Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inuyasha RP!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Special Announcements
I just got back from NDK and it was a blast I'll post the photos on facebook and here.
Also, I found out about two really awesome events that I think we should organise a group and attend. First is the grand opening of an anime shop in Colorado springs
Its called rainy day anime here's the link to the site www.raindayanime.com. Their having a grand opening part on October 16 from 10am- 10 pm they have sales on anime and if you dress up you get free pocky and ramune. If you guys are interested in getting a get together for this e-mail me @ malfina3@comcast.net or PM me. I can provide rides.

The next order of business is that NDK is having a costume ball on new years. I was thinking we could get a hotel room for this here's the website for more info. www.NDKNYE.org

Also, I was also going to try to organise a group to go to wasabi con and next years NKD please mail me if your interested. And you must cosplay for all of these event's as your rp over lord I command you.

sincerely,

Your RP Overlord (Yes that is what I'm calling myself now)
Hydra
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Kisho accepted Sora's gift and then smiled at her.
"Thanks kiddo," she said and then walked away from her.
When she was far enough away Kisho drew her sword.
"I've been waiting for you," she said to the air "It's rude to stare so why don't you come on out, Naraku."
I heard his evil laugh as he revealed himself to me. I pointed my sword at him but he didn't do anything. Instead he simply chuckled.
"I'm not here to fight you Kisho, just the opposite, I have a proposal for you," he said.
"I won't kid nap Sora for you is that what your thinking."
"Ha ha I have other plans for her. As for you I have a gift."
He search his robe and then finally pulled out a shikon jewel shard.
"You can use this to defeat Kyo."
Kisho laughed "I take it then Kyo has jewel shards."
Naraku frowned.
"I see so you plan to give that shard to me so I can kill Kyo and get his shards. Then you plan to kill me and gain all of those shards for yourself. Very well."
She put away her sword and held out her hand to accept Naraku's gift.
"You would still take it knowing what I have planed?" said Naraku.
"Might as well you'll give me another objective once I threw with him. Survival, make no mistake I don't intend to die."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Special hydra announcement
Hulu has just exceeded my expectations and made my very happy, I might even write a letter thanking them for this. They have just put up the third part to Tsubasa here's the link to watch. http://www.hulu.com/watch/183453/tsubasa-tokyo-revelations-the-magicians-message
this next part is my favorite in the manga because this is where everything and i mean everything changes about the series. For those of you who haven't seen tsubasa check it out it's awesome however as good as the anime is it's nothing compared to manga which is phenomenal. Anyway check out hulu's anime selection it's pretty good and check out Tsubasa and also Slayers another awesome series.
thank you and good night
RP overlord
Hydra
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

'I wonder if she'll be okay?..... I hope she is........I hope we ALL end up okay when the battle with naraku is done and over with......' I thought pensively 'I wonder how long it will take for me to find out about him and what he's done to my friends.....' I watched as Inuyasha chased shippou around trying to hit the kitsune as Kagome sat him into the ground as Shippou landed on her shoulder hapily holding a pocky stick kagome had given him from her time I smirked and smiled then flinched as a loud slap resonated through the glade we were walking through. I looked over to the monk who was smiling guiltily and shrugging his shoulders when I noticed the hand prin sango left there..... I sighed and thought 'When will you learn monk?' I smiled as I watched over the group as the hanyou ran up from behind us and began calling Kagome names..... 'How can she stand this treatment?!' "Sora?" Sessomaru asked pulling me from my reviere "You have been unusually quiet what is wrong?" "Nothing Lord Sesshomaru Sama! I was just thnking about our makeshift family.........." I said happily (^-^') I pulled back from the rest of the group waiting then started up walking again making sure we were out of earshot "I mean how come Lady Kagome put up with Inuyasha?! when he treats her like she's below him? and how come the Taijiya only smacks the monk? when he does Hentai things to her? Just those questions I can't help but think of I am truly only five summers old....... heh heh heh heh sorry Lord Sesshomaru..... I didn't mean to bombard you with quesions......" "The Miko loves the halfbreed....as the taiyjiya does the monk thats why they get away wih things they wouldn't normally get away with........."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Eyden watched as sora left the castle and headed for sesshomaru, he followed her in the form of a eagle, For the time being he wanted to watch over her without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:43 pm

I turned around slightly looking around sesshomaru took notice of this and "something wrong?" I looked up to him and shook my head "Nope! Just have the feeling someone's watching... Nothing more My Lord....." I looked up and smiled at him I wanted to look around and find something I was destined to find but the fear took hold and stopped me from finding this thing I need to find..... Person jewels or animal something I must find...... "I wonder if I will like this Findings......" I murmured to myself as we continued on.
Back to top Go down
palamonia

palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:25 pm

"is there anything we can do for you milady?" the brothers said in unison awaiting their orders.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am

Eyden watched over sora as she traveled with sesshomaru, as an eagle he knew that his disguise could only last so long. Eventuality Sora would discover him, he only hoped her power was matured by that point so he could show her the families secret art of fighting. Not even her sister had been taught in the art.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Inuyasha RP!!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha RP!!!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: