...." I blushed for the first time in a long time not able to understand what's going on inside of myself "I'm hungry........ GRRR damnit I want to go home now....... I'll see you guys in a bit!" I ran home as fast as I could "sisters!!!" I shouted "SISTERS ARE YOU OKAY?!" I looked around and saw no one as of yet 'Okay have they been out all night?!' I thought 'I'm gonna kill them when they get home!!!!'
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

I stood there for a moment, unsure of what I should do next...untill I remembered I was standing atop a hunter stronghold. `I should get out of here, the last thing I need is to fight an army of hunters.` I wheeled around and raced off after the girl, Mizuki, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. `Mizuki...just who are you? And why do I feel so...compelled to protect you?` I looked to the sky, trying to find some sort of connection, but to no avail. "Damn," I thought aloud, leaping powerfully over a wide intersection to the building across the street, unnoticed by the people below. To them I probably just looked like a bird flitting through the sky. "Well, in any case, now that I found her, I'm not about to let any harm come to her," I said to myself, stopping on top of a building just across the way from what I was guessing to be Mizuki's house. Her scent was strongest there, so it made sense that she would be nearby if not inside. `I hope...` I leapt down, about to walk towards it but stopping in the middle of the street, unsure if I should just barge in. `I don't know if I should go in, I'd probably make things more difficult for her...`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

I opened the door and saw the guy who had helped me..... "Do you want to come in?" I asked him "Diligo? are you okay?" I asked still not knowing where his name was coming from. I went back into the house and started making tea.... 'I'm not entirley sure How I know he won't hurt me..... How do I know this????' "OUCH!" I yelled shocked at how stupid I was acting "That hurt.....I burnt myself on the teapot......"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I nodded, watching her go inside. `Well, what more can I do?` I shrugged, and began heading in, when a car came screaming down the road heading straight for me. I saw it in an instant, as if time itself bowed down for me to observe my surroundings. In the car were two figures, one was wearing a wide brimmed hat that seemed very tattered, but covered most of his face except his mouth and chin. He seemed to be wearing a trench coat that was just as tattered as his hat, and suited it well. The driver was a woman, with a wild, fanged grin and bright, ethereal green eyes that glistened with glee. Her hair was extremely long, and some of it was blowing wildly out the window. It was a brilliant dark red, red as blood. I blinked, and mentally shook myself. `I still have time, THINK!!` In that moment I came up with two options, one I could take the hit and make them believe I was dead, and two I could dodge and risk them turning around for more or fleeing.

`...No...neither of those would work...SHIT now I don't have time to do EITHER!` Finally, I came up with a third...

Without another thought, I gathered all my strength...`Wait.`...the car wasn't far now...`Wait!`...just one more option...`NOW!!!` I brought my hands together with a massive CLAP, swung them up, and slammed the hood of the car as hard as I could, sending it sailing through the air. Time seemed to take the hint and sped up again, the car flipping over and over wildly before it crashed into the ground upside down, flipping a few more times from the force of my blow. It skidded another twenty feet before it finally stopped, and rocked back and forth till it balanced itself. The two people in the car broke their way out of the car and flew off like shadows, vanishing from view. I let out a sigh of relief. `Whew, that would have hurt like hell.`....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 pm

I heard a loud crash outside I ran outside to see Dilligo standing infront of an upturned car "Dilligo!! get in the house now!!!" I shouted not sure that would work on him not even sure he would listen to me at all "GET IN HERE!!!" As soon as he got in the door i shut the door and made him sit on the couch "YOU IDIOT!!" i STARTED TO DO THE CLEANING that I had missed while I was changing from human to vampire..... 'GOD DAMN!'
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm

I blinked, somewhat dazed by what was happening. `Did I just do that? The most I've ever been able to use from this curse is increased agility and awareness...` I looked down at my hands, noticing they weren't even quivering like they normally would. I covered my face with them and closed my eyes, trying to blank out the world. `Just what am I becoming...?`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:42 am

"You'll be fine...." I said scrubbing the floor from the gunk that was here "trust me okay?" Just then the door clicked open and my sisters came running in "THAT WAS SO FUN!!!" they yelled " I wish Mizuki was here though...... she would have enjoyed those nights you know...." "I wish I could have but you know me.....I always have to get in trouble you know that....." they gasped as I finished "where have you been?! You idiots!!! you could have died!!!!!" "Sorry sis.......it's just with you gone for the past five days we didn't know what to do......."Ami said quietly she's always the first to break under pressure "We did everything that was on our monthly list to make sure you didn't get mad...." "we'll take you to the fairgrounds tomorrow sister!!" Hajimi said calmly "we never meant to keep you away mizuki!!" "You honestly think I wanted to go!!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 am

`What do I do..?` I didn't say a word while who I assumed were her sisters were talking. I simply sat and watched, hoping no one else would notice me, or that any of them saw me send that car flying. `How did I do that though? It doesn't make any sense! I never used to have that kind of power before!` I stood up, making my way around the room unnoticed to hopefully find the back door where I can sit in solitude. It seemed a small house compared to what I normally saw, so finding the back door was easier than I thought. Quiet as a shadow, I opened the door and stepped outside to see their back yard. Of course, I suppose it wasn't so much of a back yard as it was just an open field.

There was no fence, so I guessed that the builders didn't bother to draw some sort of property line. I stepped away from the door, turned around, and leaped nimbly onto the roof, pulling one leg into my chest and letting the other simply hang down. `Well, the town doesn't look much, but the landscape around it is beautiful...` Snow crusted peaks in the distance and wide-spread valleys were clearly visible from the roof of the house. `I'll bet she comes up here often...even though her parents probably told her not to...`
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

That day the female vampire couldn't sleep in her coffin back at Hellsing HQ. She kept thinking about Alucard's stupidity, that werewolf who called himself Diligo, Mizuki, and Integra.
When she returned without Mizuki, Integra didn't ask or try to stop the vampire from storming to her room. Intergra knew she was angry and didn't want to bother her more. Alucard filled Integra in on the details.
"Mizuki you idiot," the female vampire whispered to herself "Do you really think you can be a vampire and live a normal human life? The world will crash around you soon. If it hasn't already."
Tonight she, Alucard, and the police girl will go out looking for the vampire that attacked Mizuki's family. If Mizuki happenes to kill or harm a human. Then the female vampire will have no choice but to kill Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm

**NIGHT**

I watch the sun go down and the full blood red moon go up I looked at my sisters peacefully sleeping in their beds.... I opened the door and walked out into the moonlit night going towards the cemetery when I got to the grounds I started to hum a song and dance to it (The Islander by Nightwish) I walk towards our mothers grave when he showed up "so whats it going to be my wife?" He said to me icily "Will you become my bride or not?" "What is you're name?" I asked honestly "Because if I do become you're bride I must know what to call you....." "My name is Daren Donavon it's a pleasure to meet you....." There was only us in the entire cemetery......
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am

`What in the world is she thinking!?`
I had been staying up all night, unable to sleep from the moon's ever-present glow, when I saw Mizuki leaving the house. I hesitated, unsure if I should follow or not, so I kept my distance till she was out of sight. For ten minutes I waited, hoping she would return, but as I had feared, she didn't show up. `Damnit Mizuki! Are you TRYING to get yourself killed!?` I quickly followed her trail, racing as fast as I could to catch up with her. Within a matter of seconds, I had caught up to her, only to find her with a sinister looking man. I hid behind a tall gravestone with a large angel sculpture mounted on it. Peaking out, a familiar smell caught my senses, and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

`It's a vampire!! Why the HELL is she talking to him!?` Although, it seems I had just gotten there just in time, because the man began to speak. His voice was as disgusting as his smell. "So whats it going to be my wife?" He said to her coldly. "Will you become my bride or not?" His tone enraged me to near breaking point, as well as what he said. I clawed the marble furiously in my anger. `How dare he speak to her like that?! Does he seriously think he can order her around like his own personal slave!? NOT WHILE I'M STILL BREATHING!!!` "What is your name?" Mizuki asked. I froze, a knot forming in my chest. `Don't tell me she's actually considering even the thought!?` "Because if I do become you're bride I must know what to call you....." "My name is Daren Donavon it's a pleasure to meet you....." `PLEASURE MY-...did he say.......Daren...?`

Memories flashed before my conscience and I could hear the screaming of children in the back of my mind. Before I could stop myself, I stepped out from my hiding place, the same power as before surging back into me. My heart pulsed painfully and my blood boiled. "Did you say....Daren...Donavon...?" I asked aloud through gritted teeth, fangs slowly forming as I spoke. I didn't look up, only at the ground before me in complete focus to hear the man's answer.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 am

"At the graveyard how predictable," said the female vampire spying on the two from the distance.
She instantly headed towards the the place. She was about to crash their little party when she over heard their conversation. She noticed the werewolf was also listening in but he seemed to be more focused on Daren then her. After everything that's happened she's actually going to marry this worm?
"Pathetic," she said as she appeared from her hiding place and approached them.
"Threatening girls in order to get them to marry you. And you call yourself a vampire Daren? I can't wait to end your miserable existence. However the most pathetic one is you Mizuki. You don't want to marry this man and you have the power to crush him and protect your sisters and yourself, yet you refuse to use it. You make me sick."
She pulled out her gun and pointed it at Daren's head.
"I'll give you till the count of ten Mizuki to kill him or at least say no before I do myself. Don't even about dodging Daren your just a fledgling compared to me. So what's it going to be Mizuki?"
She started counting
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Yes I'm Daren Donavon and you are?" He said as my mind went blank I made no effort to move no effort to even pull away when he held me close "Now what are you going to do? now that I have her in front of me? not to say the least but I'm not just a fledgling as you think... what do you say mizuki?" "DON'T TALK TO ME LI---" my eyes went blank and I couldn't stop myself I started to cry and only one eye let the tear out screaming out for help "Yes my masters are very strong and powerful... They are very wise and helpful..." I said placidly unable to say more than i was supposed to say "is that all masters?"
"No..."
"Yes!!" Daren shouted but I had heard the other master
"what else do you wish master Alucard?" I said unable to stop myself "is there anything I can do for you master?"
"go home....." he said calmly "Make sure you're family is safe I'll be there to take you to Hellsing organization...."
"Yes...." I said while bowing "My master...."
"No matter what you hear, no matter what you feel you are not to come back to this graveyard tonight Understand?" Alucard said evilly "Got it? Mizuki?"
"Yes master..." I said blankly as I turned and left the graveyard "Goodbye Master Daren......" I ran towards my home when I got there I snapped out of the stupor I was in for a while. I woke up on the roof I sighed at how beautiful the scenery was "I haven't been on the roof since mom died...." I said to no one in particular "Great now I have to go with the other two vampires and live with them don't I?" again to myself rather than to anyone else.....
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

I didn't move a muscle while everything was happening. I was almost afraid to. I only stared at the ground before me, the pain I felt increasing as though it were my own rage in physical form. Every ounce of my strength was being used to keep from tearing all things around me to pieces, especially him.
"Daren...." I muttered, no louder than a whisper. The pain was getting more and more intense by the moment, but I didn't care. I felt my fangs grown sharper, my claws form slowly on my hands, and my hair standing on end. The very air around me seemed to waver at the power I was struggling to contain, small specks of dust and the grass I stood on vaporizing from the aura. "...D-daren..." I half-growled through clenched fangs, still staring at the dirt in front of me while the screams from my memory echoed through my mind....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 am

"Yes I'm Daren Donavon and you are?" He said. then Daren grabbed Mizuki and said "Now what are you going to do? now that I have her in front of me? not to say the least but I'm not just a fledgling as you think... what do you say mizuki?"
"Your right your not just a fledgling your dirt," replied the female vampire still counting down. 1. "Taking a girl hostage instead of facing me head on your so pathetic it's embarrassing to our entire race to call you a vampire." 2
Mizuki just went home. No doubt Alucard told her to. good thing to he knows that the female vampire would have shot right through Mizuki without hesitation. 3. Daren is a fool he doesn't know how powerful Alucard is and Alucard has passed that power down to Mizuki now. A simple gun shot wouldn't hurt her for very long. 4, 5. She didn't know why she was still counting it seemed very unlikely that Mizuki was coming back. 6,7.
She suddenly, sensed the werewolf's rage, if she wasn't careful he probably attack her to. 8,9....
"Ten times up Daren," she said. Then she five several rounds at him. "By the way the name of the one who killed you is......." She whispered it so the werewolf couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

I didn't watch, or pay any mind that the other two vampires were even there. Still looking only at the ground, I made my way slowly towards Daren's body, his pooled blood boiling beneath my feet. I stopped just above him, my rage almost at it's peak. He looked at me with contempt, even in death, and managed to say weakly, "Pathetic mortal." I snapped, unable to contain myself any more. I kicked him up into the air, caught him by the throat, and slammed him against a tree, though not enough to break it. My eyes had begun to glow, matching the moons silver gaze, and my human ears had vanished, wolf-like ones forming at the top of my head instead. A long wolf tail formed and curled, hair raised in fury.

Daren was startled, and though he was inches from death himself, I could still smell fear. "DAREN!!!!" I roared, still restraining so as not to lose complete control. "WHERE IS YOUR MASTER!! TELL ME OR I'LL MAKE YOUR LAST MOMENTS MORE PAINFUL THAN YOU THOUGHT IMAGINABLE!!!!" My power still unstable, the force caused the wind to pick up and the trees to sway violently. But I didn't care, because either way, I would get an answer...

...An answer to where the man who butchered my home was...
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:39 pm

"Why should I give you THAT satisfaction?" Daren said in utmost contempt "But I will tell you this one thing....My master is not a he but She will not take lightly to this unfavorable death...." He chuckled then continued and coughed up blood "Also I won't be dead for long.... My master has the ability to grant everlasting undead life.... for but a SMALL price...." "Daren! Where are you my little slave?" She called from the distance "ah there you are....." (imagine a British accent on her and a Scottish accent on Daren) "Yes I am here my Queen!" He called as best he could given the circumstances he was in "Unfortunately this little wolfling here ist angry at you my dear..... although I know not of why...." "Oh dear me! my twin brother must have killed his home....." She said as she pulled Daren from where he was being held and gave him her blood to restore him to full power again "Zhere you go my little vone!" "My princess might I have the girl I was telling yo about?!" He cried in despair before they departed "please?" "Non! not now sveetie ve must prepare for zings zat ve plan to do....." She said sternly to Daren "Now ve must go now!" They disappeared into the night without a trace of ever coming to the world.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:59 pm

The female vampire screamed after the queen vampire and Daren. Once they disappeared she cursed them. God dammit she let them get away. no matter, Hellsing will find them soon and eliminate them. For now the Diligo seemed furious.
"And people tell me I have anger issues," she said "Diligo if your listening, clam yourself down. Their gone there's nothing you can do."
Diligo seemed strong perhaps he would be useful to Integra.
"Hey, you want to find those sick bastards right?Then join up with Hellsing, we're looking for them too. We can help each other find them. You can stay until you destroy them if you want. You don't have to stay forever."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I barely noticed the female vampire talking to me. In fact, I didn't notice anything at all happening around me. All I could think of was how I had lost my chance to find the one who destroyed the closest thing I had to a home. I just stood there, fists quivering in fury, and remember that haunting day I left home. I stepped back from the tree, turning and walked to the center of the graveyard, and looked toward the moon, which had gone back to it's original pale, beautiful white self. Gazing at it's glory, I couldn't hold it in any more.

I fell to my knees, and I let all the power I held out. I roared at the moon with all the rage, pain...and sorrow I had in me. A great wave of power flowed out from me, the grass was torn clean from the ground, the weaker tombstones crumbled, and the trees were all stripped bare of their leaves. Even the paint on the fences around the graveyard was blasted off on one side. I howled my remorse until I had no breath left, and all the power I had held back was released. I collapsed onto my hands, free from the burden of power I held inside till now, though it still seemed like just the tip of the iceberg.

But the release had an adverse effect. My hair had grown extremely long, down to my waist, and had turned a glimmering white. My tail had the same color, and my claws had grown sharper and longer as well. My eyes had retained an ethereal glow, but with no change of color. I sat up onto my legs, gazing at the moon and letting my arms fall to my sides. Without turning, I told the female vampire, "As long as I have a chance to find them...I'll take it, but only if Mizuki is going with you. I won't leave her side wherever she goes, no matter the cost. I'll take whatever punishment I have to in order to make sure that is understood." A single tear streamed slowly down my cheek.....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I was inside my house and cooking for my sisters a steak and mash potatoes when a knock sounded my sister alarm "Who is he?!" Ami asked excitedly "Mizuki can we let him in?!" I ignored them both and continued to cook "Come on in sir!!" Kimi giggled "We're just about to eat dinner!!" "Are you sure you're parents won't mind?" A familiar voice said "Where are you're parents anyway?" "they died when we were very young..." "what do you want Alucard?" I asked coming from the kitchen "Ami Kimi go eat...." they left and shut the kitchen door "What do you want?!" I asked a second time "I want you to come and join the hellsing organization....." he said calmly "you won't have to hide what you are there than here....not to mention you will be trained to use you're powers more efficiently than you would learn here.... but the choice is your's...." "Fine....I'll go with you...." I said rationally "But i'm NOT sleeping in a coffin!" He laughed at that... I walked into the kitchen and told my sisters they said good luck to me. I left the house only grabbing five picture frames as I left the house with Alucard we went to the castle and I was introduced to sir Integra "Is this her Alucard?" she asked taking my chin in her hand lifting my head so that my eyes were on her "A bit disobedient but none the less good vampire build...." "What would you know of 'Good' Vampire build?!" I asked out of turn as I heard something outside and turned my head towards the noise "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I made my way slowly towards the Hellsing organization, wondering if Mizuki had decided to go at all. `I'm sure she wouldn't want to...but something tells me she wasn't given much choice...` I wasn't in any hurry, I just simply walked, hoping to enjoy the last piece of freedom I had before I entered the gates of the compound. `No doubt they'll try and get me to obey orders like the good little puppy they all seem to think I am, but they'll soon find that I am the one with the leash, and I've given it to Mizuki alone. I don't care what Integra has to offer, I won't be her lap-dog that cleans up the mess unless My Lady wishes it. Hopefully I won't have to make that clear the hard way.`

Within about an hour, I had made it to the front gates, the moon still high in the sky. "Well," I said softly to myself, "here goes nothing." I readied myself, and made one powerful leap into the air, landing nimbly at the front door. I knocked softly four times, and waited patiently for an answer.....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Go answer the door..." Integra told me "Go now before I shoot this nine mil in you're head!" "I'm NOT your's to order around you know!!" I shouted back as she pulled the gun out and shot at me I dodged it easily then shouted back "FINE!! YOU STUPID WITCH!!!" I ran downstairs and opened the door only to have a bullet go flying past me "HOLY SHIT!!!" I shouted at Sir Integra "YOU STUPID BITCH!!!! I'M NOT YOU'RE SLAVE!!! NOR AM I GOING TO DO ANYTHING YOU DEMAND ME TO DO!!!" Again some more shots were fired all were dodged I turned to the door to realize it was Diligo "Oh hi Diligo!! I'm so glad you are here!!!" I threw myself into his arms and hugged him as I shook with rage. "I'm not very good with holding back my anger because it's only been me and my sisters for the past few years......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helsing RPG
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: