Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

Jack...was concentrated on only killing. This Witch was pissing him off more and more. and Every time it triggered his Devil form. When he was about to turn in to the devil form, he herd some one saying this,

"if you do that, then you might lose your human form" some one said

"WHO CARES IM GOING TO RIP THAT WItCH'S HEART OFF!" Jack replyed

Then when he was about to turn in to devil. There was this big shock... his eyes got wide open and hydra was hugging him! Very shocked and emberessing Jack's face and fury flew off and his face turned to red.

"h..hydra what are you doing!!!" He said

But witch didn't cared, she started to cast some spell then, some kind of electrical force attacked them. Jack hold hydra's hand and took a back step( more like a leap for humans)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture is majorly from the FATE/STAY NIGHT

it was fan made book, that had only 2 volume. (doesn't sell on US. only in japan rarly) and this is Lin's Servent form. more like count count gardian.

ill let you barrow this 2 volums if you want (quite interesting, but..weird)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Sure I'll barrow sounds cool.

Hydra was tugged with Jack.
"What the heck am I doing what are you doing." she asked.
Then she started to finally sense the witches presence.
As they landed she wondered why she hadn't sensed her before. Probably becasue Loki was distracting her.
"Well that I have your attention what's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Jack slightly got pissed at this witch.

"HEY HEY YOU! you want some of this? then come and get it!" Jack said

He triggered devil once more, but not transforming to it it only caused the witch to get pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:20 pm

"Ok only because you asked," said the witch.
All of a sudden a hot girl appered. She looked a little like Trish only with black hair.
She smiled at them.
"So your chick in charge," said Hydra.
"And your Hydra," said the witch " Your cute but your way to boyish. But I guess guys go for that."
"Hey I'm right here."
"Yeah did I say it out loud."
"Yeah whatever anyway what the hell do you want and why do you keep torturing jack?"
"Because it's fun."
"What?"
"I was going to try to take over the world with my demons but then messing with you is just so fun. So I thought I'd mess with his head a bit. It's a good thing his brother is around it just makes the whole thing so fun."
"Basturd leave him alone."
She fired her guns at the witch and the cat fight started. (All the male charaters come to watch and drule.) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 pm

After few moments, Jack got pissed off. just watching them dance never hiting eacthother because they were too good. Jack then smashed the ground so hard that ground shaked, and made sewer system blow up. and then as demonic oura forces around him, he stared at both of them with really scary eyes.

"are you done yet? cuz im about ready to kill someone" he said.

And as if some one said one, that some one felt as if he/sh was going to get killed by him in matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm

The witch backed up scared of Jack. Hydra kept her cool and walked roght up to him and slapped him.
"Pull yourself together you idiot," she said "What's your problem anyway. I know you and Loki don't get along well but this isn't like you. So calm yourself down and tell what the hell is wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>   After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP> - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the smokes have cleared out..<Devil may Cry 4 RP>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: