Untold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold

A role play fourm for pretty much anything video games, anime, and whatever else you can think of

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty and the Beast remake!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 am

"that my friend was a shadow beast. Normally they only are able to transform during the night but i guss there is much i have to learn." said paku as he entered the garden again.
I jumped, Paku was suddenly there.
"Shadow beast?" I asked "You mean there are more of them? Does this mean I'm not imagining this? Aw man I was really hoping it was the drugs. But what does this have to do with you and your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
https://untold.forumotion.net
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

While they were distracted I ran for my house when i got to my house I went straight to my shower and tried to relax but my nerves wouldn't do as i told them to do after the shower I paced around my room thinking of what just happened today I heard the beast's voice again 'I have always.........' Damn back to that again........ grrrrr now that's gonna make me angry!!! It was almost night and I was growing weary and went to bed
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

"Shes not my girlfriend" Said paku
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Their not together? My mouth dropped. I didn't know why I was so dissapointed but I guess theres nothing I could do about it.
"Is this real?" I asked Paku "Or is this a drug indused dream? And if this is real can you explaine to me what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:11 pm

"Well this is very real and i wish that i could explain what is going on but well its not good if you are involved so just try and forget the whole thing" Said paku
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm

"forget the whole thing? Good luck with that," I said "You know a good class president would tell you 'No way am I leaving you to deal with these things alone.' However, I'm.... a coward. I'll back out of this while I still can."
I started to walk back to my house when I turned back to Paku.
"You know if it's not good for me to get involved it's probably not good for you and that girl either. So if you guys need help, you come to me ok? I may not know what's going on but I don't want to see an empty seat in my class room ok? Oh and one more thing. That girl, she seems nice you should give her a try."
After I said my peace I walked home. Thinking about this whole thing gave me the creeps, especaily knowing that Paku was involved. I hoped that he'd be ok.
Before I trasfered to this school a girl died. The adults didn't understand but the students knew and it haunted us. I couldn't stand seeing that empty seat in the class room knowing why it was empty so I came here and some how became the class president. Paku be careful.
When I got home I sat on my bed thinking about what happened and staring at my medicine bottle. Maybe I should take double doses now because of what happened today. Oh well, one things for sure if I wake up tomarrow and Paku's not in his seat, I'll seek him out and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

I came home to an empty and bottle filled house "God darnit!" I yelled at no one "UNCLE KALEB!!!" The bottles in the kitchen moved I walked forward and stopped at the doorway "I know i did wrong I'm sorry....." He said nonchalantly "I never ment to make the house THIS dirty...." "Uncle Kaleb!! you know you weren't 'upposed to touch 'em!!" I said in a voice that literaly kills my real voice But Uncle Kaleb still thinks we're in the dark ages "Theys was fer da party bein' held on da seventeenth and ya know dat!" "I'll replace it I swear it!" he said over and over "I swear it!" As he said the last line he jumped from the piles of Beer bottles and attacked me "HOLY MOTHER!!! I shouted as a knife went to my neck "LET ME GO!!!!" "You weren't supposed to live!!" He said evily "You were supposed to DIE!!!!!!" I kicked his weak knee and as soon as he let go I ran out the door "HELP!! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" I shouted as loud as I could so someone would hear "PLEASE DON'T LET HIM KILL ME!!!" I turn around while running and saw my uncle running after me knife in hand with a bit of blood on the blade. My hands raced up to my neck andfelt the slice where the knife had been I turned back around and ran I wasn't sure on where to run then thought "The Garden!!!" I ran straight for the school's garden.... There i would be somewhat safe.....I hope......
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

I was about to go to sleep when suddenly I heard this cry for help it sounded like the girl Paku was with. It sounded dangerous so I didn't want to get out of bed. Then the screaming countined and it didn't sound like anyone was coming to her rescue.
I sighed and started to put on my clothes.
"Why do I have to play the role of knight and shininig armor?" I asked myself "I'm so stupid."
Then I started to run out the door calling the police on my cell phone as I followed the girl's screams.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

As the class president left paku stayed in the garden for a wile to think and as he was about to leave he herd a scream and then he herd someone aproaching the garden. "What the" said paku as Mika entered the garden at a full speed run.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I fell on the ground tripping on what I'm not even sure "Get over here so I can kill you!!!" Uncle Kaleb shouted "GIRL!!! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY!!!!" I couldn't catch my breath to save my life so I hid by the base of the Athena statue in the middle of the Garden..... unable to do much more.....
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm

(heh I was listening to "I'll make a man out of you" when I wrote this)

Kaleb ran towards the rose bushes and slashed at them "NO!!!" I shouted and lept onto his back "DON'T YOU HARM THE ROSES!!!" He swung and knocked me to the ground and held the blade up in the air and as he went down I lifted my hands and his knife stabbed at my hands making severely horrible markings "You should have let me destroy those damnable things!!!" Uncle Kaleb shouted at me as he continued to try to kill me "Even after I'm done with you I'll be going after you're precious roses!!" "NO!!" I whispered even though blood was rushing out of my veins "I will not let you!! These plants are not harming you at all! Why would you hurt them?!" "I want to hurt them because they remind me of you're lousy excuse for a mother!!" He said above me "Not to mention I want to erase every sense that you ever existed understand me?!" "I understand uncle Kaleb...." I said quietly then got mad quickly "But I WON'T LET YOU KILL THE ROSES!!" I punched him in the nose and got up and away from him I had to hold my head so that I wouldn't pass out in front of him "I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL INNOCENT PLANTS!!" I stood in front of him in my fighting stance blood leaking out from all over, My body becoming weaker and weaker as the time went by.... "I promise you this Uncle I won't let you hurt these roses even if it kills me!" I said to him "Even if i die I'll make sure you get a nice place in hell reserved for you!!" He came at me rushing at me knife at hand. When he got directly in front of me I kicked his stomach and made him land on his head we both fell. I fell near the rose bushes around the statue of goddess Aphrodite and blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

"as paku watched the fight i he wondered why he wasnt notised by mika and the man she called her uncle. then he looked down to realise he was invisible in his garb due to the moonlight. when mika fanted paku made sure he so callled uncle was knocked out and then tended to her wounds and he stayed next to her till she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 pm

My body felt a whole lot better than I felt.....I felt pain and when I tried to get up I wondered who had saved me..... and where Momoko was....... "Ouch.....what the helk?"
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I huff and puffed my way to the garden. Running is not my thing maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
That's when I saw Paku and the girl. The girl looked like she was just about to wake up. The guy that was chasing her was knocked out on the ground, well that was a waste of time.
I walked over to girl and said "Hey are you ok man. Do you want me to call an ambulence or the police?"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"Huh?" I looked up at the student class president and answered honestly "Yeah I'm fine this is normally what happens anyway.... this isn't the first time I've been chased by him out of the house him holding a knife........" I smile, get up, dust myself off, and get home as quickly as possible. I run as fast as I can home to try to forget the night's events....... (To no avail BTW)

**7AM School Starts**
I came to school dressed in a blue and white dress still following school code..... I went to my desk and began to read
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm

wondering why the class president was there paku dashed up to the roof to advoid being seen by Mika. as she left in a hurry paku went home to try adn get some rest before school the next day. At six oclock sharp paku left his castle to go to school but along the way he had to stop because of a unseen problem. paku's older brother had shown up. paku's older brother was stronger than he was and also had control over the curse that he had inflicted on his family. the curse enabled his family to transform in to beasts and become super strong and amune to everthing but also at the peek of 3000 hours of transformation the curse would force the bearer of it to transform into a beast forever. The logical thing to do would be to not transform but every full moon the curse would force a transformation fore the duration of the nights moon. unlike his older brother paku couldnt fight the transformation. and he had already had the curse for 18 years which ment he had till he was 21 to get it under control. unlike his brother he was born with the curse. the which who had laid the curse on the family said one of the family must find true love for the curse to be broken but the person must love both the beast and the man. the curse was place because his older brother was a hatefull man and he had wronged the witch. so paku understood why he had seen the beast the day before. so instead of going to school paku was detirmed to force his brother out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 pm

I was really into my book when another classmate tapped me on the shoulder and said "You're cell is ringing....." "Oh thank you very much!!" I said and rushed on to the roof where I was usually alone to talk on my cell phone "Hello?" I asked cautiously
'Mika?! it's me Rayine!!!' the voice shouted 'You know you're sister?!'
"Oh HIYA Rayine!!!" I said happily "Hows Paris treating you?"
'Not good at all!!!' She groaned 'I miss the house!!! I miss being somewhere I know how to get around....'
"I'm sorry sis I wish I could be of help...." I said earnestly "Hey by the way when are you coming back home?"
'I'm coming home now!!!' she said giddily 'That's why I called silly sis!!'
"OH REALLY?!" I shouted in excitement "When should I expect you to be there?"
'After you're school ends....' She said 'The airlines are ahead of schedule and plus I paid extra to get home faster!!'
"That's great onii chan!!!" I said giddily "I'd like to catch up with you and see what you got in Paris!!"
'Oh and sister!!'
"yeah??"
'WE'RE ALL COMING HOME......'
**Click** **beep beep beep**
I stood there in shock 'They're all coming home......' I thought and ran back to class "I can't wait I'm not going to be alone anymore!!" I shouted in the hall
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm

"Well Well you seem happy Mika" Said paku as Mika ran into him in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:07 am

I slumped in my desk I was tired. I was running to save girls who already saved themselves and learned the existence of a mysterious creatures called shadow beast, all without getting any sleep so I slept in class. I'm such a role model. After my nap/class I noticed Paku wasn't there so I wandered the halls looking for when I heard that girl shouting on the roof. I though she was in trouble again so I rushed to her rescue but to my relief they were shouts of happiness and Paku was there to.
"You seem happy I'm glad," I said "I don't think I introduced myself to you I'm Ritsuka, transfer student and class pres. So what's gotten you all excited"
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"You seem happy I'm glad," I said "I don't think I introduced myself to you I'm Ritsuka, transfer student and class pres. So what's gotten you all excited"
The class rep said I couldn't help myself but I hugged her I was so excited "My sisters are coming back from Paris!!!!" I said "I haven't seen them since father died when we were seven!! I can't wait!!! I can't wait to show them my garden of hope!!!" I skipped off to my class Happily and ever so light hearted I started to go towards my class then turned around and went to the roof again So I could sing "Oh happy days!! Are here at last!!!" I sang out loud and ran back to class and sat down and finished my homework.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

As mika ran off paku just walked off ignoring the class president.
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm

**School's Bell final ring for end of day**

"YAY IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!" I shouted as I ran down the hill stopping by the rose garden to water the roses then skipped home waiting till her sisters got home "MIKA!!!! Are you home sister?!" They all shouted "HELLO?!" I ran to the door and opened it up as my sisters Rayine, Sora, Mizuki, and Athena came through the door....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

As the school day ended paku walked home alone as usual back to his castle where he lived alone, after taking care of his brother paku actually made it to school in time for the first bell. On the way home he notised that Several new ora's had appeared at Mika's house, which made him think "well guess that means her family is in town, which also means i got more people to watch over. I cant allow my brother to harm them. If he does this curse is forever."
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Admin
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm

I just so happened to be near where Mika and Paku were walking so I strolled over there. I'm not stalking them really. I'm not at all plotting a scheme to make these two a couple for the sake of boredom and classroom attendance. Not at all so quit saying that ok. (Yep Ritsuka is still at it)
That's when I suddenly saw paku stareing at Mika's house. Without warning I came from behind him and said "So why don't you go over there and talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Dracula's Daughter

Dracula's Daughter

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:42 pm

**Mika's House**
"I can't believe you're here again!!!" I Shouted Running towards my sisters who were about 10 cm taller than me "I can't wait to show you My garden I created at the school!!!!!" I pulled them up the hill and into the school's back yard "OH MY GOSH!!" Athena gasped at my work "You did this all by yourself sister?!" "I can't believe it!!" Mizuki said in awe "Mum was right!!!" "Who'd have thought our little sister has the rose thumb!" "Huh?" I said confused looking at them with a very confused expression "What do you mean? Rose thumb?" "You'd better explain this one Rayine, Sora....." Athena said once again "Because mum told you more about it than she told us...." "Well yeah but she told us to explain in a private setting!!" Sora and Rayine cried in unison (they're twins) "This place has got other visitors I think..... If we scanned right..... But we're hardly ever wrong!" "I feel safe here.....Uncle Kaleb almost tried to kill me at home so Here at the school or in The Garden of Hope....." I say placidly unable to keep the spit from my voice "I feel safe here and here alone..... heh" I just remembered my rose creature in my dress pocket she's probably still asleep like I found her.......
**Garden of Hope**
(This will explain their powers and Mika's Dreams)(BTW Mika is the eldest of the sisters if you hadn't noticed already...)
"Alright sis whatever you say...." Sora says calmly not trying to start an argument "Mom told us when she was a child she promised herself to a Garden Demon.....He placed a curse on her so that she would remember who she was promised to. Mom told him she would honor her promise and she did. When she returned to the castle to keep her promise as a young woman at the age of 15. He kept his word and released her of the spell he had placed on her. She followed the demons every word and command If he told her to sit she sat down no matter where she was... He asked her to become his bride she said yes but wanted to live outside the castle in the village..... He told her it was okay and after their marriage they mated....." "They were so in love they sired a child right off.....It was a girl they named her Mika..... The demon was so happy he was ascended to the heavens for the redemption of his soul as well as mother......" Rayine said matter of factly "Mother was so happy that she sired his child and kept her promise to never remarry with another man until he returned when he did she was still where he had left her she felt his presence and turned to face him and smiled at the return of her husband they remarried with their child grown into a five year old...... Mom was so happy to have him back in her life she was thrilled but as fate were to have it she went out a couple of times alone...... On hr second night out by the stream with her daughter Mika she was rapped and murdered in front of her only child......The child ran away never to be found again........" "What does that have to do with me?!" I shouted afraid for the child "Why are you telling me this story?!" "BECAUSE YOU ARE THEY'RE CHILD!!!!" They shouted at me in unison "You are the ROSE Garden Demon's CHILD!!!!" "Mika we would have told you sooner but --" Athena said trying to get past my shocked expression "Mom told us to promise not to tell you til you became of age......." "Yeah she told us that if we told you before you were ready she'd be pissed!!" Mizuki said shivering "and well we'd all be dead if we told you then....." "That's why we left for Paris right after step-dad died......" Sora said calmly "Everyday you became more and more mature for you're age and it got so MUCH harder to NOT tell you so we left......." "........That's a lot to take in......in one night.........." I said totally zoned out "But if you say I saw mom get murdered why don't I have that as nightmares?" "We're not sure of that ourselves...." Rayine says curiously "We were wondering that ourselves actually......" "I have no Idea why I'm not having that memory be my nightmares....." (They kicked out the two uncles and cleaned up the house)
**Night, Mika's Bedroom**
I sit there on my bay window seat looking at The Garden of Hope Not really thinking of anything besides why hasn't that memory come back to me.......I got dressed into my pajama dress and went to sleep... **Nightmare**
I was five walking with my mother by the river we were both wearing white silk dresses. "Momma why do the village folks not like us?" I ask "Why do they look at me with anger and hatred?" "Because my sweetie they don't like what I did as a child....." She said happily "They don't like that I had you.... But you shouldn't worry about what they think.....just worry about how you grow up sweetie." "Okay momma!" I said happy again not very worried at what would happen in the future "Momma who are they?" Momma gasped and told me to stay in the tree and not come down until it was safe I nodded to tell her I understood "Hey Baby!!" The guys shouted too drunk to think straight; I remember the smell so well it made me almost puke "Do you wanna have a good time?" "No I'm not anything you can have...." Momma said sternly Hoping she could scare them off "Now please leave me alone...." They grabbed her wrist very harshly which made me grip the tree harder "Well that's too bad cause we want to have a good time!" The guy with blond hair said evilly as he pinned momma to the tree I was sitting in. I closed my eyes and turned away but then looked to make sure momma was okay.... "Hey I want to have a turn with her!!" The silvery haired guy said his breath smelling like someone had just pissed in it "Don't hog her all to yourself!!" "I really don't think we should be doing this you guys....." The red haired guy said "Because this woman is the demons woman!!" They rapped my momma in front of my eyes and the stabbed her to the tree..... I cried after they left, dropped out of the tree and ran till I couldn't run any longer....**Wakes up in a cold sweat and gasping for breath**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast remake!   Beauty and the Beast remake! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast remake!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untold :: Rp Forum :: RPers UNITE!!-
Jump to: