Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter RPG!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Okay you know the rules to Harry Potter we'll all play O.C'S and at least One of the original Characters okay?! I'm not going to start my own rpg this time so yeah have fun and I'll join in later on!!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 pm

It was my first day at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, sigh this was going to suck. You can call me Altair, I'm a half witch. School is going to stink this year because everyone is worried about Voldemort's return or whatever and everyone is so scared and depressed. I admit he's powerful but we've got Dumbledore and Harry Potter in the same building Voldemort would have to be stupid to try and attack Hogwarts.
Well I'll just try and get by this year and hope no one comments on my white hair and crystal blue eyes. After I got sorted into Gryffindor I sat at the table hoping someone might talk to me, probably not.
I sat there with the other students and teachers unaware of what was going to happen soon. Who could possibly think of the danger me and my friends would soon encounter? We were about to enter a world the Ministry of Magic knew nothing about and worst of all this being we were about to face made Voldemort seem like a bunny rabbit.
All because we sought the truth so we open the gate.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

I felt a massive wet tongue licking me furiously in the face, and instantly woke up. "Aaah yuck! Fang, c'mon! Knock it off!" I groaned, sitting up and wiping my face with the blankets. "I get it I get it! I'm up alright?" I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and looked at the huge dog, frowning. "You know, if Hagrid didn't have such a problem with it, I would just have an alarm clock. But even though he DOES have a problem, doesn't mean you have to take the place of one," I explained, rubbing his flabby-skinned neck. He simply panted and licked my arm, giving me a look that I knew all too well. "Yeah, I know, you're hungry. Why didn't Hagrid feed you before he..." I looked around, and saw a note on the table with his writing.

The note was clearly Hagrid's writing, scraggly but readable;

"Soul,

Had to leave early,
need you to feed Fang
I'll explain later,

Hagrid"

`That's funny, why would he have to leave so early?` I looked down at fang, and his ears seemed to twitch as though he were shrugging. So, I shrugged as well. "Eh, he said he'd explain later, so I can wait. That doesn't give me too much time for to get ready for my first year at Hogwarts though..." I looked out the window to see that the sun hadn't even risen yet. Looking back to Fang and heading for the door, I commented, "Guess you knew that all along, huh?" He gave a small 'ruff' in a yes. `Guess I'll have to fill in for him till he gets back and do the usual stuff.` "Come on Fang, lets get you fed," I said. He barked happily and hurried next to me....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I hear a grumbled roar in the distance getting closer and closer... I ignore it for as long as I can tossing over to face the wall part of my bed-- cot I feel a really hot breath of air extremely close to my neck I open my eyes to see Baby my Hungarian Horntail looking at me with her huge yellow eyes "HOLY CRAP!!!" I shouted getting scared out of the sleepiness I was in "Baby don't scare me like that!!!" I patted her head and got up getting dressed I looked at the clock and noticed that it read 2:00am 'Great....' I thought 'I got a total of two hours sleep tonight that's a new record!!' "Okay that's pathetic.... " I said to baby "I'm getting excited over two hours of sleep...." She licked my face and woke up all my other pets.... I went outside towards the Unicorn fence My parents had made before they died... I sighed as my unicorn Angel came up to me and knocked my head with her newly grown horn "Ouch!" I said rubbing my head "angel why did you have to hurt my head?" She whinnied and bucked away excitedly I laughed at how dorky she looked. I was distracted and didn't notice that my Hippogryff and Griffyn were on either sides and faery's were on top of my head "get off my head sillies!! HEY!!" I shouted at the two on my right and left "LEAVE MY CLOTHES ALONE!!" Peggy the Pegasus my parents had caught when I was barely born had come up and started tickling my stomach with it's wings I let go of the fence and fell to the ground giggling. "You know you should get going to platform 9 and 3/4...." Mr. Flanin said to me easily galloping up and picking me off the ground "Before you're muggle care takers get up...... right?" "I know I should but I can't seem to leave home....." I said unevenly "I don't want to leave you guys in their care..... they don't know how to handle you guys..... That includes Baby!!" "take Baby with you.....she might seem forgetful but she's smarter than she looks..." Flanin chuckled softly his horse hooves fidgeting beneath him "Plus if she goes with you you won't have to buy an owl to send us letters and teach the owl to go behind the house to drop the letters off....." "okay then Lets go!" I said as I grab my suitcase full of my clothes "Samantha!!" I shouted to my Hippogryff who picked me up and flew off towards Hogwarts because the train had already left. In the air I saw a bunch of people just leaving work and heading home. I saw a huge castle in the distance.... Samantha was heading towards the huge castle and landed in a pumpkin patch so roughly that I literally flew off her back and landed on the dirt path in front of some guy and a large dog "OUCH! Samantha! are you okay?!" I said forgetting about my scrapes and cuts and the gash on my right arm I rushed towards her and she layed there still as death "OH MY GOD!! Samantha!!" I started crying as I lifted her claw with my bloodied hand "Samantha please don't die!!" She got up looking just fine and smug like... She looked at me and rubbed her beak on my face licking my tears "you are such a dork Sammy....... and we need to work on you're landings some more....." I hugged her neck the gash stung making itself known to me at last "Ouch!" i sat there and placed a firm hand on it to stop the bleeding "ow this hurts......" Samantha picked up my suitcase with her beak an Baby came crawling out of my hand bag that was strapped around my shoulder she growled at the guy who had witnessed what had happened "I'm sorry for bothering you......"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 pm

I temperaly left the feast to go to the bathroom.
'Man this year is going to be so boring I can already tell,' I thought.
I was already mistaken for a boy five times already. Two ravenclaw girls started hitting on me when I told them I was a girl they seemed somewhat disappointed. The other two were male students and the other one was teacher. Come on people, so what if I like to wear my white hair short and my chest wasn't exactly developed yet, I'm clearly a girl.
Just then I heard some commontion outside I looked out the window to see a girl with a dragon and a hippograff looking like they just crashed. There was also a boy standing by with a large dog.
"Maybe it wont be as boring as I thought," I said to myself.
Just then Mr.Filch walked passed me mumbleing about a bunch of students being late and complaining about how he had to get them. I thought he was talking about the two outside but he went the opposite direction of the outside. Then he said something about Harry Potter.Wierd.
Curious as to who those people are, I went outside to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm

I blinked, slightly confused by what had just happened. Fang had jumped behind me and was whimpering with his tail between his legs. He couldn't take his eyes off the dragon that seemed to have a particular disliking for me. I looked from the girl holding her wound, to the hippogriff dusting itself off from it's rather ungraceful landing, to the dragon that had a look that clearly said 'back off', and back to the girl.

`Strange lot, dragons typically eat people, as well as other winged creatures. If I'm right, that's a Horntail, so it must have been raised from birth with this girl, otherwise it wouldn't be so docile. The hippogriff has a slight problem with balance, so it must be a fledgling too...I'd be willing to bet that this girl's parents take in all sorts of injured or stranded creatures and nurse them all to health again...sounds like people Hagrid might enjoy meeting, heheh.` "I take it you're late for the banquet too? Well in any case, let me fix that wound up for you," I told the girl, holding out my hand in invitation.

"Don't worry, I don't bite, and it'll only take a moment. Besides, you wouldn't want your first impression to be a bloody one, now would you?" I smiled, keeping a close watch on the dragon from the corner of my eye. `Last thing I need is to get in a fight with my new fellow student's dragon. It's hard enough keeping my secret as it is, what with all these powerful and insightful wizards around. And not to mention Albus Dumbledore being one of them! I'm just glad I got the chance to tell Him first instead of people finding out the wrong way.`

I heard footsteps coming from the castle, and could tell from their gait right away that it was Mr. Filch. Without moving my outstretched hand, I asked aloud, "What is it you need Mr. Filch? I've got things to do and I have to get them done for Hagrid before I can get to the feast."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I looked at him from the ground then took it baby growled and tried to breathe fire "Baby! no!" I told her sternly then lifted her to my neck and she Immediately curled around my neck turned to the guy who was healing my wound growled at him then snuggled to my neck "you dorkie dragon..... Don't worry about her she's like my owl.....since I don't have any owls...." "Then hurry up and lets get going!" Flinch squawked evilly "And don't think you're taking those things in either!!" "I will take what I want inside!!" I barked "Oops! Sorry.... pop always said I had more of the vampire's bite...... Than the angels will....." I looked at Baby who was resting around my neck calmly She looked at the guy who had just entered and growled at him as well "Hush Baby!" I scolded her for a second time "If you are wondering why I have a Hungarian Horntail as a pet....it's because my parents caught Baby's mother and Father....They took them home and gave them a new home to live in along with a bunch of other creatures.... Includes Samantha here she might still be a young Hippogryff but she knows how to fly with people on her back but doesn't know how to land with people......." I laughed at how stupid I sounded Baby went into my handbag and got out a picture frame with all the creatures they had caught. I smiled at how silly we looked....I was still a baby when I got Baby as a gift from her mom and dad.... "Look here there are the creatures we have so far!" I told him as I handed him the picture frame "There's Mr. Flanin the centaur! he's been sort of like my guardian.... There's Pegasus or Peggy! and Angel is the unicorn....We have so many I wasn't able to name them all neither were my parents....." Baby started to breathe fire again "Baby! cut it out! you know you aren't supposed to do that away from where we can control the flames!" she roared weakly and stubbornly Flinch grabbed my suitcases and started to shove me towards the castle which was the wrong move according to Samantha "Samantha It's alright I promise!! I'll see you tomorrow!" Samantha walked into the forest and layed down besides a tree "Stupid Beast! next time it acts up I'll make a stew out of it!!" "YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON SAMANTHA I'LL MAKE A STEW OUT OF YOU!" I said angrily and worried "So where are you taking me?" "To the grand hall so you can eat you're dinner and desert if you like....." This place is already starting to creep me out I wonder how the family is doing......(The creatures her parents caught) I followed him to the grand hallway I immediately felt awkward as everybody stopped and stared at me I looked at my feet When Baby woke up she was having a growling fest at people who stared...They turned around and I patted Baby's head. I was pulled rather roughly towards the sorting hat placed under it and sorted into Gryffendor I sat at the table and fed myself and Baby giving her little bit of chicken.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

`Filthy old coot, that damned Filch should learn some manners.` "C'mon fang, lets feed you before we get any MORE distractions," I said brightly, smiling at fang. He barked again, running to his bowl. I poured his usual concoction that Hagrid fed him with, which was an odd mixture of meat, strange looking plants, and what I had to assume was blood from some creature. The smell was enough to send my hunger reeling, and my stomach growled loudly. "Eoh, man I'm hungry," I said, rubbing my belly. "I better hurry to the feast before everyone eats it all! Heheheh!" Just then, a loud and familiar voice echoed behind me. "Are yeh kiddin' If anythin' YEH'LL eat the house elves out of the job!" I turned around to see Hagrid, the half-giant gamekeeper grinning and rubbing his wiry beard. "Hagrid! You're back!" He chuckled and started heading towards the castle. "Yep, bu' we'd better hurry, I don' think anyone'll be thinkin' o' you while they're diggin' into the feast," he said jovially, and waved for me to follow.

I hurried to his side, grinning widely. "Heheh, yeah I doubt it. From what you've told me the feast is delicious! I can't Wait to get my hands on some of it!" I said gleefully, half-jogging to keep up with Hagrid's long strides. "Don' get too carried away, yeh still have to keep yer secret or else things'll get complicated," he said, eying me. I sighed, "Yeah, I know...it'll be tough, but I know I can do it. I've kept it this long haven't I?" He only laughed, and passed through the massive doors into the castle. It was then I caught the scent of a girl, looking around to see her watching us pass. "Hi!" I said genially, waving. I turned back around just to see the doors open. Making our way into the Great Hall, I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw how many students there were already. `Holy hell! I had no idea there were this many students going to this school!`

I guess I had stopped dead when I saw the crowd, cause Hagrid gave me his version of a gentle push through the door, which turned out to be more like a kick in the back. "Go on, don' worry, everything'll be fine. Jus' hurry to the Sortin' Hat and enjoy the feast. Yeh'll make friends soon enough," he said to me softly. Everyone was silent for a moment, except for a few mutters and older students having conversations, but soon everyone was talking again. I made my way to the stool, trying and failing miserably to be inconspicuous, considering how tall I already was. For my age, I was extremely tall. Normal eleven year old's don't grow to be 5'7", and this always confused people about my true age. In fact, nearly everything about me was out of the ordinary. My seemingly glowing blue eyes, my long, pitch black hair, and my ears that didn't look like they were even supposed to be there, and in all honesty, they really weren't. I scuffled towards the stool and quickly sat down, placing the hat on my head slowly until it covered my eyes. Then...I waited. Nothing seemed to make a sound, the hat just moved around as though thinking Really hard. I blinked slightly, unsure of what to do. `Does it normally take so long to be sorted?`.....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Unfortunately Filch yelled at the two so they left the yard by the time I got there. Sighing with nothing to do I went back to the party. The extremal tall boy waved hi to me being polite I waved back. I wonder if he was an older student but then I was proven wrong when he put on the sorting hat. Wow he is tall for his age.
I found the girl eating with her dragon at the Gryffindor table and without hesitation I sat down with her and introduced myself.
"Hey there, nice dragon," I said "Way to be creative about your entrances but try not to crash land next time. There's no point in a fancy entrance if you can't get the landing. I'm Altair like the star and you are?"
I noticed the tall dude was still being sorted. I secretly hoped he'd be sorted into Griffydore. I wanted to friends with him and the dragon girl. They seemed interesting and that's just what I need interesting people for my boring wizard life.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 pm

I didn't exactly know what to say but got an encouraging nudge from Baby.... "I'm Polaris.....like the star....." I said unevenly "I didn't mean to crash land.....Samantha hasn't really got her balance perfectly right yet.....not to mention her landings........" I chuckled as baby licked my ear "Baby!! don't lick my ear!!!" I said while my non stop laughter continued to get louder breaking the Awkward silence caused by the guy I had met just moments before "Baby please stop that!!!" I shouted still giggling and noticing that the student body was looking at me and my pet dragon being (well trying to be) act normal "She's a Hungarian Horntail..... she was a gift from her own parents.....I think what my parents called it a bonding between dragon and true owner........" I said to Altair "If you want I can find you a dragon that would suit you!!" The sorting hat finally said "Slytherin!!" and everyone clapped "Congratulations!!" I said as he sat besides me and Altair "Welcome I guess!!!! All though you were here first by all technicalities....." Baby bit my hand "OUCH!!" I looked at her then at the boy again "sorry about my landing in the pumpkin patch earlier....."

Last edited by Dracula's Daughter on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

I sat there as still as possible, hoping not to attract too much attention, but sooner or later I could hear whispers among the crowd. "Hasn't he been sorted already? Why is it taking so long?" "I don't know, the Sorting Hat is usually pretty prompt...I wonder what's wrong..." "Do you think it's the kid? He does seem a little different, but that's nothing special around here this year...so what is it?" I didn't know what to do. I squirmed uncomfortably on the stool, hoping that I wouldn't have to stay here through the entire feast. At last, I heard a voice in my head, muttering softly.

`Never had one quite like this before....where oh where to put you....he's so unique and yet....so difficult to find a place for....it's as if he fits everywhere....but he can't be in ALL the houses....so where should I put him...?` `Just as long as I can eat, I'm starving!` `Oh, don't worry about that, you'll eat my young friend, that's for certain....but at which table is what I'm trying to discern....` `Well....what's the difference? They're all tables aren't they?` The sorting hat gave a small chuckle, both in and out of my thoughts. `I see you're an honest boy, and you don't know much about the outside world. You've been living with that half-breed Hagrid for most of your life haven't you?` I frowned, glaring at the brim of the hat. `Don't call him 'half-breed'. His name is just Hagrid. He's my friend and calling him names isn't nice!`

The hat paused, and seemed to be smiling brightly. `My my, we haven't had someone with as true a heart as yours since....the days of old....I wonder....` `Wonder what?`Meanwhile, during our conversation, all the teachers including Dumbledore were muttering amongst themselves. The entire hall was buzzing with confusion and muttering, and all eyes were riveted to the Sorting Hat, and me beneath it. "Is something wrong with him?" "I wonder if Dumbledore knows what's going on?" But the hat had my full attention, and I couldn't hear a word of what they were saying. `Of all the great houses, only Gryffindor has had the most purest of wizards and witches amongst them all. The table to the far left is Gryffindor's table. The second to the left is Hufflepuff's house, where the sweetest and kindest wizards and witches are taught.`

`Ravenclaw is the second to the right, where the smartest and most intellectually adept wizards and witches are born. And then, finally, the last table on the left, is Slytherin's house. So far in Hogwarts history, there has been no wizard or witch with pure intentions ever leaving this school after being in Slytherin's house. But you, my young boy, just might be able to turn that dark past around. Do you think you'd be willing to help guide them from their wicked ways and perhaps purify the once honorable, now tainted house of Slytherin?` I thought about it, looking at the table. `They all look so...cruel and mean.` I eyed all the students glaring at me with contempt, as though being in the Sorting Hat for so long was a weakness. I felt a surge of determination, and said aloud, "If it means I can help rid this world of future pain and suffering, I'll do it!" And with a nod, the Sorting Hat bellowed a word that silenced everyone throughout the hall.

"SLYTHERIN!!".....

(The reason it's so long is because of the conversation, not because I meant to take up space or do more than anyone else. If there is something wrong, just let me know. Thanks! And also, Rianna is going to edit her post when she can so that no one gets confused, heheh.XD)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Ah man the tall dude got into Slytherin what a drag. I was hoping we'd all get into the same house together. Then again just because he's in Slytherin doesn't mean we can't be friends. Sure the entire Gryffindor house will hate me but who cares, their not very interesting anyway. I turned back to Polaris and said "Polaris huh? I don't believe in destiny but you have to admit this is no mere coincidence that two beautiful ladies named after stars just happened to meet on the first day."
Polaris told me about her dragon and said she might be able to get me one.
"I'm honored but I'll have to pass," I replied "I'm not good with animals, I can't even train an owl."
This is true but I have another reason why I can't have a dragon or type of pet for that matter but that's another story. The guy that just got into Slytherin, I think they said his name was Soul or something, was the last person to be sorted. So Dumbledore prepared to give his opening speech. It was just my guess but I think it will have something to do with Voldemort. However, Voldemort wasn't my main concern at the moment while everyone was listening to the headmaster's speech I was thinking about this rumor I heard involving magic more powerful then anything else in this world but we'll get to that a little later.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm

"HAHA WELL LOOKS LIKE I GET TO THROUGH A TWISY IN AS UASAL" {let me know if i take the story to far off track}
Just as the sorting hat was about to be taken away a young first year boy came burstng into the great hall, and as soon as he had the attention of every one in the room he said "Sorry im late i kinda got caught up at the train station and had to find an alturinate means of transportation here so hope im not to late for the sorting ceramony" As the boy finished his sentence Dumbledore said "My my i havn't seen an entrance like that one in years my dear boy and your in luck we were just about to end the sorting ceramony but i think we can hold off for one more student to get sorted into their house." the boy just stood there stuned that dumbledore had just addressed him and the after a minute he walked up to the stool with the sorting hat on it and placed the hat on his head as he sat down. "My my indead my young friend you are going to be dificult to sort but i have had a few of those today so you shall be another one to place. Your mind is sharp but you hate standing out so i dont think ravenclaw is the right choice, and you dont stride for glory either which means i dont think that you should be in slitheren either yet your courage is masked by a gentle heart so maeby hufflepuff is the house for you. All though i thik that your courage could serve you well so in that aspect i must declair that you go to. As the boy sat there it seamed like the sorting hat couldnt make up his mind but just as it seamed the tencion in the room was going to break the sorting hat yelled out, GRIFFINDORE. The boy walked over to the griffindore table and sat next to a girl feeding a baby dragon, and so the sorting ceramony was over and Dumbledore sat up once more to give his speech.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 pm

(All houses for all students get their own rooms)
(BTW: We get our own rooms in the Gryffendor house)
I sat there listening to the chatter then smelt a rather delicious scent "I smell honey roasted ham!!!" I said very loudly "Oops!! I'm sorry......" I was starving and the chicken was very delish but it was nothing compared to HAM in my opinion...... "Hey want to stir up some emotions?" I asked Altair "I really want some ham and the only ham there is is on the Slytherinn table..... want to go get some ham with me?" I got up not really caring about the looks I got from my table and from the other tables "Hi....." I said to a girl who looked totally out of place there "Do you mind if i sit here?" "Yes we do mind you filthy mud blood!!!!!" some blond haired guy shouted at me 'He looks mad maybe I should get going......' "Get out of here you Idiot!!!" "I'm not an Idiot nor am I a Mud blood you muggle!!!!" I shouted back not able to control my anger Baby bit me hard to snap me out of my anger fit "Ouch...... I'm sorry Baby..... I never meant to make you angry........" I stroked her head to calm her down "Look All I wanted was a chunk of the ham thats on you're guys table......if thats so hard to understand then I'll get some myself....." I served myself a plate of ham and gave a piece of ham which she immediately chomped down on "YOU WRETCH!!!!" The blonde haired kid called again "YOU RUINED OUR MEAL!!!" "Look dude shut you're howling screamer NO one want to hear you do NOTHING but complain......" I snapped back not being mad just placing a hint of laughter behind my remark "You are nothing but a momma's boy you know that? Well I have to say you are quite lucky cause I didn't get to grow up with one.......Either way I turned out to be a very down to earth girl don't'cha think?" I threw in my slightly southern accent as my hair color became obvious to others My hair color was a BRIGHT pink my eyes were two colored.... Left was a yellow blood red mix my right eye was a Bahama ocean crystal blue "I bet you can't figure out what I am......" I said with a bit of spite behind the comment I said I went back to my spot at the table shouting "I GOT SOME HAM!!!" I was excited and my fangs grew slightly "oops..... oh crap......." I finished my plate of ham as well as giving a few pieces to Baby Dumbledor told all the prefects to take us to our rooms...... when they took me to my room I saw Samantha there standing happily and peacefully "SAMANTHA!!!" I ran into my room and hugged her....."God it was so odd today!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Once the new guy burst into the hall all eyes were on him. Jeez does everyone want a dramatic entrance? Oh well he went to sit next to us when suddenly Polaris had a craving for ham. Personally, I don't like very much but I couldn't let her go over there alone. Almost instantly Polaris got into a fight with some sunny blond wizard. She didn't need my help and it was kind of funny, she was totally winning. Suddenly her hair changed color that's interesting. I wonder if she was a half breed too.
When Polaris completed her quest for ham I suddenly realized that the blond jerk was Draco Malfoy the worlds purest douchebag. He shouldn't be to much of a problem since his rivalry with Harry Potter is epic I doubt he'd switch to smaller prey but its best to keep an eye on him.
Once dinner was over the perfects took to our rooms. Polaris went to meet her pet Samantha. While I went to see if I could find the guy that burst through the door during dumbledore's speech but unfortunately girls couldn't go into the boys dorms so I went back to Polaris.
"Hey interesting stunt you pulled back there way to tell that guy off," I said "Say Polaris you a half breed?"
(Polaris response)
"Interesting, anyway have you ever heard of a demon's horn?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 pm

"Hey interesting stunt you pulled back there way to tell that guy off," Altair said "Say Polaris you a half breed?" "Interesting, anyway have you ever heard of a demon's horn?"
"Yes I am heh!" I said happily not really expecting that question "You know what Half breeds are? and Yes I have heard of demons horns but never actually seen one......." I pet Samantha absently. 'I wonder why she brought up the half breed question.......oh well' I thought 'Maybe I should tell her what I am.....Well technically what breeds I am....' "Why did you bring up the whole halfbreed thing?" I asked curiously "If you want to know I'll tel you what breeds I am......" I never meant to think of anyone as a Blood Donor but it happened My blood thirst rose inside of me as I looked at Altair. I looked at Altair and saw her blood veins with all her blood coursing through...... I forced myself to look away from her grinding my teeth together to stop myself from gulping down her blood that smelt so heavenly........ "Great!! This is just perfect!!!" I said more to myself than to anybody else "Sorry I don't mean you I just--- grrr I can't speak at all today...... Hey you seemed to know who that blond boy was can you tell me who he was?! That way I can use his name!!" I place Baby at the foot of the bed and sit down on a chair when I hear a knock at one of the many doors in my room "Wow....." I open the door and Mr. Flanin comes out of said door "Mr. Flanin?! what are you doing in a closet?!" "Actually if you've noticed there are three doors in you're room....." He said looking from me to Altair "Ah very nice to meet you ma'am! I'm sorry for intruding on you're lovely night but I had to tell her lady of the three doors.... Any hoo This door is the door you can use to go home at anytime you like Dumbledor had it specially connected to the door we never use in the barn....." "Oh wow cool!!!" I said jumping up and down "So this means I can visit you without traveling by train?!" "Pretty much....." Flanin said "Also If you wish you can come here during mornings and feed us as per usual since you obtain more information if you do you're work before you go to classes......" I blushed slightly since he knew me so well "Thanks Mr Flanin....." "BYE...." He said and went back through the door and shut it "Sorry about that Altair!! I know it's only been a few hours since I left home but I wouldn't be able to go the entire year without seeing them...... heh.....I guess I am just a Wild girl....... heh heh heh"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Sounds like she's part vampire from that blood lust in her eye. Then she started looking at me weirdly
"Sorry I don't mean you I just--- grrr I can't speak at all today...... Hey you seemed to know who that blond boy was can you tell me who he was?! That way I can use his name!!"
"Vampire huh? Don't be sorry it just shows you have good taste," said with dark humor "As for that kid. He's Draco Malfoy don't waste your time with him, he feeds off of attention if we ignore him then he'll disappear. I asked about the half breed thing because..."
i was suddenly interrupted by this guy appearing through the door. Polaris seemed to know him so she had a conversation with him then she turned back to me and said "Sorry about that Altair!! I know it's only been a few hours since I left home but I wouldn't be able to go the entire year without seeing them...... heh.....I guess I am just a Wild girl....... heh heh heh"s
"Sounds like you've got alot on your shoulders but anyway I'm going to call it day later."
As I walked back to my room I wondered if I should have asked her to join my quest for the demon's horn. Then again I can ask her later, maybe I'll ask that kid Soul, and the last minute Gryffindor too. A full blooded demon which takes the form of a human has a pair of horns that allow them to use their powers easily. Full blooded demons haven't been seen in a thousand years they've been in hell all this time. Not even the ministry can accuses it, not that they want to. What I'm chasing is a rumor it was said that if a demon loses their horns their memories and powers are left inside of it and if a human should wear these horns they would get ultimate power. This is just a rumor of course demon horns are hard to get off even after a demon is dead. Even the power hungry Voldemort wouldn't dare chase after a pair.
Though ultimate power is not what I'm after and I'm not after just any horns, I'm after a specific pair I doubt their here but I can at least find the means to locate them.
I wonder if Polaris would be interested in my quest for the horns. I hoped so because I'm going to need all the help I could get.
I got into my PJ's and looked in the mirror. On my naked right arm was a tattoo is black letters that said ALTAIR then I went to bed. There sure are alot of interesting people in this place. Maybe my first year wasn't going to be as boring as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

`Looks like I've got a lot ahead of me...` I sighed, remembering the recent display of hatred that Slytherin had to offer. `That boy...that smell on him is familiar...Malfoy! Now I remember, Hagrid and I met the boy's father one day. If there was anyone more evil than that man, I haven't seen them yet, and hopefully never will...I wonder if I can do this...` I followed the Slytherin prefect deftly, absentmindedly memorizing the password to enter the Slytherin house common room. Walking to my room, I could feel the curious glare of everyone's eyes on me as I entered. Almost immediately after I stepped out of the entrance, three boys blocked me from my room. `Of course, guess he figures he may as well be the boss around here since his father is so famous...`

Draco and his two cronies were all staring at me as though attempting to peer through my skin. "So..." began Draco in his snobbish, commanding tone. "I hear it took you quite a long time to be sorted. What was the hold up? Did that stupid hat try and put you in all the other idiotic houses? If it did you were smart in refusing the-" Before he could finish, I cut him off. "Nope, not at all." He paused, confused as he processed what I said. "What?" He asked, leaning towards me as though he didn't hear right. "It didn't seem to think I was fit for any house, in fact, if I remember, he said basically I'm almost a house unto myself. But he asked me to join Slytherin, so I did. Can I go to my room now?" I said frankly, and gently brushed passed them without waiting for an answer. All three of them seems stumped, and so completely perplexed by my answer that they didn't bother to stop me.

`What, doesn't anyone ever just give a straight answer anymore?` It didn't make sense, but the Sorting Hat did say that Slytherin wasn't all it used to be, so I tried not to judge. `I gazed out the window next to my bed, looking up toward the stars. `Thinking about how bad things actually are, I'm not sure I can do what the hat wants me to...I'll do my best, but...will it be enough?` I watched the night pass slowly, only getting ready and going to bed once I felt tired. `I guess all the excitement of today wore me out more than usual...I don't like to sleep...I never know when I'll wake up, or more importantly...where...` I pondered today's happenings as I slowly faded into sleep......
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm

I watch the sky and look at the night sky longing to go back home....... 'I can technically go home and sleep with the animals.....' I thought 'But then I might be late for my first class to start....' I got dressed in my pajamas that had a match that only my future boyfriend would wear "Hopefully...... Hopefully......" I looked at the neatly made bed and couldn't stop myself and jumped on it for the longest time then got under the blankets and went to sleep with Samantha and baby by my side........

**Morning**
I bolted upward screaming "Oh my god!!!" I shouted scared like all hell was after me "OH good it was only a nightmare....although I think my scream might've woken the whole school up.......crap..." Baby licked my hand which was covered in sweat..... great....... I sat there gasping for breath unable to get and sustain a full breath of air..... I finally got my breath back and hurriedly took a shower and got dressed in a black and red plaid skirt with a black corset top that had lace at where the bust was My black combat boots complimented the fishnet stockings I wore, Black lipstick, Black nail polish, and black Eyeliner made my eyes look fierce. To add the finishing touch was the house tie I stuck my wand into my hair as a hair pin instead of my Black Lolita hat. "There I'm done...." I bursted out of my room First one ready before all the other girls were even beginning I nodded at them as I left the house room "Good morning lady Polaris how ar--- Good gracious child what on earth are you wearing?!" the Picture frame lady chided "Are you sure you should wear that?!" "This is my signature outfit even though I don't act the part....." I say in my defense "I'm great this morning by the way and yes I am sure I am going to wear this." I ran down the stairs happy to help out in any way shape or form as I ran down the steps I ran into the Malfoy kid again 'Great JUST what I really needed to start my morning!' I though sarcastically 'Oh well...Let him throw the first punch!' I jumped down the last four steps and landed perfectly on my feet in front of Malfoy "My bad....." I said and walked into the halls of the great hall "I'm SO not in the mood to argue Malfoy!" I say easily not even putting any spice on that comment I looked at him a while then turned and sat down at the gryffendor table not paying attention to what went on around me Malfoy said nothing and continued to say nothing it wasn't bothering me in the least!
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I woke up that morning really tired. I lazily put my robes on, I'm not exactly a morning person. Like a zombie I walked into the grand hall and without looking I somehow found Polaris. I sat by her side and noticed Soul and that late griffydore haven't arrived yet. I wanted to introduce myself to them before our first class. Sighing I turned to Polaris.
"Morning Polaris," I said.
That's when I noticed her outfit and it caught me off guard so reacted like this.
"WHAT the hell! What did you do to Polaris?"
I don't mind the gothic outfits if fact I think thier cool. I just was not expecting cute, innocent, Polaris to dress like that in the morning.
After I calmed myself down I asked her what her first class was. I belived we'd had most of the same clases.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 am

*WHILE THEY'RE WAKING UP*

I stretched widely as I lay in the grass of the Forbidden Forest, sitting up and shaking a few leaves from my hair. I took a quick look at my surroundings and sighed. `I must have been dreaming again...this always happens when I dream...` I stood up, dusted myself off, and took a closer look at where I was. `Uh oh...I went pretty deep this time...normally I only go a mile or so...I don't even know where the castle is from here. I know the way to Hagrid's, but I've only lived there for most of my life.` I silently cursed myself for being what I am. `Damnit! Pretty soon I'm going to have to chain myself to my bed like I used to...oh, no that wouldn't work. The last time I did that I took my bed out the window with me. I had to fix it myself before Hagrid got back from another one of his trips.`

I shrugged, dismissing the thought. `Either way, I can't think about it now, I've got to find the castle before breakfast is done.` I scanned the area once more and found the tallest tree I could. I gathered my strength, my eyes turning a deeper blue as I did so, and jumped half-way up the tree. Grabbing a branch and swinging up onto it, I steadied myself and grimaced. `I hate doing this, but at least I'm holding back as much as possible...even then, it's still just plain stupid...ah I can't think about this!` I shook my head and quickly scaled the tree, reaching the top in a few seconds and looking around. "There it is!" I said aloud, spotting the castle far north of where I was. `Least I know where north is.` Still using as little strength as possible, I leaped from tree to tree, speeding towards the castle as fast as I would allow without drawing any more out.

*AFTER ALTAIR AND POLARIS REACH THE GREAT HALL*

I reached the castle grounds within a few minutes, I paused on a tree just on the edge of the forest, slightly panting from the rush. `Damn...in any case, I suppose it beats trying to make it back on foot like a normal person.` I leaped down and hit the ground running. Once I reached the castle I nimbly climbed the walls, hoping I wouldn't be noticed by anyone in the Great Hall. `Last thing I need is a panic about a student climbing the castle...they won't know it's me because of the windows, but they'll still see my shadow.` But I didn't stop, reaching the window I assumed was the one I climbed out of. Luckily, it was, seeing as it was still open and the curtains were ruffled. I slipped in, got dressed, and hurried down to the Great Hall, restraining myself once more so my eyes returned to their normal color. `That would have sucked if I missed breakfast. I can't survive without food for too long!`.....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 pm

"WHAT the hell! What did you do to Polaris?" Altair shouted surprised

I laughed at her shock "Sorry about that I was so anxious about today I chose my outfit in the dark....... heh and when I got up and realized what I had picked out I just shrugged and went with it......" I replied calmly to her out burst then whispered to her ear "Plus Malfoy hasn't been able to say anything nor has he been able to take his eyes off me at all this morning!" I Smiled and Nodding my head towards Malfoy for her to look at him.... I couldn't stop myself but I yawned and stretched out my stiff muscles as I did that I fell out of the bench and laughed after I hit the floor. "Oopsie my bad!" I laughed at my clumsiness and asked her while I was still on the floor "Hey Altair...... Want to go outside for a bit?! I bet It's nice and sunny and has a cool breeze too!!" I got up and went outside that's when I noticed Malfoy had followed us 'God what does he want?!' I thought angrily 'WHY THE HELL IS HE FOLLOWING US?!' I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and tripped and smacked into a boy with black hair and a scar on his head..... "Oops sorry about that!" I said making my apology known "I tripped is all......" O//////O I blushed and ran outside hurriedly making sure my face wasn't being seen by anyone once outside I shouted "GOD I AM SUCH AN IDIOT AROUND BOYS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

Soulbound

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I had just reached the door to the Great Hall when I spotted Polaris and Altair leaving, with Malfoy tailing close behind. `That's funny, what does Malfoy want with them?` Curious, I decided to see where they were headed. Careful not to be spotted, I followed them out onto the grounds and watched them closely. I saw Polaris heading straight for another student with messy black hair and glasses. `Be careful!` But I couldn't do anything without making my presence known, so I had to see her trip and fall. `Ouch...bet that hurt.` As she got up, I noticed her pause. `Probably giving her apology, heh.` But just as suddenly as she had hit the student, she bolted, running across the grounds as fast as she could.

`What the..?!` I quickly ran after her, careful to keep hidden and unnoticed. I stopped when she stopped. Suddenly she sreamed, "GOD I AM SUCH AN IDIOT AROUND BOYS!!!" My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, and I staggered slightly. `She sure can scream...wow.` I cautiously walked up to her, and asked tentatively, "Why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

As Polaris ran off after running into the kid with glasses, I chased after her.
"Wait for me Polaris," I cried.
As I went after her I suddenly thought what if that kid was the infamous Harry Potter? Polaris attracts some interesting people.
"GOD I AM SUCH AN IDIOT AROUND BOYS!!!" she screamed.
"Why do you say that?" said the tall first year i think his name was Soul.
"yeah why do you say that?" I commented "Your doing better then me I can't talk to guys, mostly because they think I'm a guy but that's beside the point. But you should relax more especially since you have Altair on your side."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:25 am

"Why do you say that?" said Soul.
"yeah why do you say that?" I commented "Your doing better then me I can't talk to guys, mostly because they think I'm a guy but that's beside the point. But you should relax more especially since you have Altair on your side."

"Because I can't talk to them.....I end up just making a fool out of myself!!!" I shouted at no one but myself "I can barley even talk to you soul.......without my heart beat getting extremely fast...... I've never been able to talk to guys.....Mean one's YES nice guys NO WAY AT ALL....." I stumbled on my sentences "So that's how the goth prep sinks?!" Malfoy shouted at me taking all of us off guard I let my emotions out which caused my hair color to change to a blueish green "That whole goth look doesn't prove anything! You may seem dark and brooding on the outside but on the inside you're just a weak little crybaby girl!!" My hair suddenly changed from the green blue to a blood red color and I was pissed "SHUT UP YOU BLOODY FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!" I shouted my aura and magic growing more and more powerful "YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKING MOMMA'S BOY YOU WOULDN'T LAST A DAY IN THE MUGGLE WORLD IF SHE WEREN'T THERE WITH YOU!!!!!!" "Like you would know......" He said and started to walk away "I don't want to be seen with the likes of you....." "At least you had a mother that raised you........" I said my hair finally mixed colors of blue, red, and black "I had an uncle who was an abusive drunk and an Aunt who was a drug addict!!!!" I walked up to him and punched him in his eye then hid behind Altair and cried on her shoulder so that I wasn't seen by anyone else who would use this against me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter RPG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter RPG!!   Harry Potter RPG!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter RPG!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: