Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and the Beast remake!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 pm

"oh its you and well its just not the time to go say hi yet" said paku to the class president and then ran off to his castle to think.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I can't believe it he ignored me again. Though it looked like he had a lot on his mind though. Mika has that look too sometimes and that's why they need each other. I wish I could tell them they don't have to face their problems alone I wish and that they could face them together. But I'm not that strong of a person not at all. How could I possibly help them when I can't even figure out my own problems. The best I could is get them to go out that way they could help each other.
When Paku left I walked home alone.

That night I laid in my bed and took an antidepressant. I wouldn't be able to dream but that's what I wanted I just knew I was going to have that nightmare again. The one with and empty desk and note with an explanation of death. Sometimes there's a big pool of blood on the floor. That gruesome image I can never get out of my head.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I tried to go back to sleep but not able to. I end up staying up looking up at the ceiling worried about WHY the memory came back at all. Maybe it was because my sisters came back or maybe what they said about momma and what they told me?????? I am so confused why did that happen?! I'm so lost.....But my love for roses won't die or wither with my confusion...... "ARUGH!!! This makes me so mad!!!!"I shouted in my room I looked at my clock and realized it was 5am "HOLY CRAP I'M LATE!!!!" I rushed to get dressed in a long flowing red silk dress and nice comfortable shoes and raced to the garden. There I could think without being bothered, I started the weeding then got the water pail and started to water the roses. Weeds those evil things!! they poison my gardens! "Great! There's more weeds here than ever!!! What happened?!" I grumbled to myself confused but loving "Wow what have you guys been attracting?" I asked the roses......
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm

"They have been atracting the lillirose bug, they only flock to a garden taken care of with the upmost love and care, they say one lillirose bugs tear can cure any deseese or curse of natural bounds, but i also here that it can make a relationship ever lasting
if it gives the Couple its ruby tears." Said paku as he jumped from the roof of the neerest bulding.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 pm

"Really?" I asked slightly confused "What if I'm not dating anyone at the moment? What will happen then?" I hope it'll be a good thing...... I want to have a relationship with no secrets and no troubles.... But then again I know that a relationship with out problems can't happen. I wish that would happen..... I wish 'he' would ask me out and soon! I'm in love with him and he doesn't know it...... I know Zonai watches me sometimes but I haven't seen him as of lately. I miss him.... He's been m crush since I came here.........I made this garden not only for myself but for my love of him as well. I want him to know about my love but what should I do????
Back to top Go down
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 am

I was walking from the library to the vending machines. I had been studying the past while, and I was hungry. I heard Mika talking in her garden, and stuck my head out the door. "Mika? Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:59 am

"Mika? Can I talk to you?" Zonai asked

I nodded and got up from my position and walked over o him "Yes you may...." I said curiously "What is it you needed Zonai?" I looked at the garden and sighed heavily......'It's gonna take a while to get all of those weeds out again...... And I thought I made sure they got a good coating of weed begone...... oh well' I followed Zonai to where he wanted to talk when we got there he went silent and I felt my cheeks go red as Momo sat on my shoulder "Mistress why aren't you in the garden?" She asked quietly "Why are we so far away from our home?" I remained silent throughout her questions
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:02 pm

I knew Mika and Paku where at the garden so I went to check on their progress. They were talking about ever lasting relationships and roses. Great! Maybe they don't need me after all.
That's when this stud with an eye patch came up and asked Mika to talk to him. Oh no. This guy was pretty cute, Paku has to get his freaking act together.
I decided to approach him after Mika and the mystery guy left. Then I hit Paku on the hit.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked "You seriously need to get your act together. Mika just left with a really cute guy, when a girl like that has options she's not going to wait around for you. Come on Paku go on and ask her on date or something."
Back to top Go down
Eveimei

Eveimei

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I led Mika to the vending machines. "Do you want anything?" Buying myself an energy water and trail mix, I slid down the wall to sit. "Well, I've had a crush on you for a very long time, and I was just wondering if you had any feelings for me..." I trailed off, shaking my hair over my good eye again. It was a habit when I was shy or thinking. I stood up to throw out my trash, then stood a few feet in front of her with my hands behind my back, left hand gripping right wrist. I stared at the floor, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well, I've had a crush on you for a very long time, and I was just wondering if you had any feelings for me..." Zonai asked

'WHOA!! THIS IS A LOT TO TAKE IN!!' I thought super fastly 'I've been waiting for this to happen since I saw him.......' I walked up to him closer and closer until I became within an inch of him I leaned in and kissed his cheek and said "I've liked you since I first came to this school...." blushed then ran back to the garden "YES I DID IT!!! I AM HAPPY!!!" I ran until I got to the garden and danced a dance I knew in the back of my head unable to explain where it came from (swaying from side to side like folklore dancing)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Well im not aloud to say anything im forbidden and i dont care." said paku But though the exact opposit "i care but its not my place" then ran off to his castle.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Special Announcements
I just got back from NDK and it was a blast I'll post the photos on facebook and here.
Also, I found out about two really awesome events that I think we should organise a group and attend. First is the grand opening of an anime shop in Colorado springs
Its called rainy day anime here's the link to the site www.raindayanime.com. Their having a grand opening part on October 16 from 10am- 10 pm they have sales on anime and if you dress up you get free pocky and ramune. If you guys are interested in getting a get together for this e-mail me @ malfina3@comcast.net or PM me. I can provide rides.

The next order of business is that NDK is having a costume ball on new years. I was thinking we could get a hotel room for this here's the website for more info. www.NDKNYE.org

Also, I was also going to try to organise a group to go to wasabi con and next years NKD please mail me if your interested. And you must cosplay for all of these event's as your rp over lord I command you.

sincerely,

Your RP Overlord (Yes that is what I'm calling myself now)
Hydra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast remake!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: