Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!   Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 am

I figured it was time to start something new! Smile My Character's name will be introduced later on. Smile and so will her attributes! anyway HIYOS EVERYBODY I THINK WE FORGOT ABOUT THIS SITE HERE FOR A FEW!!! XD

The door swings open as the bell rings I turn around from folding the menu's and say "Welcome back mistress!" I smile as I sit her at her desired table and wait on her happily as soon as she finish's ordering I go deliver it the order to the cook, then get her drink happily then return to my mistress's side with her drink in tow... I leave for a little while happily finishing folding the menu's then going to the kitchen to pick her order up and bring her her food. I smiled as she said "Thank you maid sama It's always a pleasure having you by my side!" I bowed slightly then walked away happily humming a tune...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maid Cafe's Open For Buisness!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1