Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sentence by sentence rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

sentence by sentence rp Empty
PostSubject: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Let's try something different from all of the other rps. This is actually going to be more of a fun exercise than an rp, something to get creativity going and help us flow our many great ideas together. I'll start off with one sentence then the next person shall add another sentence to that sentence and so on. Replies must have the previous sentences along with the new one's. Sentences can be as long as you want but please keep proper grammar in mind. I can't wait to see what crazy things we come up with.

the first sentence

On a day with heavy rain, the girl realized that there was a large hole in her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:37 pm

I agree completely!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"awe man!!!!! This sucks!!" the girl says "I can't believe my umbrella is totally ruined! Damn this is sucky cause I'm stuck at school now....."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 pm

On a day with heavy rain, the girl realized that there was a large hole in her umbrella.
"awe man!!!!! This sucks!!" the girl says "I can't believe my umbrella is totally ruined! Damn this is sucky cause I'm stuck at school now....."
The girl looked outside at the pouring rain, wondering how she was going to get home.

Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm

The girl looked outside at the pouring rain, wondering how she was going to get home.

A guy walked behind her and asked "Do you want to borrow my Umbrella?" He asked concerned looking at the girl...
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 pm

A guy walked behind her and asked "Do you want to borrow my Umbrella?" He asked concerned looking at the girl...
The girl looked at the boy, unsure what to say, for this was the boy was her first love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sentence by sentence rp   sentence by sentence rp Empty

Back to top Go down

sentence by sentence rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: