Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Helsing RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

I held Mizuki closely, feeling her quivering. "Shhh, it's alright, just calm down and relax. I'm here now, just let it go," I told her, stroking her hair. "Ah, so you're the one Alucard was telling me about, the one that accidentally destroyed the cemetery by the vampire girl's house. He seems to be interested in you," a woman with brilliant blue eyes, blond hair and glasses said to me. She had a handgun pointed directly at Mizuki's head. `Guess she didn't like her attitude or something.` I turned and guarded Mizuki, still watching the woman closely. "You must be Integra, the leader of the Hellsing organization," I replied. She grimaced, and said commandingly, "That's Sir Integra to you!" She fired another round of her gun, but at me instead. I watched the explosion from the barrel of the gun. `Wait...is this for real? I can actually see the bullet flying through the air!`

It spun slowly, as though it were in water, heading directly between my eyes. `She's got excellent aim. I'm not surprised though, she's the head of one of the most notorious monster killing organizations in the world, not by succession alone, but because she earned it herself. She's a very powerful woman, and I wouldn't put it past her to find some way to get rid of me if I ever opposed her...still, I'm on her side now anyway, so I may as well play as nice as I can while following her.` I didn't move, and time sped up again, although I still watched the bullet till I saw no point to. I didn't bother dodging, and instead, took the hit. The bullet impacted my skin and crumpled by the force of the impact, but my skin didn't even show the faintest sign of a scratch. `Guess it comes with being a werewolf...but I don't think that's exactly a normal gun. I'd bet anything the bullets are made of silver too...so what just happened..?`

I looked at the bullet on the floor, and figured I'd try to salvage the situation as best as I could. "My apologies," I said softly. "I meant no disrespect. My name is Diligo Vitalia, and I've come to serve My Lady, and through her you, Sir Integra.".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm

She couldn't help but giggle Diligo was being so formal. He always seems to be polite to the lady's the werewolf wasn't so bad after all she walked in from behind Diligo and Mizuki and walked to Integra's side.
"Master Integra your not going to get many subordinates by shooting them," said the female vampire.
"When your the leader of a monster hunting organization you always have to them know who's boss Dizzy," said Integra.
Hearing Integra say her nickname usually made the female vampire feel special but now she stared coldly at Diligo and Mizuki warning them not to laugh.
"Master I manged to corner the vampire Doren but we escaped with another female vampire. I sorry I failed you but I wont let him escape again I promise you that. What are your orders?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:54 pm

"I want you to keep watch out for him!!!" Integra shouted at no one in particular "BUT she is to stay here and train with Alucard..... Diligo you will accompany Dizzy....." "NO!" I shouted at her not really meaning to "I will NOT stay here!! he knows we're searching for him......He won't come back till we forget about him!!" "How DARE you?!" she shouted back she shot at me and this time I didn't move. I just stood there. 'That type of bullet will kill any type of vampire without fail now move away from the bullet....' I heard him but his mouth never moved..... 'You'll turn to dust and never be able to live again.....' I stayed where I stood and when the bullet went through me I felt the blood rushing from my body. The only thing I found odd is that I wasn't turning to dust like Alucard said I would "Well this is interesting........" I say from the floor "I didn't die like I was supposed to....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

I quickly picked up Mizuki, holding her close and putting pressure on the wound. I was going to retaliate, but thought it would be best to keep my cool and not start a fight. Besides, Mizuki was hurt and I wasn't about to leave her side for anything. `She still thinks she can order me around like some pet dog...I suppose I can't blame her, seeing as the one she called Dizzy didn't tell her why I'm here...`I looked to Dizzy, and said politely, "I think it's time you told her MY reason for being here, Other than going after Daren and all who are connected to him. I meant what I said, Miss, and I'll hold to it for as long as Mizuki stays here. I'll take My Lady somewhere to rest, or at the very least, away from gunfire while you explain, if you would. Because I can plainly see Sir Integra didn't fully understand my previous statement."

I did my best to stop the bleeding from Mizuki's wound. "Unless, My Lady, you wish to do something else? I would strongly suggest at least letting you sit down..." I asked Mizuki gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Integra smiled as Diligo tended to Mizuki's wounds. "You both brought home some interesting strays Dizzy and Alucard," she said.
"Master, about why Diligo's here..." started Dizzy.
"He wants to destroy the ones who killed his family right? I've heard rumors about him."
"So you already know."
"Yes Mizuki seems rebellious and I'm to sure about Diligo but we'll need all the help we can get right now. It's almost dawn your all dismissed for now tomorrow we start our man hunt."
"Yes Master Integra."
Dizzy went to Mizuki and Diligo "you can have the rooms across from mine down stairs. Its miraculous that you survived that bullet Mizuki I'm almost impressed. Though I don't get it why did you bad mouth Integra? You nearly let that scumbag Doren walk all over you. Though her ways are brutal Integra cares about her men. People like him make me sick It's because of people like him Integra has to fight and edure so much. Once a vampire turned most of her men into ghouls and she had to dystory them all herself. I think she cried."
Dizzy paused thinking about the strong Integra crying made Dizzy sad.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 am

"It's not like I meant to bad mouth her.....I just couldn't stop myself.....I tried not to say anything but I couldn't control it at all...." I said appologetically "It's like in my past life I was some one who did the ordering and not being ordered.....I don't know how to explain it at all......It was like I had no control over what I did or said at all......" 'It looks like she's remembering more and more of her past.....' Alucard told Dizzy through thier minds and went to his coffin 'If she remembers that I wonder what else she'll remember......' I sighed as Diligo put me down in my own coffin "Great this really is going to freak me out when I get up tomorrow....." I said as I fell asleep for the day...."Goodnight Diligo......" I fell asleep after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

"Goodnight...My Lady," I replied, and lay her head down gently on the small pillow inside the coffin. It seemed to be an oddly familiar action, as though I'd done it thousands of times before. I closed the coffin as soon as Mizuki's eyes were closed, and stood up, turning to Integra. "Going after Daren isn't the only reason I'm here, Sir Integra," I said, looking back to Mizuki's coffin. "I'm here for Mizuki...My Lady, and her alone. My loyalty belongs to her and solely her...I can't explain it...I just feel I must protect her under any and all costs, as though I were born to do so...I explained to the Miss here that I won't leave her side, no matter the punishment. I'll endure whatever you have in mind, as long as it takes, to ensure that is made clear...I know it seems a lot to ask, but I refuse any other way..."

Without another word, I made my way to my new room, and sat on the bed, running my hands through my long, now glistening white hair. `Well...I suppose I'd better get used to all this. Either way, I doubt they'll just let me go, or stay as long as I don't obey their commands...although, there is quite an easy way to evade all that, IF they're wise enough to see it...I guess we'll see sooner or later.` I got up and walked to the window, looking out and gazing up at the moon. `My life has just gotten a hundred times more complicated...`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

(**= dreaming well technically nightmares. Of her past)
(Alucard is not wanting her to remember her past at all)
(you will find out a bit later why he doesn't want her to.)
*I'm running as fast as I can not able to escape I fall to the ground, tripped by some unknown force 'HELP ME!!!!' I tried to shout but nothing happened I got up and continued to run from what I wasn't sure. I was tripped again and got up again but this time when I got up I was captured and tortured unable to escape from my captors I remained silent.....never screaming when the nine tailed whip hit my skin 'Well if she's not saying anything and she won't scream nor will she cry then we'll cut out her tongue...." My captors said evilly "We'll do it at the cemetery when there's no one there....." I was worn out and tired they took me to a room where I woke up tied to a bed out stretched only things that are covering me are the scraps of cloth they gave me "Let's have fun with her while she can still have the chance to scream....." They said while coming into the room "Ah look she's awake and look she's already turning us on by her tears!!!" I never meant to cry nor did i ever mean to scream but I did as soon as they both entered me *SCREAMS* "Leave me alone!!!!" I shouted and bolted upward only to hit my head on the coffin "OUCH!!!!" I yelled pissed off at myself for still having nightmares "Ouch!!! stupid coffin, stupid nightmare, stupid life......." I got out of the coffin It was the middle of the day.....I noticed Alucard's coffin was still closed as well as Dizzy's coffin 'Are they still in there?' I thought cautiously 'Because they are vampires but do they have the ability I have?' 'Yes we are still in the coffins.....'I heard someone say I looked around to see no one near me 'I can speak through your mind......... Mizuki what are you doing?' "I'm up and about......" I say out loud to the coffin "I'm hungry......I needed to get up....." 'What time of day is it?' He asked 'And how are you NOT being killed or hurt by the sun?' "It's high noon I think......." I said to the coffin "And how am I supposed to know why I'm not dead?!" I got up and walked to the kitchen and cooked up some eggs and ham slices and ate my part of the breakfast and left some for the rest of the humans that were there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

The wind blew gently through my hair as I looked out over the vast grounds of the Hellsing headquarters. It was a beautiful place, but I always felt a powerful sense of foreboding whenever I gazed upon it all. The whole place seemed to scream, 'Get out!' But it also felt...inviting, as if it baited anyone brave enough, or those insensitive to such things, a very fond welcome. `I sure doubt any normal person would find this place uninviting, but I'll bet my tail that anything supernatural runs from this place as fast as possible unless they're stupid enough to think they stand a chance...almost makes me feel sorry for them, but only almost.` A few moments later I felt a pull, and instinctively knew Mizuki had woken up. `My Lady, I'll be there soon.` I quickly leaped down and swung in through the window, landing nimbly to the ground and hurrying down to where she was.

"My Lady! Good morning...you look tired, did you not sleep well?" I asked after I found her, feeling as though something painful were hiding in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

"My Lady! Good morning...you look tired, did you not sleep well?" I asked after I found her, feeling as though something painful were hiding in her eyes.

I wasn't paying attention to what he had said and then noticed "Hn? Oh NO I'm fine really I'll be okay!!!" I said covering up my nightmare looking face "Sorry about that..... I Did not mean to worry you......" I sighed and went to the kitchen to make 'human' food and got myself a blood bag.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Before she went to bed Dizzy kept herself from laughing at Diligo when he made his pledge to protect Mizuki. He reminded her of herself when she joined Hellsing for the sole purpose of protecting Integra.
'It looks like she's remembering more and more of her past.....' Alucard told Dizzy through their minds and went to his coffin
'You really don't want her to remember anything don't you,' Dizzy replied as she climbed into her coffin 'Why did you turn her into a vampire then?'
'That's none of your concern. Besides you have no idea what she's been through.'
'Then why do you keep bothering me with her.'
There was no reply. Stupid Alucard. (Dizzy really hates Alucard.)
'If you not going to tell me then quit bothering me. She's not my problem.'

In the morning Mizuki woke Dizzy up and she was annoyed. She did find it impressive that Mizuki can walk around in the sun not even Alucard could do that. Take that you stupid male.
'Once the night comes Victoria will be back and then we can start the mission with her," Dizzy thought 'I hope I get paired with her instead of that infuriating Alucard. Besides Integra, the police girl is the only one I actually like.'
'I thought you liked Mizuki too,' chimed in Alucard.
'Get out of my head before kill you.'
'I just thought I'd let you know I think Mizuki had a nightmare about her past. This is bad'
'I thought I told you, she's not my problem.'
'But Dizzy, I thought you loved her.'
Dizzy didn't reply. Instead she rolled over inside her coffin. Loved her, please what does he know. Mizuki was not as strong as Integra. Mizuki doesn't make Dizzy smile like Integra does. (For the record Dizzy is not a lesbian. She's just sexually confused.)
"Integra I'll create a world where you don't have to fight anymore,' Dizzy whispered "You can smile more and never have to worry about thing so long as I draw breath."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:55 am

`She's hiding again...I can see it...` I watched and followed her to the kitchen, grabbing a few bags of ham, sliced beef, and salami, along with a loaf of bread. `I don't know why...but it's as if I've known her for a thousand lifetimes. Everything she does, it doesn't seem to surprise me too much. Sure she makes odd choices and does unorthodox things from time to time, but when I think about it, all her decisions seem to run along the lines of what she would normally do...` I smiled slightly, still watching her every move. `Still...why does she hide it from me..? She's very practiced at hiding what she's really feeling from others...her smile masks perfectly the troubles racing through her thoughts...so why can I see it...? And why doesn't she want to talk about it..? It feels like...she doesn't trust me...at least not enough...the very thought of that simple fact hurts me deeply, but it shouldn't...in all honesty, she doesn't know me...I'm still a stranger to her...`

I pulled out a strip of beef with my teeth, quickly snapping it up and relishing the taste as I continued to observe her. `The question I wish I could answer is....for how long will I be that stranger..?`....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm

I smile and race up to Sir Integra's office I knock on the door of her office she says come in I open the door as she gasps "What the hell are you doing up?!" She asks "And how the hell can you manage to be standing in the sun with out hurting?" "I have no freaking clue to both of you're questions......" I say questioning my powers myself "Is there anything I can do? Sir Integra?" "Yes actually you can go find Victoria and see where she's at with her investigation....." She said definitely "Now you may go alone.....Do not take Diligo with you he'll have something else to do......" "Yes Sir Integra....."I say and turn and leave shutting the door behind me I walk back to Diligo "Diligo I have to go find Victoria and help her Sir Integra has different orders for you so stay here." I took off at a break neck speed running and caught up with Victoria soon and started talking to her "Hey Victoria!" I said as she was right in front of me she turned at her name "Hey Sir Integra told me to come and find you and see how you're Investigation was going...." "Oh well so far there is little to go off of...." She said with a slight sweat bead rolling down her face "The guy wasn't here too often to leave visible evidence if he made golenms.... either." 'How do I tell anyone about my nightmare???' I thought as I stood next to Victoria 'I'm a vampire am I even supposed to have nightmares?' "What's wrong?" Victoria asked as she looked at my face "You seem like you have the world on you're shoulders...." "I had a nightmare while I slept......."I said letting my thoughts loose "I have no clue of what it was nor of what time it was in........... Are vampires even supposed to have nightmares?!" "Ummm......" She said scratching her head "Honestly I have no Idea..... sorry I can't be of more help......" "It's fine thanks anyway....."I said still following her "Do you mind if I tag along for a while? The scenery actually gives me comfort somehow......." "Sure!" She says happily "I'd like the company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

`There she goes again...` I watched her run off, my heart sinking as she went and turned a corner out of sight. `I just wish I didn't feel like such a stranger to her...even if in all honesty I really AM a stranger to her, it still feels so...painful to be kept at such a distance...I wonder why though.` I set down the bread I had on one of the kitchen counters and wolfed down the rest of the meat. It was then I sensed something I've never sensed before. It felt like an intention, or a strong emotion to incite an action from someone or something else. `So what, I'm able to sense peoples intentions now?` I sighed and started heading for Integra's office, following the feeling. `Best I can tell, it involves me in some way...guess I'll have to practice with it more.`

I knocked on Integra's office door, putting on a blank expression and shutting off my emotions. It was a talent I had learned after encountering a band of martial telepaths, monks who train their bodies and minds to obtain heightened mental awareness. In simpler words, monks who train to read minds and predict their opponents next move. They had cornered me and I had to learn fast in order to defend myself. Now I consider it a convenient trick when I'm fighting or speaking to anyone important. Without emotion, there normally only exists logic, and I've found that best when I'm fighting someone or talking to people who lead an army that could prove difficult to survive if confronted. "Enter!" Integra's voice rang through the door. I opened it softly and stepped in, closing it behind me.

"You wanted to speak to me, Sir Integra?" I asked, bowing slightly. She looked slightly surprised. "I was just about to send for you, how did you know I was looking for you?" She asked in return, eying me curiously. `Best not to tell her about my new talent just yet...wait till it's needed.` I quickly came up with a lie. "Mizuki mentioned it before she left after Victoria. She only said it in passing, so I thought best to ask you before you had to find me," I replied, a small, perfectly acted smile crossing my face. `Hope Mizuki doesn't punish me for this...` She weaved her fingers together and observed me over them, her silvery-blue eyes piercing into my own. "I see..." She said softly, "Well good thing you did. I have something I would like you to do for me, IF, you're willing. It will have to wait till tonight, but I may as well explain what it is you'll be doing, if you accept of course. You've made your wishes quite clear, and the least I can do is grant them."

I nodded, standing up straight and listening intently. "Very well...I'm all ears, Sir Integra."......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:24 pm

I walked with Victoria to the beach. Because thats where we ended up. I looked at the water with a longing I've never had before........ "That's weird...." I said suddenly nervous and embarrassed about the water reminded me of....... "Why is that nightmare stuck in my head?" "What are you talking about Mizuki?" Victoria asks me snapping out of my nightmare "What do you mean? What's weird?" "Hn? Oh I meant my Nightmare.....It snuck into my mind just now...... while I was looking at the water....." "What happened I mean?" Victoria asked "I mean-- oh geez sorry if I'm prying I just don't know what to ask! I'm sorry!" "It's fine um....." I started "Since I was little I've been having nightmares they stopped when I was around ten........ But recently They've come back full force and Have been linking weird and random pictures together and finally the weirdest thing is they actually make sense to me because it's as if they're a memory of mine..................but I don't think I've ever been in that kind of situation like that before................." "Well that sucks!" Victoria says "Why not look up the history of this country at the library to see what might've happened here....." "That's great!!!" I say jumping off the sand "Would you mind if I went now? I mean do you think Integra would mind?! I really have to know!!!" Victoria shook her head she didn't mind and I left towards the library. I entered the library and asked if they have a book about the past events in London they showed me an entire under library filled to the brim with books about the past! "Holy cow! I'mma be stuck here fer a bit!!! wowee!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

"So...basically you want me to work with Alucard in his hunting missions?" I asked, thinking it over. "Yes," Integra replied, turning her chair slightly with one hand on her desk. "He doesn't exactly need help, as I'm sure you've guessed. But I need to know how well you can do if you're going to be aiding Hellsing. This will be a nice opportunity to find out just how useful you will be." I stayed silent, running it through my mind. `So she wants to find out what I can do...`

"Alright," I replied, bowing slightly with the same empty smile as before. "I'll need weapons and some fitting clothes. If it's agreeable with you, I would like to choose my outfit myself." She nodded, waving me away signaling me that I am to leave. "I'll let the armory know you're coming, as for clothing do as you wish. I only care that you can do the job, not what you look like when you get it done." "Of course," I replied, promptly turning and leaving, closing the door behind me.

I relaxed, letting the block on my emotions fade. `Well, guess I should head down to the armory.`....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I looked in the library and WHOA did they have a lot of books about London's past! I walked from Isle to Isle looking for what I had no freaking clue. I stopped directly in front of a section of Vlad the Impaler's rule got the book and headed for another section which I didn't even think the library had...... "I don't even know why I'm here........" I said to myself "What s going on with my movements??" I noticed that I wasn't in control of my body anymore and something else was guiding me from bookshelf to book shelf I finally stopped from retrieving books and sat down in a chair with the ten books I had gotten.... and began to read...... "I FOUND IT!!!" I shouted to no one "I FOUND IT!!! YES!!" I signed up for a library card and checked it out and went towards the Helsing mansion to meet up with Victoria when we met up we walked into the mansion I went straight to my coffin to put the book inside my coffin to keep it safe but when I opened my coffin I found Alucard laying there "What are you doing in MY coffin?!" I shouted confused "Why aren't you in you're own coffin?!" "I wanted to be here...... is there a problem?" He stated calmly "What do you have there in you're hand?" "None of you're damned business!" I snapped at this lecherous vampire "Get out of my coffin of else!" "What will you do......." He replied evilly "I'll turn you back to human if you do anything wrong......" "Good then maybe you can leave me alone!!!" I shouted at him slamming my coffin door on his head "God I'm tired of him!!" I stormed off and ended up on the roof with my book in hand..... "If he's hiding something from everyone then why can't he just tell people so that he won't piss me off anymore........" I looked at the moon beginning to get lost in thought.... away from the world away from thoughts I just had to thought I had once before....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:25 pm

After Dizzy woke up Integra told her to get Alucard so he could go on a mission with Diligo. That's when Mizuki yelled at Alucard for being in her coffin.
As Alucard got out, Dizzy came after him.
"What did you do to her?" she asked.
"Oh so you do care," replied Alucard.
"Shut up! Master Integra wants you to go on a mission with the werewolf now get to it."
"Ok Dizzy the bossy vampire."
"And quit calling me that."
"Would you rather I call you by your real name?"
Dizzy remained silent for a few seconds and then said "Shut up Alucard."
Dizzy then walked onto the roof and noticed Mizuki was there alone reading a book.
'I feel as though I should say something to her,' she thought 'But what is there to say? More importantly, why do I have to say it? Still the things Alucard said about her past can she handle that?'
Dizzy looked at Mizuki again.
"Why should I care?" She silently said to herself and walked away from the roof.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 am

"Okay! Listen up!" The human commander hollered to his men over the sound of a chopper as the blades gradually increased speed. The sound was deafening, so I sat a few hundred feet away just so I could think straight. `Damnit, I wish this wasn't happening to me. All my senses are almost exponentially growing by the day, and it's so damn frustrating trying to get accustomed to it so often!` It was then Alucard's voice echoed through my thoughts. `'The fact that you CAN adapt so fast is remarkable in and of itself. Your awakening is explosive, yet you can regain control so quickly it's...unusual, even for immortals like us...'` I frowned, my ears twitching slightly. I looked to my left, seeing Alucard's blood red trench coat fluttering slightly in the gentle breeze.

`So I take it you'd rather talk telepathically at times like this. Is it because you don't want others hearing what you and I talk about, the fact that it's the quickest and best way to communicate in battle, or both?` `'Very good,'` he said, glancing at me out of the corner of his strange orange sunglasses. `'You're also very perceptive, that will be useful in this mission.'` We continued to talk psychically, all the while the human commander briefed his men on the mission we were about to embark on. `So it is both...` I replied, ignoring his compliment. `This mission...what exactly are we dealing with?` `'It's a vampire illusionist, a unique type of vampire who doesn't hunt, but instead lures it's prey in with an illusion, drawn from the victim's own deep, dark thoughts.'`

`I see...it sounds familiar. Looking deep into someone's soul and finding the perfect image to draw them in. Could be a person, a place, a scenario, or even a memory played out over again...this could be difficult. Guess that's why Integra wanted me on This mission rather than another one. I just hope this illusionist doesn't try his trick on me...I honestly don't know what could happen.` Alucard grinned, looking at the chopper. `'That's why I'm here...if indeed something Does happen to you, I'll be there as either back-up...or a safety measure. I'm not worried about you as much as I feel sorry for those men, however.'` He let out a small laugh, then made his way towards the copper. "If you like, you can follow the chopper with one of our drivers. Last thing we need is you deaf before we even make it there," Alucard said, still heading towards the chopper.

I stood up and dusted off the jeans I wore, running to catch up with him. "It's fine," I said. "You didn't think I was sitting there talking to you for fun did you?" He laughed again, a wicked smile growing on his pale face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:30 am

I looked up from my book to notice Dizzy was walking away at first My hand stretched out as if to reach for Dizzy then decided better on it. "I have no I dea What I'm doing........"I said to myself as I set the book down and placed my head on my knees "How do I try to regain more memories........ this book is a lot of help but no help at the same time......" grr How do I do this?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Dizzy watched Dilgo and Alucard take off in the copper. She sighed out of boredom. Integra didn't send her on a misson and she had nothing left to do.
"I guess I'll have to talk to her now," she said to herself.
She went back to the roof and found Mizuki still reading her book.
"How do I try to regain more memories........ this book is a lot of help but no help at the same time......" she said.
" Why do you want to know your past so badly?" asked Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Sun May 23, 2010 10:41 am

"I'm not sure why I want to know what my past was......" I said at first "Probably because there is something inside of me saying that I have to find out all over again before it's too late.......... but still it's kinda hard to want to know when I know something bad happened......." I got up from my spot and turned to Dizzy and said "Thank you for listening......" I went down to the coffin room and opened my coffin to find there is no perverted vampire in there so I laid down and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 pm

"Don't let the men any closer! He's too powerful! Just keep them occupied on it's ghouls and let Alucard and Diligo deal with the vampire! Damnit there are so MANY!!" The commander shouted, putting a few rounds in the heads of a dozen ghouls as he did so. `Yeah, almost as many as the population of a small town...this vampire must have been at this for years, taking only a few people every so often so as not to attract too much attention...but why raise the alarm now? What made him hurry his progress? If he kept at it he would have an army almost large enough to take on the Helsing organization! So why did he throw caution away instead?` I pondered over and over with every ghoul I tore to pieces, ripping them apart with my bare hands and claws since I had no weapon yet. `Did something rush him? And if so, is he really an enemy of us and not of someone else?`

Just then there was a break in the ranks of the ghouls and I saw a path. I shook my head and raced towards it, speeding through the gap and dodging ghouls left and right as I went. `Either way, this has to end. Although I don't know if I'll be hurting the vampires...or helping them in the end.` I could sense Alucard close by and knew he must have blown a hole through the ghouls himself and was doing the same thing I was. We reached the stronghold at the same time, a big mansion on the outskirts of town that didn't exist until around the same time people began disappearing. Alucard and I stood at the door, two large doors that opened inward. Without turning, he asked, "You ready mutt?" Again, without turning, I said, "I was born ready you mosquito from hell." He chuckled slightly, placing his right hand on his door while I place my left on mine.

Simultaneously, we opened the doors to the mansion.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 am

I woke up and smacked my head on the coffin's top. I rubbed my head in pain and opened my coffin as I got up I felt my head spin and then a sharp pain shot through my entire body. I screamed out in pain as all my memories came shooting back to me all my nightmares were small fractions of what my past had been like. I saw a wedding with a guy that looked similar to Alucard. I saw love and secrecy; I saw a child that had the looks of the father. I saw torture I saw love being torn apart, I saw the child being torn away from me, I saw and felt the tears in my eyes, I was transported from where I was to somewhere else somewhere that felt like it was home and some where out in the world was the long lost child still alive and wanting to come home and now the child can finally come home. I passed out against my coffin my head pounding my head swirling out of control! I couldn't stop before I passed out.
**few hours later**
I woke up and rubbed my head to try to ease the pain from it aching so darn badly.... "Owie that hurt like hell....." I said more to myself than to anybody else I heard the pitter patter of little feet then the sound of the room door slamming open and the owner of the feet shouted "MOMMY!!!!!!" She shouted and tackle me to the floor again "Mommy I missed you so very much when daddy said that I shouldn't come near you for a while I was so upset!!!! Daddy can be so cruel at times!!! but he was right!! he said you'd get you're memories back and he was right!!!!!! daddy said we had to seal you're memories up for the sake of the forbidden love you two had so we sealed you up....." "Wait what do you mean??" I asked kind of fuzzy for that specific time but with no such luck "What do you mean sealed up???" "the villagers found out about the bride of daddy and got upset that the bride was the highest of vampires that's you mommy!!!!" She said and smiled happily "Incase you forgot my name is Rianna!! you named me that for it's origonality!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 am

Dizzy was bored and that was almost as dangerous as her angry. Diligo and Alucard weren't back yet, so she still had to wonder around HQ and wait for Integra's orders.
She wanted to check on Mizuki but what good would that do.
"Why do I need to check on her," she said to herself "She can take care of herself."
Still Dizzy felt as though she forgot to say something to her. Then she remember the night she turned, Dizzy told Mizuki she would never look her sisters in the eye again. She should probably apologise for that but how?
She walked down the stairs trying to find Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   

Back to top Go down

Helsing RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next