Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:03 pm

"one down, five to go" Jack whispered

"hua? what was that?" Hydra said

"i said i really want to see whos really behind this" Jack said

While Jack and Hydra was on the progress of killing their way up to next one, There was 3rd person involved in this mess.

"hmm Hydra? *giggles* this is going to be even bigger then i expected!" said unknown voice

"Hey Hydra, don't you think something is wrong here?" Jack said as he tested his new armor

"Well i do not see anything wrong with speeding process we have here - about distorying hellgates."

But hydra senced it as well, something was just too easy for this! as if some one was just waiting for those hell gates to be distoryed. As they were about to finish up last hellgate, and about to return to dante's place something loughed. Or was it human, it was quite 'evil'

"You are still guilliable as ever Hydra" Loki said

"You know him Hydra? if my sences are correct, he's the client that i was hired to" Jack said as he looked at Hydra
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: What? But your dead?   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Hydra just stood there and pointed at Loki with her mouth wide open. However, Loki was ther looking trimuphit. His suttle yellow eyes, her long black hair, and his extrmly atractive features always made Hydra wonder why he liked her in the first place.
Before Jack could ask Hydra stepped slightly closer to Loki. Slowly jack watched his partner turned into a different women then he knew.
"Loki, is that really you?" she asked weakly.
"It is and it isn't but that dosn't matter now," said Loki he smiled suductivly "I'm glad to see your doing well."
Tears started to form in her eyes, tears she desperetly tried to fight back. She wouldn't cry not in front of Jack. But Loki had been dead for so long. Her former lover killed by a foolish human who tried to rob a bank. Her foolish lover who saved the ten people hostages the man took in the price of his own life. The most heart breaking part was that in her heart she knew this wasn't the man she loved.
"Hydra snap out of it," commandad Jack. Instantly she did and drew her guns. Jack drew out Yammto. Loki smiled and stood his ground.
"Why are you trying to open the hell gates," said Jack.
"Heh I would tell but-," said Loki.
"But what?"
"The writer of this rp couldn't think of a good reason to at this time."
Both Jack and Hydra fell over.
"Damnit Loki you broke the forth wall," said Jack.
"Sorry but you asked."
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm

SO WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND HERE?

------------------------Author's description------------------------------------

Author : ..grrrr yeah, i didn't actually thought it would come like this, but it did so i'll try to connect it together.

Okey, so Hydra - is Hydra whom Knew Loki, and suppose that Loki was her boy friend.

And Jack here, his half demon, but his not connected to anyone. However he does have his own story to tell

-okey ima go little crazy here-

When nero has beaten the old man and his 'opening hellgate' project, Dante was off to his house. Nero was actually making good living out in where he was. But while dante stopped the 'opening hellgate' project, there was lots of innocent people dead because of it.

So i decided to make Jack from here. I know it would be a long shot but it was worth it.

Jack's parents was actually one of the innocent people whom were killed during the process.

While Jack was hiding in the house, another devil kicked in but not ordenary devil.

Im hate to say this but i am going to make Jack and Loki brothers.

So, with parent's dying wish, they summoned the 'death' wishing to save their kids.

Jack and Loki were brothers & twins

But totly different personality.

So Loki actuall was born with the soul of the 'Angel from heaven' and with it he tended to save the others insted of him self.

Hydra said he was dead, but he wasn't. He is now the 'GOD's left arm so he would kick in time to time to teach Hydra and Jack a direction and information.

And thats most of Loki that this Rp is going to carry

Okey, Jack in the other hand is DEMON.

He thinks his half demon, but he is actually Full+Lucifer's right arm.

The main reason he is still struggleling with the Human form and devil form is because he didn't decided it yet.

And let me tell you if he decides that he is going to be a devil and demands power, he will become 'full devil' and the power is equal to lucifer's.

And while Loki and Hydra was living happy life cuz, Hydra was half demon and had a job, and loki was smart -obiously had a job as well-

Jack was non educated and just bored with life.

Never felt a fear in his life. After he started killing.

------------------------------------short story

Jack was 13, while his brother was off to work, he was alone. Sometimes he tryed to stop other kids from throwing rocks at him, but he just wasn't fast enough. When he realized he was useless, every one left him. So he decided to do something worth in his life. He started to go t many dojo, and places where people fight each other. He started with boxing. By the age of 14, he was retired because he killed someone by one punch. Age 15, he was hired into mercenary group called EO. Age 16 EO company was all killed by 16 years old kid. Age 17 he started manufacturing his own army. 18 He was now boss of large company. Age of 19 the company was all over the world getting jack a bunch of money but he wasn't interested in money. Age 20 Met with Hydra.

So, that explains the money and the relations with client and stuff

i Think i finished the most of the explanation. so ima go back to story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this is where the story contines on)

While Hydra was on the side rolling her eyes waiting for this boring explantion. Jack and Loki was smoking and playing chess at the same time. All the demons finaly realized that i am writtig this and woke up.

"Hydra snap out of it," commandad Jack. Instantly she did and drew her guns. Jack drew out Yammto. Loki smiled and stood his ground.
"Why are you trying to open the hell gates," said Jack.
"Heh I would tell but-," said Loki.
"But what?"
"The writer of this rp couldn't think of a good reason to at this time."
Both Jack and Hydra fell over.
"Damnit Loki you broke the forth wall," said Jack.
"Sorry but you asked."

"but nothing ill tell you the stuff" said Loki
"do so" said Jack
"First of all im your bro, don't you have anything better to say? like dude i so missed you or How the hell do you came back from dead?" said Loki

"Sorry pal but i gave up that emotion loooong time ago" said Jack

Hydra an Loki fell

"okey what ever just listen it goes like this" Loki said

Hydra and Jack was paying great attension

"Actually the truth is..." Loki said

Hydra and Jack was Now Super paying great attension

"i don't know" Loki said

Jack was about to smash Loki's forhead and Hydra was about to punch him

"okey okey ill tell" Loki said

"if you don't say good bye to your life ^^" Jack smiled with little anger on his head

"The gates are here because its trap." Loki said

"wtf?" Jack and hydra said

"Right now lady would be dead, and dante would be at the edge of his life." Loki said

"okey, just what the hack are you saying?" Jack said

"yeah, Dante and Lady aren't easy to be dead (nor easy to be killed)" Hydra said

"Yeah well, truth hurts, they can't deal with all the demons they fought before." loki said

"What?" Hydra yelled

"Death, used one of his magic to summon all the deads, means all the boss monsters from DMC 3 And DMC 4 are back alive." Loki said.

"Oh.........WHAT! THEN WE GOT TO GO THERE AND SAVE THEM" Jack and Hydra yelled

"Actually if you just beat death, then it would be o...*coff* " Loki said

As Loki was about to finish his sentence he was splited in half. And behind him there was 'Him' the death. Looking down at Jack and Hydra.

"What's so funny? go and pick on some one on your size!" said Jack

As Jack closed Yamato, the Huge death was sliced into two, but a second later it regenarated. And now Jack was sliced. Good thing was that armor was cuted into half, not the body. but question was how can this monster be defeated?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:19 pm

The other athour's note: will explain Hydra's story later.
Hydra pointed her guns at death she didn't care why he brought her lover back to life and he used him in this all that mattered was "I'm going to kick your ass."
Loki's last thoughts as he heard her voice was "That's my girl."
Death laughed at them and charged at them. Both Hydra and Jack dogded the attacks. Hydra fired as Jack threw knives but nothing seemed to effect death. They were in desperate trouble. Jack drew Yamoto and used it' s powers but not even that could work.
"Arg why can't this thing die?" said Hydra "What can we do to stop this?"
"Uh with the power of love?" replied Jack.
They both started laughing.
"No really what can we do?"
"I got nothing."
"We need to get in his astrel level."
"What if we used the hellgate to get on his astrel plane that way we can fight him and take him down."
"Good idea let's go."
Then they started running to the Hell gate.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is going to be not serious....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jack was trying to figure out how to restore the hellgate, Hydra kicked in

"oww.. what ? why are you here did you finish him off by any chance?" Jack asked

"Nope." Hydra replyed

"wth? are you just going to leave him out there?" Jack said

"yep" hydra replyed

Jack fell over. but it was not a JKthat thing was just standing there doing nothing. And while they were seraching for 'something' they were 100% safe.

not....

Death, wasn't really paying attension to Hydra anymore so, it was headed to City. (basically he feels the presents of life form. sence Hydra and Jack are half devil its kinda like demon) so He just could not notice their appearence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jack and Hydra were finaly able to put togther a hellgate (well whats left of it)
It opened, and with a forceful wind it observed Death long down to hell. Question was should we follow him? or not?

Follow him to the hell where dante's brother is. or Do not follow Death to the hell, Just get paid and give happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:11 am

Hm Follow and stop the death for all of time or get paid hm tough descitions. GET PAID DUH.
So a totally beat up Hydra and Jack go back into thier home town to find that they couldn't get paid by the rich dude because they forgot to bring the dagger. However, they did get paid 5o bucks from the drunk guys for finding out who the guy in the cape was. they were drunk again so Hydra manged to get another 50. Then they stopped by Dante's house to find-.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:25 pm

TO find MONEY DUA!

well as usual dante doesn't get paid!!!! Lady took all his payments that are in debit, and Hydra , Jack was just sitting there without payment.
Jack could care less about the money. He was just looking foword to go out with Hydra owo but , trish kicked in first.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm

Hydra didn't take notice of jacks feelings. Probably because of the death and rebirth and death again of Loki. Or it's because Dante is harrising her. This time he called Nero over his response was "Wow she really dosen't have any boobs."
That day she almost strangeled him.
So unsucsseful in their quest for money the two went to Jack's house to get some R and R.
"So you and Loki are brothers huh?" said Hydra.
"Yeah heres what happened," said Jack. (insert explanation here.)
"I see. He said he had a brother but he couldn't find him."
"Really?"
"So what was he like when he was younger?"
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm

"So you and Loki are brothers huh?" said Hydra.
"Yeah heres what happened my parents are both dead, and i had Loki as my brother. he was really invinsiable and all the lights were shining him every time i saw him just as if he was an angel or something."

"I see. He said he had a brother but he couldn't find him." Hydra said
"Really?" Jack said
"So what was he like when he was younger?" Hydra said

"well he was totle kind to every one, so every one was actually was friends with him. Unlike me, i was totle wolf on the street. I always had a spiked hair and no matter how light shirts i wore, it turned black when it was night. As if some demons were watching over me or something. however some how every time i tried to look at Loki straight , he was too bright to see. At least for me." Jack said with a moment of poss.

"But there was this one thing that i saw in him. it was night when i was woken up by the force in side the room. there i saw my brother trying to kill me with the Sword that was bright as the sun and i saw my cloths was streaching out like some kind of human being to protect me." Jack said with crossing his arms

"what??!?!?" Hydra yelled out

"thats when i realized he wasn't staying home just because he was poor, he had money, he was waiting to kill me. however every night that demon protected me so i started to trust only it" Jack said

"holy cow..." hydra replied..

"Well the good thing is , he is still here with me." Jack said as he pulled one knife out

as he cut his shirts in to half, a demon showed up but it was just like jack. As if it was shadow of jack.

"well it is my shadow Jin -_-..."

WTH???

Oh yeah, jack realized that it was his 'DARK SIDE'
so when he takes over to demon form, that shadow and Jack combinds< so strength will be x2 movement will be x2 stanima will be x2>

"so hydra any more questions?" jack said
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Hydra's eye twiched. This was disturbing she didn't want to pry into jacks past but there was a million questions she wanted to ask. She had ask but then she hadn't told him anything about her past. So what to do.
"Yeah I have one. Where was he when we were fighting the zombie's?"
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:43 pm

"Loki was up stairs( HEAVEN) probly waiting for the gods order. after all he is an angel." Jack said

"...(twitch)" hydra said nothing.

"My shadow was probly still inside and thats why i was able to cut down hellgate when i was in the human form". Jack said
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm

"Ok that's wierd," said Hydra "I wanted to know more about my X's past and instead I found disturbing secrets about my partner. That is just my luck."
"Sorry," replied Jack.
"Well it's not your fault it's the universe. I've found out over the years that the universe it the worlds biggest ass hole of them all. In fact if it were a demon I'd kill it a thousand times over."
Jack started to laugh. However, Hydra was serious. No
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 pm

even though hydra was serious, Jack was laoughing, but actually jack was serious inside. WHom would create such universe that demons could make people suffer and just leave them to die? and which god are we talking about that cause and thinks such thing? full of the questions Jack decided.

"hey hydra" Jack asked

"yo?" Hydra responed

"want to go up there?" Jack said

"where????" hydra responded

"you know up there where my brother is" jack said

"....VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!.. you mean the heaven??? what???" hydra yelled out

"if we actually go up there, we might able to get some answers from GOD him self you know?" jack said

"true, but how?" hydra said

"easy, we ask him" jack said pointing back of hydra

he was there LOKI, not dead still alive. Hydra was not supprised any more, sence she knew he was Angel or something. But loki was noding. closing his eyes, and listening.

"All rite ill get you up there" Loki said

hydra fell

"sheesh you are full of shock aren't ya" Jack said

"TELL ME ABOUT IT " HYDRA yelled out

as they stepped on stairs that was full of light, hydra noticed that demon inside of her was actually purifying. But Jack's wasn't it was stronger then ever, dark aura was covering him as if the light were spears that was about to thrust Jacks heart. But jack seemed to be not supprised as if he has been up here

"hey jack do you feel this?" hydra said as she seemed to be not normal

"yeah, thats what they do, the angels are probly all watching us right now, and thats the pressure you get from it." Jack said

"...have you been here before?" Hydra asked

"..once to kill GOD but it didn't work" Jack said

Hydra fell over, how can he even think about killing a god?

"..well it was nice try last time , Jack took god's right eye so i'd call it good try XD" Loki said.

Hydra fell over again making her think what was Jack back in THose days? but now, she was more interested in how the goD actually looks and how he treats another. As they entered through another door there was a man sitting on a chair larger then the earth.

Hydra freaked out, the pressure was ignormous, if it wasn't for jack she was sure to be gone (because she was half demon)

"WHAT ENTERS HERE?" Something like GOD said.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

"Why did we come here again?" asked Hydra.
"To get answers." said Jack.
Dang she never mean't the universe to be an ass literaly. She stared at God he looked like Odin from Norse mythology.
"Aw Jack have you come to try to deafeat me again," he said.
"No, just tell me this why would you create such universe that demons could make people suffer and just leave them to die? and which god are we talking about that cause and thinks such thing?" said Jack.
He laughed and said "Do you really think I'd tell you that."
"Hey Jack," said Hydra "I don't think this guy created the universe or all that."
"You doubt my power half breed."
"Aw go to hell. If you really are god it's your fault I have a smart mouth. Anyway the verse is cruel but I think we made it that way. I belive that whoever did create all this simply created it. It didn't set our lives or create feeling. It simply created a place and that's all. Our lives are crapy due random circumstances but we can make it better that what life is all about. I've met people who showed me that."
She smiled at Loki.
"I guess that makes sense," replied jack.
"Congragulations you found the meaning of life," said Loki.
"Really?" asked Hydra.
"No but good try."
"Thanks."
"So you think that I'm nothing?" asked God.
"You should know your God," said Hydra "Or is it Odien?"
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:42 pm

"hmmm you got me.. but no dought that i am that god." god said

"WHAT EVER CAN WE JUST GET ANSWERS?" Jack said

"..all rite you desirve it i guess. basically, there is a globle hawk in the area. and for past few month they were slayed by some weird thing." God said

"...amm so? can't you just make it dissapear?" Hydra said

"actually if i were to do that, then you guys all die as well. because this thing is carrying Human soul" god said

"....okey, from my experience you are going to give us job. if you woulden't then we woulden't be able to see you in the frist place." jack said.

"yes, what ever is causing this, end it. and with return ill grant one wish." GOd said

"...ANY WISH? +_+" hydra was interested in this.

"yes any wish, im a god after all =_=..." god said

both leaving the heaven, Loki followed them, but wasn't really sure of why. And by the time they got to earth, the earth was in RUINS. every demon was running around the city hunting around human flash.

"all rite, first things first, lets clear this city out "jack said
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 am

"We were gone for five minuetes and look what happened," said Hydra.
"Sigh it's like we're the babysitters of the human race," replied Loki.
"Well time to clean up," said Jack.
Jack started first. He elimiated most of the demons with his knives and then finished them off with yamoto. He killed 30 demons with a single combo.
"Can't let Jack beat me," said Hydra.
Instantly she pulled out her twin pistols and started shoting. Like a trigger happy gunslinger she killed 31 demons.
"Hey look I beat you," She said.
"By one and I didn't know it was a contest," said Jack.
"Ha don't be jelous of my awsome power."
Jack sighed and started killing more demons. The two of them went on for hours. Loki who was no help at all sat by and watched while drinking tea.(Hydra and Jack responed "WHAT".)
The demons just kept coming.
"So what's the plan Jack," said Hydra.
"We bust out of here smash the hell gate and end human suffering," said Jack.
"All in a day's work."
So they ran out killing demons as they go.

In the distance a hot chick watched them and laughed.
"That's my enemy," she said "Well then there's no problem at all."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Jack,,,, was pissed. HE had this angermanagement from the past, but now his brother is going to join his forces? he hated to admit, but this sucked.

"Hey yo hydra and ....Loki!" jack said

"im going to be off the hook so you might well as stand back for bit."

He was about to turn into a demon form and it was about time too.

"im getting pissed at who ever is laughing at me.. i think i have to beat them couple noches!" Jack said
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Hydra and Loki cleared the way as Jack uses his demon powers to get rid of all the demons in the area.
"Holy shit," said Hydra" Last time I'm ticking off Revi."
"My little bro always has that temper problem," said Loki "Then again your worse."
"That is true," said jack as finished he breathed heavily.
"Hey guys that's unfair do you want your asses kicked?" asked an angery Hydra.
Loki laughed "Ha ha that's my girl you havn't changed at all."
"How are you Jack you didn't kill yourself again did you?"asked Hydra.
"No I should be fine. Let's go," said jack.
She hit jack "Not in that condition your not we're getting a hotel and then resting for a bit."
"Sounds good love," said Loki "Shall we go."
Loki took Hydra's hand and the three of them went to go find a place to stay, aweare of the fact that they were being watched.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Jack was little pissed about Loki~, well he was dealing with it.. but he felt his heart beeping out loud..

"im sorry you love mates, but i think i have to go nOW!!!" JACK said

He was really scared this time.. because last time his heart beeped like this... the whole city was gone.. He need to get away from here far as possble.. Even though he had injuryes around his body, he kept on walking out side
while hydra and Loki looked little worried.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 pm

"hey jack wait," said Hydra attempting to catch up with jack.
Loki gentley grabed her hand and said "Let him be love besides we can be alone Wink ."
Hydra punched him hard. "Get me out of your sick head you perv," she said with a red face.
"I was kidding," said Loki.
"Shouldn't you be a little more concered about the brother you never told me about."
"Sorry."
"Sorry that's all you have to say? Jack is a great guy and you guys apperaently have issues to work out. Why didn't you tell me anyways? I'm half demon too."
"I know, to be honest. I didn't want you to meet him. I was so stupid ha ha ha. You know I thought if you met jack he'd steal you away from me. I don't why I thought that it was stupid. Then you guys are partners now."
"Your an idiot."
"Yep I'm an idiot all right. I some how got turned on by a girl who looks like a guy."
She hit him again.
"Anyway did you tell Jack about-," started Loki.
He was interrupted by jack's scream. Instanly Hydra went to her partner's rescue.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 pm

<jack screamed...?>

Aparrently.. you did. ok lets get it over with.

Grrrrr..

Jack was more like ..yelling.. because he was turning back to human once more. Bascally he was using too much power. Then.. the jack passed out and Shadow jack took over him.

"loki.. you are one lying bastard" jack's shadow said.

"ill rip that fake human flash to see you. and who you really are!!" Jack's shadow yelled at the loki

He knew that Loki wasn't real from the begining. because. Jack is the one whom really killed Loki. But real jack didn't wanted that to be truth.. so he lyed about Loki..
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 pm

Hydra found the jacks.
"Hey you ok I heard you screaming all the way from the hotel," she said.
"It wasn't a scream it was a yell," said shadow jack.
"Scream."
"Yell."
"Scream."
"Yell."
"Yell."
"Scream. Dammit."
"Ha ha got ya. Anyway what's up you seem ok."
"I just used to much power."
"Ok lets back then."
Then Loki showed up "Hey love I got jack a room but they ran out of two bedroom rooms. So I got us a one bed room. Isn't that great."
Both Hydra and Jack glared at him.
"just kidding."
Suddenly Hydra felt a strange tension between the two brothers that made her want to shift slightly away.
(Great did I just get cought in the middle of something larger than myself again?)
In the distance the hot evil chick smiled.
"This is interesting," she wispered.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:27 am

He was fricking tired. Punk haired, and his body was twitching all over the place (as if he wanted to move or something) this demon chick.. well he coulden't care less she was demon! Jack therew a punch at her.

BAMMM~

Blasted walls and all the shattered pieces were around him. But then, she wasn't there.

"Puck.. what the hack is going on.." Jack said as he screbbed his head

Jack was little different now, he used harsh language and looked more Punk style. The way he losed his shirts and way he fight wasn't his normal style any more. he was more like... totaly different person!.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:51 am

Hey i found this, that looked little like hydra XD don't you agree?

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 2sd0a10
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:56 pm

She does look like Hydra only with bigger boobs. Where is that from?

Hydra was confused. She knew something was wrong with Jack. He wasn't acting like he normally was. He even punched the air.
She turned to Loki and said "I think you should head back to the room ok."
Loki did what she asked but then he thought "Wait a minuete did I just get dumped for my brother?"
"Hey Jack what's wrong?" said Hydra "And don't give me that 'I'm fine' crap. Cause I know somthing is up."
He wouldn't answer her.
"Hey you idiot answer me when I'm talking to you."
Then she kicked him but even that didn't seem to help. Then she decided that only one thing would work. Something that she has only done for two people.
She hugged him. Aw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: