Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Cat and the prince of hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 pm

So they split into groups X, XI, and Skeliton Solder were together. XI thanked the heavens and every god in the Hindu reilgion that she didn't get paired with Lin alone.
"So Mekeal you seem like an awsome soldier," said Xena " why don't you tell me a little more about yourself."
"Sorry but I barely know you," said Mekeal. As they countined to drive they were silent until Lin got bored.
"So Xena we should let Mekeal take care of genocide so we can be alone," he said.
"Sure pal but it's your life," said Xena.
"Is this the guy your married to?" said a confused Mekeal.
"No."
X looked at XI confused and was about to say somthing when his hot co-worker shot him a look.
So they countined to drive little did they know they were driving strieght into genocide's trap.

IN the mean time this is what I think train would be doing at this time.
"Hey waitress more milk please," said Black cat.
"Train, I have to pay for that and we're running out of money as it is," said Sev.
Eve quietly reads her new book.
Thus, all is well here.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

So they split into groups X, XI, and Skeliton Solder were together. XI thanked the heavens and every god in the Hindu reilgion that she didn't get paired with Lin alone.
"So Mekeal you seem like an awsome soldier," said Xena " why don't you tell me a little more about yourself."
"Sorry but I barely know you," said Mekeal. As they countined to drive they were silent until Lin got bored.
"So Xena we should let Mekeal take care of genocide so we can be alone," he said.
"Sure pal but it's your life," said Xena.
"Is this the guy your married to?" said a confused Mekeal.
"No."
X looked at XI confused and was about to say somthing when his hot co-worker shot him a look.
So they countined to drive little did they know they were driving strieght into genocide's trap.

IN the mean time this is what I think train would be doing at this time.
"Hey waitress more milk please," said Black cat.
"Train, I have to pay for that and we're running out of money as it is," said Sev.
Eve quietly reads her new book.
Thus, all is well here.

At first, Revi (Mekael) stepped on trap, it was c4 under. He managed to doged it quickely, however he wasn't sure that chornos could doge it, so he went super fast, throwing C4 before it has exploded. As Chronos was watching explosives explode out of the sky, they felt confused. But that wasn't all, Revi managed to throw them at the exact spot the other assissins were hiding at. So i twas kinda like two for one.

"...okey i admit im bored" said Lin

"indeed" said XI with little odd face..

"amm... hey Revi, why did u need us any way??" Lin asked

"if i go down, then its your turn" revi whispered

it was confusing how could guy like this fall? to the non method SUPER SONIC? i mean this guy was super fast, fast enough that no one could even touch him. But time was running out. And there they were infront of the Castle. And there awaited other chronos members.

"Hey HEy what took you so long? " said Jenos

"lets go" said revi ignoring jenos

But as soon as they entered, some kind of wood flew straight through some of the erasier's head. As they went down, Jenos used the strings to cover the area, while XI charged to see what was going on.

"... all clear?" said XI

"look out" said Revi

sudden impact sharp as edge of the blade, the flore was cut like a butter. and there he was, the a tall guy with sunglassis on brown hair covering his forhead, wearing cape.

"im sorry to say this but, you are all going to die here" said this weird dude

"Shut up" XI said

she jumped , charged force all around her fest, it was wind cutting attack. As it impacted this dude, smokes appeared and when it was cleared XI was supprised just freaking out.... Her fest was actually stopped by this dude by his hand. Even though his hands were bleading because of the impact, it wasn't gone. It was supprising fact that some one actually stopped Xena's fest. but he was that strong.

"hey Xena we'll leave this flore to you" said Revi

Xena fell, saying "what??" but before she knew they were already long gone to higher ground. well... good thing was this dude was freaked out as well, before he knew every one passed him. sudden panic made him armless. But it was his mistake. She was all ready loaded. Her loaded punch went through straight to this dude's heart. and before he could counter attack she smashed his heart making him simply dead.

"Now im pissed that those guys" Xena said

when she was upstairs, she saw one of the numbers. She was actually was about to punch that dude for leaving her down alone. but it was Lin! she quickely stopped her punch trying to explain to Lin, but he was unconscience. As she walked in she saw all the other members Knocked out to the wall. and only guy standing on her side was Revi (mekael). Number 1 was bearly standing on her on, as she carryed Number 2 on her shoulders. Jenos was trying to move his legs but it wouldent. And while no one was able to battle, Revi signed...

"aww comon guys i thought you were better then this." he said

"Revi what the fuck have you done now????" Xena said

"nothing it was all that 'chick's falt WATCH OUT!" REvi said

before she knew she was punched by some one else, some force it was, but it was no match for Xena's true power. SHe back flipped and made her stance but she still coulden't see anything. While Mekael was busy dogging attacks (even with super speed he has limits) Xena was now confused. ANd while she was stilling around doing nothing another punch came from below. -bamm- Xena felt as if her chin was broke. But as she bleeded little on her mouth, her eyes changed. She was focused now. However she still coulden't see anything comming in. she made her defence waiting for a chance of their appearence. then Revi came by

"Hey XI WHATS UP XD" revi said as he made a cat face from black cat

"..what does it look like ??" Xena responsed as she breath hardly.

"okey ill hold 13 off, and can u give a your punch when i say so?" revi said

"what ever im busy douging!" Xena said as she took another hit from no where

"GIVE A FREAKING PUNCH FOWORD NOW!" revi yelled

sudden panic, she punched thin air. but it felt different this time. it felt as if she actually hited something. and as the smokes cleared out, she saw somekind of freak monster. She freaked out and when she screamed, it caused them to stop..

" ;....ammm holy cow" Xena said

"hey yo... keep punching XD" revi said

there was like 54 of them standing for a second when she killed one. and a second later they were all gone once again. And as Xena punched on the mark that Ravi gave. one by one, they were knocked out. And in a dizzi moment, Xena thought to her self. Wait so was Mekael douging all the attacks from these freaks all this time???? okey thats just freaky owo... it wasn't long before they were all dead. And while Revi was trying to open the door to the next stage Xena was trying to help lin get up. But they didn't had much time, they herd a lots of people comming up from downstairs.

"gah, its no use i think my leg is broken, go had without me ill take care of this from here go had without me" Lin said

"but...." Xena said

"i'll stay and make sure he lives " jenos said with a wink to Xena

"all rite stand back people owo" revi said

explosives were underneeth the door.. ready to be exploded. and when it was it showed the path to the next level. and they kept on moving. on third flore, the monster freaks were there again, using TRANSE it was hard to move on.

"i've got this, go had" said Number 2

"...." Xena didn't say anything.

on the last flore, there was the boss. long hair blond, that reached flore and BLACK CAT was all ready there aiming a gun at him. and so were his crew. As Revi waved at black cat, black cat staired at revi

"you... you were suppose to be dead!" Train said

"Back in flash Train owo" Said revi

"what ever im going to get this guy so i can get the money to pay for the milk owo!" Black cat said as he charged tword this boss.

One hit, that was all black cat was flying. He bumped on the wall and pass through to the out side castle. IT was that much power. even though black cat shot during his flight, it didn't affect the boss. infact he used gun to deflect the bullets. When he loughed it gave revi creeps.

"im the head of Genocide. people call me ...augh!" he said

before he could finish his speech, or more like intro. He was punched by Revi. but it didn't had affect on him, or now was it?

"heh,, my skins can mot be even pearced by...WHATTTT" his face was actually cutted little bit.

"10230204.32 Kilometers per .03 second... yeah, im sure you can react fast enough." Revi said.

"damm you..." the boss said.

"hey Xena i actually want to see what you've got owo show me your skills if you don't mind?" said Revi

"....ammm how about no? i think you can take care of this dude?" said Xena

",,,,well too bad im going to sleep , well its more like have to if i don't ill die slowly owo.. so you take it fro,...m....h...e......r..............e......" and Revi went to sleep

"...omg wth?" Xena was confused

while Xena was supprised , the boss approched to her ready to slash her in half. and Revi sleeping, she was only one left to take care of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Damn them all! Of course she could take this loser on but hey they could have offered her some help. And why is she the one always left in the dark? Well she'll just have to punch it out of Revi later.
"Ha a girl is going to fight me," said the boss as he slashed his sword at her.
"Hey now I'm a women not a girl pal," replied XI and she blocked the attck with Hella.
She counter attack with pounch that he barly manged to dogde. So they kept going like this she attcked he dogded not making another move. There was no way she could like this forever. Since his was a good fighter why is he dogding her attacks instead of going for his own?
Then she relised that he was waiting for an opening so that gave her a plan.
She instanly created an opening for her oppnent. As expected the boos slashed his sword at her. Then SLASH. She let the sword slash her a bit so she could make her killing move. One mega punch right through the chest.
As she pulled her hand out the boss fell down and Revi woke up. He clapped and said "Great job Xena but that's what I expected from the prince of hell."
"Don't call me Xena."
"But Lin calls you that all the time besides it's your name."
"Lin is an annoying brat and your one to talk REVI."
"Point taken."
Her wound started to hurt but she couldn't let Revi know that. She put her hand on her side quietly trying to stop the bleeding. She hoped he didn't notice. A number can take care of herself.
Revi did notice but just before he could say something he heard an evil laugh. When the figure appeared out of the shadows XI quickly looked at the corpse she just killed. It was there alright so who is this. Shock came over the two assains because out of the shadows came the boss Xena just killed.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Revi knew from the first view, those two weren't just assassins. they were PRO and he could smell the blood on their body from that far away. But for now, Revi could care less. He ran to xena and took out his first aid kit. As he pulled up Xena's cloths just enough so that he could see the would Xena gave him a punch.

"what the hack are you doing" Xena said as she moved back with little blush on her face

"..quit moveing ,, it would only reopen your wound" Revi said

Revi knew he was going to get punched once more, so he ignored it, just focused on Xena's wound. After He rapped bandage around her body to make sure it doesn't open again, Xena asked whith a curious face.

"so, are you doctor or somekind? my would doesn't bleed any more.." Xena said

"Was, but basically i wasn't good enough to save a dead to walk ^^" Revi said

Xena fell thinking 'how the hack are you suppost to save a dead?' but what ever, he helped her once, so she was on debit. but he said don't mind it, he said it was pay back for the helping him with the mafia dudes. However it wasn't over and they knew it. the two assassins were standing there looking downwords thinking they are better.

"amm.. so why the hack did you two poped out of that dudes body?" Revi asked

And out of no where, one of the assassins went inside to the Xena's shadow.

"what the hack???" Xena said

She was shaking for moment,, then she attacked Revi. He wasn't thinking much, so he moved little late. it cost him his left arm, however he was able to fix it. he was shocked , Xena is now one of Genocide??

"hey Xena snap out of it." Revi said

"...." Xena just growled.

".....if you don't snap out of it i might do something to your body.." Revi said

"..." she said

"fine lets see you not snapping out of it even if i make you NAKED OWO" Revi said

"...WHAT!!!!!! YOU DUMB TWIT! " Xena yelled out punching Revi

".....owwwww heh, i see you are back to your conscience XD" said Revi bleeding all over the place.

the shadow on Xena's body was actually supprised it didn't know what Xena was that much strong. But thinking about it for second, it wasn't that bad. The Guy who had speed was now unbattleable because of her punch, so it would be 2-1. So the Assissin kicked out of the Shadow.

"XD Go Xena go if you beat them then ill give you a hug owo" Revi said

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE BEFORE THEY DO? " Xena said

"...NoPE ILL REFUSE XD you better watch out owo because i can't save you twice from that attack.." Revi said with sudden seriousness on his face.

it was a fact that they were able to go inside of some one else's body and control it, but at this time they weren't thinking of that so it was ok. Xena was ready to rock with her Hella on. without knowing, the Assissns jumped and attacked! it was now furious game!

"so, who would like to get their ass kicked now? " Xena said with a cute look on her face
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:52 am

Xena pound the crap out the attackers. However, no matter how hard she punched it didn't seem to effect them. Time for plan B.
With all her might she punched the ground creating a fissure heading stright towards the attackers and elimatnting them.
"Always wanted to try that," said Xena.
"Great job Xena," said Revi.
"And where were you?"
"Cheering you on."
"Damnit your worse then Lin."
Just then the ground started to shake.
"Whoa was this from my attack?" said Xena.
"No but I have a bad feeling. Xena run."
"Call me eleven damnit."
Suddenly the ground fell apart and the assains fell into a secret room.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Well, Revi was preety much done for, he was chearing from back because Xena was the one who hit him so hard that his head was injured and his leg was parallized for moment. Well, he fell with the assassins. While other chronos members was done with the other freakey monsters, they were right by Xena

"so what happened here..?" said Number 1

"am...it wasnt me ;_;..." Xena said with a low voice

"..ammm is it me or is that Revi down there ?" Lin said

"....(holy crap i totly forgot about him..)" Xena thought

"okey i've got this ill go down there and get him out" Jenos said

"...(yay XD) oh any way, where are the other members? it seem to be short on little." Xena said

"they were trapped and taken to some where else... well more like their body parts were taken.." Number 1 said

"...what?? what for?" Xena asked

"thats why we are here for.. to get answers" Number 1 said

While jenos went down to darkness, Chronos members were resting as much as they can. When jenos hit the ground Revi was eathing apples. Jenos fell..

"well there is nothing to do down here and my leg isn't working so owo mind taking out first kid from my left bag and help me heal my head injury? XD" Said Revi with bleeding tons owo

"ok ok i've got ya " Jenos said

While jenos was putting bandage around Revi's head, Revi saw weirdest thing on earth. The Assissins were still alive. and not only that they were saying something. At same time chronos members up stairs were underattacked.

"oh crap,,, i better hurry this up" Jenos said

"i've got it from here go up there and help them" Revi said

"ok.. if you say so." Jenos said and he jumped to get up there.

"so? whats up with you two. Don't even try to say your are both done for." Revi said

"We are Souls of this battle feld. this place is forbitten for humans to enter.. but our body has Rotten, so we decided to chose a human to protect this place, and then Genocide showed up. They said they will protect this place, but they gave us nothing but discrace. Untill now, we decided to make you an traget that could protect this place now.. hold still" it said

"ammm.. how bout no? " Revi said.

He coulden't went supersonic, but he was fast enough, they coulden't even catch his speed. And slowly they slowed down

"what the hack? that all you've got?" Revi said

"ok.. we will not target you to control you. but we beg you to be our host, for many years we never seen any one that fast. You have right to claim us. Please before we dissapear make us your servents. we don't want to dissapear without nothing behind us. for them to clame that weapon." it said

"fine do what ever you want." Revi said

as they enter the Revi's body, he knowledged all the facts about this place, and knowledged something that he didn't actually wanted. He stepped foword to the some kind of wall and pressed some button and as it opened there was the weapon. It was more like a light. when he holded it, it became what ever he wished. For now he made it look like a glove.

"wait wait it was secrat for that to stay in here. Its not for you to use it" it said

"its nothing but a thing that calls blood to this place. im going to ask someone to break this thing, till then ill carry it with me." Revi said

Revi jumped really high and knocked down one of the freaks that Chronos numbers were dealing with. It was really fearful attack, so bd that the other freaks coulden't even move because of it.

"Revi you are ok !!" Xena said

for somereason, Revi didn't seem to be happy to be back.

"Hey number 1 why don't you tell your crew that you weren't here for Genocide?" Revi said

"..(seemed shock for second) i..i have no idea what you are talking about." Number 1 said

(he yells) "You #($@$ you were the one who called us here without knowing that it was only for your desire!" Revi said

"...it seemes you've obtained it.. and knows why we are actually here" Number 1 said

"yeah i @#@#$# did. and i can't wait to punch you with this " Revi said with the angry voice

As all the other members covered Number 1, Revi was looking downwords and Fury over took him.

"Zees whats wrong with you man?" said jenos

"Do you know why we are here?" said Revi

"..nope why don't you explain to us?" Xena said

"Number 1 is here to claim that power that could control half of the world" Creed shown up out of no where and said

"Yea, because of that #$@$% half of my men are dead and so as theirs." Revi said

"...i... didn't wanted to lose that power, if i had not done what i have done, then genocide could have acheaved it and.." Number 1 said

"SHUT UP" Revi said

"genocide was actually one who was protecting this place, and they didn't care about the power, because they were controlled by two assassins that Xena seen." Creed said

"..how did you know my name?" Xena said

"i've been in the chronos i know lot of stuff." creed said

"we are done here lets leave creed" Revi said

"For you always XD" creed said

"Wait we are not...!" Number 1 said

For second that room was full of FEARS out of Revi's eyes, that no one could actually move and IT formed terrifying Sword that could have sliced Number 1's head at a second. And they jumped off of the castle, and as they did Number 1 crouched down. As black cat kicked back in, asking what happened, they had no word to explain such stuff. So they went on thinking that genocide was done and not knowing that chronos has lost huge respect twords Number 1.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: The magicain and the prince team up   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:45 pm

XI knew what Sulfiria was trying to do. She was just trying to protect the world from a power that could potentially destroy the world. However, she made the mistake of not telling her men (and women) about this.So it was a long trip back to HQ. Everyone was recovering their injuries and genocide was forgotten and Chronos went back to stopping Mafia's and the Apostles of the stars. Revi was ignored for now.
XI however was not pleased. She preferred the weird kid that she met in the ally not the Revi that told off Sulfira. Plus, she hadn't gotten that drinking contest she wanted.
There was only one thing left to do. Go get him and pound him senseless.
So she requested vacation time. Yes even hired assassins get vacations. She decided to start her search at the bar where she met him, there's bound to be someone who knew him there.
Just as she was about to leave X came running up to her.
"Hey Miss. Xena where are off to?" he asked.
"Getting some unfinished business taken care of," she replied.
"With Revi right? Let me come with you then."
"What?"
"Let me come with you. A lovely lady such as yourself can't go alone. Who knows what kind of losers will be attracted to you."
"I already have a loser attracted to me and his name is Lin Shaolee."
"His name is? Hey you don't have to be so cruel."
"Ok fine let's go Magicain."
"Yay I knew you'd cave."
Annoyed Xena went on her search for Revi to teach him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:38 pm

After Revi was done with the Chronos, he went straight to bar. He didn't had any more choice, and just blamed it all on how it sucks to be a human being on this earth. He was tired of telling people stuff and tired of fools who kept demanding power. He was So drunk that no one actually thought he was a man any more. He was just a kid who has speed, but no one actually knows what his going through. Then Chronos numbers entered the bar. If it was him not drunk, he would have knocked those who ever entered and make a fight but, he was very much drunk. and with little laughing he said

"HA i be chronos fools can't even out drink me "

"...oh yeah? lets see who that fool really is?" Lin said

"Oh is it the chick that i had crush on and the guy who didn't do nothing on the battle field because of stupit boss." Revi said

"YOU ARE ON!" Lin said

They kept drinking, but as lin staired at Revi, he had this sad look on this face, but trying to cover with alcohol. Anyway, he was down! And revi was still standing. Then with studden attack from Xena. One of the Assissins came out from Revi's arm and blocked it.

"Our master has no interests in fighting today, but if you demand so we will deal with you" it said

" ..what ever im just here so i can prove that i can out drink Revi" Xena said

"Hey, XD your welcome to bump in" Revi said

his face was all red and because of drinking it made him even pail. But his Red eyes and dark pink hair attracted many people, so it was really getting crouded. First of all Revi was short (little taller then black cat) and wearing Red cape with cross on his chest. IT made him looked like an adult but because he was actually short, no one thought so deepely. It was just an kid to mess around with. ANY way the drinking contast was on. And when they kept on drinking it was morning both in a sleep and so were every one else. As Revi saw Xena drunk and sleeping with little smile on her face, he closed his eyes as well.

" i wish this peaceful days never ends " Revi said.

Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 12333310
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Xena woke up with a headache and the disire to do nothing. Why did she think that was a good idea. She was the floor of a hotel room Lin checked into. She guessed he was to lazy to actuatlly put her on a bed. Revi was snozing nearby.
"Morning oh almighty drunk princess of the underworld," said Lin.
Normally she would have smacked him and come up with a come back but all she could mange was "Ugh."
"She speaks with such wisdom," he said.
"Shut up you bastard," shouted Xena.
Revi became semi consious and listen to thier conversation. Maybe she is married to him.
After Lin retrived some coffee for the two of them, a conversation arose.
"So what are you planning to do now?" asked Xena.
"It's a secret," said Revi. He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:51 am

All he've wanted to do now was get out of this headake. But where was he at!? He got the fact that he was on some kind of hotel, but it was not normal. He was supprised to see xena all rich and hanging around as if it was nothing.

"so Lin you do love her?" revi asked
"I'm sorry?!" lin said
"I mean you are like allways there whenever I see xena" revi said

Well Lin thought it was a joke but revi was serious.

" I've made up my mind .,. Hey xena , will you go out with me?"

And there she was shocked,.,
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 pm

At first Xena thought it was the booze but then she reilized Revi was serious.
What should she tell him? She liked Mekeal but for some strange reason she didn't want to go out with him.
Just tell him no then but then Lin would hear. Why did she care what Lin thought anyway? She could give him the I'm married excuse again he seemed to belive it the first time.
Lin was queitly waiting her answer and pretended like he wasn't interested.He did love her and he was ok if Xena said yes all he wanted was her to be happy. And to annoy her. Wink
"Sorry Revi I'm-," said Xena.
She was interupted by the assainsins coming out of Revi and they said "We have company."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm

"ok. you don't have to answer that one, besides LIN is in love with you" Revi sad

He jumped high to see what the hack is going on, and saw an army with snipers and high explocives. he thought it was nothing, thinking that chronos members can take care of this, but it wasn't that easy. First of all, he was in the hotel where numbers stayed, if he made the mess, it would cost the whole building. so he decided to just run.

"Well i m not part of Chronos members, so im off cya " Revi said

"capture him" some one said with women ish voice

Chronos members were all staying at the hotel. SO they fought. however they were captured in blink of an eye. it was no joke this guys were trained more then chronos members. Xena hold her stance and so as the Lin. But 20-2 was not good enough. Xena managed to took out some of the guys, but she ended up being captured. the bad thing was lin coulden't even manage 2. While they were holded to downstairs, they saw Tanks and loaded guns and high gun power. it was more like special force. And the main person who was controlling this was a Woman owo. She was in mid 10's and had a brown hair. Anyway they managed to capture Revi. But he was faking. After he knew what they are going to do with chronos numbers, he was about to leave. And then the girl came by from one of the forces and slapped him owo

"Revi you idiot!!!!" she yelled

"owwww who are you telling me that! wait... how did you know my name?" Revi said

"you don't remember me? its me you idiot!!!" she said

She was in mid 10's and had a pink hair. revi was actually shocked.

"....oh crap Ms. Delilah " revi backed off little bit

"i told you to just call me Delilah!" she smacked him

"...? revi who is she? " lin bumped in

"she is my boss and ex..." Revi said

All people fell.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:41 pm

WHAT THE HELL!
Xena was confused.
"So what the hell do you want with us?" asked Xena.
"I'm here to pick up Revi of course," she said.
"You can't pick me up I never asked," said Revi.
"Ok never mind," said Xena "Ok you can have Revi, can we go home please."
"XENA!"
"Sorry I've got to take you in too," said the lady.
"Wonderful." said Xena.
"Hey wern't there two of you?"
Xena quickly scanned around. Lin was no where in sight. Perfect he really is a magican.
She kept herself from smiling and said "No there was just me and Revi."
Revi looked at her confused. Then Xena gave him a hot wink.
"OK whatever take them back to HQ," said the lady "But Miss. Xena can talk to you."
"Your the one holding me hostage what."
"Well, your so beautiful what is your secret?"
"Why thank you its (Tells secret as revi's ex takes notes.) Revi stares and goes "What the hell".
As the two were taken into their hidout they were left alone in a room and one guard.
"So Lin got away coward," said Revi.
"Hey now don't call me a coward espescailly since I was plotting your escape," said the guard.
Revi looked confused. Lin torn off his disgusie and reviled himself.
"Surprised even I can't see through Lin's disguises," said Xena "I didn't even notice until your ex said something."
"So shall we go?" said Lin.
"Not until Revi tells us what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm

He was confused...? (even i am) He was now fighting his ex?..and why is Lin hideing behind the wall there.. and why doesn't any one sees him??

"wait~~~" revi yelled out..

He was scared for second... but also freaking out.. He could knock out this army in matter of seconds but he decided before he do that he ask what the hack is just going on!!!

"im not in charge of here..so who am i going to ask to?" he thought~
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:46 pm

"Great Mekeal doesn't even know whats going on," said Xena.
"Well let's just get out of here." said Lin.
"Not yet I want to know why they captured us. So just play our prison gaurd for a little while lover boy."
Lin's face went red "No look Xena, Revi was just jokeing I mean why would I fall for you. Your my co-worker. Not that your a loser or anything. I mean uh uh."
"Your blowing it," said Revi.
"Um Xena well I uh. Hey I think the dude outside wants to talk to me better not blow my cover later."
Lin walked out of the room. Xena started laughing. On the inside she wondered if Revi told the truth. She would think more into that later.
"So tell me a little bit more about your ex," she said "If you do I'll tell you whatever you'd like to know about me Wink."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"i was a solider once, but had bullet pass through my heart. While i was in the hospitle, getting my new heart. i met her. She was only a kid back then. i was only play mate to her, so i decided to hang around with her." Revi said

"any way, i was still a solider. but i think she fell for me. After i left the hospitle, she wispered me that she would some day be a general and i had to protect her." Revi finished his sentence

"and thats why we had this crush party.." Revi said

"ok its now your turn, why did you join chronos?" Revi asked
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 pm

"Everybody always asks that question," said Xena "Well to be honest I don't why I joined. When I was offered to position I was just a small town girl."
Revi raised an eye brow.
"Ha ha just kidding I was born in the city. When I was offered the position as an agent I was excited. I guess it was because of Sulfiria."
Revi looked confused.
"She's a strong, beautiful, and tough women. She's an inperation to all wemon. I wanted to show all the guys that all wemon are strong than them and it's true."
Revi sighed thinking why are girls like that.
"Anyway, it's my turn why did you choose a spear for your weapon. Tell me that and I'll tell you any dirty little you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:22 pm

"ah.. this? spear is just my choice." Revi said

"think.. if id pick a sword. then the damage would be engnormous." Revi said

"my attacks are like sonic sound. if i attack with sword then i bet it would cut the building in half along with all the chronos members kinda like Creed" Revi said

"so i decided to use spear, this cace, i woulden't worn down building or so, just a hole through them. owo" Revi said with XD < face.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:12 pm

"Ha ha ha," laughed Xena.
"What's so funny?" asked Revi.
"Mekeal your so cute. You act so tough and act like you don't care but your really just a goofy kid who would jump in front of a bus to protect a beetle."
Revi was just about to say something in protest but his ex burst through the door.
"Follow me Revi," she said.
Revi did what she asked and Xena was about to follow but a guard stopped her.
"You stay here girl."
And so they left.
"I don't think she likes me," said Xena.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Revi rushed back and kicked the guards and told Xena to follow. Even though his Ex wanted him to stay alone with him, he denied.

"any way we are about to enter the Headquaters of this army and some.." Revi said

"basically we are going to talk about how to control this world." Revi replyed.

"And there is going to be chronos, creed (AS) , black cat, top agents over the whole world." Revi added.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:31 pm

"What? Oh shit what do we do," said Xena.
She then noticed Lin wasn't around.
"Um Revi I think you accidentley kicked Lin."
"Opps his disguse was that good," said Revi.
So they went back for Lin and wondered what to do.
Back to top Go down
Haze_persona

Haze_persona

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Darkness, entered. After all the troubles that some one has caused, there lied another member, higher then AS. better then Creed, stronger then Xena, faster then Reby. the team Lotus.

They were one now who was in control of earths economy. And was willing to distory the world as well.

"sir the death canon is ready." Soldier number 4 said.

"good, now lets pay a visit to chronos" Number 2 said.

They were going to meet chronos hoping to get money off of them. and was thinking about killing them all as well.
Now Chronos was in danger!
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 pm

So the team manged to retrive Lin and escape from Revi's X.
"Ok I never want to deal with another dude's x girlfriend again," said Xena.
Just then Lin and Xena's cell phones rang.
"Number XI and X get to HQ imedetly we have an emergency." said a chronos subornet.
"What's up?" asked Xena.
"I'm not sure but chronos is trouble get here quickly."
then he hung up.
She looked at Lin.
"Duty calls," he said.
"What about you want to come with us?" Xena asked Revi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Cat and the prince of hell   Black Cat and the prince of hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Cat and the prince of hell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2