Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter RPG!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

I smiled then said "Okay then I'll be right back!!" I ran down the stairs as quickly as I could bolting past Professor Flinch and Snape as fast as I could smiling my happiest I felt my body begin to slow down I pulled my wand out pointed it at myself and said "Relashio!!!!" which released me from the spell he had placed on me I got ontop of the railing of the stairs and slid down remaining stairs laughing at snape's discord and fear....... I landed on my feet right in front of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I smiled then took off again finding Soul quickly enough and shouting asking "Will you come to my room and hang out with me and Altair?!" I finally let the run catch up to me as I began gasping for breath...... I began pulling on his arm to return to my room........ "Come on!!!! we need to go now!!!!!" Malfoy turned the corner and said "I see the little whore is okay with being publicly rejected........" "Do me a favor malfoy go put your lip over your head and swallow it!" I said playfully not being taken down from my happiness "so what do you say?!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"But, what about..?" I began, but halted suddenly. A slight ways down the hall towards the direction of my next class, I saw a misshaped shadow looming around the corner. I'm not sure how, but my instincts could sense the figure's eyes glaring right at me. `Could that be the man from earlier...?` "Y-yeah, sure...lets hurry..." I said a bit more loudly than normal. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back along the way she had come from, letting go as soon as we rounded a corner and out of sight from that...whatever it was. "I'm sorry about that," I apologized, glancing back down the corridor. "I just think that if we're going somewhere, we should go quickly and come back before we miss too much of the next class....." I trailed off, thinking of everything up to this point. `This year...is really difficult....and it's only just begun!` I heaved a mental sigh, but showed no sign of it, keeping a genuine smile on as I walked with the girl. `I think Polaris is her name...the other girl is Altair from what she said earlier...I hope we don't get into too much trouble.....`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

"Yay!!!" I smiled and took hold of his hand and said "Hold on tight okay?!?!" I ran up the stair as fast as I could holding his hand as I ran Professor yelled "STOP RUNNING THIS INSTANT!" I couldn't help it but I laughed and ran some more as He and Flinch started throwing spells at me and Soul I laughed again letting my other self take over her reaction time much better than my own for dodging spells and such...... When we got to my door I stopped and placed a spell over my door protecting us from getting caught..... After I caught my breath I opened my door and heard a knock form my other door I opened it and was immediately gripped by My parents giant squid which pulled me onto my home ground where I grabbed both Altair's and Souls hand and pulled them with me....... I smiled as the squid set me down..... That's when Mr. Flanin came up to me and gave me a hug saying "Welcome back Polaris we have missed you and you're aunt and uncle have been of no help for us like you said......" "I told you they would rather see what my mom built die off rather than help it survive......" I said and set to work "These are my friends Altair and Soul.... Altair is looking for some demon horns and would like to see mom's collection if you don't mind showing her that while I tend to the rest of the family okay?" He nodded and said to Altair "If you'll just follow me I'll show you the demon horns....." I then said to Altair "If you don't find them he'll just bring you back to where we are okay?" I turned and went to the unicorn field and hopped the fence quickly and was surrounded by them including my unicorn named Angel "Angel it's nice to see you again!!" I shouted and hopped onto her and rubbed her neck as I got off I was run out by the male of the unicorns "Demon You know I will not take this from you....." I said to him smiling still he bucked a bit and ran off along with the others..... I smiled and ran to the Gryffin pen and noticed one female was missing "Mr Flonon??" I called "Who's missing and why is she missing?!" "Ah that would be Hime....... Hime recently became pregnant and is now being held within the vicinity she is giving birth as of now........" "I'll be there in a second go and get Altair from you're brother please I need help to deliver this baby!" I shouted and ran to the disinfecting walkway I opened the gate and ran in hoping she was alright "Hime?! Hime are you alright?!" I looked for her and she was fine but in a bit of stress from birthing "Why didn't anyone tell me sooner?!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

As I waited for Polaris to return with Soul so we could go to her house I sensed something dark within the walls of the school. I couldn't tell who or where it was, just that it was there. (It's the thing that's stalking soul) Then as if it never exited, the dark being's presence vanished. What it's purpose or what it was remained a mystery.
"Well if your an enemy of Dumbledore or the Ministry of magic," I said to myself "Then you are my ally."
Suddenly, Polaris and Soul ran up the stairs chased by Flinch and Snape. I wonder how this came to be. Before I knew it I was pulled into the doorway by a giant squid and we were at Polaris's house.
Polaris was talking to one of her caretakers Mr. Flanin, while I looked around the place. There were so many different mystical creatures but the place seemed so loved. It was warm and everyone seemed happy. It reminded of the place I lived before I came to hogwarts.
"If you'll just follow me I'll show you the demon horns....." said Mr. Flainin.
I was so lost in space that I wasn't paying attention to what was going on. Demon horns? That's right I told Polaris that i needed them to survive which was half of the truth. The real truth was......
"Oh right thank you," i replied.
Mr. Flainin lead me away from Polaris and Soul. Soon I found myself in a room full of demon horns, where did Polaris's parents get all of these? Still did have the pair that I was after. I searched all around the room but there was no sign of that pair.
"Are you looking for a specific pair Altair?" asked Mr. Flainin.
"Um well do you know anything about the monster Lord Vega's horns by any chance?" i asked.
Vega a monster lord who was incredibly powerful. He could easily wipe out the ministry of magic with barely any effort but he never did. Shortly after Voldamort's demise the ministry of magic had formed an alliance with the order of the phoenix to take out any remaining death eaters. They realised that Voldamort and the death eaters were not the only problem the monsters would also have to be dealt with. So in a bloody battle the ministry defeated and killed Lord Vega, his army, his servants were all wiped out. However, the wizards sustained heavy losses on their side as well, there was no way they could take on another monster lord. So wiping out the monster race came to a halt. The wizards also manged to get a hold of Lord Vega's demonic horns for monster's horn were similar to demon horns. They wanted to keep thier power away from dark forces so the rumor is Dumbldore hid it in Hogwarts.
"Vega! I don't think we have anything that dangerous. Why would you be looking for his horns though?"
"Now, that is a secret." (Points if you know what anime this line was copied from. Guess right and I'll get you pocky)
Mr. Flainin was going to say something else but then another man ran into the room in a panic.
"Flonon what's wrong?"
"Hime is giving birth Polaris needs our help," said Flonon still breathing heavily.
Without another word we rushed to help Polaris in the act of helping a Griffin give birth, I only wish this was the weirdest thing that's ever happen to me. I was ready to help her when I realized I had no idea I what I was doing. So, I basically just let Polaris bark orders at me. It was then I noticed the bulges on her back, where they always there?
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 am

In the end I didn't do much more than stand there as everyone went off in their separate directions. "Um....I'll just....yeah..." I said meekly and sat down on a nearby crate. All the animals skittered away from me nervously, as though I were frightening them. I sighed, the same feelings from class returning to me full force once more. `I guess I can't blame them...I don't fit in either world very well...if at all.` Getting up, I moved a bit further away from the animals, giving them their security as I waited for the commotion inside to end......
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 pm

My mind was racing in a frantic and I was beginning to get a little dizzy then Hime bit into my ear harshly and I snapped out of it as my ear began to bleed.... My thought process began to slow and I began to bark orders out "Altair, Soul would you mind if I sent you to get a few things??" I asked then said "I need a blanket from the storage in the back of the main house....... Also I need a basin, and Hot water in said basin! these all you can find in the back of the main house which is through the door to the right......" I said then set to work with Hime..... "It's going to be alright Hime..... Oh! also you might want to be careful when you pass the last stall he still hasn't been slightly tamed I have to work on him........" I smiled as the dragon in the stall made his normal struggle I left Hime for a few and placed my arm inside of the stall in which he began trying to nip at my hand making me flinch as he bit into my arm "Ow....... damn that still hurts......" "You shouldn't do that you know...... he'll come around on his own and you know this......." Mr. Flanin said unevenly as I pulled my bloody arm out of the stall........ "You need to treat that before you go near Hime......" I nodded and went inside then came back out my arm cleaned up and Mr. Flanin helped me wrap my arm in gauze then I returned to Hime's side she sighed and shook her head slightly then rubbed her beak under my chin..... as if to comfort me..... "Oh! and stay quiet while your inside the house my aunt and uncle hate me enough as it is I really don't want to make them hate me anymore......" I turned back my attention to Hime and rubbed her head sweetly and comfortingly......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 pm

As the craziness continued Soul and I hurried to get the items Polaris requested. Once we retrieved the items I turned to him and said "Jeez new life coming into the world sure is scary huh? Wonder if it was like this when we were born."
Before we went to deliver the items I said to Soul "You know Soul being half human isn't so bad once you get past the racist jerks out there anyway."
Before he could respond I reentered the fray.
"Ok Polaris now what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 pm

As I sat on the crate, I milled over Altair's words for a long while. `"Being half-human isn't so bad..."` Her words rang in my mind, and I felt my heart clench painfully in my chest. To myself, I replied, "You're right...new life is scary......my birth was probably more of a nightmare..........." I sat there for a moment, then stood and wandered to the outskirts of the farm, leaning against a tree and observing the landscape. Once more her words echoed in my thoughts. `"Being half-human isn't so bad..."` "Sure....half-human...." I muttered to the wind. `Normally, those words would help....if I were half-human...`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Hime began pushing the little one out as I saw her head I began freaking out slightly "Oh I hate doing this part!!!!!" I latched onto the baby's head holding onto the beak first then felt around in the blood till I felt a leg and began to pull "I hate this part cause the mother's past out and now I have to help ........ EWW!!!"Mr. Flanin and Mr. Flonon began laughing at my outburst "Oh hush up you two I don't see you offering to help!!!!" "If we help the babe will think we are the mother's lady in waiting and follow us around along with the mother...... I think it would be best if you three helped only." Mr Flanin said matter of factly..... I began pulling the babe out and as it came out It made a horrible popping sound and made me land on my ass with a squishy sounding thud which sent shivers up my spine.......... "That is always gross......." I said laughing slightly I grabbed the wash cloth and dunked it into the water and began washing the blood off the babe....... once she was all clean I laid her under her mother's wing to let her sleep but she had other plans as she got up and nipped at Altair... I laughed "It look's like she's taken a liking to you!" then turned to Soul "Hey come on over here come look at the newling!! She's SO CUTE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:07 pm

My heart jumped slightly at the noise, and I looked around. Polaris and Altair were huddling around the newborn, who seemed to be extremely interested in Altair. I had just reached the fences when I stopped in my tracks, noticing the animals skittering away from me. `Instincts betray no one.......` I thought morosely. "I think I'll wait till another time..." I called in return, making my way back to where I was standing before. My hair rustled in the wind, and the length of the shadow my body cast told just a little under an hour had gone by. `My next class is going to be starting soon...we need to get back while there's still time to blend int-...into the crowd...blend in......it's harder than I thought it would be...`
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I'll admit that all that blood and god knows what that other gooey stuff was really gross but I've seen far worse.... ok maybe not. However, I have never seen new life being brought to the world before it was amazing. The mother, Hime, worked so hard to bring the baby into the world. For the first time in my life I wondered if my mother went through all of that for me. Before I could come up with an answer the baby griffon nipped at me and I woke up from my day dreaming. Polaris kept trying to put the baby back with its mother but seemed to show more interest in me.
At the corner in my eye I saw Soul walk out of the barn, the animals avoiding him. Letting him be I looked at the baby griffon, it stared at me with wonder and it was so cute. As I looked at it's eyes, my thoughts quickly thought of him and that cold rainy day. My first true memory of a man whose hands were stained with blood and spread cruelty equally but there was more to that man then what meets the eye.
'Was this the way I looked at you?' I thought 'Is that why you picked me up?'
I turned to Polaris and said "Well our job here is done, let's go back to Hogwarts and take a shower before our next class."
As I walked back in the direction Soul took, it suddenly came to me, the perfect plan. I smiled to myself, knowing that at long last I could avenge him before I.... well at the very least I can ask him why he picked me up that cold rainy day.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:27 pm

My sensitive hearing easily picked up Altair's comment, and I sighed. I felt tired, like I had worked all day. `And to think the day isn't even over yet...` I cast one last, longing look out into the landscape, then turned around and slowly made my way back to the farm, doing my best to pretend the animals weren't all doing everything possible to avoid me...

(Sorry it's so short, and I'm sorry it's been so long since replying. Been kinda busy with school stuff...)
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I smiled at the new griffyn "What should we name her?" I aked Altair "And now that she's seen you I highly doubt she'll let me take her away from you...." I smiled and unconsiously checked the time and realized it was past- WAY past our time of lunch.... "Oops....." I said and bowed to the two of them "I'm sorry I made you two miss your lunch periods..... I'm sorry...." I looked toards Mr. Flanin "We can offer you some lunch here but I advise not going in the house and let Polaris go inside o retieve lunch for the three of you....." Mr. Flanin said gayly "It would be nice to have eople over for once!" I placed my head in my hand as Mr. Flanin got happy on us trying my hardest not to laugh out Mr. Flonon chimed in and said "Yes her family is quite cumbersome with her being a witch and well her being what she is.... and By the way has your Blood lust kicked in as of lately?" I blushed at his mention of blood lust I shook my head rather furiously and whispered "Not now Flonon......" I said then thought 'hmmm I wonder how my chior class is gonna be........' I smiled at the thought then went to look at our new arrival which was a basilisk.... I began rummaging through my parents old trunks "Hmmmm in order to prevent the instant death and paralysis due to his eyes I need to find those -- AHA! Found them!" I ran over to the basilisk and placed (like sunglasses for horses) eye coverings over his eyes then said "Basil; that is what I will call you..." I smiled and picked him up whispering to him in the tounge I was taught to controll...... "We should probably start eating shouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

As Mr. Flonon mentioned Polaris' blood lust, I remembered the way she looked at me at the dorms on our first night together. Was she part vampire or something? Polaris tended to the basilisk and then Mr. Flonon and Mr. Flanin provided us with a fantastic lunch. Then it was time for the three to head to our next class defensive against the dark arts. When we returned to Hogwarts the three of us walked together since Griffydore shared the class with slytherin, until I spotted Malfoy in the crowd of students. I told Polaris that I'd catch up with her and then I went to Malfoy.
"Hey Draco," I called.
he looked at me with confusion.
"What do you want?" he asked rudely.
I smiled and said "Ever hear about the monster lord Vega?"
That's when i let the fun begin.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:50 pm

I smiled slightly as I watched Draco's face turned pale and then look confused "Wow you are SO funny Altair...." I smiled then ran off to Herbology. "I wonder if Professor Sprout will let us take our Devil's Snare to our rooms......" I looked back at the group as turned around to continue running to my class before I became late....

Herbology class

"Now grasp your mandrake firmly and pull it straight out, then Place it into the other pot to be replanted... Good afternoon Miss Polaris..." Professor Sprout said not even turning her head. "Today you are taking home your Devil's snare... also replanting mandrake roots AND planting Alihotsy bushes... Also for being late you'll be spending time in the rose garden after your classes." I nodded and got my earmuffs on "Yes professor!" I nodded happily knowing that I couldn't and wouldn't talk my way or allow ANY teachers to stop my detention after school. I sat at my desk when I noticed a note sticking out from under my newly potted mandrake. I took it and opened it up and began reading it.

"sitting here in the dark what do I see?
I see your smile looking at me, from some where I'm not.
I feel the pain of a bleeding heart of a scared girl.
I want to hold her but I look down to see my arms empty.
My tears turned black.
I look back into the dark and scream "she is my light!"
As I melt into the darkness returning to the shadow
Of which I was born.
I cry a single white tear that reaches my true love.
Then as I die and reach the other side where you live.
A single white rose and a smile that says You'll never leave...
Even if you can't find me... The shadow's will always lead me to you."

