Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inuyasha RP!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 pm

"Holley crap how much power does the true queen have" said Eyiden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:01 pm

(Inside her body)

'OW!!!! THIS HURTS SO MUCH!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I can't do this anymore please someone.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

"who we are is no business of yours weakling" kojikotsu said. "come brother we must find who summoned us and demand that we be returned at once!"
"aye brother." gojikotsu says.
and with that they swept past kisho like a blur and were soon gone.

"why have you summoned us mortal?" his lordship said. " why have you brought us to this...er...world, is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 am

Kisho couldn't belive it they just completly ignored her.
"Hey get back here," said Kisho as she ran after them.
They said something about being summoned to this world. What were they talking about? She sensed they were really strong but that was no excuss for rudeness (She should talk).
"Hey ass holes I was talking to you," she called after them. (Hypocricy is not in Kisho's vocabulary)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://untold.forumotion.net
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"did you hear something brother?" kojikotsu asks gojikotsu.
"i believe i did brother but we must find whom so ever summoned us, and demand to be released!" gojikotsu replies.
"yes we must, i can feel this world tearing at my essence!" kojikotsu says

"i don't want to have to repeat myself mortals! why have you summoned me and my kin to this retched place?!" his lordship demands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:51 pm

I woke up unable to speak and uable to do anything other than move my eyes I saw who was here but couldn't focus on it. I tried to move my arm and it twitched but that was all 'Crap This sucks.....' I thought 'I can't freaking speak....'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 pm

"my Queen are you allright" Cried Eyden as she sturred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I looked into his worried expression but just glared at him 'Yeah it'd be even better IF I COULD TALK!!!!!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

"thats funny." kojikotsu said. "i swear that the bonds that are holding us here weakened a bit, but then they got stronger!"
"really? i felt the same thing but... more indistinct." gojikotsu said. " we must find our summoner quickly then."
"i do conker brother." kojikotsu said.

"if you will not answer me then i will have to find out for myself then won't I?" his lordship says. "lets see, lets see, whom to kill first? ahh!!! how about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm

"lets see, lets see, whom to kill first? ahh!!! how about you?" said one of the new comers.
Kisho wondered if they were referring to her they've been ignoring her this whole time why the sudden death threat. Kisho drew death bringer and prepared for their strike. Even if they were ignoring her again she couldn't let them just go around and kill random people.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm

I jumped up and ran in front of Kisho holding my arms out like a cross "NO!!!" I shouted not thinking about my voice and how it came back "Please Don't fight!!! I'm sorry I don't know how I summoned you nor do I know how to get you back..... I'm sorry!!! Eyden lets get home now....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:59 am

"whom so ever said i was going to kill you all? i was just going to "increase" my chances of freeing myself from this horrible servitude." his lordship said. "now who to kill first? hmm? or better yet... i can just inquire so as i can find out who actually did summon me and my bretherin. ah! speaking of which! kojikotsu, gojikotsu! where ahve you been?"

"sorry father. we were cast down several hills that way." kojikotsu said, jerking his thumb over his shoulder. "did we miss anything?"

"no not really."

"where is she?" gojikotsu said. "where is the one from the future?"

"man what is wrong with you?" kojikotsu asked. "your sick man! really!"

"what? your calling me sick? what about you? you told me you would make love to the young one!" gojikotsu retorted.

"preposturous! i would never...i would never...uh...eh heh heh." kojikotsu said, chuckling nervously as he said so.

"my sons, what are you argueing about?" his lordship asked.

Last edited by palamonia on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Sora stopped her so Kisho sheved death bringer. So much for not seeing Sora again. Its as if Kisho was tied to Sora.
Kisho heard the brothers talking to each other.
"what? your calling me sick? what about you? you told me you would make love to the young one!" gojikotsu retorted.

"preposturous! i would never...i would never...uh...eh heh heh." kojikotsu said, chuckling nervously as he said so.

Knowing exactly what they were talking about and knowing that they were refering to Sora, Kisho unleashed a furious rage and drew death bringer.
"And just who do you want to make love to?" asked Kisho with a icy cold rage "I'm sure your not talking about Sora because if you were we'd have a problem and just who the hell are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 am

"who are we? we are the resident rulers of the ethereal plane!" his lordship said. "now it is my turn to inquire! who is sora?"

"are you seriously pointing the puny excuse for a weapon at me?" kojikotsu asked kisho. "really! f all the intentions that plauge this world! im the one getting a sword pointed at!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 pm

"I am the one who summoned you...." I said then thought 'I think.....' "Who are you?! And I'm not a young one anymore..." I looked at everyone calmly and smiled lets get home Eyden I miss sister.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:36 pm

ok my queen we will leave as soon as you are strong enough to said, eyden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

I don't care if your gods of entire demon race," said Kisho "People who talk about perverted things involving children or harm them in any way should be punished. Yes I admit there are those who get away without punishment but I don't intend to let this fly by. Let's see how this excuse of a weapon looks like in your chest."
Kisho was about to fight kojikotsu but then Kagome stepped in.
"That's enough Kisho," she said "I don't think these guys intend to harm Sora so relax ok besides a fight isn't really necessary right now."
"Very well, but know this vermin if you do anything to Sora I'll kill you. No if you excuse me I must be off, I have to punish a certain male."
Kisho started to walk away about to start her quest for Kyo again.
Shippo looked at Kagome and said "Have you noticed Kisho keeps saying she's going to leave but then she just keeps coming back."
"Yes I've noticed," said Kagome "She says she doesn't care but she totally does. She's kind of like Inuyasha.'
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

(listening to Katy Perry's Hot'n'cold)
(Imagine that song playing in the background)
(^-^') (Think of a Trapeze artist) (or Kaliedo Star anime)
I giggled at Kisho's attempt to get away....and a song started to play in my head that I wasn't even too sure of so I repeated the first line of it very quietly "You're hot n you're cold...." I felt a rush of energy go through me I couldn't hold back the child I transformed from I transgressed into a child again and rushed into the open field twisting and turning with a happy smile on my face. Sesshomaru appeared next to me and I pulled on his Kimono to venture closer to the group when he did I went into a tree and hopped to the next tree doing a bunch of twists and turns "YAY!! I'm so excited!!" I flew out of the branch and caught the farthest tree's branch making everyone go into the big open field. There Naraku paid a visit and tried to capture her once again but she kept dodging him in the oddest of ways then smashed his face into the ground and continued her little performance (grrr she's going to be sining a song I can't stop myself at the moment......)
"I have often dreamed of a far off place where a great warm welcome will be waiting for me, Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face, and a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be, I will find my way, I can go the distance, I'll be there someday, if I can be strong! I know every mile will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong!" I sang the song coming from somewhere I didn't know "I am on my way, I can go the distance, I don't care how far, I can go the distance, Some how I'll be strong, I know every mile will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere to find where I belong! I will face, I will beat the odds, I can go the distance, I will face the world, Fearless, proud and strong, I will please the gods, I can go the distance, Till I find my hero's welcome, Right where I belong!!"
(WRONG MOVIE I KNOW BUT I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF..... I COULDN'T RESIST THE URGE!!) *She is finished and doesn't realize she kick Naraku's butt on her own*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
palamonia

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 am

"who told you we were gods?" kojikotsu asked. "better yet why do you call us vermin when we could kill you in the blink of an eye?"

"spank you, spank you very much!" his lordship said. "now please release us! we must get to our plane before we get too weak to become of service to you!"

"rawrgz! people we need to settle down here! we need to put our heads together and think this out!" gojikotsu said.

"excellent idea brother!" kojikotsu said.

the two brothers approach each other and slam their heads together and suddenly this flash of light temporarily blinds everyone. after the flash they all see that the brothers have mended their heads together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 pm

"Dam her power is strong" said Eyden as the queen thrashed nuraku>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

I landed on the ground and looked at Sesshomaru smiled and ran towards Sesshomaru to hug him "Sesshomaru Sempai!! did you see did you see?!" I asked excitedly "I gots 'im good!!! didn't I?!" I smiled and jumped up and down I was so happy!! My wings got slightly bigger and made me float instead of jumping "WHOA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 pm

While Sora deafeated Naraku while singing and danceing, Sesshomaru thought 'Huh she's gotten stronger this can't be Kisho's doing. What could have aweakened such strengh?'
Then Sora started floating. 'Kisho what did you do to her?'

Meanwhile Kisho noticed the brothers were linking thier minds together. SHe wanted to go look for Kyo but she was curious as to what they were doing so she stayed and watched. 'I don't like these guys but maybe we could help each other out. they help me kill kyo I'll help them get home.'
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

"Kisho Sempai!!!!" I shouted as I glomped her to the ground "Kisho Sempai did you see did you see?!?!?!?!" I said happily and excitedly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 pm

The tackle took Kisho by surprise so she made a weird grunting noise. She pushed Sora off of her and stood up.
"Yeah so you defeated Naraku big deal," said Kisho. (actually she was very impressed with Sora's power at a young age.)
"And why are you suddenly calling me sempi. I don't need your respect Sora so quit bugging me go bug Sesshomaru."
As soon as Kisho said that Inuyasha got into a fight with his half brother.
"Inuyasha are you still spreading your half breed filth," said Sesshomaru (I don't think Sessy would start a fight with this but bare with me I'm not good at Sessy insults.)
"GO to hell Sesshomaru WIND SCAR," cried Inuyasha as they fought to side miraculously not interfering with the god brothers mind mending.
"On second thought don't bother him," said Kisho "Just leave me alone."
Kisho looked at the gods then she sighed and started to walk away this time for real. Those two have their own problems to deal with and why would she need their help anyway or any one's help for that matter.
"Kisho san," called Miroku.
Kisho groaned why couldn't these people just let her leave.
"Out of curiosity what are you so desperately trying to achieve?" asked Miroku "You keep muttering something about revenge."
The monk isn't as dense as he looks.
"If you really want to know I'm trying to find and kill this douche bag named Kyo," she replied.
"I thought you were after Naraku I guess not. But who is Kyo?"
Kisho paused and then said "It's none of your business."
Then she started to walk off (again) and was most likely to be stopped again
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm

(Titanic's My heart will go on)
"Kisho Sempai........ " I smile and let her walk away and so try and stop the two half brothers from fighting more "You two need to stop fighting!!!!" I ran in the middle of their battle and held out my arms facing the two brothers "Stupid girl get out of my way!!!!" Inuyasha shouted angrily "Before I run you through with Wind Scar!!!" "NO!" I shouted tears brimming my eyes "Weather you two like it or not You two are brothers!!! You shouldn't behave like this!!!" I was mad at them also sad Inuyasha got madder and shouted "WIND SCAR!!!" The three slashes came and I made no effort to move nor stop them.... When they came with in an inch of hurting me I placed a barrier up that dispelled them (like in all those movies where the two forces stop each other in the middle) "ENOUGH!!!!!!" I shouted with tears streaming down my face "You two ought to be ashamed of yourselves!!! I can't believe you would fight each other like this!!!" I was tired of all this fighting and all the anger and hatred foaming from the two half brothers..... I jumped up and flew towards the castle my heart longed to go towards....all the while crying.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha RP!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha RP!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next