Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Random rpg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 am

As Lucina went off to fetch clothes for Hika. I thought about what she said about father making me take the throne. I knew what his angle is and it appears that Tusko knows too. Well i'll have to talk with him later and convince him to make Tusko the heir or someone else. That's a duty that should never be mine because one I'm the younger of the four brothers and two...... I have no place as king. Well enough about me why don't we focas more on Hika.
"So Hika tell me about yourself," I asked "It looks like you'll be staying here a while so why son't we get to know each other better ok."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://untold.forumotion.net
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:54 pm

"Well.......later...right now I would like more time to breath free air once again..." I said softly, the sound of the bath water leading my thoughts away. I headed towards it, and as I walked past I looked up to Roka and said, "It has been nice to meet you, Roka. Perhaps after a while...I'll tell you my story...what little I have of one to tell." I continued towards the sound of the running water, finding the bath and the fresh clothes with it. The poor excuse for rags I had on were so torn and frayed I merely needed to pull them down my body slightly till they slipped off themselves. I stripped and tentatively eased down into the water, something strange happening as I did so. The moment my skin touched the water, it began to steam and heat up, then cool down suddenly without warning. `It's like it can't seem to balance itself between one extreme or the other...oh well, whatever...` However, when I had fully submerged myself and relaxed, the water flowed between the extremes in an unusually comfortable way that soothed me. `I wonder if strange things like this are always going to happen around me now..?` I looked up at the ceiling and sighed in relief and relaxation. Closing my eyes, I couldn't help but remember that girl, Lucina. `It's just like that man outside of my cage...I looked into his eyes and saw into his mind...that girl is very special..........what does that say about me....?`..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:28 pm

+ = FLASHBACKS

I woke up the next morning bright and early and got dressed in my usual outfit black and white maid floor length outfit I grabbed a mop and bucket..... I grabbed the bucket and went outside and filled it up with water then came back inside and began cleaning the floor. I began humming a tune my mother used to as she cleaned then began to dance to the tune.... I let go of the mop as it began to clean on it's own.......... (Anastasia - Once upon a December) I was dancing on my own as the spell on the mop continued............ I heard the lord begin to rise and grabbed hold of the mop as he came out stopping my spell as I took hold of the mop I dunked it in water then continued to clean the floors quietly....... I looked at the newly cleaned floor and went upstairs to follow momma's ritual in cleaning............
+I watched momma begin to hum the tune and a smile crept onto my face and I ran to her and began dancing with her she took my hands as both our mops began cleaning on their own as we danced...... I smiled up at momma as her tune began to have words she began to sing softly which got more cleaning utilities to clean on their own and before the sun had even come up we were already done with our cleaning "What is this called momma?" I asked as we went outside to the hill top and waited for the sun to rise "What made those utilities clean with out our hands guiding them?" "It's called White Luna....." Momma said happily to me "It's something our people were gifted with to make a more easier living for anyone we work or live with............"
"How did we get it?"
"Our great ancestors prayed and worshiped the White lord now in myth he was strong and handsome no one knew when he would ever come down to earth but when he did he granted us with a wonderful gift of easy life..........."
"Why?"
"He looked down on us and watched us constantly he was the most kind lord of them all....... He saw how tired and how much pain we were in by doing this on our own so he came down to earth and granted us with this power along with wings...................."
"When do we get our wings?"
"When you turn about five or six.......... now let's get back inside my child and make sure the utilities are doing a good job of cleaning..........."
"Does everybody know about this?"
"No sadly we must keep this secret otherwise he might take our gift away........ Do you understand this Lucina?" I nodded as we went back inside the castle...........
"Every year around this time of year we celebrate his gift at a special land mark...... so remember sweetie this time next year we will dress in gypsy clothing and go back to our home land to celebrate our wonderful gift......"+
"I miss momma.........." I said continuing my cleaning "White lord why did you take my momma away from me?" As soon as I heard the door to the demon lords room close I began humming again as the mop began cleaning by itself again......... Soon the entire castle was cleaned I smiled as I skipped to my room the door opened itself and I went in and changed my outfit to a gypsy looking outfit with a anklet on my right ankle.......... and a bunch of bangles attached to both of my arms a golden necklace with an ankh at the end and a blood red top with loose sleeves that ended at the elbow...........I placed two gold hoop earrings my momma made in my ears then ran outside running past the demon lord and his eldest sons "Bye you guys!! I will see you all in a week!!!" I smiled and ran off outside while I still felt their bewildered gazes on my back wondering what I was wearing I laughed as my wings unfolded and took off flying..............................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

I let Hika take his bath, he must be exhausted after all he's been through. I remember what he said to me "It has been nice to meet you, Roka. Perhaps after a while...I'll tell you my story...what little I have of one to tell."
the odd color of his blood came into my mind. What on earth happened to him? Plus, there was Lucina and her mother and of course me. All of this made me wonder are we in control of our own stories? Some might say it was destiny for me to become king, my mother died giving birth, I'm the youngest of the first queen's sons, and I'm......
No, this can't be right. I want control over life back, this stupid thing called destiny will ruin me and everyone else around me for that matter. I can't take this anymore. I have to talk with father.
I found him outside with my older brothers. They looked at Lucina in confusion. Probably because of the gypsy outfit she was wearing, I for one thought she looked very pretty. I wondered what she was doing though?
I thought about it for a minute and then remembered it was about time for Lucina's religious ceremonies. I forgot the name of the god they worshipped though, in fact I don't know anything about except for the fact they wear gypsy clothing on some occasions.
Anyway I approached father and my brothers.
"Father we need talk, alone," I said.
Father seemed to already know what this was about. He looked at my brothers and said "Leave us."
As they walked away, my brothers looked at each other with grim expressions. Tusko obviously knows but what about the other two? Not very many people know what might be the royal family's most disturbing secret.
"What is it you want to talk about Roka?" asked father.
"is it true that you made me to inherit the throne?"
"Yes, I don't know why your upset. You should be happy that I chose you over your brothers."
"That's not the point. I can't rule."
"Roka, don't be foolish even though your younger than your brothers your more suitable for the throne. You shouldn't short change yourself."
"Short changing myself? That's not what I'm talking about. You know very well I can't take the throne. I refuse to become the next demon king."
"Roka, what has gotten into you? As a prince it is your duty and your destiny to take my place. I can't believe-."
I interrupted him with an angry shout, it took all of my courage to admit it though but it was the truth.
"How can you say that when you know that I'm not prince Roka," I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Special hydra announcement
Hulu has just exceeded my expectations and made my very happy, I might even write a letter thanking them for this. They have just put up the third part to Tsubasa here's the link to watch. http://www.hulu.com/watch/183453/tsubasa-tokyo-revelations-the-magicians-message
this next part is my favorite in the manga because this is where everything and i mean everything changes about the series. For those of you who haven't seen tsubasa check it out it's awesome however as good as the anime is it's nothing compared to manga which is phenomenal. Anyway check out hulu's anime selection it's pretty good and check out Tsubasa and also Slayers another awesome series.
thank you and good night
RP overlord
Hydra
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:47 pm

I opened my eyes, gazing lazily up at the ceiling of the bathroom as the water continued to heat up and cool down in endless intervals. My back itched horribly, but I ignored it and simply submerged myself into the water, letting it rise all the way up to my eyes. The silence of the water compressing against my ears soothed and calmed my mind, allowing me even better focus and serenity. The itching on my back persisted, but I still forced myself to ignore it, driving my conscience away from the pain and detaching myself from it. `I like this feeling...I feel....at peace, for a change...it seems like all my life I've always been in the middle of conflict, even inside my own body...now I just feel relaxed, as if nothing is fighting at all anymore...I almost feel...human...` Just then the pain in my back shot up a little, and out of reflex I flinched and scratched my back where the strange sensations originated. Unknown to me, as soon as I took my hands away the two spots turned into small lumps on my back. Ignoring the pain once again, I leaned back, closed my eyes and fell asleep. `It's nice to be free......`
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I arrived at the ceremony place as it had only just begun they looked and stared at me as I ran into my place........ the elder came up to me and asked "Where is your mother Lucina??" My eyes begin to swell with tears.................. I finally answered my voice wavered and cracked as I said "My mother was killed a few days ago.............. I'm sorry she isn't here to attend this ceremony....." I looked down as the elder placed a hand on my head while saying "The ceremony will continue on no matter the circumstances......" I looked up at him and smiled at the elder then the music began I heard the drums and my feet, arms, and body began moving untold and unrehearsed by myself... I felt my power surge and begin to flow from me and into the statue of The White Luna...... The White Luna began appearing and slammed into my continuously dancing body.... I felt my hands fly above my head in somewhat of an outreached hug above my head I upturned my head into the moon as a power surge over took me and released a fiery feeling as I felt my body soar Higher and Higher into my dance........ I finally stopped and I fell to the ground in a sleeping cobra stance....... I finally opened my eyes as everyone else did as well but the Elders eyes were on me and only me...... Or was it me? I suddenly felt very aware of another being inside of my body...... I shot up and bowed as the elder came around and blessed each one of us with a new technic to use while serving others.......... after every one else was gone and as I was about to leave the elder called me into his hut I followed quietly as he said "The white lord has made a connection with you hasn't he??" I nodded slightly although I wasn't sure if what he did was a good of a bad thing yet...... "You are destined to become our next elder......" I ran and flew back home at that not waiting to hear the rest of the elders words......... I got home in less than a day I re entered the castle as the king and eldest son were arguing...... They stared as I looked about and noticed the castle was a complete and utter mess..... I sighed and began humming my new tune (Caribbean Blue - Enya) as the mops and buckets and brooms and rags began cleaning the castle around us I began dancing on my own in front of the king and eldest son.... I was finished in no time and placed all the cleaning utensils back to where they belonged and went to my room quickly changed out of my ceremony clothing and went to sleep quickly enough.................
(Btw the song can be found here--> http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20208841483 )(Fourth song down)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm

After I used all of my courage to admit the truth my father just starred at me with a shock expression. He didn't know how respond. He must have been in shock, how did I figure it out? He made sure to keep it a secret, the few servants who did know about it were loyal followers who wouldn't dare betray him or were dead. Tusko knew to but he was the eldest son. How could I, the one person he wanted to keep a secret from find out about the crime he committed against me and his late wife.
"What on earth are blabbing on about," he finally said "Something is seriously wrong with your head Roka, all of this drama must be getting to you. Think this through my son and you'll realise your true destiny. Now if you excuse me."
He started to walk away before I could stop him.
"I won't let this drop," I shouted after him.

The next day when Lucina returned.
Hika was starting to feel better and I was on my way to ask if he wanted a tour of the castle. I needed to get my mind off things for a while. It was then I past Lucina, she came back early, good thing to the place was a mess. However, there was something different about her, I didn't know what though.
That's when I saw my father, he had been avoiding me since yesterday. I forgot about the tour with Hika and approached him.
"Father we haven't finished talking," I said.
"Roka are you still going on with that nonsense of you not being you," he asked "If your having an identity crisis perhaps your older brothers can help you before-"
"That's not what I meant and you know it! I already know about the secret of my birth, I know the blood that runs through my veins is not that of royalty. I just want....I want control of my life back."
"Roka...."
Suddenly, Lucina started dancing in front of us. There was definitely something strange about her. She didn't look me in the eye.
"Lucina?" I asked no one in particular.
"what is that girl doing?" asked my father.
"If you'll excuse me your highness, I'm going to talk to her. But this still isn't over."
As I went to catch up with Lucina, father muttered to himself.
"*sigh* I'm sorry I wanted to spare you the pain but I suppose the truth still came to light. Even though I'm not your birth father and the sacred royal blood does not run through your veins. I still consider myself your father and you will still be considered Prince Roka."
I hurried to Lucina's room and knocked on her door.
"Lucina, I'm sorry to wake you beautiful but can we talk?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:28 pm

When I opened my eyes once more, I wistfully remembered I was still in the bath. I sighed and got out, grabbing a towel and drying myself. I turned slightly and froze, looking for the first time in my life at my own reflection. `I've never seen my hair clean before...and even that is black and white.` It was a strange experience, seeing what I looked like. `So...this is me...` After a moment, I turned away from the mirror and finished drying off. When I was dry, I scanned the room and quickly spotted a fresh pair of clothes. `Are those shoes? I didn't know they made them small enough for me...I've only ever seen them on older men...and I've never worn any myself........oh well, there's a first time for everything.` Disregarding whether someone might see me bare skinned, I took the clothes and slowly began to slip them on. `This isn't the same fabric I was wearing...they must have made these identical to my old clothes. That was...really nice of them.` The shirt I wore felt like silk. The pants were more rough, but soft nonetheless, which made me think of maybe cotton like the sheets I had slept under the first day I had come here. The socks were also cotton, but knitted instead of woven, and extremely soft and comfortable.

After some confusion on how to put on the shoes, I managed to put them on their correct feet and laced them up. I was just about to leave when I noticed a pair of black gloves lying next to a note. `I wonder who's they could be?` I picked up and read the note, and was surprised to see it was addressing me; 'Dear Hika, Figured you might like these.' I turned the note over, but it didn't say who had written it. `Hmm...that's odd...well, they were right. I do like them. I slipped the gloves on, flexing them and marveling their strange versatility. They were made of some unusual fabric I didn't recognize. I dismissed the fact, and threw the note away. I left the room, looking around and wondering where that girl was. `Lucina...I want to see her...I wonder why? Bah what does that matter, I just want to see her...` I began to wander the halls, only acknowledging those who bothered to acknowledge me first as I drifted silently around the castle....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:17 pm

I woke up to Prince Roka's call "Lucina, I'm sorry to wake you beautiful but can we talk?"

I sat up in bed and looked at him and nodded slightly "Is there something amiss Prince Roka??" I asked suddenly worried "Prince Roka??" I looked around my room and noticed it was EXTREMEMLY messy............ 'Mom would yell at me if she saw how this room is..........' I thought smirking 'I miss momma....... Nothing is the same without her..........' "Prince Roka are you alright??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:40 pm

"Am I all right? I should be asking you," I said noting the messy room "Ever since you came back you haven't been yourself are you ok? I know a lot has happened and you probably miss your mother but you know you can talk to me about any time right. Though lately I'm not sure how much help I would be."
I knew I needed to help Lucina with whatever she might be going through and Hika needed me too but how can I help them when I can't even gain control over my own life. I wanted something anything to give me a sign, an answer on how get back control. Even if I run my life into ruins, it's better then it being controlled by the mistakes made before I was born.
Back to top Go down
Soulbound

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

`Ugh, how big is this castle? I must have been walking for ten minutes now and I still can't find Lucina...` I was in what appeared to be the servant's quarters, and it was extremely quiet...yet busy. `Well, it takes some skill to clean and cook in silence. No wonder this castle seems so ominous. There's very little noise at the moment...` After wandering around for a little longer, I finally gave up my search and decided to ask one of the maids for directions. Without a word, which was actually beginning to irritate me, she pointed down the hall. I thanked her and hurried out of there before I cried out just to make some sort of sound. `I've never seen anyone be so...quiet. They seem more like ghosts than living people.` I walked slowly down the hall, listening for any hint of Lucina's voice drifting through the doors and walls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 pm

I smiled a bit then answered calmly "I'm fine Prince Roka!" I giggled "I mean the ceremony went on without a hitch but I found out I am to be the new leader of our people...... and as much as I love my people I can't and Don't wanna leave my home here....." I smiled again and jumped off my bed into roka's arms "Thank you Prince Roka! I really needed someone to talk to since momma was killed....." I giggled and smiled then went to my door slightly "Now how about we liven the halls up a bit?!" My eyes gleamed a mischievious grin as I pulled up a floor board to reveal a bunch of powder balls that would make a dusty print on any surface let alone wall, a few water buckets, and three feathered (easily breakable) pillows. I smiled evilly as I picked up my weapons of choice "You're turn Prince Roka!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Lucina told me that she was feeling and thanked me for listening to her. I was flattered that she chose the castle instead of being the leader of her people. I told that it was no problem and that she could come to me anytime she needed me.
"Now how about we liven the halls up a bit?!" she said as she picked up some powder balls.
What does she intended to do with all that? She picked up the weapons of mass destruction and smiled at me "You're turn Prince Roka!"
"Wait Lucina," I said "If I do anything like that father would kill me."
Then I noticed Hika wondering down the halls.
"Hika," I shouted "Perfect timing, help me out here."
Little did I know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random rpg   

Back to top Go down

Random rpg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2