'Interesting.... why is this here? Why am I getting something like this?' "hmmmm this is odd..." I said under my breath "I've never gotten one before..."
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm

`So in the end we missed the entire Defense Against the Dark Arts class...` I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time today. It seemed like keeping my secret was the least of my worries. I hurried down the halls looking for the Astrology tower. Slytherin had this class with Ravenclaw, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad...

At least those were my thoughts till I entered the room.

The tension was so thick that the hairs on the back of my neck rose. Actually, just about every hair on my entire body rose. Luckily it was only for an instant. I'd hate to be remembered as looking like I got hit with a Static charm. I shook my head to fix my hair and slowly made my way in. Unfortunately my luck ran out when I noticed only one chair was left, and it was where the Ravenclaw house had moved as far away as possible from the Slytherin house. `That's weird...it's like they purposely have two separate sides of the room. Don't the teachers get bothered by this? Even just a little bit?` It didn't bother me to sit by a different house. As far as I was concerned houses meant very little to me. The problem was that Ravenclaw's blatant animosity towards Slytherin meant they didn't have the same ideals as I do. A quick glance told me Draco didn't have this class this hour. I'd almost call that a bonus, but that meant he was probably being cruel and rude in someone else' class instead. I wandered to the empty chair and sat down, trying my best to ignore the hushed whispers and sudden shuffling of desks away from me.

"Good evening class," said a dark skinned woman in elegant, dark violet robes. "I am Professor Sinistra, your Astronomy teacher. In this class for the first five years you have here at Hogwarts, you will learn about the mysteries of the stars and planets in our vast and ever expanding universe..." Something she said caught my attention, so I raised my hand reflexively. She turned her gaze towards me, a small smile on her proud features. "I see we have a question...what is it young man?" For a moment, the tension lifted from the room, and all eyes were on me instead of glaring across the room towards the opposing house. "S-sorry Professor...I was just wondering, how are they still mysteries?" I asked tentatively. Professor Sinistra blinked, a perplexed look replacing her features, and replied, "What was that?" I glanced around, feeling more nervous than ever. "N-n-nothing, it's just...you said we're to learn about the 'mysteries of the universe'...but are they really mysteries if we can learn about them now? Doesn't the fact that we have knowledge about these 'mysteries' make them no longer fables, but something tangible that we can identify and learn about?" An uncomfortable silence permeated the room at my response, so I continued in an attempt to help them understand.

`Awe who am I kidding, I'm just making a fool of myself...` "I mean...if I may say so...mysteries aren't mysteries if we've already discovered them...the only reason I can think of to call such things mysteries is that to many of us they're mysteries, because we don't know about them ourselves..." I felt myself turning red from embarrassment, so I averted my eyes to my desk in the hopes of avoiding anyone else' eye. `Stupid stupid stupid! Great way to blend in, make yourself look like an idiot to the entire class-!` I heard Professor Sinistra sit down at her desk and begin writing something...or at least I assumed she was writing it, because the quill kept writing even as I heard her lean back in her chair (the old wood creaking was as loud as a bird singing in my ear if I concentrated). "What a profound thing to say..." Professor Sinistra replied finally. I looked up, confused by her answer. She had a playful smile on her face this time, and randomly I noticed the quill was indeed writing on it's own. "In all my years teaching this class I can honestly say I have never thought about that, nor has any former student brought that to my attention. You have an interesting young mind Mr. Vitalia," The professor commented.

She walked back to the front of the class and addressed everyone once more, "Well, now that all of your minds are churning with that brilliant bit of forethought by Mr. Vitalia, I suggest you take out your text books and open to page 18." A Ravenclaw girl called out, "But Professor, what about the first chapter?" Professor Sinistra turned around, the smile still strong on her features. "What of it? The first chapter only deals with explaining about the mysteries that...well, aren't really mysteries now are they?" She turned back to the board, indicating the lesson had started. For the rest of the class the Ravenclaw house regarded me with what I guessed was awe, while the Slytherin house appeared to be confused on whether they should be proud or disappointed. `Maybe this is proof to them that their house can get along with the other ones. They just don't know how to begin...if I can......I'll show them the way.`

(Whew, holy crap it's uber long, hope this makes up for my lack of voice lately...heh.)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Polaris has been acting weird ever since she got out of her detention in herbology class. I'm not sure what's different but she's been carrying around this piece of paper lately. I wonder what's on it.
The next day I had some free time before my next class so I wandered the halls for little while. I came across an open window and stopped to look outside. I haven't had the time to appreciate how beautiful Hogwarts campus was. The forbidden forest surrounding us like a sea of green while the open field acted like island. Hagrid's cabin seemed inviting and homey as ever, the smoke coming from his chimney smelled good, I wondered what he was coming. The massive lake nearby was so clear, I would go for a swim if I didn't know there was a giant squid there. This whole place was beautiful, who would have thought? It reminded me of home. If things go the way I planned this place shouldn't be hit by the death eaters, that is if what Peeves told is true.
Late last night I snuck out to talk to the ghost and get the location of Lord Vega's horns. He nearly reported me to the perfects but I managed to get away. He better not be lying, for the trap was already set.
It would be a while until chaos urpts the fields so until then I should relax. I haven't been in the best of health lately, not that I ever was healthy.
As I continued to stare at the forbidden forest, I sung a few notes. It wasn't really a song just a few notes like "La....la la la....la la la la."
When I was finished I heard light clapping coming from behind me. I turned around to see the short professor Flitwick applauding me.
"Very good," he said "A little rough around the edges but still very excellent. Where did you learn to sing like that?"
I didn't even notice him, what a sneaky professor.
"Well a friend of my father's taught me how to use my voice," I explained "But I really got into singing when my father would take just a few moments off of his busy work schedule just to hear me sing. I would always practice and learn new songs just to see that proud look on his face."
"Ah I see," said Flitwick "It seems like you have a lot of passion for singing. Have you considered joining the choir? I think you would be good."
"The choir? I don't know, I haven't been able to sing a full song ever since I got sick."
Every time I started to sing and full song, I'd cough up blood. More than that, I've lost my motivation to sing.
"Well I run the choir so let me know if you'd like to join. I have a class to run so I'll be off now."
The professor and I went our separate ways. As I went to meet up with Polaris to go to our next class, I thought about the professor's offer. I would like to sing again but what's the point when the one person I want to hear me is no longer around.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 pm

I walked in a daze to my next class which was swimming class. I was slightly shocked at the pool it's beauty was unmatched by any pool ever seen... the water was crystal blue, the tiles in the pool showed the Hogwarts crest, a waterfall in the corner of the pool. I smiled at it's beauty cause it reminded me of a waterfall somewhere in America where you are more likely to find Hydra's, Capricorn's, and Harpy's.. but that's only naming a few... I was excited and I looked at who we shared a class with this time it was Syltherin. I sigh slightly but shrugged my shoulders and went into the girls locker room to change into my two piece bathing suit. The top was a turquoise blue spaghetti strapped top with black cherry blossoms all over, the bottom was a skirt black in color minus the turquoise blue cherry blossoms skattering along the bottom which seemed to move with every step I took. As soon as I was finished with dressing myself I put my hair into a ponytail and went back to the pool where a few class mates had started to arrive... I blushed slightly as Harry Potter walked past me... but I continued on found a spot to rest my towel then dove into the waters friendly embrace. I swam straight towards the waterfall once I did I sat under the falls the sound of rushing waters filling me with peace and tranquility. something I needed after a long day at my own house let alone a school filled with nothing but humans... I sighed again and thought about the note... 'Who could it have been from?!' I thought 'I don't know any one that could even like me... I don't really talk to many people other than Altair... so how could they even know me?'
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Astronomy ended with little to no real confrontations between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. In fact, I could have sworn I spotted random pairs of the two houses actually attempting conversation. As the class was dismissed, I couldn't help but wonder just what Professor Sinistra's quill had been writing for her. She had taken the quill into her own hand and signed it earlier in the class, while one of the students was reading from the book. `Obviously it's about me...but, my question is, what about me?` No doubt I would find out later. Hogwarts seemed to have a strange way of bringing past things back into light.

As it turned out, a little less than half of my Astronomy class was heading the very same lesson I was going next, which was Muggle Studies. The whole concept of studying muggles was a bit unusual to me, not because I had anything against muggles, but because it seemed odd that we "studied" members of our own species. Sure, they couldn't use magic, but they were still human. I didn't voice my opinion out loud, however, seeing as I myself am not entirely...human. I did note with satisfaction that the Slytherins who were with me in Astronomy were much more open to conversation, and even socialized (albeit to a somewhat limited and begrudged degree) with the other house. Though I didn't have any doubt that the fact that they were Huffelpuff students didn't help a bit. What with them being so genuinely kind and friendly, it was almost hard NOT to respond when being talked to by one.

The class was over before I knew it, and another small portion of the Slytherins from my Astronomy class segregated while a few that separated had returned. Apparently they had decided to designate me to be ahead of them, even some of the upperclassmen. It gave me an uncomfortable feeling of being some sort of boss, so I slowed my pace a bit and asked one of the smaller students what the next class was. I already knew it was Care of Magical Creatures, but I just wanted to find a way to bring myself back down to normal in their eyes. Soon the group was speaking normally, and I was laughing along with them. They were somewhat awkward about it, but I think it's only because they were so used to jeering about other houses and classmates that they didn't know how to laugh about themselves.

We were a little ways across the school grounds when I overheard a passing pair of students whispering;
"...serious? Did he really say something like that to Professor Sinistra?"
My heart skipped, but I did my best to hide my anticipation and kept walking, using a little more concentration to hear the rest as we walked away.
"Yeah, he tried to tell me more, but he couldn't even explain it. He said that after the Slytherin boy said that, the whole room seemed to...unwind, and it became so much more bearable."
"Weird...I wonder what this boy is like. He took so long on the Sorting Hat, and in the end, still chose Slytherin over all the others...he doesn't sound bad though....."

I didn't catch the rest, which was probably a good thing because if I heard any more I might just want to run and hide in the Forbidden Forest. `The whole instance with Astronomy has already spread like the swarm of owls at breakfast! Oh man, I wonder if Polaris or Altair already know..? Ugh, now I'm gonna be known...I just want to be normal like the rest of the student. Is that too much to ask?` I kept up the conversations with the rest of the Slytherin house with me, but at this point most of it was acting. My mind was too busy worrying about how this would affect the rest of my day. `Normal....it just may be too much of a stretch for me. I guess we'll just have to see.`

(Sorry, my writing spirit has been on strike as of late, I'm trying to get it back to work again.)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

I walked to swimming class taking my time, thinking about the offer to join the choir. It seemed like it would be a lot of fun but I don't feel like I would enjoy singing as much as I did before. Maybe I should ask Polaris what she thinks I should do.
As went into the locker room I made sure the bandages covered the tattoo completely and it was tight enough so it wont unravel. I had to wrap from my sholder, all the way to my hand. The seal won't hold for very long even when I'm unsing a wand. I put on my swim suit, a simple black bikini where the bottoms had heart buckles on the sides. Not the most flashy of swimsuits but it was all I had. I know how to swim but I haven't gone swimming in a while, personally I find swim lessons in magic school to be useless. However, when I got outside and joined my classmates in the pool, i changed my mind.
Everyone was having so much fun and connecting with each other. There was so much warmth, I almost felt at home but then a dull pain in my arm reminded me otherwise.
I searched for Polaris in the crowd of people she was playing near a waterfall.
I came to to where she was and dove into the pool. The splash was so large some water splashed onto some of our classmates that were tanning nearby.
"Hey Polaris what's up?" I said as my head emergded from the cool blue.
As she greeted me, I could tell something was on her mind I wondered what was up.
"Hey what's the matter Polaris?" I asked "You were bounceing off of the walls to go swimming before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter RPG!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: