Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Capri was then wondering outside of Lelou's house. wearing bit weird...stuff on him. Then he thought, was it ok to be here.. He knew he coulden't forget that Ceceily invited him, but it was like entering into lelou's geass.

"sign,, i gues ill have to leave." capri mumbled.

He walked back from lelou's house, then he was stopped by some maid. holding a shurikan on her right and weirng some kind of ninja uniform.

"..who are you maid san?" capri said as he gigled

"... mun dop mu yung! (no words, for no words spoken) " she charged at capri

He simply dogged all the attacks, then he hit her arm, making her drop shurikan, and he picked it up and made a stance.

"don't know who you are, but im sure in a bad mood" capri said as he laughed little freakely..
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Cecily looked around but Capri wasn't there she sighed. She was sad that he didn't come she really wanted to talk to him. Then pulled herself together and thought "whatever Cecily wants she gets."
On que she heard capri outside.
"..who are you maid san?" capri said as he gigled
Capri, well that was weird and convent. She ran outside to meet him but was stopped by the maid with the shurikan. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder.
"Capri-chan why are there so many people after you?" she asked.
She doged one attack and said "and why am I always in the middle of it all."
The ninja/maid threw her shurikan at Cecily seeing her as the primary target and Capri as secondary. However, that was mistake. (Capri's responce)
"What the hell is going on around here," said Cecily "I've been chased by soliders, went on a unwanted ride on a nightmare, and I fainted and I still don't know why I'm stuck in this."
She started feeling sick again, no not again. 'Pull yourself together Cecily.''
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Capri backed up, and shot 3 bullets, with quick emotion. and one baraly managed to hit the maid- san.

"i guess you weren't tough after all !" he said to her.

then he saw Cecily,

"sorry im late i was about to pull out present from my poket, but that maid san saw it as weapon, and i guess she wants me dead now XD could you tell her to stop?"
he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

"Yeah ok," said Cecily "Um he's with us you can stop whatever your doing now."
The maid did and aplogised to Capri.
"There you are I've been meaning to talk to you," said Cecily "I mean why the hell are all these people after you?"
She started feeling even worse now like she was going to faint again but she pulled herself together in order to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends   Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Disaster:Can Lelouch protect his friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: