Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

POKEMON! RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
World Wanderer

Location : Usually hidden in the depths of some crack pairing fanfiction. ^_^

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! RP   Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 am

I smirked, my hand already going for my pokeballs. Pulling out out and enlarging it, I stated, "This is going to be fun. Let's go, Artemis!"

I tossed the pokeball into the air and it snapped open. A Luxray appeared before me, giving a call before falling into a fighting stance. I caught the pokeball, returning it to the pocket I had pulled it from. "Ready, girl?" I asked, gaining a nod from my pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON! RP   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:08 pm

I watched in awe as they began the battle unable to look away. I saw that Tai had a strong bond with her pokemon... I looked at Mewtwo and then at Isamu hoping that one day I'd have a bond that strong with my pokemon... "This battle will be my first to watch..." I said more to myself than to anyone "I will learn from this battle!" Isamu looked at me still smirking from his little headbutting' Mewtwo just looked on at the sky ignoring the battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

POKEMON! RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2