Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness! Empty
PostSubject: Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!   Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 am

I figured it was time to start something new! Smile My Character's name will be introduced later on. Smile and so will her attributes! anyway HIYOS EVERYBODY I THINK WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS SITE HERE FOR A FEW!!! XD

The door swings open as the bell rings I turn around from folding the menu's and say "Welcome back mistress!" I smile as I sit her at her desired table and wait on her happily as soon as she finish's ordering I go deliver it the order to the cook, then get her drink happily then return to my mistress's side with her drink in tow... I leave for a little while happily finishing folding the menu's then going to the kitchen to pick her order up and bring her her food. I smiled as she said "Thank you maid sama It's always a pleasure having you by my side!" I bowed slightly then walked away happily humming a tune...
Back to top Go down

Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: