Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helsing RPG

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soulbound

Soulbound

Helsing RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm

"Welcome! It's been so long since I've had coherent guests!" The voice came from a middle aged man wearing what looked like a pianist's outfit. The only thing that gave away his vampirism was his eyes, brilliant green and glowing the the dim light. Alucard and I stepped in, ignoring the doors as they closed behind us without breeze or anyone there. `'Keep your guard up,'` Alucard said in my mind. I didn't react, and replied, `'I haven't, worry about yourself more than me, I'll be fine.'` "I have a question for you..." I said, catching both the vampire and Alucard by surprise. "Oh? A question for me? I would love to hear it," he replied, walking to his left and down a small flight of stairs. A light flicked on and I understood why he wore what he did. `He must use sound to cause his illusions...clever.` "Why reveal yourself so soon? Why jump the gun so to speak and speed up your capture of humans? If I'm right you could probably have kept this up for another year or two without being noticed, so why this sudden change in tactic?" I asked. The vampire paused, his hand hesitating above the lid of the piano keys. Turning slowly, a sly, calm grin grew slowly on his features. "You already know the answer, don't you?" He asked in turn, resting his hand on the piano.

I frowned, my eyes narrowing. "My only guess..." I began, still walking towards the platform the vampire had started on. "Is that something, or someone, has rushed your plans. It can't have been the Helsing organization, because until now you escaped their notice. Plus if you had kept this pace up, you might have been able to take it down if Alucard and I weren't there...so just who IS your enemy? And if I kill you here and now...would I be helping, or hurting them?" For a few moments, there was silence, then at last, the vampire spoke, the grin gone from his face, "I dislike my employers...in all honesty, I had hoped to gain enough ghouls to take them on myself...unfortunately, they asked me to speed it up. Thus, to avoid suspicion, I was forced to increase productivity and yes, revealing myself...they were foolish, and lacked patience. However, ironically enough it proved to be their salvation."

He closed his eyes, a genuine smile formed on his pale features, and he continued, "At this point, it would hurt them by slaying me. My plan failed a long time ago, and to try again would be folly. If I survived, it would arouse suspicion, and I wouldn't be trusted. The best thing to do would be to capture me...or kill me, whatever you choose, I only ask one favor. Save the piano, it has been in my family since I was born, and that was as you might have guessed a long time ago." At this, he turned to face me fully, a strange gleam in his eyes. "My fate is at your feet. I may be a valuable asset, or a pile of ashes on the floor. Something that might influence your decision is I know who you are, and what you're after. I work for the same people who slaughtered your village, though I took no part I assure you." I froze, letting the information wash over me. `I need him...the organization needs him...he'll be more helpful alive than dead...` "Alucard...I'm going to go get his coffin...you should take care of the rest of the ghouls. This guy isn't going anywhere," I said walking towards what I assumed was the vampire's room. "How do you know?" He asked, looking from the vampire to me.

I paused, looking over my shoulder and replying, "He's got no choice, if he tries he'd only end up dead from his allies anyway. Although, you'd probably get him first anyway, wouldn't you?" I turned back and kept walking, waving for the vampire to follow. "Oh, and when they're all dead, get some of your men to get this piano. Maybe he can teach me to use it some day."........
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 pm

I sit there for a long time listening to the young childs story confused and just staring at the child. I got up and once again I smacked my head but this time it was the book I was reading. I sighed and grabbed the book from its levitating position...... "Stupid book......" i grumbled then walked away from the coffin and the child went back up to the roof 'today is completely confusing......'
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 pm

"Everything alright," asked Dizzy walking in on Mizuki's behavior
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

"No....... My memories came back........ all in one huge rush!!!" I said my head pounding like a sledge hammer had just bashed into it...... "My head hurts like hell........ ow........ I wonder when Soul and Alucard are going to be back........" I looked out to the moonlight it's wonderful beams cascading over the mansion....... "What a beautiful sight this is....... all over London........"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

It only took a few minutes to clean up the remaining ghouls, and once they were all eliminated, we boarded the choppers and headed home. The soldiers had decided that the vampire needed to be shackled, so they clad his wrists and ankles in cuffs with elongated chains so he could still walk. `Not like he really needed them...I don't think he's going to try anything any time soon. He made that pretty clear back at his mansion.` A sudden thought came to mind. "I don't believe you told us your name. Isn't it proper to introduce yourself to your guests? Or hosts, as it were in this case?" I asked, eying him with a curious gaze. He smiled, looked out the window of the helicopter and said, "Llandovis, my name is Llandovis Mordria. I believe I know your companion Alucard, but he never did mentioned your name?" I smiled genially and answered, "My name is Diligo...Diligo Vitalia." "Really now..? What an interesting name......" He trailed off, watching the city race by below. `Interesting? What's so interesting about my name?` I kept the question to myself however, and the rest of the flight home was spent in silence.

When we landed, I took over watching Llandovis while the other men brought his piano and coffin. "You'll be staying in the dungeons near my room. I'm betting Sir Integra will probably want to talk to you, but that can wait. The sun will be up soon and I can see you're getting tired." I added, seeing his eyes droop closed every few moments. He smiled tiredly and nodded, replying, "That sounds wonderful. Truth be told I haven't slept much lately. Building an army of ghouls isn't exactly a cake walk." `Yeah, right, what he really needs is blood but he isn't about to ask for it in front of a bunch of armed vampire killers.` As I led him into the dungeons I told him, "Don't worry, I'll bring what you need as soon as we get you settled." `He's a lot different than I would have expected him to be...` I thought, as he nodded a silent 'thank you'. Llandovis' room was right next to mine, and once we had moved his piano and his coffin inside, I fetched him a bag of blood and a wine glass. "I'll speak to you later when the sun goes down. I doubt you will, but please don't try anything Llandovis. I'd hate to have to kill you after we've just become acquaintances," I said. I had just opened the door when he said, "Call me Llando, if it pleases you. And I agree, that would indeed be a shame." In spite of myself, a smile formed on my face and I left, closing the door behind me.

`Llando...I think you're more noble than any other vampire I've ever met. Maybe that's why they don't like you...or is it the other way around..?` I leaned up against the wall as I heard Llando's coffin close from his new room. Still smiling, I crossed my arms and looked down to the floor. `Whatever it is...I get the feeling you and I will be close friends very soon, and for a very long time...Llando...`....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 pm

I sat up and went to my coffin as the sun started to rise not noticing the two new coffins next to mine..........I went to sleep almost the instant I shut the coffin closed................
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 am

(I think our Overlord needs to reply next, it feels odd replying so soon after my three page reply. >,..,> Plus I don't want to take up too much of the story, heh.)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:23 pm

(I think you're right. I better post or I'll be fired from being overlord.)
Dizzy went to greet Alucard and Diligo when they returned to headquarters. She was surprised to find that they had brought another vampire with them. Diligo had led the new vampire away and into the Mizuki's chamber so Dizzy didn't get a chance to speak with either of them. However, that first glance she took of this new vampire made her angry on the inside. She didn't know why.
"What's gotten into you Dizzy?" said Alucard.
"Don't call me that," said Dizzy "And whose that new guy? He pisses me off."
"Everybody pisses you off. And his name is Llandovis, it's a long story, one that can wait till tomorrow night."
Alucard started walking away, an action Dizzy didn't appreciated.
"Mizuki said that she's gained her memories back," she called after him "It scared her. I can't clean up you're mess so help her through it, she needs you."
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you cared about her Dizzy."
"Good thing you know better. Now get out of my sight before I put a hole through you're chest."
Alucard simply laughed and walked away. He pissed her off yet again. He couldn't possibly know her, the only person she ever cared about was Integra but before that there was.....
She shook her head at the thought. That person's gone now and they were never coming back, it was best to just forget about them.
Dizzy went down to her coffin, the next night she would approach this Llandovis and determine for herself if he's fit to be in Integra's presence.
The next night, she was the first to awaken so she waited by his coffin which was uncomfortably close to Mizuki's coffin. She stood by and waited, unsure of what exactly she wanted to say him.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:42 pm

(O.o? When on earth did Llando's coffin magically teleport into Mizuki's room?)

"I take it you have something to clarify to our new addition?" I asked, breaking the silence. "I don't sleep very much, so I decided to wait in here after I got bored. I'm surprised you didn't notice me sooner." `Or maybe I'm just better at masking my presence than I thought..?....Eh, who cares. Either way, she smells like she's got a bone or two to pick with Llando.`
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:16 pm

I awoke to voices and sat up instantly regretting the choice instantly "OW! MOTHER STUPID FUCKING COFFIN!" I snapped at the coffin door as I got out and before anyone could react I ran to the roof and sat there thinking about who I was and what I was..... "why did this happen to me? Just who the hell am I?" I thought aloud 'Just who am I? Am I who the child said I was? or am I someone else? Am I really Mizuki? Who am I?' It was then Rianna came towards me and tackled me from behind "MOMMY!!!" She smiled with giddiness I couldn't help but smile along with her it was like all my troubles went away as I began to tickle her... When I sat her down she ran out of my grasps and I went chasing after her forgetting I was a vampire as was she. "Mommy can't catch me!!" She yelled aloud waking the new guests and one very upset older vampire in the process "You can't catch me momma!!" I raced after her and when I caught her I began tickling her mercilessly "I got you little one now what shall I do with such a child like you?!" I teased her in a voice that always entertained my younger siblings when I was still human (fake vampire voice) "Now shall I eat your little toes first? or shall I eat your arm?" I motioned as if I was actually going to do it as she giggled and cried out in a fake fear "AAAHHH!! DADDY HELP ME MOMMY IS GOING TO EAT ME!!" it continued like this in the main hall for about a few more minutes as she giggled as I played with her childishly. "No how shall you get away from me?!" Rianna took this moment to run and hide behind both Dizzy and Diligo. "Diligo don't let her get me!!" she giggled happily as I came into the room and looked at her evilly...

(I'm not forcing you to acknowledge his thoughts)

'I haven't heard the sound of them playing this early in the morning for a while..... Many centuries...' Alucard thought his mind reaching dizzy only 'What sweet sounds to wake up to...'
He awoke and got up out of his coffin looking as if he'd done nothing and said nothing.
(back to reality)

I ran around Diligo and Dizzy and scooped up Rianna and took a deep breath then let my breath out onto her stomach! which made Rianna squirm and giggle more... "I got you now little Missy! now lets go get breakfast started okay sweetie?" I said happily as I calmed down slightly fixing her onto my hip and began walking towards the kitchen "lets get some breakfast!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am

Diligo was right behind Dizzy, she wondered why she didn't notice him before. It was probably her unexplained fury towards the other vampire.
"Who is that guy Diligo?" she asked "I demand an explanation!" (Alucard did explain it to her but she wasn't satisfied with his side of the story for some unknown reason)
Suddenly, Mizuki her coffin. A child who called her mother came towards her and tackled her. They started chasing each other around, laughing as they went. Mizuki playfully said she was going to eat her. The child responded by hiding behind Diligo and asked him to save her. When they were finished, Mizuki picked the child up and walked out of the room to get something to eat.
Dizzy who was confused by what had happened, forgot all about her anger. She looked at Diligo wondering if he had an explanation. Then she decided it was best to leave.
"Forget it," she said "I'm going to get some air."
Dizzy then left the room. She wondered to the outside of the headquarters, frustrated for some bizarre reason. Pacing back and fourth, she longed to get away. She couldn't understand what she wanted. She wanted to be friends with all of them, she didn't want to be friends. Her mind was in a scramble. The one thing that was clear was that she wanted to kill something.
"I can't take this large crowd," she said to herself "I need to let out some steam. My focus should be Integra's will. I'll need to ask her for a mission. Maybe killing a few ghouls will help me unwind. "
She went back inside the headquaters and went to seek out Integra's orders.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:15 pm

I head to the kitchen with Rianna happily as we begin to cook breakfast for Sir Integra, Diligo, and for Walter. I began humming a tune ("Love Sick" by Beverly McClellan) "So momma what are we going to be making?" Rianna asked "Are we making some Pancakes?!" "Yes we are going to be making Pancakes today and tomorrow we shall make some Home made waffles!" Rianna giggled in her giddiness happily as we began to make some for everyone that was able to eat actual food. When they were done I went in search of Dizzy... "Um Dizzy? I know you don't like being called that but I have no other name to call you but I was wondering if you wanted to give Sir Integra her breakfast since I know your closest to her.... " I asked smiling holding out the tray if she wanted to take it waiting patiently to see if she did want to take it or not...
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Dizzy walked inside and was approached by Mizuki who asked her to bring breakfast to Integra. At first she was insulted, how dare Mizuki ask a great and powerful vampire like her to play maid. She was angry she could hit Mizuki. However, Dizzy calmed herself down before she could hit Mizuki.
'That was extremely thoughtful of her to make breakfast for everyone even though she can't really eat it,' thought Dizzy 'And it is nice of her to offer me the honor of taking it to Integra. I suppose I should accept.'
Dizzy took the tray from Mizuki.
"If your instant on me doing your dirty work than I suppose I can do it," said Dizzy "Since you were so considerate of Integra."
Dizzy than walked away from Mizuki with the tray in hand and carried into to Integra's office. She knocked on the door with her free hand.
"Come in," prompted Integra.
"Mizuki and her kid made you breakfast," said Dizzy.
"How sweet of her, wait kid?"
"Don't ask."
"Set on my desk then."
"Integra sir, might I ask you something?" said Dizzy as she placed the tray onto the desk.
"I want a mission I cannot stand these idiots any longer."
"You need to work on your social skills Dizzy, those idiots are your comrades. However, since your offering, I need you to look into something for me. There's been a outbreak of ghouls in London. I want you to go there and investigate it. There might be a link to this incident with the vampire that first attacked Mizuki."
"I'll be on it then."
"Also, take Mizuki with you."
"What?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 am

I watch as Dizzy walked into sir Integra's room I turned and I left with a happier skip in my stride... I walked down to the kitchen again to retrieve Walters breakfast Once I got his breakfast I went to his room wary of his little invisible strings... "Walter I made you some breakfast..." I walked into his room cautiously as he came up from behind me and gripped onto my throat he laughed I giggled slightly "Really now Walter?" I set down his breakfast and promptly left the room dodging his invisible threads once I got out I was full on laughing as if I had done it before.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

"It certainly is quite noisy this morning...isn't it my new friend?" I said to the coffin. Llando was most certainly still resting, seeing as it was morning, but standing there speaking to him gave me about the same peace of mind as I would speaking to the air. `Something about all this is...strange.......all these meetings and relations. Mizuki being somehow connected to Alucard...a child even...Llando's comment on my name.......I get the feeling that this whole event is a puzzle , or game...and the pieces are slowly coming into place. These sort of coincidences don't just happen. Could it have been fate that I was somehow there when Mizuki was almost captured? Could it have all been planned that my blood just happened to awaken then? I know that I'm somehow meant to assist Mizuki...it's why I was searching so hard. But after being indited into the Hellsing Organization, I've noticed I'm becoming more of a servant of Integra, as well as a guardian of Mizuki and partner of Alucard...it's like I'm simply re-living a scenario a former me had already been in.`

"I wonder if Alucard can tell me anything about it...or perhaps, maybe even Walter?" I asked myself aloud. Suddenly, an idea came to me. `The archives...history books. Yes, I should visit the library when I get the next opportunity. Maybe I'll find some sort of answer there. I doubt Integra knows anything, she didn't recognize me or know me when I showed up at her door for the first time...yes, I'll go to the library. But for now, I think I'll wait until Integra or Alucard calls on me.`
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helsing RPG   Helsing RPG - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helsing RPG
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: