Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Empty
PostSubject: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

In Area 11 conflict and turmoil have risen all thanks to Prince Lelouch in his quest to get rid of Britannia. Most importantly he needs to protect his friends and his sister Natalee. Little does he know that things are about to get out of control a catastrophe that not even Lelouch can for see. Not even his Geuoss can protect two of his friends caught in the middle. It all starts with the arrival of his dear friend form area 15.
A girl arrives at Lelouch's school in a boys uniform. She had short black hair and green eyes. She was slim and muscular.
She walked through the hallways. Everyone was looking at her wondering who the new girl was and why she was wearing a boy's uniform.
Finally, she got to the classroom Lelouch was in and shouted "Hey Lelouch you loser."
A bit startled Lelouch looked over at the girl and smiled.
"Well, I didn't think I'd ever see you again. How are you?" he said.
"Hey now don't throw that charm at me," said the girl "I flew out here all the way from area 15 just to make sure your sorry ass doesn't get into trouble again."
"Ha ha sorry Cecily."
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:13 pm

It was cold weather, out side the boy could hear the mothers saying. 'get out of here out now'. He was abandoned. Area 19 was the area where Russia, was kepted out of being troubled. The boy was out in the cold snow, His hair matched the color of the snow and his eyes was black. He was too young to know why he was being kicked out, however he did know one thing. 'They don't love me. As he was freezing to death, a near by post soilder. was patrolling. And found him.

"hey little boy are you ok?" the solider said.

Going unconscience , he kept hearing echos. Capri... it didn't matter now, he fell in to a deep sleep. When he woke up, it was in the world of warmness, more like it was impossble to see what is happening to this world. Because in his eyes it was rolling. But then it was a dream. He woke up second time. realizing the fact that there was nothing but weapons around him.

"hey, you are now awake" the solider said.

then he herd a loud noise. a noise from a gun, it was loud as if he was being poked with a needle to his ears. He wanted to cry but he waited, because.. he didn't wanted to be alone again. he didn't wanted to be abandoned. While new general and many soliders got interested in to the kid who isn't afraid to a gun. They decided to train him. For their war.. the new revolution. He was trained with sniper, guns, machine guns, and knives. before any one knew it, he became an legend... then the boy was 12. He was now a pro killer. for years he didn't even felt the pain , and didn't know what is emotion. then the day came.. the day of killing the prince of the new revolution.

His target was all human, not death or something. He was always awear of the fact that if some one is stabbed, then they die. if they bleed then they die and if they say weak things.. they also die.

simple, but it was really difficult to kill his teacher. but he was able to succeed. then he was knowledged as targed and was captured. for days he coulden't eat, nor see. When he was finally freed, he was givien an order. order from his last commander.

'go and succeed this object and we will tell you where your real familys are.'

he noded. and was smuggled into area 11. and opened the object. it was simple. just watch over these two people and if they say 'this ' or ' that' words. Get rid off of them.

one was named Lelouch

another one was named Cecily

He gave the school his papers and they obiously accepted it. (because in the paper, it said he was smart like Lelouch.) he was given boy's uniform and set to the class where Lelouch was in. while some girl was bugging Lelouch, he sat in the back conner as if they were free to sit where ever they are.

'remember to wear sunglasses when you are talking with the male' <from pakage he recived.>

he was now ready. ...but problem was he didn't know how to get friendly, with pokerface of his..
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Class began how boring. Cecily barely got to talk to Lelouch. She sighed a listened the boring lecture. Then her cell phone vibrated it was Lelou. She looked over to see him looking bored listening to the lecture, his hands didn't seem to be near his cell. But then he gave her a quick smile to encourge her to text back.
it said Hey, its been a while. What are you doing all the way out here?
Cecily texted back I heard all about the weird stuff happening down here and about prince Clovis. Are you ok? He was your bro
Lelou's reply Yeah I'd rather not talk about that and remmeber not to say anything ok. Your strange you came all the way for that?
Cecily: don't worry I havn't said anything since we were kids I'm not going to say anything now.
Cecily and Lelouch met during the war with Japan and Britania. In the mist of a battle feild a friendship was born. Susaku took Natalee to safe place while Lelouch heard the scream of a little girl. He followed it avoiding the nightmares. He finally came upon a wreaked van. The only thing besides the van was a little girl bleeding and uncousious. Lelouch quickly came to her rescue and when he picked her up she came to.
That was the only time Lelouch had ever seen Cecily so weak. Every other time she kept him in line. She was mor like a boy then a girl but sometimes she show so of her girly side.
She said her name was Celicla De Rebel. However, if he dared to call her that then he'd die. She prefered Cecily. However, though she gained a friend she also-.
Lelouch text Did you find anything
She couldn't remmeber anything except her name and birth date ever since that day.
However, Cecily did not care if it's important she'll remember it.
Cecily texted Remmeber I gave up on that
"Hey you know that's against school policy," said the teacher.
Cecily paniced. Oh great he's going to take my phone away and I can't talk to Lelouch.
"No wearing sunglasses in class young man," said the teacher.
He took the sunglasses off the kid a few seats behind of her. He has white hair that's cool, she thought.
He went back to lechuring. As Cecily sighed in relif. Lelouch continued to look bored.
Later Lelou asked her over for dinner so she could see Susaku and Natalee.
However, she had a meeting with some teachers about her transfer that day. So they scheduled it tommarow.
That night she was sitting in the room waiting for the teacher. Then she noticed the white haired kid sitting here to. She guessed he was a transfer to. She walked up to him and said "Hi I'm Cecily what's up."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 pm

He was tired of waiting. The school was too much for him. It was more like a cage. He even thought killing all of students in this class room one by one with his weapons. However he just had to wait. Just wait untill they say the code and they are good as gone. But he was curious, how could a man that week has that much knowledge in his brain. And why is this girl looked like a boy even a threat to a Second Solviet Union? Full of questions, however before all, he was just an solider. A dog who listens to its owner. But he guess it coulden't hurt to test what he was 'feeling' but then, their eyes contacted.

'remember to wear sunglasses when you are talking with the male'

He quickely grabbed sunglasses and put them on, hoping it wasn't too late. But then some one tabbed on his shoulders. He was about to pull out his gun from his left hand but, he waited and listened.

"No wearing sunglasses in class young man," said the teacher.

"yes sir of course." He said with a hounded voice.

He was more like little polite, but had a white hair, it was long story how he've got it, but he was that much more better then other humans around him. After school, he gained a lots of questions but he ran out the window and went to his place. Many people thought he was doing a show or something and didn't cared much, but it was his refleces that protected him. Any way in the evening, he was cooking. But then he had a call from the main office, so he went. He thought it was some kind of a meeting with some teachers about his transfer that day. But just in case he carried shotgun and M-4 (automatic). of course in small size. just enough to fit on his body. So while he walked into the main hall , the door opened automaticly, and as he sat on the table he knowledged that he was not alone.

"there will be another student comming in Mr.Capri or should i call you Hound Jakala? " principal said.

"Capri de disuro is my name in this area, i prefer that name." Capri answered.

"of course, by your will sir." principal said

Then moment later, the girl that looked like a boy kicked in. And while principal was getting the paperworks, he was asked by her.

"Hi I'm Cecily what's up." Cecily said

"..(he staired at her for moment) how do you do, i am Capri de disuro its my pleasure to meet you Ms. Celicla De Rebel." Capri said bowing litte bit.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:16 pm

"hey how did you know my full name?" said Cecily.

"(this is my part grrrr read the meassage plz)."

"Oh yeah. Anyway just call me Cecily I hate Celcila. Anyway what brings you out here."
Before he could answer the teacher came in.

"ok kids I just need you to fill out this paper work," he said.

Dude this is our 100th message lol!
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:36 am

After going over, Capri didn't felt the need of staying at this place any more. people were fine and they theratened No one. The Fallen prince was doing his best at school and so were this lady. Principal was obiously, paying attension to whats going on in school. He felt this objective isn't important as he thought. Because no one actually confermed the action of Geass on Lelouch's eyes, he thought that kid was just an human flash walking.
Anyway. he realized that he had no need to stay ,(because he coulden't understand what he had to fill out). But before that he was pissed of at the principal.. He shook his hand and send the principal away, and as he left saying

"ill go get a two cups of Tea." Principal said

He noded and answered her question.

"i knew your name because you are my target's dearest friend from area 15." He said

"And Cecily, my duty brings me out here, now if you'll excuse me." he said

He stood up gently, with the paperworks and pulled out his right hand from his poket. To shake hands with her. Little politeness covered his school uniform as well as his hair some how matched the color of the room. Without knowing, Capri, was about to hand shake the 3rd dangerious person on this earth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Code2010
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Target's dearest friend? Ok that's weird.
So she shook Capri's hand thinking that he was just a strange kid that says random things.
As they left the school it started raining.
"Hey Capri do you want have dinner with me and my friend Lelouch tommorrow it will be fun."
(your responce)
"Oh yeah if you have the time could you walk me home. Susaku always freaks out if I walk alone."

I love the pic is that from a magazine?
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:44 pm

{picture is from megazine XD and happy new year to you owo}

"Hey Capri do you want have dinner with me and my friend Lelouch tommorrow it will be fun."

"i'd love to. if i woulden't be any bothering to you and Lelouch." Capri said.

"Oh yeah if you have the time could you walk me home. Susaku always freaks out if I walk alone."

"yes, your highness." Capri siad.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(responce)

" ill be back hold on. " Capri said

He went into the class room and check all his weapons, make sure it doens't fall off. then he put on another cloths (that was more like an jacket on him and then he walked out side to where she was)

"sorry to keep you waiting" Capri said.

he was standing there , waiting for her to lead the way so he could follow her.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm

"yes, your highness." Capri siad.
"Your Highness, well at least someone is recignizing my royality." she responeded.
Capri went inside to get a few things so Cecily waited. Susaku doesn't really freak out if she goes alone. She just wanted to get to know Capri. For some reason she liked him even though he says strange things.
Then he came running out.
"sorry to keep you waiting" Capri said.
"It's no problem, thanks you for walking with me."
So they countined to walk to Cecily's house.
"Your probably wondering why I'm wearing a boy's uniform," she said "I just hate skirts so I wear a boy's uniform instead it suits me better. So tell me about yourself Capri."
(responce)

Meanwhile at an area 11 miltary base. Two Britannian officers found Capri out.
"Our double agent in area 19 told us that a elite soildier has come here on a top secret mission," said one.
They stared at a security camera with Capri and Cecily on it.
"He could be a threat, we should take care of him." said the other.
"Who's the girl?"
"Ceclia De Rebel she's Britannaian."
"Well now. I've never expected her to be here. I thought she died," said Prince Scheizel.
"Your highness," said a soildier.
"Go and capture those two and be careful with the girl. I'm not sure about the boy but she's dangerous."

Back to Capri and Cecily. they talked for a bit and all of a sudden there was an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:48 am

"Your probably wondering why I'm wearing a boy's uniform," she said "I just hate skirts so I wear a boy's uniform instead it suits me better. So tell me about yourself Capri."

He giggled a bit, and laughed, coulden't hold back. But as he saw her little made face, he actually thought she was cute.

"Telling about my self hua... well my parents hated me for one." He said

As soon as he finished his sentence. There was an explosion, Then some weird two soldiers came to her, while Capri was confused. They pulled her arm hard, and she some how got hurt from it (her face looked painful). As they grabbed her, he dashed to her and kicked one of the soldier, breaking his helm and breaking his neck. And while other soldier was scared he pulled one of the pistol out. Then Capri took a picture, and pulled out his gun. shot in his both legs.

"Oh yeah, i totaly forgot, im also a SS in russia, or was it area 19." Capri said

He was just saying things, even though he had some blood on his face, it some how matched his eyes. He smiled at her, and looked at the camera that was viewing from the where Prince Scheizel was. He distoried it, by just one bullet and then grabbed Cecily's hand

"Lets hurry Cecily" He said

He was not aweared of what exacatly was the explosion about, however he had a guess that it wasn't just normal explosion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPRI ~

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Anime_12
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 pm

What the hell? Why do the all the guys Cecily hangs out with are with some strange organisation. Next thing she'll know Lelouch will be the leader of the japanese rebellion. Suspect (Doesn't know the half of it)
"Lets hurry Cecily" He said
"Hold on a minuete what the hell is going on?" she said.
They coutined to run hearing the sound of a few more soliders chasing after them. Looking back she thought 'All I wanted was to get to know Capri. Cause he was kinda cute. How was I supposed to know he was with the Russian government?'
They raced down the street until Capri pulled her into a corner. They hid behind a trash can and waited for the solider's to pass by. When the coast was clear Cecily pulled away from Capri and hit him. (I have alot of violent girl charactors)
"Ok so your with the Russian rebellion I get that," she said "But what the hell is going on."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 pm

When the coast was clear Cecily pulled away from Capri and hit him. (I have alot of violent girl charactors)
"Ok so your with the Russian rebellion I get that," she said "But what the hell is going on."

Even though Capri let his gard down because she was a girl , it was first time he'd ever been hit by some one else.. Capri took a sudden back step toword her, then almost pulled out his knife, however
he knoticed that Cecily was one of the 'objective'... However he was little mad

"...do you really want to know whats going on? you and your friend is nuts!" he said

"Lelouch is trying to conqure the japan area 11 and you are agreeing with it? do you know how much panic and terrorisim that will cause?" he asked

"Because of people like you use your powers in only to for fill your needs , people die!" he said

He looked at her as if he was carrying 1000's people's lives on his shoulders. He knoticed that she was little shocked, however he was telling the
truth that came out from bottom of his heart.

"go ill held them off." he said

As he ran away from her, he took out a knife and charged at soilders that were following them. And before they knew that they were cut in half and
dead. And there was Capri on top of them standing as if he was an wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:05 pm

"...do you really want to know whats going on? you and your friend is nuts!" he said

"Lelouch is trying to conqure the japan area 11 and you are agreeing with it? do you know how much panic and terrorisim that will cause?" he asked

"Because of people like you use your powers in only to for fill your needs , people die!" he said

Powers? What the hell is Capri talking about? He made it seem like she and Lelou had super powers.
'I don't even know my own past, what powers is he talking about?' she thought.
Lelouch trying over though Britannia. That she could belive. If anyone could do it's Lelouch. However, she didn't like Capri's tone when he talked about Lelou. He didn't know what Lelou has been through, what his dad did to him and Nattelle. Capri's parents may have hated him but Lelou father treated Lelou like he was nothing. Even so Lelou was unselfish he didn't care what his dad what do to him, he only cared about his sister and his mother. He protects the weak when Britannia cuts them down.
Capri didn't know Lelouch. If he is going to fight his father then go for it. She'll belive in him.
She was about to say something of protest but then the soliders came.

"go ill held them off." he said

As he ran away from her, he took out a knife and charged at soilders that were following them. And before they knew that they were cut in half and
dead. And there was Capri on top of them standing as if he was an wolf.
She walked up to him and slapped him.
"Hippocrate," she said "You talk about Lelou like he's a murderer and yet you just killed these people as if they were nothing. And what powers are you talking about I'm just a high school girl and Lelouch is a prince but he's human.Lelouch would sacrifice everything for those he loves and the weak, people he doesn't even know. You have no idea about his past. What are fighting for Capri?"
All of a sudden she started to get a little sick but she ignored it because she was mad at Capri.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:23 pm

you know what I just noticed all of the characters on this show are really skinny even the guys whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:31 pm

well Jack is skinny because he was really similar to nero
Revi is skinny because he moves really fast ..and that can't be bigger body then it is.
Capri is skinny because he was trained from when he was young and he was almost always hungry at something. (ill get to it later

basically they are skinny for reason , fast movement, and strength that isn't normal. To prove it they had to be skinny.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh sorry I wasn't talking about our characters I was talking about Lelouch characters. All of them are super skinny some artist draw thier characters really skranny but not as skinny as Lelou
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

He walked up to her and slapped her.
"Hippocrate?", he said "You talk about Me as if i did something off then what Lelou did. I talk about him as if his a murderer, because he is so
He only cares about his happyness and never the others, He only USES terrorist and Japanese for only HIS sake. Then what are them? just nothing?
less then a trash? or just a pone in the chess? THEY have a live just like him. and every human being desirve to live so. And you say HE
SACRIFICE everything for his loves and the weak. Then tell me what have he lost? He was BORN in britinia. and His mother was using GEASS.
And he was one of the Prince of britinia. Do you think he would really care if he kills one or two for his sake? He killed his BROTHER!
The weak? then whom are people whos fighting for only HIS PLAN? And let me tell you that he isn't even worth a student. He is BLINDED by only
His Happyness and His future with her sister that it kills every one on its path because of it. And you don't think they are the one who is weak
as well? And i know all his past because i was his dearest friend! and He betraided me By taking my Eyes!"

He walked up to her closely and showed her that his eyes were different from one and the other. Odd eyes were the proof that he had on his
body to show her. As he finished conversation and got mad at her, the NIGHTMAIRE kicked in,

"SURRENDER OR YOU WILL BE KILLED" <the guy in the nightmare said>

"chi, GENOCIDE! " Capri yelled out

Before the bullets from Nightmare could reach Capri, one machine an another Nightmare that looked similar to lanslot( one suzaku drived) falled
from the sky. Capri jumped on.

...65% charged battery pack
......deletion completed form the sky
....40% of the sheld was distoryed
.....20% of quick charge lunchers are damaged
.......Generation of
.......Enigma
.......Nation
.......Occupation of
.......Creation
.......Independence for
........Deletion and
........Elemenation
...................ALL GREEN !

The Nightmare was supprised and shot at the girl for deletion. WHile Capri blocked the bullets using his one arm and crashed
its heart with his other hand. As fire egnited , it covered Capri's nightmare really red making it some how shine. He took Cecily on his one hand and
Flew, over the moon and slowley landed her infront of the Suzaku's house. Then went up on to the sky.

"For the better world where no one has to obey any commands from higher people." He said as he backed up from suzaku's house.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

don no RORO is kinda skinny too lol
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Cecily's anger turned to panic. What the hell just happened? That was a nightmare that just attack them and he drives a nightmare? Things are just getting weirder and weirder. She started to think she should have stayed in area 15. And whats this Geass thing Capri mentioned? It sounded femilar.
"For the better world where no one has to obey any commands from higher people." He said as he backed up from suzaku's house.
"Hold on a second I still don't have a clue on what's going on?" she said "Why is the army after you? I know that your an agent but still a nightmare to catch one kid is a little much don't you-."
Cecily really started feeling sick this time. Things were starting to spin. Was it due to all the stress she's been through? Her head started to feel strange, she didn't know how to discribe it. It was like something she needed to let out.
she touched her head and said "I don't want to do it."
Everything started spinning and then she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 pm

While capri was on the His nightmare, Genocide. He spotted another 4 nightmares comming in. While Suzaku didn't showed up, He figured that Suzaku will be too late for her safety. However it was her deal, he thought Lelou or some one would kick in and protect her, however no one did. Plus he saw that she fainted! He came back down and took her, while suzaku was watching Capri taking her away. Capri thought about relanding and explaining to suzaku however, he though the battle will explain all. While Capri was carrying her, he only had one hand, so he coulden't use Death Blaster. And while he was getting shot at, his nightmare was almost out of EnergyPack. Then he called lelou.

"Hello prince of britinia. I really could use your help" Capri said

"who is this?" lelou answered

"its the new guy kicked in today in your class room, and im having some trouble saving your friend named cecily" Capri said

"...(shocked).. where tell me cordenates and ill let you live" Lelou said

As Capri moved just like lelou said, they both were supprised. Capri was supprised that those nightmares were like junk (easy to kill) and lelou was supprised that he found another piolot that is higher level then karin (The ace in black knights). Then Capri met lelou in person, real live time. He wore sunglasses however, was curious how geass actually works. While holding Cecily on his arms, He talked to Lelou.

"Here is your friend, take care of her" Capri said

"..thanks and Who are you?" Lelou said

"just an student who knows how to drive nightmare" Capri said

Lelou coulden't put geass on him because of the sunglassess. While capri took off, He looked at his right poket, and saw there was letter in his pants. that said 'You are welcome to join us in party that is held in lelou's house tomarrow' A bit smile on his face, he went back to his army base.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Cecily was unawere of what was happening with Capri and the nightmares. She was locked into some kind of dream world. It felt real and she was a little girl.
She was running from someone. She didn't know who. She didn't know where she was, somewhere in a forest. She didn't stop running for a second she needed to get away. She didn't want to do it. Though she wasn't sure what she was going to do only that she didn't want to do what ever it was.
Though she had no idea what was going on, she didn't doubt the dream she countined to run.
Suddenly, Britannian soliders came from behind her they were gaining on her. Her little legs were not going to be fast enough and they were growing teird. Desperate, she hid behind a rock hopeing they wouldn't notice her. As she had hoped they passed her.
She rest a little bit and then took off.
"I don't want to do it," she said "CC I'm scared, help me."
She didn't know who CC was and she called out to her. What a weird name.
Then the forest started to disapear and Cecily was a teenager again, alone in the darkness.
"Wait I don't know who CC is so why do I know she's a girl," she asked herself "Maybe she's just a dream charactor or something but she feels real. Am I safe here?"
Then a black nightmare appered from the darkness.
"No get away from me," she said as she started to run "Get away I don't want to do it."
she felt her head burning with something like she was going to explode. The nighmare was gaining on her.
"Capri, Lelouch, help me please."
Then she tripped. Well that's just typical. The nighmare was about to strike. She stared directly at it and it suddenly fell apart. Scared she stared at the fallen parts in shock.
"Hey Cecily wake up, Cecily," said Lelouch.
Then dream disapered and she slowly opened her eyes.
"Ah, my head........" she said weakly.
"Don't try to get up," said Lelouch.
"ok."
Then she suddenly remembered,
"Oh CAPRI, is he trouble?"
"Capri? is he that white haired boy that carried you here?"
"Yeah he's in our class. We were walking together and some soliders came after us. Then he used a nightmare and then everything went blank."
"You fainted I think. Do you know why they were after you?"
"Not a clue."
She felt bad about not telling Lelouch about Capri in the miltary but she needed to protect Capri's cover somehow.
"I brought you to your house and I'll you in sick so stay in bed ok," said Lelouch.
"No way I feel fine."
"Cecily."
She walked out the door to go to school. Lelouch followed her knowing not to mess with her when she gets like that. Though he did not like the idea of her going to school in this condition .Capri and Lelou protected her some much and all she did was faint. She still had no idea what was going on either but she'll find out. Because next time she won't need saveing. Little did she know that she will need saving from herself.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:34 pm

It was then Capri realized, that he wasn't alone when he had returned to the base. Some one was following him from far distance. He got off from a night mare and begin to walk through the woods. As he found that follower has tripped, he dashed straight to it and put an dagger on its heart. however it didn't die, yet it even moved and said a word. Green hair covering it, because of the moonlight , he could finaly see her.

"it has been long time Capri , or should i say Kuru?" She said

".. its you C.C. get lost" Capri said

Then she smiled and so did capri, they knew eachother from the past. When capri was in the army, there was visit from area 11, person named CC. it fited her personality to never talk, and it some how matched the capri, (whom also never talked) and as they were about to say goodbyes, Capri was in the hospitle almost dead because of the boom that was suppost to hit CC. And because of it his skills and all the reputations went down and now is registered as normal soilders. As soon as he tried to put his knife away, he walked away from her.

"aren't you suppost to say something like ~ive missed you~ or ~where have you been?~" CC said

"Get lost this is battle field, if you walk more ill bite your flash down just like i did with the soilders." Capri said as he put a ciggeret on his mouth and tried to light his ciggeret.

"i can't let you kill leolu" CC said

"in love" Capri said

"mabey, but more of my promisses." CC replyed

Capri walked away, checking and fixing his Nightmare at his base station.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am

Cecily was surprised on how fast she recovered. It must be her girl ambition. Capri wasn't in her first class, figures. She still wanted to talk to him about what happened she thought she could finally understand him and his lonelyness or at least let him know that she was there.
The good news was that Susaku was in today.
"Cecily how are you?" he asked.
"Great how about you?" she replied.
"That's weird answer considering that you fainted yestuerday," said Lelouch.
"Shut up traitor."
"You fainted! Shouldn't you be in bed?" said a concered Susaku.
"I'm completly fine."
"Your coming to the party right?"
"That's a definete duh."
Skipping over the unexciting day of class the party started. Cecily was excited to talk to Nattlee again she was so cute. Lelouch indroduced a girl name Kahllen who was constanly gone because she's always sick. She was cute with her bright red hair. Then a green haired girl came. Lelouch looked a little mad for some strange reason.
"Well arn't you going to introduce me to her?" asked Cecily.
"Um right," he said "Cecily this is CC. CC this is Cecily."
CC looked at Cecily in surprise for second then she recovered herself and smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." she said.
"Like wise," said Cecily.
CC the name sounded fermilar. By this time Cecily forgot what happened in the dream and CC's name was lost her until now.
Susaku called Cecily over and as soon as she was gone CC asked "Lelouch, who is that girl Cecily."
"And what's that supposed to mean?" asked Lelouch.
"It's nothing really. Cecily is just a pretty name is it sort for Ceclia?"
"How do you know that?"
"Lucky guess. For a second I thought she was a different Cecily I know."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Cecily picture   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Scan0010
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Cute Chibi pictures   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:35 am

Here's a chibi picture I made of Capri and Cecily. I based Capri off the discribtion in your first post so I hope I got it right. This is my first Chibi pic that I have made so don't make fun.
Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Scan0011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: