Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter RPG!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:44 pm

When Polaris cried on my shoulder I glared at Molfoy and said "Nice going you freak you made a girl cry."
"She punched me," he said in his defense.
"You had it coming. Come Polaris lets go some place away from this poor excuse of a man."
"You'll regret this. You freak."
"Aw little Draco is scared of big mean first year girl? Please, pick on someone your own size coward."
We started to walk away but before we left I stared at him right in eyes.
"Oh and by the way people say I make Voldemort look like a bunny rabbit so don't pick on her again or else."
I don't know whether he was scared of the threat or the fact that I used the darklord's actual name but his face went white. Baby.
I took Polaris to the lake she seemed really upset I wasn't sure what I could say to make her feel better.
"Raised by an abusive drunk and a drug addict, sounds like a luxury to me." I accidentally said out loud.
Realizing what I said I looked at Polaris for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 pm

"Raised by an abusive drunk and a drug addict, sounds like a luxury to me." Altair accidentally said out loud.

I was shocked and looked up at her to smile and I said "looks like we've got more in common then we think huh?" We then hear a bell tolling for breakfast "Well this has been a very interesting day! let's get something to eat I'm starved!! This day's only beginning too!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Polaris didn't ask anything else about my past which is good because it was a bomb shell to drop on someone I just met. Though I had the feeling she carried a lot of weight too.
As we sat down to eat breakfast, I thought about today'schedule, the first class we had was potions with professor Snape. I didn't know much about the guy but perhaps he knew something about the demon horn since he worked here for a while. I couldn't wait to ask him about it.
I nudged Polaris and asked "Hey do you know much about Professor Snape?"
He looked evil but you should never judge a book by its cover. He's probably a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:54 am

"I've heard of him but haven't actually seen him....." I said to Altair "They say he's somewhat of a housist........he only will give passing grades to slytherins but Who knows I could be wrong.........." Proffessor Snape walked towards the grand table to eat breakfast with the other professors. I suddenly had the urge to run up and hug him.......... "Why do I want to do that?!" I said out loud to myself "That was a very weird sudden urge......." I never knew my parents My aunt and uncle always told me my mother died durring birth while my father just dissappeared....... Who is my father???? (HEH LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW THAT PROFESSOR SNAPE IS HER REAL FATHER!!!) (I love my twists)
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

"Ouch! Let go of me!" Malfoy demanded as I dragged him away by the ear. I sighed, looking up at the sky, silently pleading for it to rain so I could hear that instead of him. `Ugh, if it's already this bad at the beginning, this is going to be a really long year...` I let go of the small blonde boy and crossed my arms, looking squarely into his eyes. "Why are you so cruel? Just because all your life you've gotten special treatment and everything your way doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to bend to your every whim as well. You get a lot further with people if you're kinder to them, and you get more friends too," I said, watching him closely as he rubbed his ear. He sneered at me, a smile that normally would infuriate anyone else, as it was intended to do. `Such defiance, a trait of the Slytherin house I guess. Not that it's a bad thing, just misdirected.` I sighed, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"What's it to you? When you've got power, you should use it to it's fullest! Besides, I do have friends! Loads of them!" He retorted, standing confident and arrogant before me. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "And how many of them, may I ask, do you honestly think would go as far as your family would for you?" I asked. He hesitated, and I knew I had caught him. "Not very many, are there? If your friends are anything like you, I doubt any of them would stick around if you ever got in a jam. Even your two favorite goons, Crabb and Goyle would probably ditch you if you got in too much trou-" "Yes they would!" he interrupted, sounding a little hysterical. "They wouldn't disobey me!" `I guess I hit a few nerves.` "'Disobey' you huh? So what, they're your personal slaves? In that case if they ever find themselves in positions of power they'll be the first ones to go. Treat people like you bad enough and they'll wait for an opportunity to stab you in the back, no matter how stupid they may appear," I finished, and began walking away.

I turned back to him, seeing the gears turning in his head as he stared right back at me. "You go ahead and think about it. Then we'll see who's wrong or right," I said, ending the discussion. `I think I successfully planted a few seeds of doubt about his selfish world's mechanics. In a while, I'm certain he'll find out just how blind he is to his true environment and the friends he picks...at least, until I get to the rest of the house.` I looked into the great hall's constantly shifting sky. `There is goodness in every one of them, and I know I can find it.` I felt someone's gaze on me and looked for the source, finding Dumbledore peering over his half-moon spectacles at me. He smiled and beckoned me over to his side. Nervously, I picked my way through the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables to stand before him. He leaned forward and spoke softly so only I could hear, and by softly, I mean he barely let a breath pass between his lips. "Come to my office in ten minutes time, Soul."

This message was for me and me alone, and he somehow knew I was the only one who could hear it. He sat back and began speaking to a very short wizard on his right. He was so short he was propped on top of stacked books so he could reach the table. `That must be Flitwick, if I heard the other students right...but aside from that what could he want from me...?` I made my way out of the Great Hall and towards Dumbledore's tower. `Guess I'll just have to find out...`.....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Congratulations all of you Northglenn Grads out there. You did it! As your forum creator, you all make me very proud. I'm going to try and make it your graduation but I posted this just in case I couldn't make it. Have a good time. And Dracula's daughter good luck in the army, I'm sure you'll make a great officer.

and now back to the feature rp

While Polaris looked like she had the strange urge to hug Prof. Snape I was resiting an even stranger urge to get a DNA test from them.
'Great this place is already making me go crazy,' I thought.
Then I noticed Malfoy walk into the great hall looking ticked off. I wonder what's gotten into him. Then the really tall kid Soul walked into the great hall. That's when something strange happened, Soul starred at the table where the teachers sat. I looked to find that he was looking at none other then Professor Dumbledore. I looked back and forth from them wondering what was going on. They didn't even say anything to each other or even come near each other. Then Dumbledore started talking to professor Flitwick and Soul exited the hall.
curious, I wanted to follow him, maybe he has some information on the demon horns hidden here. Hey, he's a first year but it's a possibility.
"Hey Polaris I'm going to check up on something really quick," I said to her "I'll meet you in potions class save a seat for me Kay."
I was about to walk off when something came across my mind, if I didn't tell her this now then I probably won't ever tell her.
"OH before I go. I just want to let you know, just because your we're raised by some awful people doesn't mean you don't have a family. Those mystical creatures of yours back home, their your real family right? I'd like to meet them if you don't mind. Well got to go, later."
Then I followed Soul to Dumbledore's tower, why is he going here did he get in trouble. Only one way to find out. I snuck up behind him and poked his shoulder.
"Hey there whatcha doing?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

I nodded to her as she left. Looked at baby who was and always will be by my side no matter where I go she would be there. "You are so funny baby!" I laughed as I gave her a piece of ham "don't gobble the whole thing down now sweetie you know what it does to you're digestive system......." Baby remembered and she started to eat the piece of ham more slowly. I laughed and I remembered what Altair had said before she left ........
"OH before I go. I just want to let you know, just because your we're raised by some awful people doesn't mean you don't have a family. Those mystical creatures of yours back home, their your real family right? I'd like to meet them if you don't mind. Well got to go, later."

"Yay!! I picked up my just newly born baby Antipodean Opal eye Dragon. She is also so beautiful, she has pale gray eyes and she's slightly harder to feed but well worth training to be a pet yet her natural self..... "I can't wait till you become big enough to understand what I'm saying!!" I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and came face to face with a half giant if I'm not mistaken..... " 'Ello What have ya got there?" Hagrid said very interested "looks like you've got a knack for raising dragons....." "Yeah my mum taught me afor they passed away....." I said calmly picking up baby and handing her to Hagrid "this one here is a Antipodean..... heh heh she's definitely like her momma!! Feisty and refuses to take a nap...... keeps me up half the night....." I laugh as I feed her her bottle and she finally starts to drift off to sleep "whoa!" Hagrid said surprised "well it don't look like the wee little one won't fall asleep with ya does it?" "not really it doesn't.... My mother always said that with the breeded dragons you must always be there in the beginning stages of it's life other wise it won't trust you....." I smiled up at Hagrid.

(Meanwhile up at the teachers table.) (yes he knows about her)
'Why is she in Gryffendor??' Snape thought viciously 'Why would she even bother talking to that???' He was fuming that his own daughter didn't know about him and worse her mother had passed away doing what she loved most. 'Damn....' He fumed 'why won't she notice who I am???'
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 pm

"I was told to wait for Professor Dumbledore in his office," I replied, "And you didn't have to poke my shoulder you know. You aren't exactly quiet walking down the hall." In truth I heard her following me the moment she left the Great Hall. `I wonder what she wants...either way, I can't have her following me into Dumbledore's office...no one can know who...what, I am...` I didn't stop walking, but turned to look at her directly. "Before you ask why, it's really more or less...private..." I said, hoping to emphasize that she shouldn't follow. Suddenly, I felt the breeze pick up, and a whisper off in a hall to the left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a round object racing towards me. However, the caster didn't take into thought I was walking forward, and so it headed for Altair.

`Fuck!` "Get down!" I yelled, grabbing her arm and pulling her downward, barely missing the object by inches. Suddenly in splattered against the wall. `What? It was a balloon? But wh-` I stopped in my tracks, as whatever liquid was in the balloon formed one word in dark red lettering...

MONSTER!!!

My face paled and my blood went cold, a bead of sweat dripping down my temple. I swiveled around to find the attacker but he had already ran off. Remembering Altair, I muttered a quick, "sorry got to go" and hurried away up to Dumbledore's office. My heart raced, and my mind followed suite as I racked my brain as to who could know my secret. `Could someone have seen me? I'm always so careful about it! No, it's not that, it's something else...someone outside the school must know who I am and told someone...or shown someone...but who?` I reached Dumbledore's office, barely noticing it's unique features, and slumped down in a chair. I wiped my brow with the sleeve of my robe and looked up at the ceiling. `Maybe Dumbledore knows the answer...`.......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 am

Soul knew I was coming, not that I was going for stealth but he had some pretty good ears. He tried to tell me what he was doing was private. Playing dumb, I wanted to bug him more however a round red object came straight at me.
"Get down!" Soul yelled as he pulled my arm and pulled me down, saving me from whatever was about to hit me. Then it splattered against the wall, a balloon? Then dark red lettering spelled monster.
Soul's face went white and before I could even say anything he apologized for nothing and ran away.
"I didn't even get to thank my knight in shining armor," I said to myself "Guess that will just give me another excuse to bother him. Wait, why am I talking to myself?"
I looked at the lettering the target was clearly Soul. Monster, ironic that they would call him a monster when they almost hit me. I wonder who would do such a thing.
I wanted to follow Soul but first things first I have to clean this lettering up before someone else sees it. I pulled out my wand with my right hand and was about to cast a spell to clean it up but when I focused my magic a burst of pain shot through my arm and I dropped my wand and clutched my arm. I groaned in pain and then laughed at myself. That's right, how could I be so careless.
I rolled up my sleeve to look at the tattoo print with my name, the letters burned a black light and then they slowly cooled down. I rolled down my sleeve and picked up my wand with my left hand and cast a spell to erase the letters.
I'll have to find those horns soon, if there's any hope for me. Suddenly, I thought of Polaris, she already has too much weight to bare I can't let her carry mine too, she must never find out. No one must find out, not even Dumbledore, just act normal like there's no pain in my arm.
I started to walk back to the great hall but I didn't want to face Polaris like this so I turned around and went in the direction Soul walked to. As I passed the entrance to Dumbledore's office, I going in there and talking to Soul but I simply moved on walking alone in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am

"I wonder what's going on......." I looked in the direction of the great hall doors "I am going to find them....." "Find who little one?" Professor Dumbledor asked as he walked passed me and motioned for me to follow "Who are you going to find?" "My two and only best friends other than the creatures at my home but yeah......" I said rambling and following the headmaster to his office "They left the great hall in such a rush I just acted normally, when I really wanted to go with them..... ah! sorry I started to ramble again! sorry gomen........" I headed away from the headmaster's office turning back to say "Thank you for listening to my rambles professor I really appreciate it!!" I waved and ran off in the direction I saw Altair and soul walk in noticing a red dot on the wall small enough to be missed but big enough to be seen by a trained eye...... "what do you suppose was that???" "It was an enchanted balloon that was enchanted to say Monster once it made contact with a surface like this one!" The voice said and threw another balloon at me.... I couldn't help it but I laughed. That's when he asked "Why are you laughing?!" "I'm laughing at you're PATHETIC attempt to scare me out of this school Draco......." I said even though his face was masked by the shadows but his scent was an obvious give away even if he just got out of the water I would still be able to smell his rotten scent. "If you think a little enchanted balloon will scare me like that then you've got another thing coming!" I got up from the fallen position I was in grabbed the front of his shirt, pulled my fist back and balled it in a fist and punched the wall next to his face "Next time I WON'T miss........." let him go and walked away......

(snape followed her) (To make sure she was okay that's all)

'I hope she doesn't push herself too hard' He thought concerned 'She's only 11 that body won't be able to handle what's about to happen....if she's pushed too hard..........' "Soul!!!! Altair!!!!!" she yelled for them honestly scared for her newfound friends "Hey you guys!!! Please let me help!!!" as she ran after them Snape noticed two bulges growing on her back and couldn't help but call to her "Polaris!!!" He called she turned and tilted her head "I wish to speak with you in my office NOW.........." "Yes Professor Snape........." she said not to excited about the lecture I was going to give..."but professor Snape class is about to begin and I was looking for two of you're students sir!!" "Leave them! and get to class now!!" he seemed to scare her because she jumped and ran off up the stairs "where are you going?!" "To get my books professor they are in my room......" She said calmly and happily "I left them in my room....sir....." "I said now!" he said evily she jumped and nodded as I walked towards the dungeons. "Now lets get going!!!!!" "Yes sir......" she said sollemly and followed me 'Guys you better hurry and get to class please don't make me pair up with Malfoy!!!' then whispered to herself "I didn't want to make everyone look stupid is all......."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I went back to my dorm to pick up my books for snape's class, I went into Polaris's room to see if she was in but she wasn't there. However, her books were lying around I guess she forgot them, guess I'll take them to class.
As I traveled with both of our books on hand, I went over my plan to approach Snape about the demon horns. I just approach him after class flatter him with how amazing his lecture was then say you heard the other students talking about a silly little rumor that the headmaster hid demons somwhere in school. It sure proof (Altair doesn't know Snape very well that's the last thing you want to do)
When I entered class I saw Polairs sitting alone, I sat next to her and gave her books to her.
"I think you forgot something," I said.
Polairs responce.
Then Snape's lecture began during that time I noticed he kept looking at Polaris in a strange way. I wonder what that's all about. Does Polaris know about this?
Since his lechure was mostly an introducry class, my mind wondered to Soul, I wonder what he was doing in Dumbledore's office? If he's close to the headmaster maybe he could ask about the horns for me. There's no way I could approach Professor Dumbledore about the horns he'll ask questions.
Then class ended so that was when I approached him.
"So uh Profesor," I said "That was a great lechure you gave."
He just gave me a blank stare and I even used my Altair charms.
"So I have a question you know it's funny, Polaris and I were having a conversation and soime guy told us about this weird rumor that there are demon horns hidden some where in the castle, funny huh. Do you know anything about that." (Her plan totally went up in flames)
"What on earth are you talking about?" he said.
"I knew it was just a rumor sorry to waste your time."
Then I ran out of the room faster then the speed of sound.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

I got up from my seat rubbing my two shoulders to try to dull the pain that started to plague my back this morning but to no avail. "Polaris.......you are to stay after class today and clean up the mess you're fellow clasmates made..............." professor Snape said coldly "Reguardless of who actually made the mess." I stood there for a bit just gaping at his command "But professor that is totally not fair!!!" I shouted not able to hold in my anger any longer "what grounds do you base my punishment on?!?!?!?" "On the grounds that YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!!!" He shouted back which made some of the kids that hung out there gasp "Didn't you're mother tell you anything?!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 am

I stood outside the classroom waiting for Polaris, when I heard professor Snape punishing her harshly. I was about to walk in and defend her honor when he said ""On the grounds that YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER!!!"
As everyone in the room gasped, I paused in shock my hand still on the doorknob. My only thought was "You too Polaris? Your illegitimate like me?"
I was happy for her she just found her father after all this time but then I remmbered what she said about her aunt and uncle. A cold rage suddenly filled through me, he left there all alone to fend for herself and just now says he's her father after all this time. Once more he acts like it's no big deal. I hated him more then I've ever hated anyone.
I removed my hand from the doornnob and ran back to my dorms.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

"You're lying!!" I shouted at him unable to say more than that "All mother told me about my father was that he died in a battle!!!!! you idiot!! do you honestly think I'll fall for something as stupid as that?!" I ran out of the class room crying I went to my next class which was Care of Magical Creatures. Samantha, Baby, and Angel where all there lined up. "Samantha!! I was wondering where they took you!!" I ran up to her as she did the same she nudged at my head noticing my tears "I-- I some one is claiming to be my father........." "Gwak!" she replied to me she growled "I just wasn't expecting anything like that to happen......it scared me....mom told me he died in a duel....... I guess mom told him about me but if he had known why had he left me with THOSE things?! Why had he left me waiting there my mothers death was all over the news even in the magic realm......I guess he never really cared about me......" I finished as Samantha and I noticed how far we were from the class and everybody "Oops!! heh heh heh!" We quickly got back to the class and noticed the guy with glasses staring at me and Samantha 'Everybody is probably surprised at how she follows me with out reminder or any collar on her....... that and Baby and Angel...........' I blushed and hid my face in the furrow of Samantha's feathers then I heard Professor Hagrid talking and immediately paid attention to him "Today for our first lesson we'll be looking over how Hippogriffs work and how to care for them...." he smiled at the guy in glasses I couldn't help but giggle at what was happening then I couldn't stop laughing cause Samantha AND Baby started to tickle me!!! I felt my face get hot and everyone's eyes on me minus the teacher he got everyone's attention back to the subject "back on task each of you will be in charge of a hippogriff that has been born from the wild......" "Are you okay with that Samantha??" I asked and she bowed her head in compliance meaning she didn't mind "thank you Samantha!" I get up and face my new hippogriff I approached it slowly and walked around it till I figured out what gender it was... It was Male 'Great just what I freaking needed.....' I walked back to his face he bucked at first I backed up he settled down then went closer fully upright professor said something I couldn't understand but then again I wasn't paying attention to what anyone was saying I was in the world I knew so well. He bucked again then retreated to a "safer" spot away from me thats when i nodded to baby to block him in. I went up to him and placed my hand on his break to let him get used to the feel of my palm and he finally gave in. He nipped my left ear since Samantha had already nipped my right ear.... "Ouch!" I said feeling my left ear to find there was blood dripping down from my ear...... "ow!" Samantha nipped at my hair and it tickled me I laughed and Samantha finally had a new best friend.....
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm

"Are you alright, young man? You seem troubled by something," Dumbledore asked kindly, peering at me over his half-moon spectacles. I looked up into his eyes, and knew there was no reason I should lie about it. Dumbledore knew better, and his eyes seemed to see right through me, piercing into my very heart. "Well sir...you see..." I began, and I proceeded to tell him about how my time at the school has been, from the Sorting Hat's request, about Malfoy and the two girls I had recently met, and finally to the message on the wall sent by some unknown assailant. I sighed, leaning back into my chair, feeling sore for no reason. `I feel old...of course, I guess no matter how I feel I can't beat the real thing...hell, who knows if I'll EVER grow old...` I looked up at Dumbledore, waiting for his response. But instead of replying, he stood up, walked around his desk, and knelt down beside me.

With a kind smile, he said, "You have it difficult, I'm sure. It must not be easy dealing with your unique troubles. I must admit, I don't think I've ever heard of such an unusual case as yours. But what you are isn't what makes me interested in you. You truly are a special young man." I didn't reply, shaking my head and looking out the window at an owl flying off towards who knows where. "I don't understand Professor..." I muttered, a tear threatening to fall down my cheek. "I'm nothing special. I'm just me, why do you make me out to be so great when I haven't really done anything? In fact, so far I've only caused trouble to those around me...and that message...if someone knows who-...what, I am, then the whole school will eventually begin to drift away from me, and I won't be able to do what the Sorting Hat asked me to do..." "Which is?" Dumbledore asked gently, placing a hand on my arm. I looked at him, the tears falling freely now, and said, "It wanted me to 'purify' the Slytherin house and guide them out of their dark ways...how am I supposed to help them when they don't want any help..?"

Dumbledore stood up once more, made his way back around his desk and sat down. Lacing his fingers together, he watched me over them, and said, "You answered your own question Soul...you willingly chose to do something that hasn't been attempted simply because it was right. You care about those around you whether you know them personally or not. And, most importantly, you are humble, and don't ask for more than you need. Unlike the average person, you don't seek out recognition, nor do you enjoy taking credit, even if it's more than due. To boast or brag about your accomplishments just isn't in your nature, and that, is very rare. I only personally know a few other students in this school who are like that, and one of them is a unique person like yourself whom you know very well. You and another young man by the name of Harry Potter, have much in common."

I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to say to such a compliment. Dumbledore placed his hand under my chin , tilting my face up slightly to look at him. "Now," he said kindly, withdrawing his hand and pulling out a quill and parchment. "I think it would be wise for you to run along now. You don't want to miss too many more classes on your first day. I'll excused you from the ones you missed, but your next class is coming up soon, so I suggest you hurry." He beckoned to the door, his gentle smile on his face once more. I stood up, wiping my tears away and made my way to the door. Just as I reached it, Dumbledore said, "Oh, and Soul?" I turned, wondering what else he had to say. He was gazing over his half-moon spectacles at me again. "You're doing well with Slytherin, I'm looking forward to seeing it return to it's former glory again," he finished, and returned to his writing. I left, closing the door quietly without another word.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

I was late to care of magical creatures because I became overwhelmed by the news of Polaris. When I finally arrived Professor Hagrid didn't seem to notice. Polaris seemed to be having fun with the Hippogriffs. I joined her and said "Hey looks like your having fun."
"Say, Polaris, about what Snape said I -."
That's when Hagrid said "The number one thing to do when you meet a hippogriff is to be polite to them.... Altair nice of you to join us."
ops busted.
"uh sorry professor I got lost wont happen again." I responded.
"Just try to make it on time next class," he said "Pair up with Harry for now."
Lucky for me Hagrid is a lot nicer then Snape. I looked over to my temporary partner...... Harry Potter no way?
I looked at him in aw, I couldn't believe a celebrity was standing in front of me. He must get looks like mine a lot because simply ignored my gawking and said "Hi I'm Harry should we get started?"
"Sure, I'm Altiar."
then I started giggling.
"What's wrong?"
"Sorry you look pretty ordinary for a celebrity you know."
Before he could respond a pain shot through my arm and ran towards my heart. I tried my best to ignore it but it hurt so much it sent me to my knees clutching my chest.
"Altair?"said Harry with a concerned look.
His friends who's names I think were Hermione and Ron came rushing to see what was the matter. Hagrid came running too trying to keep the other students away. I forced myself to look away from Polaris, I couldn't let her or anyone else see what was going on inside.
"Harry what happened?" asked Hagrid.
"I don't know she just fell to the ground like that," said Harry.
"Hagrid I think she needs to go to the hospital wing," cried Hermione.
"No , no I'm fine I'm fine. I think I ate too much that's all," I said "I'll just go to my room and lie down for a bit."
"Look like you were about to have a heart attack I think you should go see Madam Pomfrey."
"I SAID I WAS FINE. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE," I snapped.
Then I ran away and quickly hid myself in some random hallway the pain still throbbing in chest and arm. This attack was worse then the last.
"I need those demon horns," I said.
"Demon horns I've heard of those," said Peeves the ghost who appeared out of no where.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

"I'll go see what's wrong with her professor I gathered my books and ran off Baby running after me and Samantha staying with her new friend. "Altair!!" I shouted after her "Please whatever is wrong I want to know what's going on please!!" I caught up to her and peeves..... "What are you looking for?! I'm sure we have it at my house! my parents were explorer's and found some really interesting stuff on their journey's!! please don't shut me out!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm

As I was about to ask Peeves about the those demon horns, Polaris came running up to me begging me to let her help me. She said her parents probably had demon horns at her house and when she said "please don't shut me out!" my heart broke.
"Polaris...," was all I could say.
She cared about me, there was only one other person in the world that ever gave a damn about me. I smiled this time for real and patted her on the head.
"Hey it's ok, both of my parents are a no show and I have this health condition that I'm not really sure what it is," I said "They said it could be treated with demon horns so that's why I'm looking for them so if you have them that would be great."
Only half of that was a lie. I know what's wrong with me and it couldn't be helped and I'm looking for a specific pair of horns. The fact that Peeves knows where they are is very convenient. I'll have to think of a plan later.
"Hey lets go back to the dorms I need a little rest."
As I started walking I said "And Polaris, thank you and I'm sorry."
I didn't want to lie to her but I had to. I trusted Polaris and I think she could handle it but........If I told her the truth it would destroy us both and it almost did. It happened after a small but embarrassing incident.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm

"Ah, Mr. Vitalia, how gracious of you to join us," Professor McGonagall commented as I stumbled through the door. I turned slightly red and was about to apologize when she held up her hand. "No need to excuse yourself, I already know where you were. However, I will advise you that the next time you have business with another teacher you pick up your pace when you leave." I nodded, and found a seat somewhere in the back to avoid as many stares as I could. McGonagall tapped her wand on her desk, regaining the classes' attention. "Now then, as I was saying, this is Transfiguration," McGonagall addressed the class. She walked down the isle of desks as she continued, "In this class, you will learn to change the form of objects, varying from tea-cups to live animals. Before you ask, we will be practicing on mundane objects before you attempt an animal transfiguration." She paused just before the middle and turned around, adding with a smile, "But the focus of transforming the mundane is on turning them into small animals." There was a slight murmur of excitement after she said that, and many of the students paid more attention to her as a result. I couldn't help but grin as well. `This will definitely be interesting. Still, I can't help but wonder if my...'condition', might effect my ability to cast spells..?`

Unfortunately I didn't have time to ponder my question further, because McGonagall had assigned us our first test...changing a rock into a mouse. Soon the room was echoing with students shouting, muttering, and constantly repeating the spell McGonagall had taught them, mussitio, struggling to turn their rocks into mice. I was the only one silent, unsure if I should even attempt to mutter the spell to myself. `What if something bad happens?` Just then I felt McGonagall hovering over my shoulder. "Mr. Vitalia, is there something troubling you?" She asked, gazing sternly over her spectacles. I felt myself flush, and shook my head, mumbling a small, 'no'. "Well then, get to work. I will deduct points from your grade if you don't even attempt it. Everyone is struggling, so don't be worry about being unable to do it," McGonagall encouraged. `The problem isn't being unable, it's whether I'm too able...` Regardless, I still nodded, and slowly raised my wand. "Mussitio..." I muttered. For a moment, nothing happened. I sighed in relief, when in a sudden flurry, the rock grew five times it's size and cracked in half, revealing a door mouse the size of a cat. A girl next to me shrieked and ran from the room, and the rest of the class all scurried away from me as fast as possible. "U-um......oops...." I managed to say quietly.

The mouse simply sat there, sniffing around curiously on my desk. "Reducio!" McGonagall said firmly, and the mouse rapidly sank to a normal size. She seemed just as shocked as the rest of the class, but quickly regained her strict air. "Alright students, return to your seats. Regina? Would you kindly fetch Ms. Gladeye from the hall? Thank you...Mr. Vitalia...that was very well done. I would like to see you after class, if it isn't too much trouble?" She said kindly, a hand on my shoulder. I nodded, unable to say anything and feeling rather bare in front of the class. Professor McGonagall went to the front of the class, telling everyone else to continue with their attempts. I simply sat there, uncomfortable and...slightly frightened of myself. I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes. `I guess I really am some sort of freak..........`.......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:26 pm

As Polaris and I walked through the halls we heard girlish screams from Professor McGonagall class. We watched a rat scurry away in front of use.
"Don't tell me she was screaming about that," I said.
Professor McGonagall must have ex-cussed the class because students poured out of the classroom. we had to wait for them clear out before we could continue. Finally, as we passed the class I noticed one student was still there, Soul. As we passed I caught that look he had. I nearly tripped when I saw it. I had seen that look before.
He was scared of himself perhaps even the world, the reason for it were not important. I wanted to help but I don't think there's anything I can do to ease his suffering, I can't even ease mine. Wait there was one thing.
I poked my head through the door and said "Hey knight in shinning armor, thanks for earlier."
I didn't get to thank him from saving me from that balloon earlier so maybe that will make smile if only for a little bit.
I left with Polaris before he could reply and we restarted our journey to the dorms. Whatever, else was going on with else is going on with this school and Soul would have to wait. For now I had to think of my next move.
"Say Polaris what's our first class tomorrow morning agian," I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am

"Um according to our schedule we have Defense against the dark arts....... first hour........" I said smiling then looked at shared class "Oh man! we have to share the class with slytherinn!!" I continued "Hey Altair wanna meet my family now? or should we go to our next class?" I smiled mischievously at her waiting for her answer
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 pm

"Well I'm changing my next class out tomorrow anyway so let's go check out your place," I replied.
I didn't know why all of the gryffindors hated going to class with the slytherins, Soul's in that house and he's not a bad guy. Oh wait, Malfoy is also in that house so that's probably why and that Volda- whatever his name was once resided in that house as well. So maybe people think it's cursed with evil but that can't be right.
Wait, what was the name of the Volda guy's lackies, the death eaters alot of their children are in slytherin. Hm that gives me an idea.
I turned to Polaris and we went on our way to her house through the magic portal in her room.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

"Is that a friend of yours Mr. Vitalia?" McGonagal asked as I snapped back to my senses. I blinked, and looked out the door. `I recognize them...` They were the girls from earlier today, one of them being the girl I had pushed out of the way of the balloon. "Y-yeah...I guess you could say that we're friends," I said. `She thanked me...but why? Wouldn't anyone help if someone was in danger?` "Well they're very wonderful friends if you ask me...now, about your spell," McGonagal began. I felt a hole grow in the pit of my stomach, and my mood grew even more depressed. "I know....it was-" "Absolutely incredible," McGonagal finished, and I looked up in surprise. She smiled and sat down on the desk next to me. "In all my years at this school, and I've been here many years indeed," she added with a humorous wink, and continued, "I have never seen a student with so much potential. In your first try, you successfully transfigured your rock into a mouse, but not only did you transfigure it, you increased it's size tenfold. That is no minor feat Soul, even I couldn't do it until my last year here, and I still didn't make it half as large as your mouse was." I looked down at my desk, unsure if I should say anything, but I couldn't keep silent so I said, "But...I didn't even mean to...in fact, I was hoping that exact thing wouldn't happen Professor..." "What do you mean?" McGonagal asked, suddenly looking concerned.

I hesitated, feeling even more unsure if I should continue. `I can't just leave her hanging like that....` "Well...I was warned by Dumbledore about it...and I knew a little bit already...you see, I...I'm not exactly a normal wizard...I have a different connection to magic than other wizards and witches here do...at least, that's what Dumbledore opened my eyes to..." I explained, feeling more and more nervous by the minute. "Go on child," McGonagal said earnestly. I glanced at the door, afraid someone might be listening. McGonagal must have noticed, and drew out her wand. With a flick, the door closed, as well as all the windows and cabinets. A sudden, uncomfortable silence seemed to span around she and I as well. "There, now we'll have no eavesdroppers...or at least, none that will be able to hear anything we have to say," McGonagal added with a comforting smile. I immediately felt much more relaxed, and had just enough confidence in that to continue, "Thank you Professor...well I guess I'll try and relate to something you might understand better...I still feel uncomfortable about telling anyone exactly wh-...what I am...but I can give you a general picture. You know how Hagrid is half-giant, right?" McGonagal nodded, and I waited for a moment until her face brightened in understanding. "You see...I'm also half of...something else...and it gives me an advantage over magic that most people don't have...that's why I was so afraid to cast any spells today Professor...because I honestly didn't know what might have happened," I finished, and a single tear streamed down my cheek against my will.

McGonagal sighed in sympathy and moved behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Soul...you should never be afraid of your own power...because it is when you fear it, that you truly lose control of it," McGonagal said softly. I looked up to to see her smiling kindly down at me. "You are a very unique individual, with a gentle and kind heart. I don't need to know you well to see that. Instead of fearing your own strength, you should explore it, and learn to draw upon it only when you need it most. Don't restrain yourself, instead try to think of it as preserving your strength. Much of what makes our spells powerful at important moments is our emotional state at the time. If you can maintain the idea that you are preserving your strength rather than holding it back, you may be able to guide all your abilities with greater ease. Not only for others, but for yourself as well," she finished, and walked to the door. I stood up as she opened it, and I felt a noticeable change in the atmosphere of the room. "Don't worry Mr. Vitalia, our conversation will not leave this room. You can rest easy, and take to heart what I said," McGonagal added with an encouraging nod. I walked to the door, and as I left McGonagal called, "Oh, and Mr. Vitalia? Your homework tonight is to practice making your mouse a bit smaller for the next time." I didn't turn back, but I waved back to show I understood. I was smiling, wiping my tear away gently. `Thank you...Professor.`....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 pm

"I was about to open the door to my room when I asked "Altair do you think I should invite soul along with us? It would be very nice..........." I looked down the hall thinking which way would be the quickest I smiled thinking I would just have to ride my broom through the castle although the teachers might not like it at all.......... looks like I'll have to run down these flights of stairs................
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:45 am

"Sure, the more the merrier," I said "Let's just sneak him in quickly I'm not sure if the other gryffindores would like a slytherin in thier dorm. You go ahead and I'll watch the door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter RPG!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: